Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ I_vote_lcapKano Kressent ~Vizard~ I_voting_barKano Kressent ~Vizard~ I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ I_vote_lcapKano Kressent ~Vizard~ I_voting_barKano Kressent ~Vizard~ I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Kano Kressent ~Vizard~

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Empty
PostSubject: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:00 am

Vizard Template

Basic Information

Name: Kano
True Age: 325
Sex: Male
Personality: Kano is a young man with many experiences under his belt. As a teenager, well 213-219 he was still a child undergoing troubles in both spiritual and physical. He at a time feared his hollow to the point of eventually locking him up in a forest in his inner world, now he invites the fights in the night as when he sleeps he instantly enter's his zanpakuto world, however it is a light sleep and can easily awaken. He holds no more mental turmoil as he used to. Fighting comes easier and its not all about power as it once was, now he has grow to care more for how he live then just living.

Kano is a very relaxed man who appears of twenty-five, he has a kind heart and has a calming aura about him. He spends more time understand the heart then understanding the mind as he used too. He is kind to other people however due to past events he holds a small paranoia and always keeps on guard even in the presence of children. Due to training with his old friend Rena, he is always at battle ready now after the hell he went through there.

When it comes to fears, he is very resistant to them due to many past events, it is hard to scare him ever since his eye's of fear training. Even fear induced attacks have little effect in regards to actions with him. He is much more psychologically stable now then he was after the training. He has even lost some of his old traditions, such as he isn't as willing to hold back against a girl as he used to, however he still wouldn't kill a girl.

Trustworthy is something he aspires to be. He does his best to be there for the little friends he has, and is always trying to be one you can count on. Kano keeps his words and never wants to lose his friends. He is also a good animal person. He sometimes goes into the wilderness to play with wolves, it is his favorite animal, and thanks to his own training, its hard for one to really hurt him if they tried. He has learned to use his own killing intent although he doesn't ever try to truly kill someone, he is able to create a 100% convincing killing intent aura even if he doesn't intend to kill.

Fears: Death, losing his friends, losing control of his sanity.

Character Appearance

Height: 6'2
Weight: 179
Physical Traits: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Asdf-1_zps04429eef
Clothing: Kano wears a range of clothing from Casual to Formal. The image above would be a formal attire, casual is a black tee shirt with blue baggy jeans and white skate shoes. His formal attire is a black dress shirt with white stripes down with a blazer covered over.
Accessories: He always has his Zan on him.

Fighting Style

General Fighting Style: Kano is a master of Martial arts combat, he trains every day and has a knack for understanding moves. He fights manly close range combat, keeping with his enemy, however he doesn't use so much other styles as he used to, he manly uses two styles. One he is still in training while the other is a style he tends to work up himself. He is a disciple of Sendo Genkotsu and currently a founder of Kressentia Style. He takes pride in the martial arts he uses and practices with them frequently even in his Master's absence(rena).
Strengths: Kano has worked hard on his physique, he has an advanced understanding of martial arts granting him enhanced Strength, Speed, and Durability. He has worked mostly with his speed but his strength is right behind. His stamina is average however but the energy he uses for Sendo Genkotsu is well balanced so he can fight well with it for a period of time. His spiritual pressure is average however his Hollow's pressure when he dawns the mask is almost powerful enough to make other shinigami mistake him as a hollow.
Weaknesses: Kano is not to knowledgeable with other races, therefore he has no kidou at all, he has average spiritual pressure however he is unable to sense races with it, let alone tell the race. He depends more on his martial arts in those aspects. Despite having above average durability, his healing powers are just a little better than an average human, so a broken bone will be much more difficult to heal, because of his he has a resistance to healing abilities by 25%.

~Eyes Of Fear~
Spoiler:

~Kressentia Style~
Spoiler:
~Sendo Genkotsu~
Spoiler:

Zanpakuto & Kidou

Sealed Appearance: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Armor_zps916ec052
he wears two arm guards, the other side is reverse pattern, both are strong enough to take another zanpakuto, and even well against shikai release. The heal themselves using Kano's spiritual pressure and the top flap can slide in allowing maximum mobility in his wrists.
Spirit’s Name: Lykos
Spirit’s Appearance: Lykos takes the appearance of a large silver wolf. He has blue eyes and a red making in his fur that looks like that of a crescent moon.
Spirit’s Personality: Lykos is a gentle creature, he acts similar to Kano, however he is the reason Kano acts as such. Before Kano was a sparatic child while Lykos' personality has hardly changed. He acts as some sort of Father figure to Kano giving him advice and such, however him as a spirit never leaves the inner zanpakuto's world. He helps Kano train while sleeping or napping, or allows resting grounds for him if the week has been hard. He is able to keep off the inner hollow during times like those, but the inner hollow is mostly what he trains against. Lykos has developed a strong connection with both Kano and the inner hollow. He frequently saves both right before death is apparent for one of the two, either waking Kano up or warping the Inner hollow away.
Inner World:Kano's inner world is a large forest always at night with a large full moon in the sky. The grass is lush and the flowers around are full bloom. Lykos resides on a hill above the trees surrounded by a lake in a clearing, this is where Kano does some of his training.

Shikai

Call Out Command: Griniázò, Lykos
Appearance: Kano clasps his hands together as a black and white aura shines off his Zankpakuto and cover his arms, when he pulls them away two iron gauntlets reach the same coverage his arm gaurds originally did, however now full covered even on the hands. One is black iron while the other is white. Also two sleeves appear from his shoulders made of very dense Chain mail being the opposite color of the gauntlets one the side they are on. The sleeves hang at his wrists. The gauntlets claw to points on his fingers.
Abilities:

Earth Manipulation~ Within Shikai, Kano has control over the earth around him, extending to a mile radius around him, and a 16ton weight limit. He can control earth as small as sand and move it at his own running speed. When in direct contact with the earth he can harden it up to half as durable as Zan steel. His control of earth must abide to the laws of matter, he can not multiply it, if he makes a wall of earth, the dirt used for the wall must come from somewhere.

Metal Manipulation~ Within Shikai, Kano has control over the Metal around him, like beams in a building to his own Gauntlets. His range is the same 1 mile, however he can only lift up 14tons at a given time. As with Earth he must follow all the same rules and can preform the same tasks. However Metal can be boosted to 75% when in direct contact.

Earth/Metal Sensation~ Kano can feel the changes to earth in his area of influence. Such as a step on the soil, or an object flying through a cloud of sand, he can feel them move so when he creates something such as a sand cloud around him, he can feel whoever enters it. This move is passive. For an example of how it works, think Toph from Avatar.

Boosts: 3xstrenght 3xspeed 2xDurability 2xStamina

Bankai

New Name: Iremontas Lykos
Appearance: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Fullbankai also two brown wings extending from his back, these wings are not apart of him since they are made of earth and metal.
Abilities:

Advanced Earth/Metal Manipulation~ Kano's earth and metal manipulation double in both Range and Weight Cap retrospectively. He is able to control them much more, even able to control the raw ore and precious gems from the earth. For instance, he can pull out a diamond blade if there happens to be any in his area of influence. His control becomes well enough to move change the speed of the particles allowing for change in temperature 10degress in any direction from every ton. As well he can have it go his sprinting speed, which is much more fast that normal. Whatever group of earth./metal he controls are raised to 50% durability of Zan steel, in direct contact its 100% Also due to his increase control in metal(only a 5x5 at a given moment), his body releases a passive repelling force to steel including Zan Steel. Its not so strong as to fly the blade out of the user's hand, but it can make a difference in the amount of force one must use to reach him.

Law Breaker~ Unlike in shikai, Kano can inject his spiritual pressure into any mineral or metal that is in his control and begin to multiply it accordingly. So even if he only as a small amount to work with, he can make it grow. This does take a lot of spiritual pressure and for every 2 tons he makes, a 2post cool down is on him for making more.

Golems~ Kano is able to create golems of many strength's sizes and made of many minerals and materials. The size,shape, and tier will be stated when he creates one. He can only make one of 1tier strength, two of 2tier, three of 3tier and four of 4tier. In accordance with rules, the strongest he can make will be 3 tiers under him. The golem possesses enough intelligence to complete simple tasks and adapt well to its surroundings. It can control the main mineral or metal it was made of but nothing more. It uses up Kano's spiritual pressure to use. If he makes the maximum he can make then they only last for 3 posts with a 4 post cool down. Otherwise add one to length for each one he doesn't make. (so one out of two 2tiers will last 4posts, one out of three 3tiers would get 5posts)

Boosts: 3xstrength 3xspeed 3xdurability 2xstamina

Inner Hollow

Appearance: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ 42592081f853f2d67358385fb01be3e2_zps968ce5ec
Personality: Kano's Inner Hollow is nicknamed Nightmare, mostly as a reminder of the nightmares he gave Kano as an Adolescent. Nightmare is a ruthless maniac who has a lot of psychopathic and sociopathic tendencies. Which have worsened during his time tied to a tree. However when Kano released him something snapped back into place in his mind, his sanity which makes him even more of a ruthless killing machine. He constantly tries to kill Kano which means they go through lots of fights, whether Kano is a sleep or awake, he is almost always open to a fight. Nightmare's goal is to kill Kano to take control of the body, and finally be free, what was once a goal to kill everyone now is a goal to just be free in the world.

Mask

Appearance: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ KE8228__80692133350475212801280_zps70897a31
Abilities:
Enhanced Strengthx3
Enhanced Speedx3
Enhanced Hollow Spiritual Pressurex3
Enhanced Spiritual Pressurex2
Hollow Powers:
Use of all Cero(non-Custom)
Use of Bala
Arrancar speed Regeneration -25%
Average strength Heirro

Full Vizard Form

Appearance: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Fullhollwo
Abilities:
Mindless: Kano's mind goes crazy as he lets his hollow take over. As he succumbs to the madness he is able to leave some simple instructions to his inner hollow to keep it on the track he needs it to be, such as either save so and so, or run away, or kill him. After that it is all up to Nightmare to take control temporarily. The fighting style completely changes to a more savage yet still strategic fighting style, and Sendo Genkotsu is unable to be used in this state. Eyes of fear first stage are always on, second and third stage can be turned on and off however the cool down only effects those stages, so even after 5 posts in second stage, Embodiment will be over with cool down but eyes of fear stay active. Time is cut down to 5 posts long, but for every post instead of every other.

Bankai: Nightmare is able to use Kano's bankai abilities while in this form. However Golem is disabled.

Cero Cannon: Nightmare puts boths hands together as if creating a gun as a cero orb forms at the end in an odd black and white swirl, it shoots out with a blunt force strong enough to smash rocks and the force of two Cero Oscuras. With a 6post cool down. The blast is a bit faster than an oscuras however.

Fear Aura: Constantly the killing intent leaves his body in an aura that combines with his eyes of fear along a person to be easier to make shake in their boots. Also like kenpachi can give flashings of your death in front of your eyes periodically if not focused to fight it. It also makes the air feel tighter and more tense.

Power Boosts: x4 All states, healing resistance disabled however Shinigami spiritual pressure cut in half.

Back Drop

Background:

The Beginning
Kano was born to two shinigami of different types. One was a captain in an unknown position, however she was known for her brains. She was well versed in kidou and was a prodigy at one point. His father was a man on the stronger side, he was never a 'Kenpachi' but he was powerful with Zanjutsu. They were both shinigami who departed from the soul society in secret. The Mother ran with the father after they realized some life threatening rule that the father was forced to break, the father became a vizard.

After Aizen did his experiments on the first of the vizards, he didn't stop there, he did more experiments and the father happened to be one of them. It was later on and the father had already learned of the events that happened to those captains and vice-captains, and he knew what has become of them by central 46. The mother took him and ran away form the soul soceity. With her knowledge she was able to seal away the inner hollow inside him instead of flourish the powers like the rest of the vizards, and together eventually they had a baby. Kano was what they named him and did their best to raise him as a human.

Years they trained him in martial arts since despite wanting him to be like a human, he would still attract hollow, and he fought hollow most his life even going to school using his bare hands, for the longest time he never killed one cause again it was his bear fists. However he slowly grew stronger over the years. His parents trained him in a more dense way, making his muscles dense and smaller, yet still packing a punch, they weren't gonna build him like a body builder, he had no over developed muscles, or useless muscles. Many years past and Kano eventually hit the adult ages, yet he still looked like a kid. He was always young looking for his age, many students in high school thought him of Elementary despite being 18 years old.

When brought up to his parents, they had to sit him down and tell him of his heritage, the fact he would age slowly, and he was a shinigami was almost to overwhelming for him. And the fact it was kept from him for all these years made it more hurtful. That night he ran away from home, terrified of himself, and that he wasn't even human.

Life Alone
He began to live alone for a few decades, running a way he didn't want to go back. Day and night he fought more hollow then he ever did before, it turns out his parents were able to drive most of the hollow away, one night there was an adhuchas attacking him. A night he would never forget. This point just knocking the hollow out and running away wouldn't cut it. The hollow had him pinned against the wall, roaring at him Kano grabbed onto one of the teeth and yanked as hard as he could ripping the tooth clean out. Using the sharpened point he hopped towards the mask of the hollow after being dropped. He jabbed it into the head but it didn't go deep enough, and just made the hollow more angry.

He then hopped off the alley way and kicked as hard as he could pushing the tooth all the way through killing the hollow. It was a tough battle, but he was able to accomplish it. He was covered in the iquor the hollow gave out when stabbed but the night was done.

After a few decades of fighting he finally returned home. On his way he felt a surge of power. He was never one for being able to sense, but it was strong enough for his body to shutter. He rushed in to the house and saw the walls painted with blood, and two odd figures in there, his dad was pinned to the wall by a sword in his chest, and his mother already did, gut sliced right open and her entrails sprawled out. His dad was alive for the last couple seconds and looked at Kano. “run....find....vizard” was the last thing he said before closing his eyes for the last time. The rest of the events were blank to Kano. As if erased from his mind. Last he remembers is screaming out loud and awakening to the two figures dead on the ground, and some bone in his hand. Both beings had holes in them, one had bone on his face while the other had a large gash across his forehead. The bone Kano held in his hand fitted the gash and was drenched in blood. It was his first encounter with Arrancar.

Kano remembered the words his father spoke to him, and begun hunting down these vizards, to find out exactly who they were. Along the way he discovered something called a zanpakuto. He found a ring from his dad and tried it on. He would keep it as a heirlook, but when he put it on, it shown with great light.

The first friend
after a few centuries of looking, he finally struck luck in New york, running into a young vizard by the name of Rena. They had a small sparring match and became pretty good friends, until interrupted by the Vizard known as Ayumo. Kano still remembers that day, the spiritual pressure was tremendous, more than he had ever felt, however it was just to be overlapped by the appearance of another two vizards, one being stronger than the rest, later to be discovered to be Selkie. (ex)captain commander. He felt lucky and unlucky at that time, for with the immense spiritual pressure, he passed out while being taken away by Rena.

Nightmare's Existence
Kano soon realized his true heritage, he wasn't just a shinigami, he was also a vizard. This became apparent to him when he went to sleep one day, and met a horrific face. The man in his dreams introduced himself as his worse nightmare, and jumped out for the attack. It was his first real life or death struggle, this man was stronger, faster, and better in every way compared to Kano. Kano some how ended the battle in a win by sheer luck, however that war was never over. When ever Kano went to rest, the vision of his Nightmare kept appearing for another fight, in his dreams and in reality he could not rest. He began to stop sleeping, drinking energy drinks in order to keep his mind awake enough, he had a bad case of Insomnia during that time.

Sealed Nightmare
Kano became more dreary as the days went on, so much so that his friends started to worry and put him through an extensive training process in order to cure him of this fear. They took a special doll and taught Kano to fight against his own inner hollow, they doubled this training as intro to bankai as well, it didn't help him out to much in the end, however he was so exhausted that he fell asleep whether he liked it or not.

There he had his last battle for a long while with his inner Hollow. During the bloody fight, his zanpakuto spirit watched on top of the mountain. Kano some how pulled out the win and sealed the inner hollow to a tree, and had the first peaceful rest in weeks.

Bankai Obtained
Kano was offered vacation time through the organization he was at. Instead of every sane person who would rest, he increased his own training regiment to include bankai training. He was able to successfully pull it off while battling a strong arrancar on the beach side, able to pull off a victory by freezing water and sending the ice balls at the arrancar. It felt good unlocking his bankai, however he rarely ever got a chance to use it after that. He had a lot of power as a kid, and some times it got to his head during these times, making him reckless to fight.

Fear is in the Eye of the Beholder
Kano never knew much about his blood line as a Kressent. Turns out the powers of fear ran through his body, which made sense to how his inner hollow felt. He had an ability called the eyes of fear, that would take years of training, which he slowly accomplished. It involved living through his own nightmares each night, a horrendous experience however cushioned due to his meetings with Nightmare, he was already used to fear. After going through all the training, he became used to fears, even fear induced abilities would gain little effect on him.

Introduction to Sendo Genkostu
TBM
Master's Absence
TBM
Side Notes: The app is a bit different since i don't have the whole thing memorized. so it will still be good to check over things. Eyes of fear and full vizard form are completely different now. his original tier was 1-3
RP Sample:

Last edited by Kano on Fri Feb 15, 2013 11:13 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:42 pm

Advanced earth/metal manipulation: the only problem i see with this is being able to touch earth/matal and make it as strong as Zan steel. Reason being theres nothing stopping you from creating a wall of metal to block a final attack, and touch it so it takes no damage, unless the persons two or three tiers above you. So could you limit how much you can make into zan steel strong, and make it metal only? An example would be 5 foot x 5 foot of matal, which would be an admirable shield but wouldn't stop larger attacks from bypassing it to damage you. Something like that.

Everything else is fine.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:47 pm

Deal Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 9:51 pm

Grando, approvamafied. 1-3.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 11:32 pm

whatever. seconded.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 8:26 pm

~Added Kressentia Style
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 12:30 am

Kano you owe me for looking at your app on my break, but otherwise approved.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 11:29 pm

Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Pedo-bear-approved-large
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kano Kressent ~Vizard~   Kano Kressent ~Vizard~ Empty

Back to top Go down

Kano Kressent ~Vizard~
Page 1 of 1