Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Luna Chitose I_vote_lcapLuna Chitose I_voting_barLuna Chitose I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Luna Chitose Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Luna Chitose Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Luna Chitose Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Luna Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Luna Chitose Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Luna Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Luna Chitose Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Luna Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Luna Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Luna Chitose Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Luna Chitose Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Luna Chitose

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Luna Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Luna Chitose   Luna Chitose EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 12:18 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Luna Chitose
True Age: 27
Sex: Female
Personality: Luna is optimistic about everything that concerns her. She is absolutely certain she can pull through from everything even if she dies from it. This can lead to her annoying many people as she tends to be an idealist as well. following her heart and gut more often than using her brain. She also is Imaginative allowing her to think outside the box instead of on the black and white line. She tends to be playful but can be serious at a moment notice and although she doesn't shy from company she has shown to be more of a work alone type of person. Luna is courageous and confideent but incredibly naive about anything that doesn't have to do with fighting. Though she isn't heartless she does tend to give a cold shoulder to anyone unless they are dying or family.

Fears: Fading into nothing ( not death ), losing her memory, losing her fullbring.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'7''
Weight: 150 LBS
Physical Traits:
Luna Chitose Howsthis

Clothing: see pic. Cloths are usually black.
Accessories: Ruby Necklace ( It's actually called a Red Daemon Gem but she tells other it's a Ruby )

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Luna uses two different methods of fighting in perfect harmony, Pressure and Explosive. With pressure Luna tends to take the fight to the enemy and keep them on their toes until an opening becomes available..then she usually switches to explosive in which she will use the opening created by the first style to unleash massive amounts of damage using the second style. This combination is very dangerous to handle when the opponents are evenly matched.

Strengths:
Strength, Speed, Endurance, Stamina. Luna is a physical killing machine. Her physical capabilities are far beyond normal for a human and are even very good when compared to spiritual beings.
Weaknesses: spiritual pressure, capacity, and power. Luna has enough spiritual power to see spiritual beings and unleash her fullbring. Her abilities do not rely on spiritual power but instead do damage based on the physical damage she could do to someone.

Abilities & Weapons

Always Accessible Power: Eight Inner Gates - These gates are limiters on the body that control the amount of power someone can use. With Luna's immense training on the gates she is capable of always having the first one open at will. Increasing her physical abilities by 10%. With the release of her fullbring she automatically releases her second gate which gives her fullbring it's boosts. The third gate can be opened for another boost of 20%. This third gate can only be opened for 5 posts though before needing a cooldown of another 5.

Primary Stage
Name: Blood of the Edge Fencer
Effect: Within her veins runs the blood of a summoned entity long since forgotten in history. This taint happened because of an object Luna aquired from within herself, and refuses to relinquish due to it also being her fullbring item, it is not reversable and it gives Luna telekenetic and slightly telepathic abilities as well as two strange powers. She can levitate objects up to the size of a deisel and she can levitate 10 of such objects at one time. She is able to read surface thoughts without much trying, but cannot fully read a person's mind unless they let her in themselves, this allows her insight on what her opponent is thinking or feeling but does not have an actual combat application.

Blood of the Edge Fencer's Granted Abilities:

Contract: This is a contract taken verbally and spiritually between a guardian and it's master. This contract, though involving no REAL ritual, is deeply bonding as the two usually only take this contract if they like eachother. Meaning the guardian will most likely die to protect it's master than turn on it. This contracted beast can be used for just like a Bounto's doll..though it doesn't need to be "released' or "summoned" it is usually already present with Luna or somewhere nearby waiting for her. The guardian beast is always 3 tiers lower than it's master and always on the same level of power release as it's master ( thus if Luna's in fullbring her and Exeld are basically at full power for their tier )

Guardian Beast's Name: Exeld

Personality: EXelD, being a robot and all, is a very logical being. Everything is mathmatics and logic to him. This annoys him when Luna does something that seems impossible or illogical..but other than that he doesn't seem to be that big of a speaker. He CAN speak, in his deep robot voice, but he has come to learn that usually, since it's logical to him and thus tends to be cold and calculating, his opinion is rejected by Luna. Since she doesn't like any plan that involves hurting innocent people.

Appearance:
Luna Chitose EXeLD

Guardian Beast Abilities:

Rapid Fire - Using his gun arm he is capable of firing balls of energy similiar to bala in every way at will as much as he wants.

Sigma Collider - his gun arm opens up kind of like pincer's and from this new form bursts forth a large blast of continually released electrical discharge. The power of this attack is the same as hadou no 63 and it expands for about 20 feet forward and is as tall as EXeLD. 3 post CD with the attack able to last UP TO 20 seconds but it can be cancelled at any time.

Luna Chitose SummonNight-SwordcraftStory2_01

Omega Burst - Using his gun arm he can fire a beam similiar in everyway to hadou no 88. 4 post CD. ..I can't really define this any better D: it's just so similiar.

Luna Chitose OMegaBurst

Omni Missile - Exeld releases a dozen heavy missiles from his back. Each moves at the same speed of half shunpo ( making them fast but not really super fast ) exploding with the power of 1/2 a cero each missile. He can do this every other post as it takes him that long to generate more missiles.

Name: Ancestry of the Dragon
Effect: Within her very soul runs the power of the dragons. Increasing her normal human abilities to super-human levels. Such as lifting cars with one hand or running the mile in 2 minutes, as well as taking damage well beyond what a normal human being could handle. This helps her in combat by removing what could be considered human weakness. Putting her, physically, on par with shinigami and other spiritual beings.

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: Red Daemon Gem ( on a pendant necklace thing )

Luna's Fullbring is Clad-type with a weapon forming and attached to her right hand. this weapon can be changed from sword, to axe, to fist weapon, to spear, to sledgehammer type. But her armor never changes and her red wing like things on her back also never change. Her hair also grows longer during her fullbring to be down her back about halfway. All of her weapons colors are the same white with black scheme as her armor.

Her appearance:
Luna Chitose LunaChitose

Weapon appearances:
Sword - see fullbring image.

Halberd -
Luna Chitose Halberd

Axe -
Luna Chitose Axe

Hammer -
Luna Chitose Hammer

Fist -
Luna Chitose Fist

Powers:

Name: Mono Shift
Effect: This is the name of her fullbring. Her fullbring's clad-type passive abilities are as follows: Regeneration ( moderate ), Heirro ( Moderate ), Enhanced Sensing ability ( High ), x2 speed, x2 strength, Hovers and flies at the same speed she would otherwise be running on the ground instead of running.

Name: Twin Shift
Effect: This is more of a situational side effect. When the twin's Luna and Woolf both use mono shift at the same time. Their bloodline and powers both resonate and increases their powers by 25% as well as making the energy they leak out and/or use seem vastly more dense than when either twin is alone using Mono shift. They also tend to be much more destructive than their usual selves as the power boost is more than what they have when alone. If this situation occurs when both twin's are angered most of whatever is around them is most likely going to be destroyed by the ensuing battle. Another happy note is their eyes turn red when they shift at the same time.

Luna Chitose LunaandEdgar

Name: Daemon Blast
Effect: The weapon, regardless of form, has an individual ability take energy from it's wielder, only if the wielder wants it too though, and store it within the weapons core attacking component. The weapon then becomes capable of firing a wave of golden (think super saiyan) energy forth at a great speed with the same power as a hadou no 63 from a master of kidou. This attack is the main focus of the Mono Shift and incurs no CD. Though if used more than 4 times within 3 posts it will begin to weaken the user with continued use at an decently fast rate.

Name: Saint Cross
Effect: Luna is capable of calling upon the most saintly and powerful of good beings and slamming it's righteous power into one person who is deemed, "Evil", in any way, shape, form, or version of the word. The damage caused by this ability is equal to that of two Cero Oscuras. The "force" looks like a cross when it hits the intended target. The size of the attack is 30 feet wide and 30 feet tall. This attack can be used like a long ranged attack all by itself.. It has no range limit.

Name: Noble Buster
Effect: Luna is capable of calling upon the most powerful of evil and slamming it's evil power into one person who is deemed, "good", in any way, shape, form, or version of the word. The damage caused by this ability is equal to that of two Cero Oscuras. the "force" looks like a skull when it hits the intended target. The size of the attack is 30 feet wide and 30 feet tall. This attack can be used like a long ranged attack all by itself. It has no range limit.

Name: Dragon Wave
Effect: The red wings on her back glow fiercely as they gather up her own energy and infuse it with the dragon power of her ancestor's. Allowing her to fire a wave of energy greater in strength than a fully powered hadou no 88 by a kidou master..once per 10 posts. This wave is the same size as a tidal wave.

iBoosts: Double the Physical capabilities she had in stage one.

Back Drop:

Background:
Luna Chitose was born into the Chitose Family. She was born to Hamtaro’s younger brother, Shiro Chitose. However, Hamtaro did not like his brother and did not let him into the Chitose Family earnings which meant Shiro had to work to survive. Luna was raised in this environment, and was actually pretty shy when she was younger. However, she grew out of this in her teen years. She actually started to tease her young cousin, Saisei a lot, during this time to. All in all, she had a normal upbringing, and was ready to leave home, at 18.

In the last few years since that time no one in her family had seen her or heard from her other than letters that said she was alright and doing okay. Mostly just repeats saying nothing more than that she was alive. In this time she had changed to be a slightly funny/angry personality and a "Can beat you" attitude that causes her to be very annoying in social situations.

Last edited by Rena on Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:44 am; edited 16 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Luna Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Chitose   Luna Chitose EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 3:55 am

Nothing seems hilariously wrong. It's a Rena char, though. XD Anyway, I APPROVES! Welcome to the family. 2-3!
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Luna Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Chitose   Luna Chitose EmptyFri Jun 22, 2012 5:47 am

This seems legit...

2nded
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Luna Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Chitose   Luna Chitose EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 12:08 am

Removed demon shift, dragon shift, dragon summoning, smite evil, smite good ( Though I kept Saint Cross and Noble Buster )

Changed Blood of demon to blood of edge fencer.

Changed Dragon Canon to dragon wave. same power and all cept now it's a wave instead of a beam.

Changed Daemon Blast.

added guardian beast and it's abilities as well as the contract.

Added twin shift in case the situation occurs so no one complains about it happening that way cuz I'll have it down on the app.

basically go make sure Twin shift and my guardian beast thing is alright. r..r
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

Luna Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Chitose   Luna Chitose EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 5:24 pm

The missiles moving half the speed of a shunpo is REALLY fast, I am not entirely sure if it's really so bad though, I don't see much problem with it anyway.

Approved Mods.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Luna Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Luna Chitose   Luna Chitose EmptySun Jun 24, 2012 11:16 pm

approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/