Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
When Will The Hell End? I_vote_lcapWhen Will The Hell End? I_voting_barWhen Will The Hell End? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
When Will The Hell End? I_vote_lcapWhen Will The Hell End? I_voting_barWhen Will The Hell End? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
When Will The Hell End? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

When Will The Hell End? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

When Will The Hell End? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

When Will The Hell End?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

When Will The Hell End? Empty
PostSubject: When Will The Hell End?   When Will The Hell End? EmptyThu May 23, 2013 3:15 am

The crickets chirped in a choir on this nice cool evening. It wasn't hot enough to seek shade, or cold enough to keep a fire. The midnight moon was full in the sky as the songs of wolves filled the night air. A young man laid upon a tree branch over a lake that clearly reflected the magnificence of the moon. He swayed on leg back and forth and held his hands behind his head as cushion from the rough bark. He whistled a nice tune to coexist with the orchestra of the evening air.

The young man wore a hood over his head covering his light blonde hair his eyes were shut close. His hoodie was pitch black, any dirt or stains from recent training would be completely masked by the color difference. He wore loose blue jeans, tight at the waist, but didn't go past his feet as to not trip over them.

A Raven flew across the sky, blending in with all but the stars that it overlapped. One eye opened from the young man, the deep blue gazing at the raven as he slowly licked his lips. Within that instant the man disappeared, and a caw was spoken, quieting the music of the night as the man was now in another tree branch, holding the now lifeless bird in his hand. “Finally, breakfast” the young man spoke with a hungry smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

When Will The Hell End? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When Will The Hell End?   When Will The Hell End? EmptySat May 25, 2013 1:07 am

~7 hours Later~

Jun left the diner with his stuff and started to go to the same spot where he trained under Rena. Who is now Renko? He didn't know...nor cared, what happened to make her change her name or anything. Now, he decided to do some more training and learn more about the Martial Arts she taught. Kano was supposedly gonna be doing the same. He walked calmly through the forest, even coming across the same wolf rat like things he had tamed on his first trip. He had less electronics with him this time. Still had the tent though.

When he got there, he found Kano right away. "Long time no see." He waved at him. But he didn't see Renko anywhere. He shrugged and just started setting up his tent again.
Back to top Go down

When Will The Hell End?
Page 1 of 1