Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaptracking leads (open) - Page 2 I_voting_bartracking leads (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 I_vote_lcaptracking leads (open) - Page 2 I_voting_bartracking leads (open) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

tracking leads (open)

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Rai sweatdropped at Elayne's actions...and threw his sword to jam the door. He waved the camera away. "Hey...it's ok...we'll keep the cameras away from you...and it's not TV...just go up there and have some fun..." Though he was sure her faceplanting into the wall was hysterical to a lot of people. He then went to Renko, who had passed completely. "I didn't say you couldn't fight...just that you can't use your powers...here, I'll even throw in pass for a resort for one year and a box full of cats..." He hoped that worked.

He then went to the stage where Parry made a guess. Rai sweatdropped and yelled at him. "100 Dollars for a big foot skeleton! Are you kidding me!? You know how long it took me to find one and KILL it and then prepare it and stuff! Guess again!!" No matter what he guessed, he would be allowed through...which his path had...a canyon with a bridge. The bridge had a few pit falls in it plus a bunch of crossbows firing arrows with sticky ends. At the bottom of the bridge was a trampolene. Everyone would be going through the same path...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) - Page 2 EmptyTue Mar 12, 2013 9:05 pm

Renko's ears noticibly twitched hen he mentioned cats..much like in a cartoon or an anime. She immediately began pretending not to care even though she stood up damn near instantly and was already facing the other two. "I am not going to answer stupid questions.. however.." Her body slightly bulked a bit as she grinned, "I can at least help make the game more interesting.."

She rushed forward and ignored the guessing games entirely, though she did get forced to wait a few seconds as per the settings of the simulation eventually she made it to the canyon parius was at though, "DODGE!" and bang she punched forward and released a shockwave the size of her fist aimed for the dead middle of Parius' back with the full intent of knocking him into the canyon. Rairai said no powers. This wasn't a power. This was her martial arts skills. So this couldn't be a violation of his rule.

If Parius fell she'd fall over laughing on her side for a while until he eventually got back to where he had been. If he dodged she'd snap her fingers and whisper, "Dammit" to herself.. and if Elayne was anywhere nearby she'd grin evilly yet playfully at her before walking towards her slowly looking like she was about to pull a huge prank on her whether she liked it or not.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) - Page 2 EmptyWed Mar 20, 2013 11:22 pm

Parius shrugged at Raiden. "Like I said. Never done this before. 600? Why does it matter what price this skeleton had. I just hope it put up a good fight when before it died." The crayon bridge opened up to him, and Parius figured he had been right. Walking up to it, he tested out the bridge, and narrowly missed having an arrow hit his head. "Oh, this is more like it." Parius said, a smile gracing his face. Using his natural speed, Parius moved forward, deftly dodging the arrows.

He then placed his foot down, when his foot seemingly went through the bridge. Pulling it back up, Parius stared at it. "Raiden. What the hell?! Are you trying to make me fall down a hole?" (Parius doesn't know this is a simulation). Just then, Renko yelled dodge. Parius turned around, and somehow backflipped over the attack. He laughed. "Your going to have to do better than that. This is well within my area." Parius then made it to the other side of the bridge, after avoiding arrows, and pitfalls. "Well. Now what?"
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 21, 2013 5:31 pm

Elayne calmed down and listened to Rai. She sensed a trick but trusted his word and went up to the first thing Rena had skipped. She seen the Unicorn horn. "Raiiiiiii, did you kill a unicorn!" she said annoyed. Then she guessed. "Um, 500." She waited to see what he said, then moved onto the obstacle coarse.

She stepped out to see Rena trying to knock parius down, and then turn towards her with an evil grin. Elayne squeeked and ran full speed past rena using her natural speed and agilty to dodge the traps as she fled from the horrible woman. She ran past parius Just as he reached the otherside and dived for cover incase Rena followed, popping her head out to look around and make sure it was safe.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: tracking leads (open)   tracking leads (open) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

tracking leads (open)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2