Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. I_vote_lcapThunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. I_voting_barThunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. I_vote_lcapThunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. I_voting_barThunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
confined
confined

Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. Empty
PostSubject: Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin.   Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin. EmptyThu Jun 28, 2012 6:55 pm

The weather seemed to be a mess here. Streets were flooded it seemed like houses were nearly submerged underwater from the sea coming onto land. The rain couldn't have helped, it poured down around the figure like bullets falling from the sky. Each drop made a loud drop into the water below him and the constant sound seemed like a buzzing of water. Yet the buzzing was drowned out by the howling wind around the man as he looked up and saw what looked like a typhoon of water stretching upward towards the sky as from this pillar of spinning water waves seemed to keep emerging bigger and bigger as the pillar seemed to descend back into the water and a new one seemed to form on the other side of the island. Were these events caused by the man? No they couldn't be he couldn't be strong enough to create this kind of maelstrom around the island. Yet he could if he was getting help from another being he had attracted to the island before hand, using his power's and the other from the island he was able to make it rain and extremely windy, but now with this mans help he was able to create a full blown storm to hopefully wipe this pathetic settlement from the face of the ocean. Those that survived the initial on slaught of water and flooding were hiding on top of there houses as the man stood there laughing at them all. They could all see him up in the sky laughing at them all and he loved it, they could all see who had helped end their lives.

He had short shoulder length onyx black hair that was blowing in the wind making it look like a mess, yet he somehow kept his hair out of his eyes. His eyes were sharp yet inviting, a cold dark green that held within them a sort of childishness. His skin was a pale color from his lack of exposure to the sun. He is also appeared rather skinny for his size and not really built at all in muscle. His hollow hole was hidden under his clothes, as he didn't like to broadcast that he was an arrancar yet from his display it was obvious he wasn't that good, his mask was also hidden under a beanie, his mask looked like a stripe of white through his hair, which was obvious underneath the beanie and sticking out in the front.

He could be seen wearing a sleeveless black skin tight shirt, along with a duo color jacket that split down the middle, one side of the jacket being red with white diamonds, the other side being white with red diamonds. On his hood he had a large diamond that is red on one side, and white on the other split down the middle. He wore a white beanie, that when flipped inside out was red. He also wore a pair of pants that are like his jacket, one side's red, while the other is white. He also wore what looked like black dress shoes that he liked to keep shiny.

To those below him that observed him he looked as if he was ready to go to a party and for all they knew they were already at the party and invited they were. This man cared little for any of there lives, he cared only for the man he had attracted to this spot prior to the current condition of this island. Before the destruction that now seemed to try and drag the small island down to the bottom of the ocean it was just a small vacation outlet. Very little in terms of a population, it relied on the main land to supply it with resources to make it through it's calm and normal events, but with weather like this the island would parish even if it wasn't sunken under the ocean the arrancar had achieved his goal one way or another.

He looked out towards the direction of the main land and let out another burst of energy the man was close, that was for sure, but did he know where he was? The man had to find him, it was the only way he could have fun with this man. Who knew maybe they would have a good talk together while fighting for all he knew.
Back to top Go down

Thunder Bird vs Bloody Ronin.
Page 1 of 1