Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Smiling in Hell I_vote_lcapSmiling in Hell I_voting_barSmiling in Hell I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Smiling in Hell I_vote_lcapSmiling in Hell I_voting_barSmiling in Hell I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Smiling in Hell Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Smiling in Hell Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Smiling in Hell Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Smiling in Hell

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Smiling in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Smiling in Hell   Smiling in Hell EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:10 am

It was a dark day in hell. Not what one would call nice. The screams of the sinners could be heard across the lands. In one pillar a man was trapped. Chained in every which way. Yet a Large demonizing grin brimmed across his face. “Heh. Hey Johnny you hear that?” He muttered shifting his dark glowing red eyes side to side. “Oh really?” He was seriously carrying on a conversation by himself. His face was blacked out completely by a mask. A gray torn hood covered his head and shoulders, however he wore no shirt and his blue jeans were destroyed with wear and tear. His black boots buckled on tight. In this pillar no windows where shown, his arms were crossed. And the chains already pulled on tight. He tugged a bit pulling tension, and dropped a container of pills onto the ground. “Woopsie” The Grin widened. He tugged a bit harder on the chains. “Smilie's Coming to town, just in time for Christmas.” His voice was deep and a bit husky, just looking at him jitter a bit you could tell he was ill in the head. His eyes shifted from side to side fast, the pillar was normally pitch black, but with his eyes, he could see.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kuri
Kuri

Smiling in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling in Hell   Smiling in Hell EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:44 pm

Even the ones who ran hell apparently had a sense of humor. Was she the only one who thought chaining her up like a dog wasn't funny? It did hurt though, since the chains were spiked and were driving themselves into her throat. Everytime the girl tried to yank the chain, the spikes dug into her hands and tore them. It was a pretty simple way of keeping her there, but it was definitely effective. The only real funny part about it was that they actually thought she'd stay there this time. Some level of intelligence that is. It was Christmas time up in the real world and she wanted to drop some very loving presents off to little kids. Presents their parents might enjoy.

Adalicia heard someone talking to themselves from nearby chains, seemed pretty crazy too. However, she could feel his reiatsu and tell that those chains weren't going to hold him for very long. She listened to the man in silence, watching and listening to him with a tilted head... Very much like a dog indeed. Perhaps her chains were appropriate. He was quite humorous to listen to and Ada doesn't hardly find humor. And to boot, he was planning to escape... Something she was definitely planning on as well.

In a very dry and scratchy voice, due to the spikes in her throat, she speaks out to the man. "Planning an escape with a bottle of pills hm? Genius." even in her raspy voice, the sarcasm was thick and cruel. The girl then reached out and grabbed a few dozen of her glass shards. Without even a small wince or sign of emotion, the girl snapped her head forward. The spikes in her collar shredding themselves into her throat, but the chain was taunt. With a snap of her hand, the shards went flying towards the crazy man then curved back towards her to snap her chain.

She pulled the spikes out of her throat and let them heal, before standing up. An "alarm" rang out in the depths of hell and a grin spread across her lips. "You better hurry, if you plan to be free." With a teasing wink, she turned and start to walk calmly towards the gates of hell. She did wonder, if the man would be able to escape with just a pill bottle... But the thought quickly left her mind and she began to enjoy the thought of him in hell... being tortured. A sick mind she had.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Smiling in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling in Hell   Smiling in Hell EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:21 pm

“heh” the chuckled slowly started until he was shrieking out in laughter. The pills wore off and now things were getting fun. He started sawing side to side, harder and hard. Chains pulling very taut. The Spiritual energy felt before slowly was over powered by sheer killing intent. He slowly started to stand up, the chains on his knees to the ground yanking off his legs. “DADDY’S COMING HOME” He Roared louder than the alarms and pulled forward hard. Ripping the chains from the hinges and the links. He spread out his hands and laughed manically. He took one step forward stepping on the container of pills, destroying the one thing that could possibly stop the events to come.

“WAHAHAHAHAHAHA” his eyes shut and mouth wide open, bellowing out his deep laughter and he slowly crouched and ran forward at high velocity. He was now completely insane, and hungered for a death. He was thinking of killing the female. And decided against it. He ran past her towards the gates. But instead of going through, he turned around and slammed his fist against her face. Yes he decided not to kill her, but then he changed his mind. Simple as that. He was grinning the whole time."Merry Christmas" he laughed out.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sponsored content

Smiling in Hell Empty
PostSubject: Re: Smiling in Hell   Smiling in Hell Empty

Back to top Go down

Smiling in Hell
Page 1 of 1