Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ezia Liante I_vote_lcapEzia Liante I_voting_barEzia Liante I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ezia Liante Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ezia Liante Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ezia Liante Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ezia Liante Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ezia Liante Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ezia Liante Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ezia Liante Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ezia Liante Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ezia Liante Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ezia Liante Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ezia Liante Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ezia Liante

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ezia Liante Empty
PostSubject: Ezia Liante   Ezia Liante EmptySun Jul 29, 2012 1:08 am

Arrancar Template

Basic Information

Name: Ezia Liante
True Age: 80
Sex: Female
Personality: Ezia is a very loyal follower of Arngrims. For as long as she remembers, she's been part of his group, and followed him to Los noches. She loves him dearly and finds it hard to accept he wont return her feelings, which in its own right formed a hatred for Marie Reinhart who at one point had one of his children.

Ezia can be pretty sadistic, she doesn't care about harming or killing people. She finds no real attraction to it though, as in she's not like to start killing people if the situation doesn't call for it. But when the battle starts, she enjoys every bit of a fight. Sometimes she'll even spare a foe, although thats isn't always the best outcome for the person she spares, as they may end up in her lab.

She is an intelligent and scientific mind, her human life was spent as a scientist and that experience returned to her over time. She even forced herself to change from adjuchas to arrancar, after many years of study, experimentation and preperation, and some help from Serenity Vallentine.

Ezia loves to play around with new technologies. She's especially interested in human technology, which unlike anything she's made is not living. Even things like Televisions or radios could amuse her for hours, once she discovered how to use screw drivers dismantling human tech became allot more time consuming. As it didn't involve her ripping it appart with her mind.

Fears: Arngrim's wrath, Arngrim dying, loss of her powers.

Character Appearance

Height: 5'8”
Weight: 140
Physical Traits:Ezia is tall and slender, with pretty features. Her eyes are silver and her hair is a mix of purple and pink and silver, the silver is only noticable when it catches the light, and her hair always seems a different color as she moves, morphing between pink purple and silver in different lights. Her mask piece is under her hair over the left eye. Her hollow hole is under the diamond shape of her breastplate.

Ezia Liante Dantew10

Clothing: She wears a blue leather bodysuit, with 3 belts crisscrossing over her waist.A white waist coat with a high collar, She wears a golden breastplate that covers her hollow hole, and a full golden armor up to her shoulder on her right arm. A long cloak of red trimmed with gold hangs off her left shoulder, along with three red ribbons of cloth made from the same stuff and she wears a white glove on her left hand. Finally, she has leather boots reinforced with metal that goes up to the thighs.
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Ezia Preferes getting close, it allows her to study her subjects to a greater degree, and also use her various equipments. She is intelligent and uses the enviroment to her advantage using her telekenisis, using things like cars and rocks as weapons and shields. She is blind in Ressurection but has made up for it with a special ability she developed using telekenetic waves.

Ezia's Reiatsu control is superb, and she's decent at sensing. She isn't pysically strong, or fast, just average in both places, and unlike other arrancar she has no hierro at all. She does make up for that with an excellent regeneration rate. And is cabable of regrowing limbs quickly.

Strengths: Reiatsu control, durability and superb regeneration. Improved hearing and reaction speed to ranged attacks in ressurection.
Weaknesses: No heirro, below average stamina. Does not see in the normal sense in ressurection, and could be rendered completely blind temporarily. This is explained in more detail in the ability “percieve” in ressurection.
Special Qualities: Weak telekenesis: Ezia can lift up objects with her mind and move them about. This is a weaker form of her Telekenesis in Ressurection. She can lift up to half a ton of objects, throw them or wield them like weapons. But she finds this ability most useful when working on experiments, being able to bring things she needs from across the room, or shift heavy objects. 25 foot radius.

Zanpakuto & Cero

Sealed Appearance: Her sealed Zanpakuto is a rapier with a golden basket hilt, the one in the picture above to be exact.
Zanpakuto Name: la muerte ebrio
Zanpakuto Call Out: “Enter the dark, la muerte Ebrio.”
Cero: Bala: Her bala is blue.
Cero: her cero is blue.
Gran rey: Her Gran Rey is blue with a black core and pulsating edge.
Cero doble: The core color of this cero would be blue, surounded by what ever the obsorbed cero's color is.

Resurreccion

Ezia Liante Valker10 

Appearance: Her hollow mask covers her entire face above her mouth, with a pair of large horns on eitherside (not quite as big as in the picture above). She has spikes sticking out of her, in various places on her body, with a few large onces coming from the right shoulder. She has tubes coming from her arms and reconnecting lower down, and two hang from the back of her head. She has more of those tubes on her inner thighs, and spikes on the outer thighs. She is clad in blue cloth that appears stapled on to her flesh.

Abilities: Percieve: Because Ezia gave herself Ressurection through an experiement, she ended up with a few adverse effects, such as total blindness. However she developed a technique to use harmless telekenetic waves to locate her opponants. It flows upto 50 feet in all direction and when it touches an object or person it tells her. Becuase the waves are so close together she can then decifer what is mobile and what isn't. It works similary to detect attacks, but doesnt allow her to predict attacks in any way. It builds an image of the world around her allowing her to “see” without eyes. However it requires some concentration to maintain, and getting hit with attacks may interupt this ability and render her completely blind temporarily. (no duration of blindness, it'll be rped appropriately according to damage taken.)

Telekenisis: Ezia can lift objects (not including people or soul bound weapons) and throw them, use them as a shield, or improvised weapons, all with her mind. She can lift up to a ton of objects with this ability (eg, a car, half a ton of gravel, so on) and wield it at the speed of a bala to the speed of a cero, depending the size of the object.. Getting hit with an attack breaks her concentration and cause her to drop these objects. Fifty foot range.

Force Guantlets: This is an invisble layer of telekenetic energy that covers her hands down to an inch past her wrists. This barrier is as strong as zan steel and uncrushable, allowing Ezia to deflect or block attacks with her bare hands. She can also catch blades, (with permission) Its constantly active once she enters Ressurection. These gauntlets will be ineffective against people three tiers or more above Ezia.

Telekenetic Punch: A powerful melee attack, Ezia channels Telekenetic force into her hand which is held in a fist, and releases it when contact is made. Its the equivelent of being hit with a cero. It does not activate until she hits something, so if an opponant dodges she still has the attack charged, in the same hand. 2 post cooldown once it activates.

Kenetic bounce: Ezia charges telekenetic energy into her hand, which is held flat with the palm facing the target, similar to Telekenetic punch, however she can, but doesn't have to, fire it from her hand. It does no harm to anyone, but if it hits an energy based attack like a kido or cero, it can bounce it back. 2 post cooldown.

Negate: This is another similar ability to Telekenetic punch and Kenetic bounce. Ezia channels Telekeneic energy into her hand, which is held straight with the fingers pointed towards the intended target, and can then use that energy to break a binding kido, or energy shield. For all intensive purposes against shields, it has a greater power than gran rey, and can break shields that can withstand a gran rey or weaker. It can also break bindings or seals up to bakudo 79. 4 post cooldown.

Psychic Shield: This is a powerful dome shaped barrier of telekenetic energy. Ones used it sticks around for 2 posts, or till broken or released. It moves with Ezia, but slows her down to half speed when its active. The dome becomes a bubble if she's in the air, and can withstand a hit from everything below a gran rey, if a gran rey or stronger hit, it would negate the attack but shatter the shield. Anyone within the radious of the shield she does not deem a comrad will be flung back and out of it, and cannot pass through the barrier. The dome can protect up to 3 other people, as long as their nearby. 3 post cooldown.

Force Blast: Ezia curls up and a sphere of Telekenetic energy surrounds her then explodes out in a powerful blast when activated. It extends up to 30 feet from her hitting with the force of a gran rey and sending anything it hits flying, and smashes through walls or objects nearby. 3 post cooldown.

Boosts: Strenght x3 speed x3 reiatsu x3

Back Drop:

Background:
Brief human life

Ezia was born to a pair of scientists, and like her parents was very bright an intelligent. She made great advances in human biology and biotech engeneering, and worked eventually ended up working in a top secret military lab, working on genetic Mutations and biologically engenereed weaponry, along side a few other forms of technology.

She was making good headway into biological aircraft, small bomber drones with with brains of their own that could understand simple orders, and fly to the desegnatiated location to deliver their payload. She got one prototype working, but then things went bad for her. The facility she was working in was attacked, and she was kidnapped.

Her kidnappers were members of a different military, and wanted her to do much the same work. They were direct enemies of her former employers. Ezia refused, and held strong until finally they gave up on her and killed her. Her turtured soul roamed the halls of that play, well away from hollows or shinigami, and eventually she just hollofied. She slaughered a good many of the people there, before traveling to hueco mundo. All memories of her past were wipped from her mind, including the next few years as a hollow.

Amnesia
Ezia awoke as an adjuchas, with no momory of any life before. How she had won the battle of souls as a gillian, she had no idea, she didn't even remember her name, who, what or where she was. She used keen intellect and instint to survive the first few attacks by hollows seeking to expand their power.

Days passed in the white desert with little interesting happening around Ezia, that was until as she walked, a massive hollow attacked. It flew out of the sand, a giant snake like thing and hit her head on, sending her flying. She faught with it, but despite her power the creatures size was to much. It lunged on her and dragged her down into the menos forest.

There she escaped its maw before it could consume her, and she assumed she was done for, but as the creature desended on her, a cero ripped through the area and blew off its head. She turned to this new presence, and met Arngrim Wolfcloak for the first time.

Learning

Arngrim took her under his wing, explained to her the way of her new world. He told her what he was, and what he was, how he was far superior to her in every way. But she was strong, he told her, she had amazing potention and might one day be an arrancar, if she stayed with him and his comrads. Ezia agreed, seeing no other real choice to take that secured her survival.

Ezia had very little fighting experience, but one think she kept from her human life was her knowledge of biological technology. Arngrim did explain that at one point she would have been human, and this experiance was from back then. He also said that she became a whole lot more valuable to him, with this kind of knoledge.

Ezia spent the next few months studying further into what she remembered from her life as a scientist, which was nothing besides the things she'd learned, she still didn't remember her human name, and had picked out Ezia for no particular reason. She payed a few trips to the human world to see if that might jumpstart some memories but that didn't pay off. However she did discover an old toaster on one trip, and brought it back to learn more about it.

Ezia started to visit the human world more ofthen after that, to either find human tech to dismantle or explore labratories. She preformed a few minor experiments and tried to learn more about what she knew, and better understand it. She did stumble across a military facility on one occasion, and discovered some of her old research, but no information on herself or anything to do with her. She took her reaserch back to Hueco mundo.

The Experiment

Ezia was learning more by the day, and wanted to be more useful to arngrim. She began to capture weak hollow and preform experiments on them, using supplies aquired from the human world. She also messed around with breaking their masks, which ressulted in them transforming into half arrancar, however most died. But Ezia was on to something.

In terms of expanding her own power, things were not going well. No matter how hard she tried, she would not assend naturally to the level of arrancar. She asked arngrim how he'd managed it but he said he didn't remember, that it had just happened. Ezia recorded all the experiments she'd preformed upon the hollow she'd captured, and cross referenced it with some material she'd found concerning aizen's experiments on hollow. She lacked an item long destroyed, and needed a way to supplement its effect. So she went looking for help.

Ezia went in search of a scientist in the human world, and word of a doctor vallentine caught her ear. She travelled to Ireland in search of him, only to find he was dead. However Ezia broke into his old home and discovered files about his niece, Serenity vallentine, and discovered she took part in his experiments. Ezia tracked her to america and approached her, seeking help.

Surprisingly, Serenity was all for the idea, and the pair went to work, sharing information on past experiments. Together they discovered a way to substitute the Hōgyoku's power, and build a machine that should force the transformation from Suedo Arrancar to Arrancar, and grant Ezia a ressurection. They just had to hope it worked.

Side Notes: The rest of her back story will be filled in after a past thread that involves preforming said experiment.
RP Sample:
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Ezia Liante Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ezia Liante   Ezia Liante EmptyTue Aug 07, 2012 2:11 pm

approved 1-5
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/