Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Chloe Tomoshibi I_vote_lcapChloe Tomoshibi I_voting_barChloe Tomoshibi I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Chloe Tomoshibi I_vote_lcapChloe Tomoshibi I_voting_barChloe Tomoshibi I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Chloe Tomoshibi Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Chloe Tomoshibi Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Chloe Tomoshibi Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Chloe Tomoshibi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Chloe Tomoshibi Empty
PostSubject: Chloe Tomoshibi   Chloe Tomoshibi EmptyFri Jul 06, 2012 7:25 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: Chloe Tomoshibi
True Age: 20
Sex: Female
Personality: Chloe is one of those uber nice and sweet girls, whom never likes to hurt anyone and are usually walked on because of her niceness. She gives people what they ask for no matter what it is, if she can give it to them. (Not meaning sexual favors xD). She takes care of her friends and family and makes sure they always have what they need to survive. She is very light spoken, but is also very funny and can have a lot of fun if she wants to.

However, just because she doesn't like to hurt anyone she will if she has too. If a friend or especially if her family was in trouble or hurt, she would die to protect them. She would give her life for her family and she would make sure they made it out of a fight alive. Just because she doesn't like to fight doesn't mean she can't do it if she needed to.
Fears: Spiders, Mean People, being Bored, Unable to protect her loved ones

Character Appearance

Spoiler:

Height: 4'11"
Weight: 95lbs
Physical Traits: Chloe is a fair skinned, somewhat pale girl with virtually no flaws in her skin. This is all natural and she doesn't need to do anything to it to make it that way. Her nearly perfect white/blonde hair flows down to her waist and frames her face in a way that naturally shows off her beauty. She doesn't bother painting or doing her nails and her eyes are naturally grey, however being a Tomoshibi they change colors according to her mood. She has slightly better than average curves and is very tiny and frail looking.
Clothing: Chloe chooses to wear normal clothing rather than anything fancy, this typically means she wears plain t-shirts with either jeans or skirts.
Accessories: She wears dozens of metal ring bracelets, a single ring on her right ring finger.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Chloe would rather not fight and try to get out using diplomacy, however if that doesn't work she utilizes her speed, powers and Kung-fu training to fight. She will do anything that is necessary to come out victorious, especially if a friend or family member were in danger while she was fighting.
Strengths: Trained in Kung-fu, Prowess in her Powers, Speed
Weaknesses: Want not to fight, Physical strength and durability

Abilities & Weapons

Whenever Chloe uses one of her powers, a Tattoo that relates to the power will glow a certain color, save her prophet power. Then her eyes simply glow a bright blue. All the tattoos in this form are invisible until they glow.

Primary Stage
Name: Profhths twn thewn (Prophet of the Gods)
Effect: This is a passive ability that is constantly at use without the use of her actual release form. She is a prophet like the name states. She can see visions of future events and can act on those visions to help save her friends, family or the innocents of the world. She cannot control these visions and they typically come to her in her sleep, unless she touchs someone involved in some important event. In that case she would see a vision of their future.

Name: Diktyo kinhths thlefwnias episkeyhs (Cellular Repair)
Effect: By the use of her release, she can manipulate the cells in her and someone elses body to heal their wounds. She could heal minor injuries all the way to missing limbs or organs. Minor wounds would take one post of healing, moderate wounds 2 posts and major injuries would take 3 posts. However, regrowing a limb will take 6 posts. A bright red light would decend from her hands into whomever she is healing and cover the wound slowly stitching it closed. When she uses this power, a tattoo of a heart on her sternum glows red.

Name: Klefth Apergia (Sneak Strike)
Effect: This ability is an offensive ability and is almost invisible to eyesight. It is clear but is similar to the invisibility in HALO. Chloe has a tattoo on her right wrist of claw marks that glow a bright white when she attacks with this. She raises her hand and slashes down with claws she doesn't actually have. It can travel 100 feet and has the destruction quality of a zanpaktō. Each finger produces one of these when she uses this ability.

Name: Ekrhksh aspida (Blast Shield)
Effect: When Chloe activates this ability, a tattoo of Link's Hylian Shield on left bicep glows a bright gold. A golden orb surrounds Chloe and anyone within 5 feet of her, protecting them from incoming strikes. It can withstand swords, balas and cannot withstand Cero all of which depends on her opponents tier level compared to hers. However, she can keep the orb there for as long as she wants but cannot use any other powers. No one can leave or enter the orb once it is there either.

Final Stage

This has pretty much the same concept, but more tattoos appear and some of her tattoo's come into existance, such as her clawed gauntlet. She will call out, "Hxeio twn thewn." (Speaker of the Gods) and her appearance changes to this, minus the sword;

Spoiler:

Name: Orgh gia thn "Titan" (Wrath of a Titan)
Effect: A tattoo of Atlas on spine glows purple as she activates this ability. Anywhere within 200 yards of Chloe, the gravity doubles causing fatigue and a difference in speed. However, Chloe has trained herself to fight in this intense scenario and is no longer affected by her own ability. This ability will last up to 5 of her posts and then has a cooldown of 3 posts. It would cause increased fatigue of up to 20% faster until the ability ends, then fatigue will go at the normal rate and their speed slows down by 10% until the ability ends.

Name: Xwmatinwn mperdema (Earthen Tangle)
Effect: Tattoos of flowered vines on Chloes right foot/shin glows a bright green when she activates this ability. The ground will grow vines that attempt to entangle her enemies feet and hold them in place. They can be destroyed, but attempting to pull free would take an entire post to do. The ground will continuously try and entangle the enemy for 3 posts any time the enemy steps on the ground. This ability has cooldown of 2 posts.

Name: H anazwogonhsh twn thewn (Regeneration of Gods)
Effect: Chloe can choose to use this ability or her Cellular Repair power, but the same heart tattoo will glow, but this time it'd glow a much darker burgendy color. She can also heal twice as fast as her last ability. So minor wounds are instant, moderate wounds one post, and severe wounds two posts. Limbs now regrow at 4 posts. However, this particular power only works on her and is passive.

Name: Theiko katastrofhs (Godly Destruction)
Effect: A tattoo of Mount Olympus on her left thigh glows orange when she uses this ability. The same clear like thing used in her claw attack is used here, but it forms all around her body. She throws her hands out and it acts like a sonic boom, shoving everything that cannot hold its ground back 100 feet. Anything fragile would shatter or explode, however people can hold their ground depending on the situation and tier. This has a 4 post cooldown.

boosts: Speed, Strength, Durability

Fullbring (Optional)

Weapon / Item(s) / Whatever it is on you
Appearance: This and an Assortment of different tattoos, covering her body.
Spoiler:
Powers: Simply the powers below.

Name: Energh profhteia (Active Prophecy)
Effect: This is a more advanced version of her passive ability, Prophet of the Gods. However, now she can sense an opponents movements and attacks seconds before they do them. This does not mean she has automatic dodges or blocks, it just means she has a split second notice. It simply makes it easier for her to anticipate movements.

Name: Keraynos toy Dia (Lightning of Zeus)
Effect: A tattoo of a lightning bolt on Chloe's right cheek glows yellow when she activates this ability. A lightning bolt infused with reiatsu and explosive power strikes from the sky at her opponent. It has the same power as a granrey cero times two. The cool down for this power is 3 posts

Name: Paramorfwsh toy Apollo (Bow of Apollo)
Effect: When a tattoo of Apollo glows fuschia, a Quincy like bow appears in Chloe's hands. She can then fire off quincy like arrows made of fire in rapid succession, causing anything flammable to catch. These arrows also have the power and speed of bala. She can hold onto the bow for as long as she wishes, however once it is dismissed it has a 3 post cooldown.

Name: Isws toy hmitheoi (Might of Demigods)
Effect: A tattoo of Hercules on the calf of her left leg glows black when she activates this ability. Her entire right hand glows black for 5 posts and anytime one of her physical attacks land on an opponent during that time, they loose 5% of their Reiatsu and Chloe gains 5% more Reiatsu. This power has a decrease/increase limit of 15% only and can only last for the 5 posts her arm is black. This power has a cooldown of 5 posts.

[]iBoosts:[/i]Speed, Strength, Durability

Hyper Mode

Name: [What is the name of your ability?]
Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Effect: [What does your ability do? Remember these build upon your natural primary stage powers and are thus much stronger.]

Boosts:

Back Drop:

Background: Chloe Tomoshibi is the daughter of Alura Tomoshibi, only of the only two. She was born with her innate ability to see the future and that was always there. However, the rest of her beginning powers came to her in segments of her life, starting with 10, 12 and finally 14. She never really had to use her powers, except for her precognition and healing, until she was sixteen. Until that age, the girl simply used her precognition to foretell future events that would assist the Tomoshibi clan, this includes Jun Tomoshibi.

When she was sixteen years old, her mother was in a fight with an Adjuchas. When her mother fell, nearly dead, Chloe stepped in. She fought the Adjuchas, with no success and fell like her mother. When the Adjuchas went to kill her mother off was when she activated her Final Form, using completely new powers off of instinct and destroying the adjuchas. She used her healing to save Alura and the two went home to rest.

The following year she spent training in the Tomoshibi training center under one of their mansions. She learned quickly and mastered her new powers easily, however she learned of a new stage of human powers called the Fullbring. She didn't want something else to happen to her family or friends, so her next goal was to reach the Fullbring stage of her abilities. As she thought, it was not easy to reach such a level of power.

She trained for another three years until she was twenty, finally obtaining the powers of Fullbring. However, she is still not proficient in this new form and has a hard time controlling it. At the same time, this form wears her out quickly and when she releases herself from that form, she passes out. Now her goal is to master this new found power and further protect those she loves. And perhaps obtain a new level of power known as the Hyper mode. Curtesies of a few members in her family telling her about it.

She now lives in New York City, having joined the Coalition to help protect humanity. She still travels to other places, especially Karakura Town and Tokyo where she was born and raised. However, the Coalition has sent her on missions a few times to other places, she really only frequents those three places. Especially since The Coalition and her family mainly use her as an information depo, being a prophetess and all.
Side Notes:
RP Sample:

Last edited by Kuri on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:38 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Chloe Tomoshibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Tomoshibi   Chloe Tomoshibi EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:30 am

for your healing abilities, Restoring a limb can take up to 6 posts. 4 for the most powerful one.

The gravity ability, i'm not sure on. How much of a change to speed would the person get, eg 25%, and how long does fatigue last?

Everything else is fine but be aware Full bring and your normal human powers dont work together. Fullbring is kind of like an alternate final form. The powers can also be completely unrelated to your primary and final stage powers if you wanted to say, give her fire abilities or some such thing.

Last edited by Zenke on Sun Jul 08, 2012 12:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

Chloe Tomoshibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Tomoshibi   Chloe Tomoshibi EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:40 am

There yah go, I added what I need to from what you said. However, I do know that the Fullbring is what it is, but thats okay.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Chloe Tomoshibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Tomoshibi   Chloe Tomoshibi EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:42 am

Lol ok just making sure. :b This is Approved. 2-1
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Chloe Tomoshibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Tomoshibi   Chloe Tomoshibi EmptySun Jul 08, 2012 12:49 am

SECONDED!!!! (Sorry for caps :3)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

Chloe Tomoshibi Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chloe Tomoshibi   Chloe Tomoshibi Empty

Back to top Go down

Chloe Tomoshibi
Page 1 of 1