Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
An old tree grows anew  I_vote_lcapAn old tree grows anew  I_voting_barAn old tree grows anew  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
An old tree grows anew  I_vote_lcapAn old tree grows anew  I_voting_barAn old tree grows anew  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
An old tree grows anew  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

An old tree grows anew  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

An old tree grows anew  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

An old tree grows anew

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keto
Keto

An old tree grows anew  Empty
PostSubject: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptySat Jul 06, 2013 8:42 am

The pressure radiating from the long forgotten man polluted the environment around him. His tattered cloak, clothes, everything was worn down except for his best friend, the sword strapped to his hip. One after the other hollow were attracted to this beings mixed reiatsu, and one by one they fell as they attacked. His eyes appeared dead, blood stains littered his cloak, almost dying it a deep crimson.

The honed blade always a swift glint of steel before slicing through the mask of a Hollow, their shrill screeches filling the air as his blade connects, sometimes his fist or foot connecting as well.

A breeze picked up and ruffled his hair and swished his garb. He sensed something big, strong. The existence of something that was a hollow, but huge made him smile. He needed a challenge this time instead of one shot kills.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptySun Jul 14, 2013 11:00 pm

As the wind ravaged the area, a man in a white haori appeared. He wore no shirt under it, black hakama tucked under metal shin guards and leather boots. long Brown hair held from his face with a red bandana, the burly, leather skinned captain carried a sword at his right hip, and wore a leather vambrace on his right arm. His blue eyes shone brightly in the overcast weather, and while his posture suggested a commanding air, his smile showed freindliness, even as he stared down the massive hollow before him.

Jensen rested his left hand on his sword. "I'll tell you what, go back to hueco mundo and i wont have to beat you." He said to the massive hollow which ignored him and attacked anyway. Jensen sidestepped the massive fist as it slammed into the ground, and as he did, picked up the pressence of a stranger nearby. The stranger was significantly more powerful that this hollow, and because he was a stranger it bothered Jensen. But he couldn't tell the person's race, and he certainly wouldn't just attack, unless the stranger proved to be a threat to the town and the gotei. The hollow attacked again, and Jensen cut off tis right hand, sword flashing so fast before the hollows eyes, it didn't even realise he'd drawn it.
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptyTue Jul 16, 2013 3:20 pm

As the reiatsu of the Shinigami hit him he smirked. The Big Man had enough sense not to engage in a fight with the Shinigami, but he quickly moved to the beings location. His body a blur the entire was as he flash stepped from roof top to roof top until he was staring down at the Hollow whose hand had just been cut off. Dozen of Hollow had followed Keto and he sensed them. His smirk grew wider then his reiatsu flared as a warning o the Hollow, but he knew they wouldn't listen.

With one swift movement he had drawn his sword and the words "Bankai.." Were faint on the wind before a violent torrent of lotus petals ripped through the Hollow that followed him to his destination. Their screams filled the air as the blade like petals tore through their flesh, cleaved through their masks and ripped them apart. Satisfied he sheathed his sword and the violent maelstrom stopped. His eyes went to the Shinigami and he noticed the Haori and started to chuckle. He remembered when he was a captain of the Gotei.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptyThu Jul 18, 2013 11:17 am

"Last chance hollow, go home." Jensen said. The hollow didn't listen, instead it looked up at the presence on the building, and swung a massive arm that way. it didn't get close though because Jensen jumped forward and carved a hole through its chest with a flurry of slashes. He burst out the other side as the hollow started to fall and disintegrate. Sword dripping blood he turned to the stranger, who appeared normal enough. A shinigami or vizard Jensen guessed, though he still didn't recognize the man.

Jensen swiped his blade to trow off the last of the blood and sheathed it. "Well met friend." Jensen said as he approached. He stopped a few feet away, He'd noticed the hollow that had followed the man, and they'd been massacred.  "What brings you out this way?"
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptyTue Jul 30, 2013 10:38 pm

"I Should ask you the same Captain of the Gotei." His words were cold as his eyes scanned the man then shot up to a massive hollow that was in the distance. A wolf like growl ripped through the air then a sudden burst of reiatsu with the swipe of his hand that arced in front of him, conjuring the mask that would now hide his face. His body blurred and he was out of sight until the cruel howl of the hollow rang out and a sinister hollow like cackle followed it. Ketos reiatsu condensed around his hands, feet and ankles in a spiritual armor.

As the two battle, Keto took hit after hit, cackling like a crazy person as his rage was filled. Jensen would maybe know who this mysterious man was after witnessing the massive destructive force that was about to happen. The condensed reiatsu flared violently and suddenly the massive hollows left arm was ripped clean off and tossed in the direction of Jessen, next a leg was torn from its body.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 10:46 am

"Well you must have been deep underground or some such thing because the entire gotei is living in the city below. Soul society was destroyed and we got forced out. Thats why there's so many hollow around here." Jensen said. The man rushed off to fight a big hollow in the distance and Jensen followed to watch him as the two faught. It looked as if he was loosing, though Jensen wasn't going to get involved unless the guy was on the verge of death. And then he did something, aand ripped off a limb. Jensen's blade flicked out and cut the limb in half, and started walking forward.

He could be certain now that the man was a vizard, and might be heading back to the endless hq. As soon as the man was done fighting jensen spoke again. "If your here for the endless, you wont find much. There's only Raiden arashi still around here though he travels allot, the only other member living in the city died about a month ago." That was Jensen's son, but he didn't have time to mourn him, with the gotei preparing to invade and some crazy sinner out to kill him and the rest of his family.
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  EmptyWed Aug 21, 2013 12:39 am

Chuckling, Ketos mask cracked then fell from his face. "I am not here for the other Vizards, Just killing Hollow. Shinigami,what happened that has forced your kind from your safe home in the Soul Society?". The fire in his eyes had died and his wounds were slowly closing even without his mask. 'Jensen, was it?" He asked, having slightly forgotten the Shinigamis name. He chuckled softly and rolled his shoulders.

His eyes darted past Jensen and the spirit of a young boy ran up to Keto and hid behind him. "Mr.Matsumoto, they are after me again!" The lil boy yelled and pointed towards a few rather large hollow.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: An old tree grows anew    An old tree grows anew  Empty

Back to top Go down

An old tree grows anew
Page 1 of 1