Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
More Kido I_vote_lcapMore Kido I_voting_barMore Kido I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
More Kido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
More Kido Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
More Kido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
More Kido Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
More Kido Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
More Kido Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
More Kido Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
More Kido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
More Kido Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

More Kido Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

More Kido Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

More Kido

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

More Kido Empty
PostSubject: More Kido   More Kido EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:05 pm

Name: Noren Mekuri, Kaizō Kidō (Curtain Stripping Modified Kido)
Type: Bakudou
Number: 36
Incantation: “Allow me to remove the shroud before my eyes, Heaven’s dog, show me the truth Bakudou 36 Noren Mekuri, Kaizo Kido”
Description: Noren Mekuri is a spell used to nullify Illusionary techniques. Its original intent was just concealing ones, however Temida has modified it to widen the range to all sorts of illusionary tactics. Manly the ability to snap him out of an illusion, it is used the same way as the original with the gripping motion. Without incantation it can only go up to shikai level of the user's tier. With incantation it is heightened to bankai level.
Who can use it: Teachable
Character: Temida,

Name: Ten No Doragon (Heaven’s Fanged Dragon)
Type: Hadou
Number: 57
Incantation: “Heavens bring forth the Dragon of the (Flame, Mind, Sky, Storm, Earth, Tundra, Ocean) Smite my enemies, devour them! Hadou 57 Ten No Doragon”
Description: The user hits the ground with his palm and spiritual energy floods into the ground making a large serpent dragon rise from the ground. The fangs are similar to saber tooth however they pierce the bottom jaw. The beast is made out of different elements depending on the incantation including Thunder, Fire, Spiritual energy, Earth, Air, Water, and Ice. It is considered soul infused and rushes at the target with slight homing and in a very natural pattern of movement such as spinning around curving side to side. Making it more unpredictable. The dragon is not solid unless Ice or Earth. It opens its mouth as wide as it can with the fangs sliding out of the jaw and strikes the opponent continuing its rush until it hits the ground in an eruption of that element. Default no incantation is always spiritual pressure. The dragon's size is around 20 feet long and 5 feet thick.

Name: Dekohebi Suto (King’s Viper Strike)
Type: Hadou
Number: 49
Incantation: “My call is strong. Allow ther viper's blood and death to poor on my hands, stain them with the power of pain, with the power of demension. Hado 49, Dekohebi Suto”
Description: The user starts rubbing his hands together as a purple syrupy liquid oozes until covering the whole hand The goop only stays on the hand however it can be flung off. It needs to be applied to an open wound where it will infect the blood stream or inside the body such as through tear ducts or mouth. The liquid is a strong poison that causes pain in the area infected, making the pain up to 3 times normal. Along with that it causes mild hallucinations and the vision of a drunken man such as blurred and double vision. It lasts 2 posts with a one post grace period. The poison constantly changes making it impossible to find a cure. With incantation it lasts 3 posts. Note: if through wound, only the limb will hurt, if through mouth the whole body will along with the sensation of throwing up (This due to biological reasons of expeling toxins in our body) the poison is fast acting so it can not be stopped when infected by normal means. Lastly the goop sticks to the area, so if not scraped off, effects will happen again after grace period.)

Last edited by Kano on Fri May 04, 2012 3:01 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

More Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Kido   More Kido EmptyTue May 01, 2012 10:14 pm

Bakudo #36: I have no complaints on this technique since it seems perfectly reasonable and justifiable, but I just want to know what kind of illusions will this apply to. Like illusions such as mirages/afterimages affected, sight illusion, illusion of infatuation/mind-warping, etc. I just want to know what kinds it will apply to...

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hado #57: I also find no complaints on this, except I want to know how large the dragon is. Another thing I want to know is how large and powerful the eruption of the dragon would be once the kido dies down. Now that I think about it, I also wonder if the type of element varies for each person and if their are benefits for shinigami/vizard (that are taught this kido by Temida) if they have an elemental power and they use the kido version that is the same as his/her element style. Would it be possible to dodge or even counter this attack, and if so {well you have to have way to avoid it or this kido won't be accepted since it'll be considered auto-hit because of homing...}, how and why?

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

Hado #49: Please detail how the goo is spread out along the battlefield JUST by rubbing his hands and then creating goo in your hands, because A) that is grammatically incorrect [This part applies for both A) and B) --> "The user starts rubbing his hands together as a purple syrupy liquid oozes until covering the whole hand"... please correct that]; B) that is not a complete thought, statement, idea, sentence, etc. whatsoever; C) It is too vague-ish; AND D) There is no indication on how the goo is spread out over the area... There are a couple more things about this ability that I want to point out. Firstly, what is the radius of the goo? Will the area be completely covered in this goo or will there be splotches of good that the enemy has to maneuver around to try his/her best to not get affected by this kido? Do the effects occur as soon as the enemy steps on the goo or if he/she inhales the goop fumes [assuming that it has a fume/scent of some sort] into his/her body (poisonous by touch or scent)? Can the user get affected by the bakudo? How can someone avoid such a technique, because this kind of seems auto-hit...?

________ Another thing, in the description of this particular hado, you say it is a poison that causes pain in the area {First of all, reword it so that it is grammatically correct because, from what I remember, there is no body part that a human has that is called 'the area'....} and then you say that it makes pain up to three times more than normal. Which is it? If it is the latter, please make the beginning part say something like, 'It'll cause anyone that [insert verb that coorelates how someone is poisoned, either by touch or scent] the goo to have their defense/durability/pain-tolerance lowered' or something like that so it would make sense and make the kido have a little more sense.

________ Please describe the vision of a drunk man, because not everyone has had the chance to get drunk yet. [Such as myself and some people that I think don't drink on my sight].

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I think that is about everything that I see... Other than the small things that I just want to know about the 1st two kidos AND the changes/additions that I want seen in the 3rd kido, they look good to me...
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

More Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Kido   More Kido EmptyTue May 01, 2012 11:48 pm

Part one~ It is effective pretty much on all, I have yet run into an illusion this wouldn't effect. When the time comes ill state it.

Part two~ Ill edit in size, the damage I thought was self justified since its kido, so it would be as strong as Hado 57 O~O or weaker than 60 but stronger than 50. And I don't think I have to put in a way to dodge or counter. That is for the person to think of. There are no auto hits. Many times Homing can be dodged. I will add in size since that is important. And the element depends on what Incantation. It can be any element regardless of their personal element since it wouldn't be fair to say Temida who has no element, can use all of them but Kano, whose main is earth, can only use earth. As you stated no insta-hit, so why would I make a move that instant hits O~O it's all creativity to dodge, no fun if I give away an anserw

Part 3~I accidentally didn’t do that, and I highly doubt whether it is a complete sentence. I will make changes to it. A lot of things I forgot to put down that will answer questions.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

More Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Kido   More Kido EmptyWed May 02, 2012 4:40 am

Well, some stuff I might've pointed out were unecessary, but now I see that everything looks ok now...

Approved
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

More Kido Empty
PostSubject: Re: More Kido   More Kido Empty

Back to top Go down

More Kido
Page 1 of 1