Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} I_vote_lcapThe Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} I_voting_barThe Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} I_vote_lcapThe Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} I_voting_barThe Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Empty
PostSubject: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySat Feb 23, 2013 11:28 pm

Cloud of black smoke puffed through the space in the White desert of Hueco Mundo. It contrasted the brilliantly white sand as two pairs of feet stepped through. One belonged to a grown gentleman, his black shoes making the same contrast, however he wore a black tuxedo that blended in with the night sky. His hair was bright pink that was nicely kept above his piercing yellow eyes. He took his hand off the shoulder of the one who came with him. “Ah, here we are Meisulu, my old home of Hueco Mundo. Not as magnificent as Atlantis, but a great hunting ground, you should already feel your power rising” he said happily. He planed on bringing Mei here for training, however he couldn't shake the feeling things will be more fun, one or two hollow wandered by in the distance, however one with a nice amount of strength popped out from the sand. “Here you go, your first victim” he would not interfere with her training. Not unless it were to save her life anyway.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 12:06 am

Meisalu stepped onto the sand and tossed her key chain, speaking the release. Zenke formed and landed crouched, smiling. "I like this place." He said, standing straight. "Not a drop of water." Meisalu looked around, then to grandd. "You want me to fight?" She asked. When the hollow emerged, she didn't react. Zenke laughed and drew his swords, running towards the hollow.

"Grand, you should go back. Let this be a leason, we will not learn if we can simply rely on you to stop us dying." Zenke said. "Not that we will, here, earth or soul society, nothing across the planes will harm Meisalu while I still smolder." Zenke smiled, as he torched the hollows face with a flamethrower attack.

Meisalu looked to grand and shrugged. "I think the powers gone to his head. But we'll be ok. come back tomorrow." She half hugged him and hopped away. That was still awkward for her, hugging a male that wasn't Zenke.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:11 am

Grand smiled and patted Mei's head gently as she hugged him. “Alright you two, you won't have to worry about Espada members here, however this realm is still filled with strong and hostile creatures.” Grand pulled out a large staff that extended to a nice size and jabbed it into the ground. “I will return here in exactly 24hours. Have a good camp” he smiled and disappeared in a black smog as when he enter. He had a bad thought on his mind however, usually the place was crawling with hollow however only a few where there. Something must have either scared them off or worse, took care of them all already. ~Exit~

In the distance sat a man in tattered clothing. He wore a yellow dress shirt now unbuttoned and the shirt torn around. His pants were dirty with some cuts and a wounded gash was across his chest. His black hair was matted and he let out a sigh. “Look what you got us into Lancelot” he murmured and put his hand in the sand, pulling the grains out wondering if this place would lay his tombstone. Then he felt a powerful energy. “Shit” he cursed under his breath and looked behind the tree. The sword in his hand began to tremble with excitement as he saw Grand both arrive and leave. He could see they were being left here on will not a form of execution. However what made him shiver a bit was he knew that man was an arrancar. If that girl happened to be in connection with Arngrim, all hell would break loose.

“Yea, Lance. We are gonna have to take em out quick.” he tighted his grip on his sword. It was odd, he couldn't sense them at all, he remembered hearing from the coalition that not all bounts like himself were apart of the organization. He knew of a bount in his own organization but never really talked to him. He now was worried, it was the first time he was forced to interact with another of his kind, but it may be a bad one. The man stood up holding the blade tightly. It was dark purple double sided sword, it had a strange fairy like writing along the flat side. “we need to live...” he whispered to himself and dashed forward. He held the blade in both hands and swung down at the female knowing full well she was the master of the two, and the closest to that arrancar.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:27 am

Meisalu was looking around wondering what to do, while Zenke messed around with a hollow that was trying very hard to eat him. "Zenke, dont play with it just kill it..." She said and the doll replied with a smile. He ignored her though, until he spotted the man she hadn't sensed. "MEI!" He shouted. She spun and seen the man with a double edged purple sword.

Zenke blurred and snatched her out of the way as the sword bit down into sand. He released her and spun, blades spread. "Mei, why didn't you sense him?" he asked in french, standing between her and the stranger. She shook her head. "I dont know.. I dont feel anything from him.. I've... Never met his like before." She replied, puzzled.

Zenke growled.."I'll go ahead and kill him then.." Zenke said. He shifted , ready to strike. "Wait." She said. "He looks hurt.. He might not be an enemy, just scared we are." She said. Zenke nodded and lowered his blades, slightly. "You, why did you attack my master? who are you?" he now spoke engrish.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 3:38 am

“i have..to survive” he muttered again to himself and pulled the blade back to swing again. He knew he wasn't gonna get far just aiming after the girl first, it hurt him to be down to this but fusion form was still messing with his mentality, he understood what they were saying, but he was to paranoid to let his guard down, definitely after seeing her with the arrancar. Kept up with the momentum of swinging the sword. He still had his guns, however he wasn't thinking right to use them. “guh” he grunted and swung down as hard as he could, if missed the strike should blow the sand around in a cloud. “Lancelot, Zich Diech” he tossed the sword at the bount doll as it grew in a dark fog, the should of iron clanking together was heard and red light shown from the smog as the blade he threw swung down at the doll.

However instead of being in the air, it was now held by a man in a suit of black metal armor. He was enveloped in a dark mist like aura that seemed to make his body shift sometimes doubleing and tripling due to the way the fog moved. He let out a termendously loud roar, and some hollow that would have been sensed would flee the area. “Take him down Lancelot..” he the man said with a thick Italian accent as he pulled out both pistols and dashed forward towards the small girl. He didn't want to have to harm her, but it was a matter of survival.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 2:39 pm

Meisalu gasped as he released his.. Doll..?"Another bounto? here?" She said. Zenke shrugged, then he was to busy with another doll. Zenke blocked the attack with his blades crossed and smirked. "Howdy." He said, before sliding their swords to the right and kicked at the mans right side. Zenke followed up with a wave of fire at the bount doll.

Meisalu seen the man coming for her and pulled out her crossbow. She fired a bolt for his leg and dashed left. "Please, I dont want to fight you.." She said sadly. The first bounto she'd ever met, and he was trying to kill her. Why did men always try to kill her, why couldn't she have met a girl bounto... she shot at his other knee and dashed in to try strike him in the head with the butt of the crossbow. If she knocked him out maybe she could wake him back up after and calm him down. She wasn't aware that the doll wouldn't reseal though, she'd never been knocked out, only seriously injured, and that drove Zenke berserk.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:15 pm

The voices no longer reached the man, he was as if he were in his own little bubble, doing his best to hold Lancelot back from any real destruction. He hopped over both arrows and swung his gun like a pistol whip against the girl, maybe if he knocked her out, he wouldn't have to kill a small girl, however he neglected to notice her own strike at him, next thing he knew everything went black.

Lancelot, all the stress that’s always used to keep him held back, from going berserk, was gone. It was as if a huge weight was lifted off his shoulders, he could run...free. He easily blocked Zenke's attacks, due to the sword he currently held, his strength was up x3. However his sword soon changed into one gaint broad sword that had skeleton shaped guard.

He dashed forward and brought the hilt up, the skull would have bright embers in their eyes, if Zenke looked into them, then within the background, horridly warped versions of Zenke's past would come into view along with a high pitched laughter, even if Zenke didn't look, the laughter would still shriek with the sword vibrating from the sound waves. He slashed down then with the blade, due to the vibration cutting the air it would extend half a foot, along with the blade being hot from air friction.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptySun Feb 24, 2013 4:40 pm

Meisalu's strike hit and- blackness, she didn't even see his attack. She went out like a light, falling in the sand with a thump. The sudden knock out of his master made Zenke raor with rage and spun from lancelot leaping away before he even noticed the shreiking blade. A pair of hollow lepted out and tried their luck on the unconsious masters. Zenke burst into flames and practically lept through the closer ones chest cavity, then lunged for the second one, shreading it with a flurry of slashes.

Zenke turned back to guage, but the bount master was out cold too, he was no threat. So Zenke snatched up Mei and ran, leaving her down. He turned back to Lancelot who surely followed and growled in anger, flames flickering across his body as they were ignited by his rage. He wasn't thinking like normal, and instead stood near Mei, crouched. Once lancelot got within 30 ft he would let out a roar and charge at the other doll, unleashing blast after blast of fire. "WWWRRRRRYYYY!" He screached and lepted into the air, falling on the doll spinning swords with great speed at the threat.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptyWed Feb 27, 2013 12:09 am

Lancelot stood there as the shield and sword began to glow and morph into the shape of two lances. He touched the two tips together as dark energy seemed to gather around them, striking out he shot out a blast equal to Gran Rey he followed right behind it so if any fire was shot it would rebound off of his own blast. He held both lances closer to the tips and jabbed on fist out holding loosely so the lance would shoot out, and he gripped last minute to keep it at its extended range. He kept pushing forward as well, he then preformed a front flip over Zenke and slammed one leg down with full power that would be enough to cause a large crater in his wake.

Lancelot would keep up with Zenke's speed now that he lost the boost, able to keep his eye as he dashed forward continuing his onslaught. He then hopped far back as the lance in his right hand began to glow. He tossed the lance at a high speed that contained the energy of a bala, right at the doll.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptyThu Feb 28, 2013 8:42 pm

Zenke seen the lances form and the attack fired, and used a shield of fire to block it. He dodged as the lance shot out and tore his jacket, slashing at Lancelot's neck. Lancelot kept pushing forward so Zenke stepped around him and slashed at his back with the other weapon. Lancelot attempted a back flip and brought his foot down. Zenke crossed his blades to block the attack and unleashed a burst of fire from his mouth at lancelot. The force of the blow traveled through Zenke, cracking the ground beneath him.

Lancelot hopped far back and threw one lance. Zenke countered with a spear of fire that passed the lance halfway. The lance grazed his face, leaving a bloody cut. Fire flickered across his face sealing his wound. Zenke then charged full speed towards lancelot to close the gap, then burst into flames. He shot at his foe as a massive ball of fire formed. If he hit head on it would be worth a gran rey of damage and sned lancelot fly. If it clipped him it would be with he power of a cero.

Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 1:04 am

As the slice came at Lancelot's own neck, his instincts drove him to lift his shoulder, rebounding the blade off his shoulder armor harmlessly. He ignored the flames, his armor beginning to shine brighter with the heat as the pain didn't even reach the mind of Lancelot, however quickly both lance's glew black and changed shape, they formed one short blade that looked like falchion, Lancelot's armor was steaming slightly from the previous attack however with this charge the iron knight simply disappeared from view. Around his body space seemed to distort, and he was now several feet behind the ball of fire. However in Lancelot's other hand was a different weapon. It was a black shield with an ominous design on the face. Lancelot was just getting started.

He disappeared again reappearing infront of the other doll, the full force and speed slamming the firey man with his shield. If hit it would count as a physical attack, due to laws of matter when the force of something exerts on another, they both display equal force, the shields properties would cut it down by 40% and send it back at Zenke, even if Zenke punches the shield 40% would rebound with Lancelot only feeling 60% of the attack. He disappeared once again above the doll and swung his sword down full force.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}   The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread} Empty

Back to top Go down

The Rare Breed meets {Private~Zenke~}{Future Thread}
Page 1 of 1