Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread I_vote_lcapWeek After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread I_voting_barWeek After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread I_vote_lcapWeek After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread I_voting_barWeek After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread

Go down 
+6
Kazura, Lee
Fritz
Zenke
Rase
Kuri
Kano
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Empty
PostSubject: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptySun Dec 23, 2012 9:09 pm

A young man kicked up some of the rubble in the destroyed Soul society, some tears escaped his eyes as he looked around at the constant mutilated bodies from the war mere weeks ago. Some of the rubble stained red. What a horrid place to be. The young man treed carefully, the maggots nest taken over most the place now that they are free, he could take most of them, but the sheer numbers could drown a man. “Poor Seritie” he sad melancholy as he pressed his hand on the old Captain quarters of his old stature. There was a battle here weeks ago, the captain commander at that point disappeared during the war, the first captain commander disappeared as well, such luck does this org have for two captains to ditch them in their time of need.

He walked through the old portal back to the world of the living and sent off a huge surge of spiritual pressure, he was trying to attract old members of the Gotei, see if he can reform them and maybe revive the thirteen court guard squads, something he couldn't do alone.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 1:16 am

The World of the Living was getting somewhat irritating with it's constant human bullshit. The weather was terribly cold and snowy, then there was the memory of what happened and why they were all there in the first place. The site of the pitiful human town, Karakura, was a painful reminder of the Seireitei's inevitable fate and the fate of thousands that lived within it. The people who lived in Karakura Town were very similar to those that lived in the Soul Society and the buildings were very similar as well. Perhaps that is why Kurisuten chose to stay there... Reminders of what she failed to protect, of who she failed to protect.

She closed her violet eyes and started seeing flashes of her failure. Flashes of bodies being slashed open and gutted, being tossed away like random rag dolls. Flashes of buildings burning and being sliced apart. Friends and family being slaughtered like dogs and she couldn't stop it or protect them. The smoke still made her eyes water when she thought of it and the the woman's eyes haunted her dreams like a virus. They were all reminders.

So was the sudden burst of energy that snapped Kuri out of her misery and personal thoughts. She looked up to the sky and around the town of Karakura, noting a single Shinigami far off in the distance. Her eyes narrowed a little, before returning to their normal half open emotionless look. The girl stood, pulled the leather mask over her nose and mouth, made sure her Zanpaktō was on her and shunpo'd towards the being as quickly as possible.

She stopped, standing directly in front of the male and eyeballed him in silence for a long period of time. She took in his appearance at first, knowing from the dust and dirt covering him that he had been in the Soul Society for a prolonged period of time, before showing up here. She then studied his zanpaktō and then his build. Then finally she studied his face and his emotions, including his reiatsu. He was strong indeed and he seemed to be sad.

"What?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Egypt and it's Sahara Desert were Samansa's new favorite place to be now that the Seireitei had been utterly destroyed. She hasn't been herself very much lately and she knew it. She still acted like a kid, still enjoyed her giant sandbox and enjoyed playing... but what happened in the Seireitei completely scarred her for life. Samii had been playing in the sand for a roughly an hour, before sighing and simply staring up at the blue clear skies. She wished she could go back to the Seireitei and it would be exactly as it was before.... But she knew better.

So instead she simply hung out in the desert and in Egypt, protecting it from all the dangers that it could possibly come upon it like; Hollows or Sinners. However, it had been pretty quiet lately and she was getting somewhat bored. Even contemplating going back to the Soul Society just so she could do something new... like possibly clean up? But what could she do? She might be strong reiatsu wise, but her physical strength was next to nothing.

Suddenly a strong burst of reiatsu came out of nowhere, but it was very distant. She could very distinctly tell that it was Shinigami and a strong one too, even from where she was. It was a summoning, probably for other remaining Shinigami but where was it from? It would be somewhere that is popular for their kind. A frown came to her lips... Karakura? Yes, it was there.

She stood quickly and shunpo'd as fast as she possibly could to the location. It took her a good half hour, but she made it there quicker than most would. Granted a fellow Shinigami beat her there and she recognized her pretty well. It was an old Captain, Kurisuten Mu-a of Eighth Division. A smile came to her lips, before she looked at the person summoning and she tilted her head curiously.

"Whats were yew doin' burstin likes that? Hmmm? Brings baddies... Best be importint, mhm."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Axelle woke to the burst of reiatsu suddenly, but it took her a long time to register what it was exactly. She was groggy from sleep and a terrible dream. A nightmare. It was a memory of the night that the Soul Society was destroyed by that woman. She was first in the fight and she couldn't do anything to stop the woman. Even with the entire Gotei Thirteen helping her defend it. That woman simply trudged through all of them, discarding Reaper after Reaper like they were nothing.

She sighed and wiped the sweat from her bro and pulled her Zanpaktō close to her, before realizing why she was awake to begin with. The reiatsu, she stood and placed her Zanpaktō where it belonged before moving out of her room. She looked around the sky and found her target, plus two others. She jumped out the window and made her way to them quickly. One she recognized as Captain Mu-a of Eighth Division and the second as Lieutenant Kingu of First. The third one she didn't recognize. As the other two spoke, she remained as quiet as possible, simply observing curiously.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyThu Dec 27, 2012 7:11 am

Walking through the streets of Karakura Akira who was dressed in a suit holding a breifcase was in search of a researching job to take care of his financial needs here in the human realm after the heartaching loss of his dear seireitei. Before his search Akira forged personal documents and previous employment history to ensure his job hunt would not be a dead end and had even rehearsed for the interviews to come.
Leaving from the last interview of the day Akira started his way back to Urahara's shop, a place he was personaly invited to after the distruction of the SS by kisuke, the founder of the R&D Department and former 12th Division Captain.

But as Akira was nearing the shop he had felt a strong burst of reiatsu causeing him to pause in place before closing his eyes and smile. "A survivor." Looking to the sky Akira's glasses threw off a glint from the bright afternoon sun before the gigai he was wearing crumbled around him revealing Akira's white captains haori over his black Shinigami kimono. Raising his headphones to his ears before pulling a manga from his satchel under his haori Akira began to walk towards the reiatsu as he read his book with a grin.

Walking to the location of the reiatsu Akira felt the pressence of two other reiatsus ensuring him that there were more survivors congregating to this as well. Growing near to the strong reiatsu Akira felt yet another pressence before finaly seeing the silhouettes of all the shinigami as he crested a small hill. With a large grin Akira began to wave as he walked to meet the few shinigamis that have gathered before introducing himself
"Captain Tanaka of 12th Division present. Now whats the plan to save our home."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 3:23 pm

Diath left the small dwelling she'd found for her brother and sister to stay in, and went to gather food. Living in the human world was troublesome, and she had to steal more than one loaf of bread to get by. It was much easier now than when she was younger though. She was heading out to get more food, when she felt it.

Running full speed across the rooftops in Kurakara town, her brown hair streaming behind her, Diath felt a mixture of joy and relief rushing through her. Temida was alive! when things got bad, he'd ordered her to take their siblings and get them to safety, but she had no idea if he made it out after. Now she knew though, and he was so close.

She spotted him, and a few other shinigami which she ignored completely. She ran past them and tackled her brother, hugging him tightly as she suppressed tears. "Dont you ever do that again!" She said as she hugged him. "We all though you were dead, why did you take so long getting here?!" She was crying and laughing at the same time, and reluctant to let him go.

Jensen lay on his back on a small bed, starring aimlessly at the ceiling above him. He was dishevelled, half hung over. Since the fall of seireitei, he'd done nothing but drink and roam the streets of kurakara town aimlessly. Now he had no idea, but recalled being brought there by someone.

There was a knock at the door, but Jensen didn't move, and a moment later it burst open and a pair of strong hands wrapped around his shirt and lifted him up. "Ashen be gentle!" A sweet voice said, but Jensen's son responded by punching him in the face. "Get up you worthless peice of trash!" Ashen screamed at Jensen, then tossed him back onto the bed before storming out of the room.

The young girl stayed. It took a moment, but Jensen realised it was Lilia. She stood over him concerned, with a bundle of clothing in her hands. "I had your hoari cleaned, its a little tattered but it should be fine." Jensen stared up at her. "Whats going on?" Jensen asked.

Lilia smiled sadly. "The shinigami are gathering, can you not feel that power? Jensen, I think I understand why your so down, but dont give up. Please, save soul soceity, The vizard cant help but you can." Jensen lay there a while longer. Lilia smiled and placed the hoari beside him, and started to leave. "I'll tell Ashen you left, otherwise he might come back and toss you out the window."

When she left he stood up. He picked up his ruined hoari, mostly damaged at the bottom, and stared long and hard at the symbol. Squad 13, defense forces.. He'd failed Seireitei... But maybe he could fix it. He pulled on his hoari and left the room through the window.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyFri Dec 28, 2012 5:12 pm

Blackness... That's what he woke up to... He freaked out and pushed as strong as he could. A giant mound of debris was pushed up off the ground and a man stood in it, the left side of his body soaked in blood. He looked at his left hand and found it broken and mangled, and a bone sticking out one of his arms. He screamed a silent scream. He looked around the area and saw chaos and ruin around him... the soul society was in shambles.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A week afterwards, the man was in New York, walking around aimlessly with his left arm in a cast. He was remembering being crushed and knocked out by a falling piece of a building, but that was it. He can't remember anything else. The man was sitting on a bench next to an old woman feeding pigeons. He was sitting there, just waiting to get killed, because he was knocked out by a piece of debris, and made him unable to help stop the destruction of the Soul Society.

Then, he faintly felt an extremely large spiritual pressure from far away... The man stood up and thought for a second of what he should do... Whether or not he should lie down in a ditch and die because he failed his job, or whether he should try and redeem himself... The choice was obvious, because he headed for the spiritual pressure's general location.

An hour later, he had reached Karakura town, the place where he sensed the spiritual pressure. The man spots a fellow shinigami nearby and walks towards him, and then finds a group of shinigami... The 7 foot man bunnyman, named King Kazma, had arrived to the meeting, with a broken arm in a cast.
Back to top Go down
Kazura, Lee
Kazura, Lee

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 12:20 am

The blazing sun seemed to create visible heat waves within the air as it began to set. Lee took shade under a tree's leaves. He sat comfortably propped up against the tree, suspended in the air by a thick branch. As the small leaves on the tree rustled back and forth through the wind, the orange glow from the sun would reflect upon Lee's clothes, skin and across his eyes. Lee began to grow tired of wearing his black shinigami robe, not because it reminded him of the war or his home in Sereitei, but because he just didn't like wearing the same thing everyday. Lee felt that being a shinigami meant almost an eternity of happiness, yet wearing the same thing everyday proved to be torture. Lee fled to Karakura town after Seretei was lost. He had lived somewhere else for most of his life, and since he had never actually gone on any missions to Karakura during his short time in Seretei, he figured he would come down and visit. Most of his time was spent looming in obscure places, drawing landscapes or concepts. Every so often he would train his zanpaktou abilities in the mountains or fight off a hollow, but that was rare. Lee sat comfortably on the branch with his knees tucked up against his chest to give his sketchbook some support. The sketchbook was miniature and made out of brown leather. It fit perfectly into Lee's shini robe pocket. Lee had been using it on and off since recently becoming a shinigami.

He had gotten through half of the 200 pages, and was now in the middle of the book. He was currently using both pages like a spreadsheet to draw the landscape infront of him. As he rested on the tree atop the mountain, he could see an aerial view of Karakura town. His sketch almost perfectly resembled the view infront of him, barring the sun which would blind him to draw too accurately. The small amount of space which Lee was working with made it slightly difficult for him to draw and color the landscape, but he finished within about an hour, nonetheless. After he was content with his work, he closed his book and made his way down the mountain. As he walked down the trail, he could feel a certain pressure which increased the further he went down. He decided to run after it, for, although it did not feel as though it were coming from a hollow, Lee felt a duty to protect the citizens of Karakura Town. The spiritual pressure began to draw him so much that he ran quicker to it. When Lee arrived at his destination, he saw a group of Shinigami. He had recognized most of them because they were mcuh higher than him in rank. Lee propped his arm up and rested it over the hilt of his blade he approached the fellow shinigami. His gaze instantly hit a tall person with a broken arm, but then turned to the shinigami who was letting off the massive energy.

"Lee Kazura, reporting for duty."
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyMon Dec 31, 2012 9:30 pm

Forsaken had been off slaying hollow in Japan at random for the last few days, given that Soul Society was in shambles and she hadn't gotten to be a part of the actual war itself. She had been doing her job and focusing more on each and every battle than worrying about the destruction of Soul Society or what would happen next because it really wasn't her problem.. She was a foot soldier..they pointed..she killed.. it was truely that simple within Forsaken's mind.

The massive increase in spiritual power within Karakura Town had caused her to head in that direction..taking many hours due to being on the clear other side of Japan at the time. Once she arrived she quite literally ignored everyone walking straight up to her captain, Jensen Reinhart, and slugged him in the face at full force. (due to her taking so long to arrive I would assume Jensen arrived first)

"Orders have not been received in one hundred and sixty-eight hours. I blame you and thus have punished you accordingly Captain."

If he complained she would slug him again. Though this time in the shoulder a bit playfully but still forceful..wither way she'd say this next, "Weakness will not be tolerated from the man who would call himself my Superior."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yoruichi had been mercilessly training Garanzo for a while as her apprentice. Pushing him to his limits and then making him take it further. When she heard the remaining shinigami had gathered to attempt to restore some form of order she let Garanzo take a break and grabbed his shoulder before she used a special kidou combo to take them directly to where the meeting was going to happen.

Once there she'd do her cocky little salute to the shinigami while hovering a few feet off the ground, "Yo, I believe this is yours.", and let go of Garanzo before finding a place to sit down with her head propped on a hand. She was going to stick around but only so that she could take Garanzo back to training with her when it was over.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyTue Jan 01, 2013 1:43 am

Garanzo landed in a crouch, spiderman style, before standing up and dusting himself off. He took a look around at the gathered faces, especially noting the ladies, and as discreetly as he could he smelled himself. He could only think, oh god, I need a shower, before walking to a distant boulder to hop on and spin around, dropping into a cross legged seat and propping his head in his hand, elbow on his knee. "So. Whats the plan?"

Kazama and Asuma were camped together out in the middle of the south american jungles, quietly passing the time. Since the destruction of the seretei, both powerful warriors were at a loss. As members of squad thirteen, they both couldnt help but feel that this was their fault, at least partially. Defense of soul society was their responsibility and they had failed. It was in this mire of self pity and doubt that they currently sat in, Asuma poking at the small fire they had made to cook a meal, and Kazama pacing incessantly, a habit he had picked up since coming to the human world, when they felt the powerful pulse of spiritual pressure. They glanced at each other, both being unable to determine who it was at this distance, but knowing that they had to investigate, in case it was trouble. After hastily breaking camp, the two shinigami quickly made their way to japan. They arrived a few hours later, only to find a gathering of the many shinigami. Both of them were mildly surprised that so many had survived, but also pleasently surprised, before shunpoing infront of their captain, Jensen.

Kazama smiled and snapped a brisk salute. "Sir, reporting for duty sir!" he said respectfully. Asumas response was a bit less respectful. Like Forsaken, he swung for the mans jaw. "Its about damned time! We expected you to regroup the whole squad and take back our home by now!" he said through gritted teeth.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyWed Jan 09, 2013 6:30 pm

The microwaveable meal spind unstoppable in the microwave as solemn blue eyes stared back at it. Victory stared at the food spin round and round as the seconds had it's countdown. he was no Shinigami nor was he part of the Seireitei, but his father was... and his father was now dead... the beeping of the food suddenly shook this thought out of the elf's head and he quickly placed the food in a plate making it at least look presentable for somebody who didn't know how to cook.

Victory lived in Karakura town, being the General of the Coalition he went from time to time back and forth from Karakura Town to New York and vice verse. they had already lost Chicago and now one of their alliance had fallen. stopping at his bedroom, he put his back against it and pushed open as to not put his tray of food down. long blood red hair covered the bed like silk as a thin figure lied miserably in it. this miserable figure was what was left of the lieutenant of squad nine, Kurama. after the event in the soul society, despite Victory's loss he spent three days searching for his friends. finding Kurama half dead, he found no trace of his Captain... Riku was no where to be found. it's been four days since then and yet Kurama hasn't been doing well at all; he was worse than a broken record.

"Hey... I uh brought you something to cheer you up..." Victory said towards the fox-like shinigami however he received no answer. frowning the boys pointy ears slightly twitched, he managed to close up his wounds however getting the stubborn fox to eat was always a challenge. "Oh come on, your not really about to put up another fit are you?" he asked however received no answer. a nerve twitched on the hot-headed teen and he was about to make his way to the fox when all of a sudden a strange reitsu picked up.

Bright green eyes almost instantly snapped open, tilting his head the red head was in debate with himself rather he should go or not. his rosey cheeks were still wet and his hair was slightly tangled from lack of combing. closing his eyes again, Victory sighed out loud at the pitiful sight. Kurama knew he looked pitiful and he didn't care. "You know... I may not be a Shinigami nor part of squad nine, but it doesn't take a genius to know that Riku wouldn't want to see you like this." Victory said bluntly causing the red headed shinigami to slightly shutter. "If I were you... I would clean myself up and go..." Victory said leaving the tray of food on the side before leaving the sobbing fox alone...

Meanwhile over in the mountains, a strange black and white shinigami trained; it's been a week since his captains death and yet Sheik seemed to be doing quite well. he showed no anger no pain nor resentment about losing the seireitei, however his true feelings were completely unknown seeing as though he rarely showed what he actually thought. he was still sevearly damaged from taking the Vizard goddess head on, if anything he still had broken bones. During the attack, Kazma, Emi, Kaula and himself were to find out what were the vizard’s abilities and as well as much information possible. however because of an incident during the attack, Kaula abandoned ship in order to save his son in the world of the living. Sheik felt as if this was all squad ten's fault, if Kaula had stayed maybe the four of them would have had a chance.

Sheik appeared to be a lean teenage boy with naturally white skin and his left leg, left pointy ear and right arm is all black with white nails (while the opposing body part has black nails) as if they were a glove and a boot with glowing green tribal marking covering. The markings on his face are the only thing that is actually painted; everything else was natural. Oddly enough he also has yellow eyes with red irises, plus bright orange hair.

after the attack, Sheik ended up with several broken ribs, a busted collar bone, his right hand completely paralyzed and a broken ankle. he wasn't sure which coalition member found him, but he quickly learned that his captain was died protecting his son. Leaving the coalition base with no warning, he had been training for nearly five days straight. concentrating his spiritual pressure, the carrot top suddenly felt a spark of reitsu rise up.

a crude smile appeared onto his face, it was about time to be reunited once again. his body soon took form of a small imp like creature; giggling towards itself, the creature quickly warped and appeared as a shadow following quickly after Kazama as if it were to be his shadow. as the man saluted, the creature quickly exited from his shadow and appeared right next to him as himself again and not the imp. "I couldn't agree more" hummed sheik agreeing towards Asumas comment as he stood looking quite presentable despite his bandaged frame. wearing his standard shinigami outfit his sleeves that are much longer than the original outfit were torn while everything else was ripped, missing or slightly dirty. despite wearing a medical mask he also had a very scary bunny doll right above a captains haori that was tied around his shoulder replacing his lieutenants badge.

snapping out his paper fan to cover his expression, the creepy doll bunny crackled as it spoke. "We thought that you all gave up and went to hide in a ditch or something..."it said as if it were nothing. "Now now, you mustn't say things like that, things like that could..." Sheik sang waving his fingers towards his doll when all of a sudden Kurama entered from behind him. "Get you killed..." the fox said sharply, giving Sheik a bad look. "As usual your humor annoys me..." he said darkly towards his ex-third seat. walking towards Jensen, Sheik waved his fan gesturing an hello towards the fox. "I'm glad to see your alive Lieutenant..." he said almost amused as the fox walked over towards his friend.

watching Jensen get chastised, the fox slightly sighed before hugging Jensen from behind. he didn't know where Abel was and at the moment he feared the worse seeing as though not too many of them were left or here. after the war, Kurama had a few broken bones, but the internal injuries were far worse and very difficult to heal. his standard shinigami outfit consisted a tight long sleeved kosode which opens up at the bottom, black tight shorts in replace of the hakama, white sash, long boot like black tabi which barely reaches his knees and is open in the tip revealing Kurama’s front paws and a waraji.

His bell was a bit dirty and the lace looked worn out as dangled from his his hair however the lieutenants badge looked fine as it hung around his neck like a choker. His brown finger less gloves were slightly torn and his two extra sash that crisscross each other at the bottom of his hakama were as well. wearing black tights his lower half seemed to be in better condition than his upper half with the exception of his tail ring possessing a crack in it.

hugging onto Jensen, his fox ears flattened as his fox tail dragged; how he missed him, there's no telling what the fox might have done if his last living friend had gone missing as well...
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread EmptyThu Jan 10, 2013 3:36 pm

Abel Chitose sat quietly in a corner, watching Saisei train at the Chitose home. He kept going, even if he knew the terrible news. Abel envied him, just being able to move on like it as nothing. Abel, on the othe r hand, had failed his Captain, and all of the Soul Society. When the Vizard, Rena attacked, he had tried his best, but in the end, it was for nothing. Soul Society was wrecked. Abel stared blankly at his Vice-Captain badge. It all seemed pointless now, to wear it. To call himself a Shinigami, even. "How long you gonna sit there and mope?" Saisei asked, controling a ball of flame in his hand, and making it take different shapes. Abel looked back at him. Saisei wasn't even looking at him. "We have nowhere to go back to. I have no reason to fight anymore." "What about the people the Hollows will kill?" Abel bowed his head. "They wil have to protect themselves." Saisei made his flame dissapear. "That's bullshit, and you know it." Saisei picked up his jacket, and put it on, walking away. "Sit there and mope. I'm gettin some food."

Several hours later

Abel heard footsteps coming towards him. He hadn't moved from his spot in the training yard. "I do not want anything to eat, Saisei." Abel said, not looking up. Saisei said nothing, which surprised Abel. He then felt Saisei grab his coat, and pull him. Hard. Abel looked up, and was staring into the eyes of his brother, Parius. "Parius! What are you doing?!" Parius simply said nothing, but his eyes burned with a passionate fire. A portal opened behind them, and Parius dragged Abel through it, all the while Abel yelling protests. Landing on a street, Abel was surprised to find a bunch of Shinigami gathered around him. He then felt as Parius chucked Abel over to where Jensen, Kurama, and Forsaken were standing. "I believe that belongs to you." Parius said, stretching. He then looked directly at Jensen. And Jensen's eyes told the entire story. Parius merely looked at him, before walking over.

"Well. Aren't you pathetic?" Parius said, crossing his arms and looking Jensen directly in the eye. "So, what? Your just going to quit? Just like that? Because you lost the Soul Society? Are you really that easily defeated? Your a joke. You really think that losing the Soul Society means the end of the Gotei 13? Seriously? I can't believe you." Parius's eyes grew angrier. "Just because you lost some buildings, you decide to quit. How cowardly are you, that you would leave the humans who still need help undefended. The Vizards lost the Soul Society alot longer than you did, and still we trudged on. We never gave up. We still fight. But, for you, that place stood as your resolve. As I said before, your pathetic." Parius turned from Jensen. "Even if you quit this fight, I will not. I will stand as a vanguard to those who cannot fight, as you should be doing. But, by all means, continue mourning for a destroyed place. I won't stop you." With that, Parius opened another portal, and left.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread   Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Week After Destruction, Shinigami Meeting Thread
Page 1 of 1