Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) I_vote_lcapThread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) I_voting_barThread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) I_vote_lcapThread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) I_voting_barThread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Empty
PostSubject: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:44 am

EDIT: Joining The Thread Series Is Currently Closed.

I couldn't really find a perfect spot to put this post, so here will do until someone corrects me. Either way, I sent out some invites to people, about a thread series, a small one albeit, but either way, if you didn't receive one don't be offended, I got lazy of typing individual invite PMs so, I decided to make a thread for it instead after like seven invites. XD

Either way I have not made the thread yet, but this is basically a small post detailed what I have in mind, I would NOT consider this an event, rather just something for character development and fun stuff. If you find yourself interested let me know here or in a PM, Because depending on how many people are interested will really shrink or grow how big/long this may become... lol.

So here's the small details, I don't want to give too much away because I've never been a huge fan of spoilers, especially for role play. So here's the generic thing.

Basically I will be using my character Albatross, a sinner, if you do not already know or haven't met it, for most of the thread series. Currently Albatross is descending into madness and insanity, and the main idea is that the souls it has devoured as a hollow and the like start to take over and rebel, which then brings forth a very very very old character of mine, which then takes over the body. Yes... very short and sweet.

Other than that main idea nothing else is planned in between, so it could evolve into many fights, many social threads, or a weird mixture of the two. I'm leaving a lot open to character actions and the like, for fun's sake, as following a script would be tiresome and not the interesting, at least to me. X D

Either way, thanks for reading! If anything else this could just become a small series of open threads for anyone to join, as I can always just plop what I have in mind into character history, but I decided to play it out for some fun. All are welcome to join if you wish, and if you don't want to no worries.

Orange!

Everyone is invited, any race, I don't care at all but be prepared in case someone else's character joins that yours may have a problem with, or something like that... lol, then again that always makes Role Play interesting, in my mind.

Last edited by Orange on Sun Jul 22, 2012 7:08 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski
Tyler_Ty_Lomanski

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 7:56 am

Im game, where do we post?
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:07 pm

I'm holding off on making the first thread just yet, because I want to see how many people might be interested. I'll make the thread in three days. So that gives time for people who are busy at the moment, or what have you.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 6:04 pm

already received an invitation so you all know that i am in!
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:23 am

Alright the thread is made, I've decided to just make the thread in my free time, and allow anyone else to join in the next two days. But for now any one is free to post in it if they post they are interested here or PM me. I've sent the thread link via PM to all who wanted to join.

EDIT: I decided that, after the three days that I'll be closing down how many people can join the first thread, but the other thread(s) will still be open to join. Of course I'll probably still let people join in on the first thread, after three days, since I'm too nice to say no.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:11 pm

Ill Hop in, i been feeling quite active these nights/mornings when im alone O~O
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:38 pm

Alright Kano, I'll PM you the thread link.
Back to top Go down
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 6:30 pm

Loking to join in on the action
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 8:39 pm

Alright then, I'll send you the link as well. Everyone is free to post in the thread that has joined, but I will not post until the end of the third day, which will be Sunday 7-15-12, and that's if everyone who wanted to join in posts by then.

Edit: Currently Kano, Ty, Rase, Sugerbliss, Zenke, and myself are the only ones which have accepted the invite, if anymore pop in, I might make a second thread, as from past experience, when too many people are in one thread it ends up dying on me due to one person's inactivity, or I may just actually act upon the three day post skip rule. I don't know as of yet, it all depends on how many more join in. But as of now the count is six people.

Edit: The time has now come to a close, joining in on the first thread is closed.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptyMon Jul 16, 2012 5:54 pm

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t1150-the-return-of-the-dead-private
the threads been up since 7/13/12; anyone else is ready to jump in when there ready.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) EmptySun Jul 22, 2012 6:37 pm

Its official, I'm implementing a 5 day posting, if there is no notice given, the person will be skipped if they do not post within 5 days of their predecessor's post. If notice is given, due to RL issues or what have you, then the 5 day posting rule will most likely be negated or extended.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)   Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM) Empty

Back to top Go down

Thread Series Invite Thread (No More Open Spots ATM)
Page 1 of 1