Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! I_vote_lcap(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! I_voting_bar(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! I_vote_lcap(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! I_voting_bar(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rase
Rase

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Empty
PostSubject: (Open)Thoughts of a MadMan!   (Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! EmptyWed Mar 27, 2013 9:07 am

Knowing of the downfall of the seireitei Ayumu a newly appointed member of the Regno Nero took it upon himself to try to fully annihilate the surviving members of the Gotei 13 by initiating a even more devastating blow to the surviving members and causing even more devastation and life loss as he struck the nearby boroughs of Karakura Town. Ayumu known for his insane and devilish ways could be seen bringing death and destruction to the surrounding area in hopes to draw out any surviving member of the Gotei 13. In bringing more death and disgrace to the fallen members Ayumu sought out the full division and downfall of the already weakened ranks of the once great protectors.

Ripping through buildings with powerful cero Ayumu laughed with the pleasure that rivaled orgasm as he lay the city to waste. His mask almost resembling the euphoric nature of his psychotic facial expressions that lay behind its shelter. As he laughed in a hysterical manner after firing the last of his cero Ayumu's mask slowly faded and showed his cold maniacal smile before vanishing in the shadows of the roof tops. Ayumu now standing atop the highest building awaiting the arrival of a combatant and feeling as if he could burst as he gripped at his now maskless face in joyest pain impatiently awaited the response of a hero, dare one come.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Open)Thoughts of a MadMan!   (Open)Thoughts of a MadMan! EmptyThu Mar 28, 2013 12:05 am

"Always a ball of fun aren't you, jumping the gun like this?" A voice spoke from above Ayuma. The voice was sarcastic and deep, a convergence of sounds and syllables which seemed to roll off the creature's tongue as it continued to speak. The monster's wry thin lips shaped in the form of a childish grin they moved fluently speaking English with perfection. "You bring destruction in your wake, or rather you cause it before you, an admirable feat coming from a vizard such as yourself." The man spoke as he air-walked around Ayumu. The man gave off no energy to speak of, not even a heart beat or any other signs that would even pinpoint that the man before the vizard even existed, except for his actual physical appearance.

Pressing against the creases in its slim black suit jacket, Albatross Prototype's grin turned into a disarming smile as it made sure that any tricks that may be pulled by the vizard were witnessed. Alba's sensing abilities taking in everything around it within its sphere of influence. Information was power and power leads to the completion of objectives, and Albatross was not about to be outmatched by another of Grand's underlings. While Albatross knew who Ayumu was, as being the High Chancellor of Information had its select perks, the suited monster chuckled lightly as loosened its plain black tie.

Taking in the scenery of ruins that befell a few buildings Alba merely shrugged, it was in no way impressed, nor was it in the mood to have its suit dirtied by dust. Sweeping back its light brown hair the hair instantly froze into place as it became gelled back in a spiked style. Staring at the vizard with its complacent green eyes Albatross took out its small smartphone with one fluent motion of its right hand, the Regno Nero member cracking its neck in the process before returning its attention to Ayumu. "I hope you do not plan to bring about your own demise at the hands of those in this city, as much as the remnants of the Gotei Thirteen are in disorder, you are far too cocky for your own good." Alba spoke as it bowed graciously before speaking its name.

"I am known as Albatross, I do hope you at least know of me." The creature in human skin spoke as it straightened itself and laughed loudly. Knowing that this particular form of its choosing is not well known in the slightest. Standing at a height of five feet and seven inches Albatross stroked its shaven chin before wandering whether or not it should even bother attacking Ayumu as to not ruin its master's laid out plans. Or perhaps help out such a vizard from killing himself if several opponents arrive.

Flipping through the entries in its smartphone Alba turned it off as it slipped the small slim rectangle back in its suit pocket.
Back to top Go down

(Open)Thoughts of a MadMan!
Page 1 of 1