Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Bloody Mary I_vote_lcapBloody Mary I_voting_barBloody Mary I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Bloody Mary Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Bloody Mary Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Bloody Mary Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Bloody Mary Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Bloody Mary Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Bloody Mary Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Bloody Mary Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Bloody Mary Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Bloody Mary Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Bloody Mary Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Bloody Mary Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Bloody Mary

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptyTue Jun 05, 2012 7:04 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Bloody Mary Sereni11
Name: Dr. Serenity Valentine
True Age: 21
Sex: Female
Personality:
Dr. Valentine in general is an attractive, reserved, multilingual and accomplished young lady whom lives two separate lives in effort to hide her true demeanor. In public or during her “human life” she tends to have a fake personality rather than in her “mystery life”; her human life is categorized as her work weather it maybe in the hospital or if it is in the modeling station or around her pears. She tends to be the perfect model of the perfect girl, always dressed perfectly, always carrying herself perfectly, always knowing what to say or do when there is a crisis and including great with children. During these times, she seems very kind and polite; often smiling and being so nice to people up to a certain point depending on who’s talking to her, though very distant. She tends to keep a wall up so that no one will get to know the real her; seeing as though she isn’t perfect in the inside, she refuses to let anyone know her true self. She is very well respected and looked up to by many, though in truth she has no care for them willing to use almost anyone as a mere pawn to achieve what she wants.

During her mystery life she is a surprisingly polite and soft-spoken, often addressing her pears by their given names. She is still very distant towards her members as shows little compassion when treating others unless she has a liking to them. During times of stress, she rarely shows any sign keeping a dangerous but sweet smile on her pretty face that would convert the devil himself into an angel. She tends to have everything planned out in advance often being quite ambitious if need be. She is very talented at anything she tries, except cooking and cleaning. And demands that she’d be addressed as "Lady Valentine" or “Dr. Valentine". She is very intelligent and finds multi-tasking a breeze. She is Mrs. Independent, holding two jobs a fully paid house and three cars; however she has no care for anything like that. She is pretty sadistic when it comes to dealing about blood or death, saying and doing the strangest things as if it were nothing. Being a doctor she isn’t shy about the human body and is very blunt when dealing with the opposite gender. She seems to lack the ability of being shy and will often push her way in order to do what she is told.

Despite her cold distant demeanor, Dr. Valentine has a strong devotion towards Grand; seeing as though he is probably the only family she has left, she is extremely loyal towards him. She seems to share similarities between both Aizen and Nemu; seeing as though she has a fake personality having almost no compassion what so ever in using an individual and as well as will do anything and everything to accomplish her goals, just like Aizen while on the other side her similarieties between herself and Nemu would be the mere fact that she was also experimented by her uncle and the big fact of how loyal she is in this case towards Grand.

Likes: (Hate/love relationship) Jack O’Reilly, dissecting, recreating, flowers, watermelons (They remind her of a human head), PUZZLES, chess, Sudoku.
Fears: The death of Grand/Jack, being buried alive, living the same life over and over again, butterfly effect.

Character Appearance

Height: 5’6’’
Weight: 115
Physical Traits:
Spoiler:
Serenity is a slender young attractive adult with long pink hair which bangs slightly frame her pretty face and bright big yellow eyes. Her most noticeable physical trait is her slender yet curvaceous figure, her very large breast small waist and wide hips seem to catch most of the men’s attention. She is easily compared towards a doll, her hair is always tidy, her face nice and touched up giving her an almost angelic appearance naturally without make up. She is known for having long thin fingers which at times can sooth even the most troubled person as well as make the coldest person feel chills. Her big yellow eyes often glows when in dark places allowing her to see in the dark; however she is known to be able to control when it glows as well.
Clothing:
Spoiler:
Being a doctor, she goes back and forth between two uniforms which are the above; however being a modeler she tends to wear whatever is in style. She has no care for fashion what so ever, but she does have a popularity that she fights to keep up and having the best clothing is one of the things girls look at which is why she is very pacific with what she wears.

Accessories: Serenity has a room full of jewelry, though she often sticks to wearing cross jewelry and anything that makes her catch more attention. At times she may have a flower or two in her hair, but besides that and a first aid kit she is full of accessories.
Equipment:
First aid kit 1,2,3

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style:

Name: spirit cuffs
Effect: by releasing her energy, golden reitsu cuffs would appear around her wrist, ankles and even throat. These spirit cuffs are on her always even in her primary stage, they suppress two thirds of her reitsu in order to help her not overwhelm others with her strange aura. By breaking this her reitsu is released completely creating a giant wave of golden energy, her reitsu is so immense that it causes minor migrains towards her own tiers and serious headaches towards lower tiers. She has so much reitsu that as she walks, particles of spiritual energy are left behind like fairy dust and an angelic bright glow surrounds her body as if she were an angel. Once she uses this technique, she is unable to conceal her energy until after the battle is over, which will require two posts to put back on the seal.

Serenity never starts the fight the same way, being very intellectual she manages to change her strategies with the flow of the battle. At first she will take it easy starting off with overwhelming her opponents with her weapon all the meanwhile as her data-fly’s take effect. Once she learns her enemy’s weakness, she is prone to using them at her advantage. She is extremely sadistic and will attempt to incapacitate her victims without killing them. She likes to inflict pain, but she does not like to kill unless ordered to do so. She will not kill on her own free will despite her strange personality, but she is fully capable of making a person suffer mentally more than physically. She is multilingual which may not sound much, but it helps seeing as though she can understand one’s technique through knowing the name of it. During team battles she can appear to be very annoying seeing as though she has a high spiritual pressure and is prone to repairing her team mates in order to fight for her. She prefers to keep her hands clean, but if need be she will dirty them if she has to and in the most sadistic of ways. She poses keen spiritual awareness, but bad sensing seeing as though she cannot tell between races; her speed isn’t the fastest, but she is able to keep up with captain class with ease and combining it with her stamina does not make a good combination.

Strengths: vast reitsu, immense strength, above normal stamina, Durability, high tolerance towards pain, alcohol and poison.
Serenity is known for her vast golden spiritual pressure, Serenity emits so much spiritual pressure that her eyes had even went from red to gold from how much she retains. Her pressure is so heavy that it produces migraines towards lower tiers to the fact that she wears invisible spirit cuffs to retain two thirds of the endless reitsu she possesses.
Working in the hospital room and practically living in a lab, Serenity poses immense strength being able to lift heavy objects and especially people. She has the capability of swinging a car with ease and as well as keeping the same speed while doing so, being able to run while carrying several people if she finds it necessary.
Having the ability to create and use drugs, she is naturally tolerant towards poison and alcohol while she became tolerant towards pain due to the fact that she had been experimented on ever since she was a little girl.

Weaknesses:
Serenity though being perfect at everything she does, isn’t the best sensor; she isn’t able to tell through sensing what race an individual is and as well as during a sneak attack she will state that there was a sneak attack after it happens which becomes slightly comical as she will not admit that her sensing isn’t the best there is.
Her immense reitsu is also her weakness by the fact that she can’t really be around others since it produces headaches; because of this her reitsu is sealed by two thirds of her original reitsu. She is only able to release it in her final form.
Her fullbring, Bloody Mary is a very dangerous fullbring; because the more blood she loses the stronger she gets, she could still bleed to death after losing a determined amount of blood and it doesn’t help that she has high tolerance for pain. Since she doesn’t feel pain, she doesn’t really know what’s her limits which could result in devastating conditions.

Serenity is a close ranged fighter making long ranged battles a task even though during close ranged battles she could get in trouble if she loses the ability to use her hands. her hands play a big part in more than half of her abilities.

Abilities & Weapons

Weapon: stetho-lash, a stethoscope which is able to be used to hook onto objects or a whip; the length varies from a regular stethoscope to a seven foot whip and then a five mile long hook perfect when climbing or swinging from ledges. When changing size the cylinder part of the stethoscope (Chest piece) is also able to change size as big as a trucks wheel creating massive craters when struck against the concrete floor.in doing this, it produces a terrible sound wave against the eardrum making the person with enhanced hearing have an annoying ringing sound in there ear. This massive sound wave produces the speed and effect of a cero within a fifteen radius of the area hit. When used as a whip, the chest piece has the strength and speed of a bala and the radius is reduced towards a five radius. The headset on the other hand can be used to hear through walls, hear even the slightest of sound within fifteen radius, latch onto objects and as well as making as making a good noose to hang people.

Primary Stage
Name: cure
Effect: with a snap of her fingers, she is able to repair damage of anyone including herself by 25% giving the individual an energy boost. This boost not only repairs the body, but as well as restored reitsu by 20%. She is able to do this one time per person per every three posts.

Name: heal
Effect: repairs 40% of the damage that was done, closes open wounds and erases minor scars or scratches from existence. it takes two post to heal with a four posts cool down.

Name: restore
Effect: restores reitsu by 40% and as well as reduces a cool down post. Once, with a four posts cool down.

Name: Datafly
Effect: swarms of beautiful butterfly which collect reitsu in the air and transforms it into data; these butterflies can transform can land on any object/person inject there reitsu leaving a pink butterfly tattoo and transforming their data into their users brain allowing her to know the person/ object inside and out. This works within three posts and does not include that she will know when the particular person/object will attack, but it will help her anticipate her opponents and as well help her make use of her ability while using her fullbring. Three posts cool down. In her full bring, she can also make them attack her targets with the power of a kidou 45 and no cool downs.

Name: bone repair
Effect: she is able to repair broken bones, of her own body as if it were nothing; though it is extremely painful. In order to do this she must grab the broken bone, glow her hands inflicting her own reitsu inside the bone and with a quick and fast motion break it back into place. With her own body she is able to do this anytime; though it will be at two thirds of its fullest potential until two posts after, while on others she is able to do this once with a two posts cool down. During the two post cool down, the person she heals will be in extreme pain and able to use that body part at only two thirds of its potential until after the cool down is over (Two posts) where the pain will slowly go away and the body part will be as if it had never been broken.

Name: reconstruction
Effect: she is able to reconstruct limbs after they have been destroyed or disintegrated; in order to do this, she must first cut off the remaining limb and then inject her own energy through her fingers into the patient’s chest area around the heart. The patient will feel as if there heart is racing as blood will almost immediately gush out of the open wound where the limb was removed. Almost as soon as the blood gushes out, the tissue will form the bones and the muscle will instantly regenerating forming the limb once more. It is a very painful process which she is able to perform on herself without the need of injecting her own fingers into her chest. It has a three post cool down.

Name: 100,000 butterfly effect
Effect: it’s a very strange technique which repairs the damage that was done; weather it may be poisoned, burned or injured beyond repair, she is able to resort them back towards the time there body was healed which is the reason it has it’s given name “Butterfly effect”. In order to do this, a strange pink cocoon engulfs herself and the patient, this cocoon is able to deflect kidou up to 65 and will shatter into a 100,000 butterflies if hit with a kidou above that without harming whomever is inside. The shattered butterfly’s wings are as sharp as zanpakutou blades and will attempt to shred the target to pieces all the mean while as defend the user and her patient for three posts. In the meantime, in order to heal the patient; the user injects an almost pixy dust like reistu into the patient’s body and the time it takes will vary from three to five posts depending on how injured the person is. Once healed the patient will have glowing pink butterfly wings which will let out some extra pink dust and as well as temporarily have a boost for one post. Four posts cool down.

Final Stage

Name: Cura
Effect: with a snap of her fingers, she is able to repair damage of anyone including herself by 40% giving the individual an energy boost. This boost not only repairs the body, but as well as restored reitsu by 35%. She is able to do this one time per person per every four posts.

Name: boost
Effect: she is able to create a temporary boost of either speed x3, strengthx3, reistu x3 (Which will also reduce two cool down posts), or endurance X3 for two post with a two post cool down.

Name: mariposhield
Effect: a giant glowing pink butterfly appears in order to defend the user or a pacific individual; the butterfly is able to stop a kidou up to 86 and is able to reflect it back the same or the opposite direction. Any kidou above that will cause it to shatter letting the person inside suffer one third of its power while the shattered pieces launch towards the opponent like glass pieces with the effects of a kidou 62 and a two post cool down.
Two post cool down.

Name: hyper blast (Accessible only after the spirit cuffs are taken off)
Effect: with so much excessive reitsu, she is able to launch hyper blast through a kick or a punch or through materializing it’s shape and then throwing it like a cero. It would have the strength of cero, but half the speed of a bala.

Name: reitsubeam (Accessible only after spirit cuffs are taken off)
Effect: by concentrating all her reistu in one blast, she is able to launch a gold energy very similar towards the cero oscuras with the same effect as well with the addition of leaving the victim sight blurry for two posts. Three posts to cool down.

boosts: durability x3, strength x2, reitsu x3, primary stage abilities loses a cool down.

Fullbring (Optional): Bloody Mary
Spoiler:

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance: Her fullbrings appearance is her own blood; by activating her fullbring, her outfit transforms into the picture above. Eight used and dirty syringes appear, four in between each finger on both hands. She also has ten scalpels on her, three medium sized ones in the front beginning from the size of a pocket knife towards the size of a kitchen knife and three on her back which very a little bigger than a kitchen knife towards the size of a katana. One is in each shoe, one inside breast and one hidden beneath her skirt. In addition to this, she has an extendible stethoscope which hooked around her hip. In this form the more blood she loses the more intense her abilities becomes
Powers: drugs (The max that can affect 1 person is 1 at any time.)

Name: Bloody Me
Effect: this ability is always active the more blood Serenity has on herself, the stronger she becomes weather it may be her own or someone else’s blood. The highest increase would be about x2 on everything depending on how bloody she is.

Name: Heroin
Effect: Heroin has a bright highlighted green glow, it causes the target a feeling of euphoria in which they have a warm flushing of the skin, a dry mouth and the feeling of having "heavy" arms and legs. After the initial rush, users will go into an alternately wakeful and drowsy state sometimes called "on the nod”. Because heroin suppresses the central nervous system, the user experiences "cloudy" mental function. Users will begin to breathe at a slower rate and their heart will begin to reach a faster beat. After five doses, the victim will be facing pain in the liver and as well as the need for water. This last four posts with a two posts cool down and is injected purely through Serenity dirty syringes.

Name: Cocaine
Effect: Cocaine has a glowing highlighter glow, the victim ends up with dilated pupils, feel high levels of energy and activity, excited, exuberant speech, an increasing sense of energy and alertness, an extremely elevated mood, a feeling of supremacy and as well as irritability, paranoia, restlessness and anxiety. Cocaine increases the heart rate and blood pressure of the victim and can lead to bizarre or violent behavior as well as irritating the lungs causing bad respiratory. After five doses the victim will begin to feel uneasy and as well as painful cramps in the stomach and intestines. This last four posts with a two posts cool down and is injected purely through Serenity dirty syringes.

Name: Methamphetamine
Effect:[/i ]Methamphetamine has a glowing blue glow, it increases wakefulness, physical activity and respiration while causing Hyperthermia, irregular heartbeat, cloches in blood and in the veins. The individual would feel irritable, somewhat insomniac, confusion, Anxiety, Tremors, Convulsions, Paranoia and Aggressiveness. After five doses the victim will experience violent behavior, Psychotic behavior, auditory hallucinations, Mood disturbances, Delusions and paranoia and Homicidal or suicidal thoughts. This last four posts with a two posts cool down and is injected purely through Serenity dirty syringes.

Name:Lsd
Effect: Lsd has a glowing red color and it increases blood pressure and heart rate, causing Dizziness, Loss of appetite , Dry mouth, Sweating, Nausea, Numbness and Tremors. However, the drug's major effects are emotional and sensory; LSD also has dramatic effects on the senses. Colors, smells, sounds, and other sensations seem highly intensified. In some cases, sensory perceptions may blend in a phenomenon known as synesthesia, in which a person seems to hear or feel colors and see sounds. Hallucinations distort or transform shapes and movements, and they may give rise to a perception that time is moving very slowly or that the user's body is changing shape. However, this includes terrifying thoughts and nightmarish feelings of anxiety and despair that include fears of insanity, death, or losing control. After five doses the victim will experience a strong sense of psychosis. This last four posts with a two posts cool down and is injected purely through Serenity dirty syringes.

Name:Ecstasy
Effect: Ecstasy has a bright glowing pink glow, a single dose effects include feelings of mental stimulation, emotional warmth, empathy toward others, a general sense of wellbeing, and decreased anxiety. It also has undesirable effects immediately, including anxiety, agitation, and recklessness, nausea, chills, sweating, involuntary teeth clenching, muscle cramping, and blurred vision. After five doses an overdose can occur - the symptoms can include high blood pressure, faintness, panic attacks, and in severe cases, a loss of consciousness, and seizures (Depending on the member) In addition to this it causes, dehydration, hypertension, and muscle breakdown. This last four posts with a two posts cool down and is injected purely through Serenity dirty syringes.

Name:Opium breath
Effect: by exhaling air, she is able to create a 15 radius black smoke filled with Opium; the effects are feelings of numbness (you can’t feel pain or stress), a strange sense of euphoria and emotional detachment from events and other people, loss of appetite, and drowsiness. Of course, the more harmful opium effects happens to be vomiting and sweating (which lead to dehydration if ignored), impaired vision, loss of focus. The smoke last a post while the effects last two post with a two post cool down.

Name: psilocybin
Effect: Psilocybin has a purple glow it is pure abstract of psilocybin from a magic mushroom that had gone bad, it causes the victim to become very ill. Painful migraines followed up with constant vomiting and dehydration will occur with the addition of the cause an effect similar to a "trip" on LSD. Loss of reality may be experienced and severe anxiety and paranoia will occur; hallucination, hellish visions and being trapped in a nightmare that feels more realistic then reality itself. After five doses, the victim will be vomiting blood and feel a great need for water followed by constant blacking ins and outs. This last five posts with a three post cool down.

Name: Angel dust
Effect: Angel dust also known as pcp is shot like glowing magenta fairy dust, it decreases sensitivity to pain causes the body to feel "Rubbery" feeling in the legs, Impaired coordination, Dizziness, Nausea, Flushing, Sweating and Abnormal eye movements. Mentally the victim feels disconnected from one's body and/or reality, Apathy, Disorganization of thoughts, Feeling drunk, Distortion of time and space perception and strange Feelings invincibility. These last two post with a post cool down.

Name: Bloody Mary
Effect: a last resort ability, by injecting a drug into her own body; her own blood erupts soaking her own body within her own blood. For four posts, Serenity is able to use any of her abilities even if she had already used it and it has a cool down. Her eight syringes are filled with all eight drugs in individual glowing colors where she will attempt to overdose the victim. In her final technique, she creates a 25 radius explosion of her own pure reitsu which has the effect of two gran rey ceros as well as the victim suffering from all eight symptoms for five posts. As a result, Serenity will resort back towards her primary stage without the use of energy based techniques for three posts, without the use of her fullbring for four posts and as well as she can only do this once per thread unless she wants to be in a coma for three posts, regain her energy based attacks in five posts and then be without her fullbring for seven posts.

[]iBoosts:
speed x3 strength x2, endurance x2, stamina x3,

Hyper Mode
Name: needles and syringes
Effect: she is able to materialize swarms of 1000 dirty needles and syringes like a vortex in order to torture her victims. Once they are stabbed into the victims, they stay there until the victims take it off very similar to a bakudo 62. These last a post with a two post cool down.

Name: butterfly effect
Effect: a very torturous drug, it causes the victim to experience severe pain all in their mind. It requires eye contact to be performed. When executed, the technique traps the target in an illusion that is completely controlled by the user. Serenity prowess with the technique has allowed her to alter the perception of time with ease in order to make it seem to last for days when in fact it only lasts a few seconds. This allows her to torture the target for what seems like days on end, causing psychological trauma that will incapacitate them for a considerable period of time. The environment typically features a red moon casting a red light throughout the illusion with a cloudy atmosphere, giving the background a blood-red appearance while the victim within the illusion is in depicted in an inverted grey scale. Cemetery stones and distant cries are heard while loud giggling of children also ceases to exist. Last three post with a five posts cool down all the mean while as time doesn’t pass which is why it is called the butterfly effect since the victim does not return with injuries and nor can Serenity touch the person’s body while doing this. Serenity needs total concentration, and cannot break eye contact, any distraction such as an ally moving in to strike would break her concentration and the person will snap out of it. this ability can only work on people who are in their right mind and crazy people are immune, as are those in full hollow form.

Name: replica
Effect: after taking a small sample of ones DNA, she is able to create an exact copy of the person three tiers lower than herself. During this time she is able to use the victim’s full powers against themselves. They last a post with a three post cool down

Name: replicate
Effect: after watching an ability only once, Serenity is able to replicate the same ability with the same potential of power and the same cool down posts with the same effects as well. This includes cero, bala, kidous and special abilities. All she does in order to use it is subtract the data and then transform it into her own energy. (if she copy’s a different ability it erases the old one and she forgets all in hyper mode.)

Boosts: strengthx4, reitsu x4, speedx4, durability x4, stamina x4, use of all abilities x4.

Back Drop:

Background:
Serenity was born in a Russian family whom mysteriously died and left her as a seven year old child with her cold hearted Irish uncle whom worked as a scientist, her whole life she watched as he dissected and experimented on innocent human lives; she hated it and wanted it to stop, but she also loved her uncle no matter what he did even though he also experimented on her. At the age of nine she learned that she had the power to heal after falling off a ladder and breaking both of her legs. Life as a child was difficult; the boys all loved her, but the girls picked on her and would miss treat her. However there was this one boy she liked very much, he was the class clown while she was the class princess. Although she would always ignore him and pretend that he isn’t funny, deep down she really enjoyed when he brought up the mood. In school, Serenity was called Lady Valentine by all the students and teachers. Though she was young, she acted like a sweet young lady, with vast knowledge of the world around her. no one knew or ever dreamed that back at home; she was being used as an experiment. Life was simple for Serenity; wake up, do homework, shower, go to school, do extra activities, come home, go to the lab, go to sleep and for many years it was like that for her. She didn’t experience parental care nor help or love.

High school was a breeze, everyone knew and wanted the fair Lady Valentine; she was pretty, smart and good at everything she did. She was the perfect figure of the perfect girlfriend, but unfortunately nothing was perfect in life. Though she was nominated class president, leader of the volley ball team, leader of the cheerleaders and even head of the biology club and had won first place in several science projects. She played all kinds of instruments, modeled in several additions, got the main part in every play yet she was still miserable. Being Mrs. popular, the girls only wanted to be her friend so that they could be popular too and as for the boys… they all wanted more than what she could give them. The only one she truly liked was the one boy; he matured a lot since he was young, but during the time Serenity thought that if she hanged out with a boy like that it would affect her popularity and so she did the only thing she could do. She watched him and admired him from afar; so far he was her only sanity proving that there was some meaning to the world besides pain. It wasn’t long after when during an event, she was saved by that very same boy from being hit by a car. After that day the two became friends and though they didn’t hang out after school, they were quite close.

At the age of sixteen, Serenity had completely dominated her primary stage of powers and as well as her full bring, but everything else in life turned down for the worse. Her uncle was losing his job and license for conducting illegal experiments, they were losing their house, and there was a new girl in town whom decided to become Serenity’s adversary. With all of this preoccupying her mind, she didn’t notice that the one person she cared for was acting quite peculiar. She had no idea that her friend’s mother was sick. The day her friend’s mother died, was a typical day in school; however her friend Jack had asked her if she had wanted to see his mother after school. Serenity had never been outside the lab after school and so she had to reject his offering. The very next day Jack never appeared in class; it was announced that his mother had died the day before. Serenity was completely devastated, she couldn’t believe that the first time her friend needed her, she didn’t show up. She blamed herself, because she could have saved her, because she had the power and she had the strength to save her. As her friend started to slack off in school, Serenity took it upon herself to watch after him; being the schools president, she saved him from getting into too much trouble with the teachers but unfortunately she couldn’t stop him from skipping. It was during this time that she heard from another student that Jack had beat up the school bully, but seeing as though it wasn’t like Jack she had paid no attention to it.

A few months later as things began to calm down; Jack came to her to tell her that he was leaving Ireland. This offended her greatly seeing as though she had never left the school or her house before and she didn’t want her only friend to leave her. Making up her mind, she made Jack promise that he would come back for her. Not long after he left, her uncle was officially fired. Serenity, having no idea what was going on was suddenly taken towards the lab for some extreme tests where her uncle under stress and going mad hurt her severely and had almost killed her if it weren’t for the police. If effort to save Serenity, the police killed the only person she had left in the world. Serenity completely snapped after that day; she knew nothing about the outside world, she knew no one that could help her. The only thing she had was her powers that her uncle gave her. Full of anger and resentment she took revenge on her uncles coworkers, she killed every one of them and stole their riches. The cops never figured out that it was her and nor did anyone become suspicious about her either.

She graduated school at seventeen and went into the best university studying to become a doctor. She studied all types of drugs and made use of her special ability, conducting strange experimentation on both animals and students that had got on her nerves. In university she was just as popular as in school, but no one dared talked to her because of how cold she was and how she would completely shut down a person. She graduated as a doctor at the age of twenty, being the youngest in her class and even opened up her own hospital in New York. She works as both the head of a hospital during the weekdays and as a model during the weekends. However she is not that once sweet innocent little girl no more…
Side Notes:
1. I had permission by Zenke to use Jack
2. I had Permission by Kano to use Grand
3. She will be part of the Regno Nero
4. Theme song:
RP Sample:
You all know me by now… XD

Last edited by Sugerbliss on Mon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 11:42 pm

Strengths and weaknesses: she could use another weakness, and you might benfit from having durability as a strengh, but then you'd 2 two extra weaknesses.

Primary powers
healing in general: it has to take at least 2 posts to close up major wounds, just pointing that out, and you should take it into account for all healing although yours works differently from the traditional methods.

cure, cura: can you up the cooldowns on these by 1 post each as they've got quite a bit of potential behind them, being able to effect multiple people.

Heal, restore: same as above, especially because restore could take someone out of fatigue.

Datafly: Its alright the way it is, just wanted to point out that you can't actually use normal powers when in fullbring.

Butterfly effect: just rephrase this part,

100,000 butterfly effect (undo what was done)
Effect: it’s a very strange technique which undoes whatever had happened towards the patient;

As someone might take it for time manipulation, and that is not allowed. I know thats not what you meant but better safe than sorry eyh.

Final powers

Energy cuffs: i think you should have it so once she takes theses off, she also gets a headache similar to how rui has one all the time from his massive energy. Also again, normal powers dont mix with fullbring so maybe you should move this to fighting style so you can always remove them during fullbring.

hyper blast: speed of 2 bala is way over the top, i think half the speed of a bala, which is still quite fast for an energy attack that strong, would be better.

Boosts: reitsu x4 I'll have to see about that, you might need special permission.

Fullbring

I'm going to treat the drugs like poisons, the max that can effect 1 person is 1 at any time because they have allot of effects, and once it runs out the person has a 2 post immunity to the others. They look ok though.

hyper mode

needles and syringes: how many are there?

butterfly effect: i'm not sure this is ok, illusions are moderated as it is. I'll definatly need a second oppinion on this one.

replica: Lets treat this as a summon and say its 3 tiers lower than serenity.

replicate: just point out that if she copys a different ability it erases the old one.

Bloody Mary: This should be a fullbring power. Lets say at most she can hit them with is three of the drugs because it seems pretty powerful for a last resort. Maybe. I'll need a second opinion on this though.

Other things

Thats all for now, i can see a high tier in store for her, she's very good. Jacks gonna die. Crying or Very sad

Jun's snippet on Boosts: Times 3 is max at any stage (fullbring I'm not sure on though...I doubt it...but maybe). Until Hyper Mode, that one is x4 as it is the equivalent to Segunda and Toukai.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptyFri Jun 08, 2012 9:25 pm

Strengths and weaknesses: added durability as a strength and the two extra weaknesses are long ranged combat and her hands.

Primary powers

healing now takes 2 posts.

cure, cura: have a cool down each. And same with heal and restore

Datafly: I’ll add to fullbring boosts that she can use them.

Butterfly effect: rephrased it

100,000 butterfly effect
Effect: it’s a very strange technique which repairs the damage that was done;

Final powers

Energy cuffs: move to fighting style.

hyper blast: half the speed of a bala.

Boosts: reitsu x3.
Fullbring

The max that can affect 1 person is 1 at any time.

hyper mode

needles and syringes: 1000 (200 less than what Uryuu can shoot when using his Heilig Pfeil technique)

butterfly effect: any harm in the mind doesn’t affect the body of the target and Serenity can’t touch them during this time. It is as if time stop without it stopping, very similar to what Itachi did to Kakashi in Naruto.)

replica: 3 tiers lower than serenity.

replicate: just point out that if she copy’s a different ability it erases the old one.

Bloody Mary: is a fullbring power.
Other things

she was one of the most difficult to put together without godmodding, though it needed a lot of corrections, I am quite pleased.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptySat Jun 09, 2012 12:07 am

Butterfly effect: I've considered this move, and it seems dangerous, especially if it was a 2 vs 1 situation, where you and an ally are taking on another person. you stop the enemy with this, and your ally takes them out with out a struggle. So there are prerequisites you'll need to meet.

1. I'd like Rena to agree to you having this ability at all, so pm her and ask her.

2. you'll need permission to use the ability on a person, so it'll end up for rp perposes only, but still usable atleast.

3. add that you need total concentration, and cannot break eye contact, so any distraction such as an ally moving in to strike would break your concentration and the person snaps out, that way the fear of the 2 v 1 situation happening cant.

4. it can only work on people who are in their right mind. crazy people would be immune, as are those in full hollow form.

5. increase the cooldown to 5 posts.

Once you get Rena's permission and fufill all the above I'll approve and tier. :b
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:23 pm

added everything and got permission from Rena!
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 6:25 pm

Alrighty then thats that. Approved. if kano agrees, I think this deserves a 1-1.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Bloody Mary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Bloody Mary   Bloody Mary EmptyMon Jun 11, 2012 8:58 pm

Approved
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content