Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Woolf Chitose I_vote_lcapWoolf Chitose I_voting_barWoolf Chitose I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Woolf Chitose Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Woolf Chitose Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Woolf Chitose Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Woolf Chitose

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Woolf Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Woolf Chitose   Woolf Chitose EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 3:12 am

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Woolf Chitose
True Age: 27
Sex: Male
Personality: Woolf is a noble acting human, he read lots of comics as a child and decided to become the generic super. The only exception to his rule is when a Family member asks for help. He is a very caring man who has learned to laugh a lot and play friends with others, however he is a paranoid one as well when it comes to all races other than blood chitose. So an arrancar he would be fearful of, but not a Chitose Arrancar if he found out the difference.
Helping
Being there for family
Fears:
Death
Death of Family
Being kicked out of the family

Character Appearance

Height: 5'5
Weight: 140
Physical Traits:
Woolf Chitose Asdf
Clothing: clothing in the picture
Accessories: a necklace with an odd red gem in it

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Woolf is a harsh fighter, he goes in ruthless against anyone except a Chitose. Even if your a friend he won't hold back. He is a true survivor, keeping his strength up to fend off foes. He fights rather bluntly and straight forward.
Strengths: Physique, Speed, Durability, stamina, inhuman in all aspects of his strength.
Weaknesses: Spiritual pressure in all kinda, his abilities do not use spiritual pressure but his own physique, he also lacks the ability to reach any form higher than final or Hyper mode, however he can use primary and hyper mode. He can not sense spiritual pressure but he can see spiritual beings.

Abilities & Weapons

Primary Stage
Name: Blood of the Edge Fencer
Effect: Within his veins runs the blood of a summoned entity long since forgotten in history. This taint happened because of an object Woolf acquired from within himself, and refuses to relinquish due to it also being his fullbring item, it is not reversible and it gives Woolf two elemental powers that he can use at will.

Shadow Manipulation~ Woolf has powers over darkness and shadow. He can create and manifest darkness into a physical form or control his own shadows doing the same. Woolf can control darkness in a 10yard radios (30feet). When he goes hard core mode, dark aura excretes from him in a tendril pattern. He can control the tendrils and make it physical when he needs it to be. He can only move them as fast as he can through them and needs to make similar stances and movements as to a water bender to control the shadows. (yes an Avatar reference but that's the best I can describe) the darkness or shadows being manipulated would be as strong as his own body.

Shadow Absorption: Woolf is constantly taking in darkness and converting it into physical energy, it gives him a slight regenerative skill, about 1/3 that of an arrancar, however the true bonus is contain in his physical capabilities. Woolf contains inhuman speed and strength, able to reach shunpou speeds without using Blinken. His own strength is higher as well, he could match up to a strength based arrancar in ress with his own hands of the same tier.

Blood of the Edge Fencer's Granted Abilities:

Contract: Contract: This is a contract taken verbally and spiritually between a guardian and it's master. This contract, though involving no REAL ritual, is deeply bonding as the two usually only take this contract if they like eachother. Meaning the guardian will most likely die to protect it's master than turn on it. This contracted beast can be used for just like a Bounto's doll..though it doesn't need to be "released' or "summoned" it is usually already present with Woolf or somewhere nearby waiting for him. The guardian beast is always 3 tiers lower than it's master and always on the same level of power release as it's master.

Guardian Beast's Name: Arno

Personality: Arno is an odd fellow, the creature doesn't believe in gender and considers itself a “child of the wind” its personality flows and changes as if it were the wind making it ominous at times. It loves the nature and the breeze and even states it can converse with the wind, this making it able to sense danger levels through the aura in the wind and even able to predict the patterns of it. It is a gentle soul that lives almost free, sometimes not listening to Woolf but always caring for him.

Name: Windy rise
Effect: For at most 3 posts Arno creates a vortex of air around itself and Woolf, the wind blows their hair and clothing up a bit, but is virtually unseeable, Woolf has mild control however Arno has complete control, this move allows them to soar into the sky and move about, or soften a landing. 1 post cool down.

Name: Razor Wind
Effect: during this move, Arno sends a gust of heavy wind blasting out with the impact force of a cero, however laceration damage due to the razor movements of the wind, this double the powers of the attack and can push back cars and trucks with sheer force. 2 post cool down.

Name: Wind Chamber
Effect: For 4 posts, and distance of 20yard diameter, wind starts to spin around in a spherical vortex, if Woolf where to touch the walls, the wind would pass through harmlessly, however anything else would be hit with violent lacerations from the razor wind. 3 post cool down and can handle up to 2 ceros worth of damage.

Name:Windy Snipe
Effect: a small marble sized orb spins around between Arno's thumb and finger, he has his fingers in the shape of the OK Gesture, the orb in the middle, he puffs air into it making it glow slightly with spiritual pressure as it shoots out at bala speeds. As soon as it makes contact with anything it expands 10ft with the power of cero spinning in the orb of laceration damage. The move contains a 2 post cool down along with one post small fatigue.

Ryū Hakei (Dragon Wave): Summoning the very essence of his energy, Woolf releases a dragon-shaped wave of energy. It is an odd Transparent like Shadow, the edges can be seen through but not the core. in this form, and equals 1 Gran Rey cero, in power. 3post cool downt, as it is his strongest attack, in this form.

Fullbring

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you: Red Daemon Gem
Appearance:Woolf's Fullbring is Clad-type with a weapon forming and attached to his right hand. this weapon can be changed from sword, to axe, to fist weapon, to spear, to sledgehammer type. But his armor never changes and his red wing like things on his back also never change. His hair also grows longer and along with going into a spikey fashion. All of his weapons colors are the same silver with black scheme as his armor.
Woolf Chitose Mono_Shift_image
Weapons~
~Sword~
Woolf Chitose Untitled-1-25

~Spear~
Woolf Chitose Dragon-Spear

~Hammer~
Woolf Chitose Untitleasd-1

~Axe~
Woolf Chitose Untitled1

~Claws~
Woolf Chitose Lion_Armor_Claw_Gauntlets_by_Azmal

Powers:

Name: Mono Shift
Effect: This is the name of his fullbring. His fullbring's clad-type passive abilities are as follows: Regeneration ( moderate ), Heirro ( Moderate ), Enhanced Sensing ability ( High ), x2 speed, x2 strength, Hovers and flies at the same speed she would otherwise be running on the ground instead of running.

Name: Twin Shift
Effect: This is more of a situational side effect. When the twin's Luna and Woolf both use mono shift at the same time. Their bloodline and powers both resonate and increases their powers by 25% as well as making the energy they leak out and/or use seem vastly more dense than when either twin is alone using Mono shift. They also tend to be much more destructive than their usual selves as the power boost is more than what they have when alone. If this situation occurs when both twin's are angered most of whatever is around them is most likely going to be destroyed by the ensuing battle. Another happy note is their eyes turn red when they shift at the same time.

Name: Daemon Blast
Effect: The weapon, regardless of form, has an individual ability take energy from it's wielder, only if the wielder wants it too though, and store it within the weapons core attacking component. The weapon then becomes capable of firing a wave of golden (think super saiyan) energy forth at a great speed with the same power as a hadou no 63 from a master of kidou. This attack is the main focus of the Mono Shift and incurs no CD. Though if used more than 4 times within 3 posts it will begin to weaken the user with continued use at an decently fast rate.

Name: Shadow Loose
Effect: Passively his shadow expands into a circle of darkness 20yards around him, the ground acts soft and almost liquid-like at this point, a stomp could cause a wave or some off balance, 2post cool down and lasts 3 posts.

Name Demented Racket
Effect:dark energy pulsates through his body into an orb for about 30feet in radius, when someone other than Woolf or Luna enters it messes up with control over spiritual pressure at random times, making a use of it to strong, or the opposite, even a shunpou may mess up on the one hit with it, at the same time they feel the hit of a gran Rey through the attack. The effects last 3 posts and the cool down is 5 post cool down.

[]iBoosts:[/i]3x everything

[center]Back Drop:

Background: Woolf was born into the Chitose family at the exact time as Luna, In fact he is her twin. He was some what of a loner in the house, not talking much always reading comic books and living his dreams, as years went by he started growing to his father and sister. As young boy he played outside a lot as well after reading, pretending to fight off bad guys. He first grew aware of his powers during his first fight outside of the house when he was at the bank just wandering around. A couple crooks came in ad attempted to hold him hostage, somehow his shadow bursted out and slamed the man into the glass, the others ran away.

Side Notes:Rena's Twin and a Chitose, so yes a lot of the powers will be very similar O~O deal with it
RP Sample: >.> i am NOT asleep

Last edited by Kano on Sat Jul 28, 2012 11:43 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Woolf Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woolf Chitose   Woolf Chitose EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 pm

I don't see a problem, but I swear to god, SOMEONE better read these abilities over, cuase I could've missed something. >.>

Tier: 2-5
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Woolf Chitose Empty
PostSubject: Re: Woolf Chitose   Woolf Chitose EmptySat Jul 28, 2012 11:45 pm

Seconded.
Back to top Go down