Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Reunion I_vote_lcapReunion I_voting_barReunion I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Reunion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Reunion Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Reunion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Reunion Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Reunion Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Reunion Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Reunion Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Reunion Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Reunion Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Reunion Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Reunion Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Reunion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:44 am

Soran hadn't seen his friend ViBora in some time. They had trained together under the same Arrancar master for years until he had finished his own training and killed the man. As an Adjucha he had met ViBora for the first time, she was in the form of a serpent. As the years passed, Soran was not guided every step of the way by his new Master. Instead, he was made to find his own way, Ryu offering scant advice and instruction only when Soran found himself lost. That's when he turned to ViBora for friendship and the two grew close to eachother.

As soon as the two were shifted into Arrancar; Soran took the opportunity of freedom by killing the master that had ruthlessly abused them both for so many years with the harsh training, which had made them strong enough to go rogue. Although, he did this before Vi had the chance to finish her training. But she didn't seem to mind because they both disliked the treatment.

Soran had sent her a letter to come see him then sat under a tree in the shade and waited.
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 1:56 am

A red blur drops down from the tree above Soran. She grinned between her fang-like mask, as she held a stick at him and proclaimed, "Oi chico. What brings ya to the middle of Hueco?" ViBora tossed her long red hair over her shoulder, brushing leaves off her sweater. She didn't care much for Hueco Mundo since the duo gained their freedom when Soran killed Ryu. Though for Soran she didn't mind, he was the only one that didn't treat her like trash. She skipped over and sat beside her friend.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:55 am

A red blur appeared from the tree above and Soran immediately recognised his old friend ViBora "Oi chico. What brings ya to the middle of Hueco?" Soran smiled at her with his mouthful of razor-sharp fangs and replied "Are you kidding? This is where we used to hunt, Vi." She skipped over and sat down beside him and Soran gave her a hug.

"I missed you homie!" It was rare for Soran to show a warm and happy emotion towards anybody, although this was indeed a happy occasion for him. "We can finally start traveling together again, just like we planned." The rogue said in a happy tone "We don't have that bastard Ryu holding us back anymore. We're finally free to explore what this world has to offer."

Soran turned his head to look at her as he rested his head against the tree "So, what have you been up to since we last met?" He asked curiously
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:16 am

Hugging Soran back she enjoyed how much happier he was now than before with Ryu. She began braiding her red locks. "Traveling would be nice. I've just been wandering around killing menos. Avoiding reapers. Eating souls. The usual." ViBora stretched and looked out at a passing by of menos.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 3:42 am

Soran stood up as he heard a noise close by. Suddenly a huge swarm of Menos surrounded the two in a giant circle "Hey Vi, looks like lunch came to us this time." Soran said with a grin as he got ready for the feast and bloodshed "Just like old times"
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:15 am

"Right on!" The child stood and rolled up her sleeves. Vi crouched down and licked her lips, "Lunchtime!!" She squeaked and launched through one ahead of her.

The small arrancar landed beside the fallen Gillian and flickered her long snake tongue to lap up blood. "Dumbass Gillian." She vanished an reappeared beside the next one, drawing the blade on her back and slicing down its mask. Stepping off the tall creature she launched herself through the third one, severing the mask from its form.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am

Soran drew his Zanpakto and charged a large group of hollows and in the blink of an eye slashed sixteen of them into pieces. Soran then flickered into the air and began firing bala-type energy blasts directly at the large swarms coming up after him. Soran then flickered behind Vi so the two were now back-to-back fighting these idiotic creatures who were clearly outmatched. The swordsmanship Soran displayed was a perfection of the swordsman style Ryu had taught them both, but was never able to master himself; Battōjutsu
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 4:47 am

"You've stuck with the training I see." ViBora smiled. She never cared for style and since Ryu was killed her training wasn't ever complete. "Good job. Ya know I just perfer to go wild!" She opened her mouth wide and fired a cero into the circle swarm. As they fell she laughed and cheered. "Hehe your turn Soran." She spun around to watch him.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:09 am

Soran cupped his hands as they were drawn to his side and his spiritual energy was concentrated into a single point between the Arrancar's cupped hands. The only remaining hollows were now in front of them both. As soon as they were only afew feet away; the rogue's hands were then thrust forward in order to shoot out a streaming, powerful beam of crimson red energy which resembled a cero that consumed the area in front of the two Arrancar. They were the only things left alive in the area. Soran turned to face Vi "Like my new attack?" He asked with a smile
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 2:42 pm

Spinning on her heel she faced Soran just in time to see his cero like attack. She giggled and sheathed her zanpakuto. "Rather dramatic, but you've always had points for style." Vi sat and started unbraiding her hair to brush it. She looked up at Soran then to the desentigrating bodies of the menos and couldn't help but chuckling. "It seems they get weaker and weaker every time eh?"
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 22, 2012 5:20 pm

Soran smirked "Maybe we're just getting stronger" he said as he walked over to the desentigrated area and sat back down. "To think that we used to be like that, I used to call you snake girl when we first met." the rogue chuckled. "I am glad we re-obtained our human qualities though." he stated as he turned to look at her with a smile "Especially you Vi, I had no idea at the time that you would go from a serpent to an attractive lady. I was happy to see your outer beauty blended perfectly with your inner kindness and deadly attitude towards our enemies."
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 3:15 pm

Vi blushed and shrugged as she brushed her hair. "Human qualities.. I look like I did before. but I don't want to lose it. Now that we are this strong, I just want to live ya know? And don't call me snake girl." Vi huffed and crossed her arms. "You may call me Vi." Turning to look at Soran she wonder how he felt about this "life" they had now. She sighed and asked, "Soran? What is the next step? Just to live?"
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptySat Nov 24, 2012 4:10 pm

Soran pondered for a second as he rose to his feet, he had never really thought about a destination or a goal in life. He had the attitude of going with the flow of life and arriving wherever the wind would take him. But now he wasn't alone in his travels. The rogue had a companion who actually cared about him and he wanted to make sure their travels wouldn't only consist of living for the sake of living.

"Hmmm, I think our next step should be finding a place to call home." Soran pondered out loud "Maybe a place where we can go at any time whenever either of us find ourselves in trouble. That way, we always know where to find eachother."
Back to top Go down
ViBora
ViBora

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyThu Nov 29, 2012 9:03 pm

"I suggest somewhere other than here. There's a new group of Arrancars and their "King" I don't want to be involved with." The snake had no desire to gain anymore "masters" she was quite content being her own. She stretched her arms and laid back to stare at the vast emptiness above them.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion EmptyFri Nov 30, 2012 3:09 am

Soran layed back on the ground with Vi. There were no trees blocking the views of the stars, so the two Arrancar were now star gazing together. "I greatly dislike the Espada" Soran stated plainly "I would much rather be a rogue rather than go on some tedious task for a man I know nothing about. I've had enough of that for one lifetime."

The rogue's mind began to wander back even further "Do you ever have memories about before all this?" Soran asked curiously as he turned his head to face ViBora. "You know? Before you became a hollow. I have faint memories of being human, but they're short-lived because I died as a teenager." Soran hadn't shared personal things like this with Vi since they trained under Ryu as new Arrancar. It felt good to bond again. She was the only person he ever trusted before he lost his humanity.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Reunion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Reunion   Reunion Empty

Back to top Go down

Reunion
Page 1 of 1