Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) I_vote_lcapGodless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) I_voting_barGodless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) I_vote_lcapGodless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) I_voting_barGodless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Empty
PostSubject: Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido)   Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Name: The Godless Barrier
Type: Bakudo
Incantation: Woe to those who do not know the power of protection, for it shall be them who are done in by mine shield. Within the confines of this place, all shall be protected, for not even a God can strike through mine shield. With my hands, I shall not fear death, for this shield shall protect, and I need no God to protect me. For, this is ultimate defense, my shield. I call upon the Godless Barrier, and throw away the key.
Description: The user must paint the area they are going to seal, with white paint. Then, while saying the incantation ,the user must seal the barrier, using their own blood. This creates an unbreakable shield, to protect anything withing its confines, from outside interference. In order to make the barrier break, the user of the Kido must rub out the blood he used to make the barrier, and it will dissipate.
Who can use it: The Current Captain of the 5th

NOTE: This is NOT a normal Kido. this is forbidden, and can ONLY be used in times of war, against the Soul Society. NOT ANYTIME THE USER WANTS.

Last edited by Parius Chitose on Thu Jul 12, 2012 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido)   Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 9:13 pm

Approved since this is simply to shield central 46.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Godless Barrier (Unnumbered, forbidden Kido)
Page 1 of 1