Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Red Tree I_vote_lcapThe Red Tree I_voting_barThe Red Tree I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Red Tree Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Red Tree Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Red Tree Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Red Tree Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Red Tree Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Red Tree Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Red Tree Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Red Tree Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Red Tree Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Red Tree Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Red Tree Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Red Tree

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:22 pm

Redglare was wandering the streets of Karakura, the smell of blood was in the air, that delicious candy apple red that made her taste buds go crazy, she loved it. She followed the scent, having her cane out in front of her, people looked at her treating her as just another blind woman, although, she was much more then that. Her red glasses covered her eyes, glowing of sorts and her outfit was surely out of this world. She had changed her skin to peach, her teeth to smooth, and retracted her horns as well, she was surely a master of disguise, and no one saw her as anything more then a blind girl. She wandered about asking around of what may have happened, which she was told there was a murder.

At the scene that she tracked down with ease, she looked around, smelling the air and painting a picture in her head instantly of the surrounding area, there were many people trying to see, such useless people, only seeing for the sake of seeing. There were officers around, but Redglare didn't care, she wandered over, jumping onto the nearest building and looking down at the body, taking in a large whiff of the scent, she could see the body in full detail now, despite not being able to see, she actually loves being blind because of the many things she can do now.

She analyses the body that was stabbed twice in the back, hung from a tree in the usual murder fashion, it was a mystery all right, she licked her lips before pulling out chalk from her pocket, red chalk of course, she started writing down the suspects, everyone, she had no specific suspect at all because she could smell no deceit in the area, that left 2 options, which she wrote down, either the killer is not here, or the killer could hide his deceit like the lying rat she was sure he was. After writing down further analysis, she looked over to see a photographer, taking pictures of the body, she took a big whiff of him, didn't smell anything out of the ordinary besides a little bit of a thrill in his heart, perhaps he liked looking at dead bodies? Who knows, either way that was not enough to call him the killer.

After her analysis, she jumped down the building into an alley way where no one would see her, except of course her glowing red shades which she walked out with, once again pretending to be just another blind girl, and the idiots around her of course didn't suspect a thing. She followed the scent of the dead man back to where the murder would be taken out at, where he was stabbed in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:09 pm

Walter walked with neutrality on his face that would give most professional poker players a searing burn of jealousy. He was always like this, when he assumed a new persona it took him a few moments to adjust to the strange new emotions which subjugated his own. The swirling vortex of insanity within Walters mind temporarily stationed at some new and strange port purely for the entertainment of the conductor of this crazy train, Walter himself. However, for the moment he wasn’t Walter. No he was Gerald Weinstein the man in the blue jeans, a white button down and a black wool cap which covered his flaming red hair. His eyes lay obscured behind a large lens camera that echoed through the air filling the space between the chatter of onlookers with the click and clack of a high-speed shutter.

He knew just how to aim the camera, and exactly where every piece of evidence lay. From the small crumple of paper in the man’s pocket which was a receipt to the dinner down the street where he had met his assailant, to the small splotch of blood on his collar which didn’t belong to him but instead to his wife who had walked in on the murder and was now fifteen feet below the very tree where he hung. The woman was buried beneath a small flat stone slab that from the moss on it appeared to have been there forever though a detailed eye would be able to spot that the dirt below it still hadn’t settled and thus the stone was recently moved.

A small smile flashed across his lips, it lasted for less then half a second but it was hard to not feel pride over this masterpiece of art. Now all he needed to do was to find someone to take the fall for the crime another him had committed. His camera flashed across the crowd looking for someone, someone who couldn’t hide a slight curiosity at the spectacle. Someone like him, someone interested and unrelated, the camera flashed across faces. Expressions of horror, interest, and fear all immortalized in film. Yet only one face caught his eye, that of a blind girl who was looking way to intensely to not know something. It seemed perfect, how ironic, A blind murderer the set up would be so very fun. Leaning over to a local cop he whispered in his ear.

“I think that girl may know something, Call it a hunch but you and the inspector should go ask her some questions.”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 7:35 pm

Redglare was following the scent of the dead man, wandering about she reached a dinner down the street which appeared to be near empty, possibly due to the rumor of the mans death. She began to ask around, asking if anyone knew the man, or if anyone saw anything. She wandered through the dinner, coming to the area where she could smell a hint of blood, she looked at the floor, kneeling down and putting her hand on her chin, taking in a huge whiff, she could smell it, the candy red smelling blood, she wanted to lick it up so bad, but obviously that would be far too odd to be seen doing, she stood up, looking around as she found many possible murder devices, knives, forks, anything really, it was a dinner after all. She picked up another scent, one of a person she recently smelt.

She thought to herself who it was, she knew she just smelled it, then her thoughts went back to a flash, a flash of a camera, yes the photographer of course, she felt something about him, something strange and guilty, she licked her lips in anticipation as she walked outside, her cane out as she acted like just another blind girl. She of course was stopped by a couple detectives, acting as if they weren't there, "Sorry..." She tried to walk away but the men stopped her, asking if she knew anything about the man, "What man?" They informed her of the murder, acting surprised she had complete control over her senses and body, putting her free hand over her mouth, "Oh my, I had no idea... I promise if I hear anything I will tell you big strong men right away..." She gave them a smile and walked away, the officers saw nothing fishy about her at all, she was just a blind girl after all.

Upon reentering the scene of the dead man she decided to walk up close to the photographer in secret, putting her face near the side of his head and sniffing him, coming off as incredibly creepy, but that's what she wanted. She walked back a bit and giggled at him, he whispered in his ear, "Your the killer aren't you?" Being sure to keep it quiet so only he could hear it, she walked off slowly into an alley way, seeing if the man would follow, if he didn't, she would just track him down obviously, she was no amateur.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 8:04 pm

Walter was intrigued by the young blind woman, who had suddenly approached him she leaned close her olfactory sense embracing his unique scent. It was here he found it, could it be. Had he found some fun for this day that had approached the dread realm of dull. Oh yes the murders had been fun for the other him, the captain of the ship, but every part of Walter loved a good mystery mixed with murder. She spoke gently into his ears tantalizing the one below but the surface Walter recoiled. He had done no such thing that was the other he, the he who was the most of him. Yet he himself had done nothing, it was simple how come others never seemed to understand. Flustered and riled by the accusation, he ducked out following the woman into an alley he spoke furiously.

“Hey now missy, I’ll have you know that slinging around accusations like that could cost me my job. I don’t come to whatever two-bit dime store shit hole job you have and say you pissed in the food. Where do you get the nerve, to sling around a false accusation like that surrounded by cops, I gotta make a living you know. And on top of that to judge me as someone who could do that, what makes you an authority. The nerve of you!”

Turning immediately around he swiveled on his heels and set off to leave the alley and go back to the crime scene. Deep within a small spark trickled, along the fringe of the real Walter he who truly was he beneath him. What if she attacked him, could he use that to frame her. He could taste the blood lust on her breath when she spoke. This was not over no it had just begun; he would need something from her though. Hair maybe, perhaps a bit of her clothes, he took his first step away from her and he wondered when it would happen, now? Tommorow? A year from today? There was no way to tell, no the melody of life and blood had yet to reveal that truth to him, but one day at some point they would dance to the melody of madness, and breath deep the darkness of each others souls. Of that he was sure.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:19 pm

Redglare smiled at the man as he spoke back to her in the alley way, "HEHEHEHEHE!!" She let out a laugh as he turned and started to walk away, "Oh? So you are innocent then? Then you wouldn't mind if I take a nice big whiff of you..." She disappeared in an instant, appearing right behind him as her cane was placed in such a way that it was in his path, in that moment she took the biggest whiff of him ever, and to no surprise, she had found something off about him, a splatter, a paper, on his coat. She took a step back, recalling her cane to her side as she smiled at him.

She lifted her hand pointing at the man, "Tell me something, if you are so innocent, then why does your coat have the scent of the man that was killed, why is there a receit for the very dinner the murdered man worked at in your pocket, however, that is not enough proof to say you are the killer of course, but I smell something, something... candy, apple, candy apple red, the smell of a woman's blood that does not belong to you, no, I could smell your blood easily. A small splotch on your coat, Hehehehe!" She laughed at him, "My analysis states that it was you who murdered the man, and this woman walked in and was a witness, so of course, I will give you credit for murdering the only witness, smart move, but the mistake was that blood spot on your coat." She walked forward a bit, leaning over on her cane to look at the man with a grin on her face.

She didn't let her eyes off him as she spoke, "You ask what makes me an authority, I have been a detective, a lawyer, and in executioner for hundreds of years... you ask how perhaps?" As she spoke, her skin began to turn tealish-Grey, her horns began to pop out of her head, and her teeth became as sharp as a sharks teeth, she was truly nothing anyone has seen before on this planet, "I am not of your people, I am much much more older then I look, and I am much much more talented then I look as well... Given the job of being official detective for the violet bloods, my job is to track down the criminals of my planet and take them to justice, hang from with nooses and kill them, cleansing the world of their corruption." She leans upwards to stand up straight, "I now work here due to technical difficulties, but I will tell you what." She stopped talking to reach into her pocket, pulling out a coin it seems.

She walked up a little close as she showed the coin to the man, she showed him both sides, it appeared to be a regular coin, 1 side was heads, the other was another heads but with a scratch through it, "What do you say we leave it up to luck? Heads I let you go, and will leave you alone... scratch I kill you, or perhaps you would like to choose what side does what? It doesn't matter to me..." She looked at him with a glaring look as her name implies, "Well, what will it be handsome man?" She smiled giving off another "Hehehehe".
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 9:58 pm

Walter smiled deep within what once was dormant awoke, the true Walter surfaced it was the eyes that would give it away first, fear, rage, anger, it all gave way to excitement. Oh what fun what beautiful madness, this new and exciting creature had risen before him and claimed to be not of this world. A thousand thoughts raced through his mind, would she taste the same? Bleed the same color? Did she pray for the same things when faced with the specter of death? Did she have more then one heart to stop? At the same time he felt the kindling of an emotion towards her simple and beautiful thought of justice. How many hundreds of years had it been since the last time he was hung what fun. Pulling the wool cap from his head to reveal a head of flaming red hair which sat above eyes twisted with madness and excitement, he spoke as a chain apparently made from glass, but as hard as a zanpakuto flowed from his back in a trail of smoke. Curling its’ seven foot long length into a disk which he sat gingerly upon crossing his legs.

“Well I guess the charade is up my interesting friend, what a strange twist of fate that we who stand here now two beings out of place and unlike those insects which surround us. Do you not pity them, maybe even hate them, for their stupidity, their short and meaningless lives. I’ll tell you after centuries of watching them flounder I can only marvel at their stupidity, unable to hear the music of life and death, of blood and romance. Do you not feel it yourself, like the dot I left on my collar a constant reminder of the darkness of the soul. A simple note in the melody of death, a reminder that while others may teeter along the balance of life and death. Immortals such as myself, gingerly dance along it, so my foreign friend do you think your short years of life can stand before me? One who has heard the melody of madness and danced with specter of death? Then flip my dear friend and late wing our music to bloodshed. Or steal me of your life.”

Smiling Walter formed two more of his glass like chains, which served as armrests for his impromptu seat. Floating backwards on his chair he gingerly increased the distance between the two to roughly fifteen feet. At the same time he relished the thought of ripping off that wonderful grey skin and wearing it as a hat, perhaps the horns could make some nice wine glasses for when he had company.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 8:26 pm

Redglare listened to the man speak, her smile grew further, showing off her incredibly sharp teeth. She balanced herself on her cane and put her other hand out, flipping the coin in the air, watching it fall, it landed on scratch, thus approving her actions of killing this man, "You speak of immortality, madness, HEHEHEHEHE, your kinda funny, seeing as I don't care about that kind of stuff. Regardless of your madness, regardless of your lifespan, you will be brought to justice, and you will be punished for your crimes, on earth, and any other planet, you are nothing but criminal scum." She was overjoyed of this scene, it really felt like she was in a detective movie of some sort.

She gripped her cane in hand and looked at the man, reaching up to her face, and removing her glasses. Her eyes glowed more then her glasses did, a bright red that was positively delicious, she smelled the air, "As much as I hate to admit it, your red hair smells..... DELICIOUS!!!" She smiled as she looked at him, all of a sudden, 2 fire balls came from her eyes, they moved with the speed of a bala, obviously not dealing as much damage, but were able to catch fire to anything they touch, its normal fire, but it spreads easily, "HEHEHE let's get this party started." She spoke as she disappeared.

She appeared behind the fireballs, stabbing forward with her cane through the fire in an attempt at a sneak attack, due to her incredible sense of smell, she could determine exactly where he would go to dodge, or even if he chose not to, either way, she made sure to stab in the direction the man was moving. The coin lay flat on the ground behind her, the scratch over the head, the unfortunate outcome for the victim, and the sign of fun for the huntress. Her cane appeared to only be a normal cane with a dragon head on the top, which she held it by, so the stab would be nothing more then a powerful poke with a stick.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Walter listened to the woman intrigued and disappointed as fire flew from her eyes, with little time to dodge the attack he instead decided to block it using blur to move roughly four feet backwards the chains he had once used as a chair hurtling through the air at his opponent; The two that served as armrests fired forward like clothes line the top one coming from the left across the path of the fireballs while the bottom one coming from the right and aiming for Redglare’s stomachs former position. Finally the chain that once severed as a seat rotated rapidly its’ curled form spinning like a discus at surged forward at Redglare’s former position’s throat. However, the woman moved with great speed appearing behind her blasts but still in the path of the attacks at her former position, her stick hitting air. Using Blur once more Walter moved further back now a full ten yards back from his starting position he spoke aloud a smile plastered on his face.

“Now, now, I don’t know what back water world you come from madam but here in the civilized world we introduce ourselves before attempting to kill someone. My name is Walter Redfield, I shall be brutally murdering you or perhaps will be murdered by you… It’s all fun and games after all. However, I will say I feel somewhat deprived of pre-combat witty banter it seems so common among most I must admit a certain fondness for it. Like the spice before you add blood to the potage eaten to the melody of death and love. Oh how wonderful it can be, not quite a savory as begs for life or tears of fear but one shouldn’t spoil dinner with dessert after all.”

Pausing for a moment to allow the woman to reply with her name or not, a silver smith and Wesson SW1911 pistol congealed in a cloud of smoke in his hand, while a chain leaked from his body between the two. Leveling his weapon at the woman he fired once shooting a bullet twice the strength and the same speed as a bala, it barreled at his opponents’ stomach. Hit or miss he spoke again giggling in glee.

“See I introduced myself then tried to disembowel you, it’s only proper etiquette you know!”
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySat Jan 07, 2012 8:55 pm

Redglare took a big whiff in the air, smelling the attacks that were coming quickly and reacting fast as she spun her cane around, jumping off her feet and disappearing reappearing in front of the man who began talking to her, she completely ignored the talking after he spoke of her planet being back water, she swung her cane from the left and watched his movements, her body seemed to move like rubber and dodged the bullet, wherever he moved she would fire out another pair of fireballs from her eyes in his direction, then disappearing and appearing behind him, firing off another 2 to close him inside attempting to crush him between the fire that was coming from both directions.

She smiled at him, whether he was hit or not didn't concern her at the moment, she wasn't about taking her time until the end, "You wish to know my name? I am Neophyte Redglare, and regardless of my planet being back water in your eyes, did you ever open your peanut sized brain and think for a moment that I might think your world is back water? HEHEHEHE!!" She giggled in response.

She gripped the 2 ends of her cane, twisting it lightly as she slowly slid it apart, revealing 2 strange blades in the middle, the cane had become dual blades and she kept the grin on her face, "You appear to know a thing or 2 about fighting, so I guess I better pull out all my strings, I don't like taking my time in the middle of a fight..." She lifted one of the blades into the air, swinging it down with so much speed you couldn't even see it, the result of the blade swinging downwards caused the air absorbed by it to be cut, absorbed, and shot back out with a air slicing blast which appeared to be 40 feet long and easily enough to reach the man, acting as if the blade was actually 40 feet long, "HEHEHEHE" She giggled once again.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 9:55 pm

Walter smiled the woman was fast and he could feel the blood lust in her. She swung at him and he moved back, however it seemed she wasn’t done as a blast of flames fired from her eye’s at him, she once more used her blur like speed to disappear and reappear far behind. Walter couldn’t see her but he could feel her, feel her energy and her blood lust yes finally the symphony was beginning. Using blur he disappeared reappearing ten feet behind her as the fireballs collided in the alley. Her comment about his planet being backwater hardly mattered, of course it was backwater it was filled with filthy mortals, but this blank canvas that had been laid before him. This ignorant world was ripe for painting and nothing looked better to the truly discerning artist then blood and fire.

She giggled and smiled her eyes gleaming with death, shocked to say the least to see this blind girls cane came apart into dual blades, he smiled at the irony. The very cane, which marked her as weak and feeble, was in fact a weapon that from the ease in which she handled them, had taken many lives over many years. She lifted it up and struck down, the cut which initially seemed way to short fired a burst of air catching Walter by surprise, with almost no time to dodge he simply had to roll out of the way the blade scraping down his cheek leaving a thin bleeding gash across his face. The pain was exhilarating he could feel his body fight to stop the blood flow, the light throb on his cheek. Reaching up he tapped the blood with two fingers licking the gooey red substance with a long exaggerated motion.

“Well my dear, It would seem introductions are over and the blood shed has begun, already the music calls us on. I’ll tell you… the excitement it is… Overwhelming!”

All of Walter’s chains disappeared into smoke rising once more from his body five seven foot long chains swirled around their master. It was time for the true game to begin, three chains barreled forth spinning head over hells down the alley like a buzz saw blade they surged towards the strange alien woman. Meanwhile Walter used Blur to appear on the rooftop above releasing two shots from his pistol charging from the front right at her throat and pelvis and attempting to hit her while she was distracted by the chains, disappearing once more he appeared on the opposite alley of the roof tops firing his weapon twice again this time from the left at her head and chest. To finish the assault the two chains that hadn’t attacked fired forward like a clothesline in wrestling attempting to wrap around her neck and knees while the three from before swooped around for a second attempt to bludgeon her to death. Above Walter watched intently looking for any signs of blood shed or retaliation, He desperately wanted to see if she bled green, or some other fantastic color.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:42 am

Redglare was still smiling, her shark like teeth gleaming from the sunlight that was shining on them. "HEHEHEHEHE, THE BLOODSHED BEGAN WHEN THAT COIN HIT THE FLOOR NUMBNUTS!!! HEHEHEHEHE" She giggled some more as she spoke, holding her cane-blades in hand, she watched him as the chains poofed into smoke, then surrounded him, 3 of them were launched towards her, she could smell the areas they were, and could easily determine the proper way to avoid them, however, she could smell more in the air, the mans movements to the roof of the building where he prepared an assault at the same time he had sent his chains at her, a feeble attempt in her mind, 2 attacks at once was no problem for her.

Redglare began to spin her blades around, the air being gathered from the constant slashing force of the spinning blades began to gather as she disappeared in an instant, the chains and bullets missing her as she appeared nearby just to disappear again, making her way to be closer and closer to the man, he had shot another couple times towards her, which had her respond with firing 2 more fire balls from her eyes, being sure to fire it in such a way, that by the time they'd hit the shots, she would be out of sight for a moment, which she used to disappear, reappearing in the air, she sent a signal into the mans brain, telepathy, "YOU SHOULD REALLY WATCH YOUR TARGET A LITTLE MORE CLOSELY, HEHEHEHEHE!!!" This of course was only in his head so the sound didn't come from any general area, however, the spinning blades were then swung down at once, the 2 blades of air coming from them became 60 feet long, her record length of her attacks, the blasts of air acting as saws it would cut just about anything in their path, except of course, things that were equal to the power of her blades.

At the moment afterwards she disappeared once more, following the movements of the man, she appeared behind wherever the man would end up, regardless of if he was hit or not. She held her cane blades in her hands, gripping them tightly as she smiled at the man, she was already planning steps and steps ahead already, she knew exactly what to do to lead up to further attacks, and she loved every minute of it, using her telepathy again she spoke to the mans mind, "SO ARE YOU HAVING FUN YET!? HEHEHEHEHEHE" She chuckles inside his brain, being sure to torment him as much as possible, although she didn't think he would care anyway, it was just fun for her. She took a big whiff of the surrounding area, to be sure not to be caught off guard.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 8:11 pm

Walter smiled as Redglare dodged his attack he so loved when his prey was difficult to kill, even more so when they might kill him. Quivering with anticipation as she appeared and disappeared moving as fast if not maybe slightly faster then Walter himself, then she pulled something even more miraculous she spoke into his very mind. How wonderful, how exquisite the feel of emotions in his body, yet he had little time to celebrate his new found opponent. No the tell tale whistle of air gathering about her blades was more then enough to warn him of her attack and the direction form which it would come. The two chains that swarmed around him circled around to create a fence link like barrier by folding in on themselves the attacks slamming into the zanpakuto hard chains. At the same time the chains that he had used offensively from before would be returning to their master. Turning around to face where the attack came from he glimpsed the woman once more using her fast speed to move. However, Walter was beginning to get used to her speed, while he himself had barely displayed his own. Pushing off into blur seconds after she did he appeared where she had been less then a second after she appeared behind his previous position.

“Why madam, of course I’m having fun someone is going to die! And don’t lie I can see your darkness as clearly as my own; You’re looking forward to it too. I shalln’t make u wait much longer.”

The chains from his first attack before would now swing in one from her back left one from her back right and one from directly behind her the two from an angle going to bind her legs while the third spinning towards the back of her neck. At the same time Walter would fire four shots at her front as a second gun formed in his other hand, Using blur he appeared ten feet above her firing four red blasts from the newly formed pistol as the old one faded away, his two defensive chains racing to be near their master. Hit or miss so long as one of the three chains from behind her weren’t bound around her they would follow her swinging to either smack her or grab her legs or neck.

(OoC: This is just for my personal record keeping so feel free to ignore
Spoiler:
)
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 10:34 am

The man had answered her question, a grin grew on her face as she could smell his attacks coming in, the smell of steel, disgusting, and so much of it, absolutely gross, but that wasn't the point right now, regardless of where she ran, she probably wouldn't avoid it all, so she'll have to pull out something new, and so she does, "HEHEHEHE, TRAPPING WITH THIS METHOD WON'T BE WORKING ON ME!!" At that moment, her body began to bend and stretch, her feet got off the ground, flying at the same time she did this, the chains, bullets, all of the attacks missed at the same time, she bent in such a way she was wrapped around all of them, then swirled her way out of it, her sharp teeth still shown as she grinned, she sent a message over to the man, "You think i'm having fun? Of course I am, but do not put me in the same boat as you, dark, light, it doesn't matter, all I know is you murdered an innocent man, therefore justice is on my side... HEHEHEHEHE".

She disappeared the moment she stopped talking in his head, appearing directly in front of the man, her face right in front of his, "You murderer's don't get scared right? Let us just see if you do..." She giggled again as she flew back a bit, she spun her canes around again, gathering wind once more before firing off another couple fireballs towards the man, at this range, it would be difficult, but she was sure he could pull it off, then she gripped her canes and swung them into the center to create 2 wind blades coming from the left and right of the man at the same time the fireballs would connect, she used telepathy to talk into the mans head, "I'm going to attack from the top and bottom, you have no way to escape!" She of course, was lying, but her total control of her body was absolutely perfect, not a shred of nervousness or anything that would prove she was lying was there, the way she always spoke was clear, the perfect way to manipulate someone.

Redglare of course figured the man was smart, so it's possible he may figure i'm lying, although with the red hot flames at such a close range giving him little time to think it over, she wondered how he would feel after he got out of it, it would be a guess of course, either think shes lying, or she isn't, choose a direction and take it, that is what she wants to see though, your reaction to surviving or dying. She disappeared once more, appearing in a tree nearby, resting for a moment she took a big whiff in to make sure she wouldn't lose the man.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:37 pm

Walter raised an eyebrow as the woman morphed her very body far beyond normal limits to dodge all his attacks, he had wondered and now he was sure something was letting her know about his attacks before he did it, some sort of clairvoyance would be necessary to dodge so perfectly. The smile widened on his face, how wonderful, how exquisite, dear god what fun. However, if he wanted to answer the million dollar question he would need to shake her up, perhaps her telekinetic powers aloud her to read his thoughts as well, He would need to check on that. However her next words caught him off guard so much so that he simply burst out laughing.

“Innocent, how quaint, how foolish. Innocence is a lie! We are all guilty, some more then others. Like that man, even I don’t do children… there’s no sport in that.”

She moved again firing a blast from her eyes at him while swiping down at either side, she was trying to box him as he had tried with her. Then she whispered again about more attacks to come. This fell on deaf ears; he wanted her blood needed to see it. And he would, oh yes he would. His pistol flashed up firing two shots at her blasts and intercepting them in air as he charged straight forward at her his chains following in glee. Small sparks of flame seared across him but the damage was minimal and he had hopefully closed a gap between him and her. She moved and he followed his chains puffing away in smoke as he appeared next to her interrupting her resting breath firing the last shot in his pistols as four chains surged out of his chest firing at her body to slam into her with blunt force as a new pistol appeared in his hand and he unleashed three shots at her stomach even if she had somehow dodged the chains.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 6:52 pm

As Redglare relaxed she suddenly smelt him move, right next to her, she was a little surprised she had to admit as it was difficult to comprehend that this man managed to get out of that, but she just put on a grin as the man fired a shot at her, she quickly moved out of the way of the bullet, her movements were quite spectacular even by her planet's standards, bullets were not so bad, but those chains would certain do a number on her body, she kept her distance as the chains came in, she grinned as she began to spin her blades around once more picking up the air, but not enough to create such a force as she did before, not a problem though, she then shifted the position of the blades to go through the holes of the chains that were shot out, as she swung it caused the chain to lose course, pulling them out of the loops, she looked forward, her eyes widened and the grin was off her face.

Her body then reacted, quickly, she needed to, she shifted it around, she made sure to do it, without him knowing, she changed the position of her stomach and all of her other important organs inside her body, of course, it wasn't visible from the outside, the bullets shot right through her body, where her stomach originally was, she took this time to act, lie, manipulate, no grin was on her face, "Sh-shit...." She fell back, her eyes closed half way, she truly looked like she was just shot in the stomach, her body showed no signs of deceit, she even controlled her heart in such a way that it would slow down just a bit to make it appear as though she was dying, she landed on the ground, against the wall of a building, her blood came out, it was teal in color, dropping one of her blades she put her hand over her wound, "Shit, to think I'd be defeated by such a pathetic killer... it was truly my mistake..."

She looked up at the guy who had just "killed" her, her face looked sad, lonely, as though there were things she still wanted to do, of course, she wasn't really dying, in fact the damage was so little should could continue fighting for hours, but her full control over her body and mind was enough to convince even the sharpest of people that she was dying, "You monster... no one is innocent, of course not, I was talking about innocent of murder..." she coughed shortly after she spoke, a bit of teal blood came out, which she moved from her wound to her mouth via her body manipulating powers, "I will... not die..." She coughed again, closing her eyes, her noses till perked up to smell.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:38 pm

Walter could barely contain his excitement he giggled and clapped and danced with glee as he watched his bullet move through his opponents’ body her teal blood splattering across the ground. The view was wonderful the despair orgasmic, he needed more! He could feel the drive for it in his bones. Why was she dying? It wasn’t fair he wasn’t done, she had to live. Yes of course, anger, no emotion was more powerful then blinding rage. Gleefully he spoke interrupting her dying words which we’re of no consequence because she couldn’t die, she wouldn’t die he had not yet given her permission to die and thus she could not. He spoke a smile on his face, he wanted despair then rage and he believed he knew exactly how to get it.

“Murder such a simple thing means guilt in your mind, then I am your justice for that man murdered children. Took them from their homes and stole their innocence then their life. Yet, fear not for I am still guilty that woman she knew nothing she simply was at the wrong place at the wrong time. So of course, I had to steal her heart quite literally it’s in a jar at my house Ha ha ha. Excuse the joke my dear; I suppose your death should be a bit more solemn. Yet I will give you a chance, a gift my dear to entertain me even more with that wonderful blood of yours. Move or die but know if you don’t I will slaughter thousands in your name a tribute to your failed justice.”

Walking behind her he bent low his gun level with the back of her head as he used his other hand to slowly swipe a sample of her blood from the floor bringing it to his lips he kissed it and squeezed the trigger he was after all a man of his word. Either way he would move back twenty feet to get the full picture of the scene, would he see her rage blinded rise to kill or a canvas of death and destruction. How wonderful he thought, though he had hoped for a bit more from this strange and alien visitor.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 7:50 pm

Redglare laid there, against the wall as he spoke, so the man he killed murdered others, very well, that is justified, but the woman was innocent, therefore he had to be killed, she still kept control as the man got close, swiping some of her blood and kissing it, how gross, but she was kinda into it, laughter was in her head, but it was covered up by the feeling of death, she truly had the mindset of a person dying, as she turned his head to look at the man he squeezed the trigger of his gun, which she quickly moved her head out of the way of the bullet, she wasn't going to let him shoot her again, but she made sure to look as though she was in a lot of pain, turning her head once more to look at the man, who seemed to back up to get a full shot of her.

"Justice is a powerful word isn't it? Is there such a thing, or is it all opinions... of course it is opinions... you murdered a man that murdered others, you shouldn't of murdered him but it is still justified... that woman however was now... no matter how wrong or failed you think my justice is... Hehehe... you can never truly know for sure can you, your justice is so pathetic... I am willing to die for my justice... and you... your so pathetic you take pride in your victims, justice isn't about that, justice isn't about enforcing it, it is about the ones you protect while enforcing it, to think such a psychotic, intelligent man doesn't even know that much... You speak of my justice as failed, but me dying here and you enjoying it, that is what makes it win, yours, fails... these words I speak will not reach you though, because you are so arrogant you ca-" she coughed up a bit more blood, "Can't comprehend the thought of losing, the thought of failing... you truly are... pathetic...."

She put on a grin, still making sure the act was kept safe, she was waiting for just the right time to pop, the right time to take him out, a dirty trick, but she is willing to do anything to accomplish her justice, the justice that will save people. Her eyes closed and she made sure her heart began to beat incredibly slow, just enough to keep her alive, but slow enough to make it appear as though she died.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 9:35 pm

Walter laughed hysterically his sides hurting slightly and his cheeks twanging in pain from the contortion of his slightly burned cheek. Pride, arrogance, oh how wrong she was none of that meant anything, to him. How could she understand though, how could anyone understand what it was to be ripped from the soothing embrace of death and dragged into life, such things were not for mortals to understand. No that as his burden, and his alone, death is a mere game for an immortal he thought, and how sad this game had become. His nose wrinkled in frustration and he shouted at her in anger, how could she? How could she just come into his life finally something interesting and then poof go and die like that.

“LOSING, FAILING, hmmph of course I lose of course I fail, what’s the point of a game if you always win. But the problem is simple, the games get old, and new things must be found. Death such a cruel mistress to refuse me, yet accept you. How pitiful you are, I hate you for being so boring, so useless. You could entertained me, freed from monotony but look at you and your feeble justice dying so quickly so uselessly. Even your blood was useless it did nothing; it did not burn, or invigorate. It was not poison or sweet; it was barely different then human. YOU who had so much potential to be interesting and your just a boring as the others. AHHHHHHHHH”

Finishing his rant with a frustrated scream he pointed his gun at her loathsome form. He could hear it, pounding drums in his mind, a concerto begging for an end. But of course the symphony as weak a minor work at best and the entertainment value was poor, still it remained in him to end it with style four shots hands’ pelvis then neck. She had been so interesting the loss of potential was killing him on the inside, but in the end all he felt was hate for her. Hate for deception and betrayal, her very existence had promised entertainment and it had delivered the equivalent of poor shadow puppetry. Pointing he fired again wishing to see her body blown to bits blood spattered across the ally a picturesque memento of the consequences of lying.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 10:53 pm

As Redglare laid on the ground, the man continued to talk as though he understood justice, as though he understood everything Redglare said, of course he didn't if he did he would agree with her, Redglare wasn't on a quest to prove her justice correct, she was on a quest to get rid of villains like him. Redglare put on a grin when that gun was pointed at her again, it was time, he foot that laid flat on the ground, her hands on the ground, all pushed up at the same time, she floated into the air and in that same instant she disappeared appearing right in front of the mans face next to his gun, "Didn't I promise to kill you? HEHEHEHEHE" As she spoke her eyes began to light up, light up red as at an incredibly close range, she released fireballs directly at his face, half the power of a bala, the speed of a bala, and burned anything they touched.

She disappeared again, her snout sniffing the air as she could tell exactly where he was at all times, she picked up her blades and turned to the man, "You want interest, okay, how does this suit your fancy? HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" She was back and at that moment her eyes began to grow to twice the size they were before, her teeth extended to twice the size they were before, she slammed the 2 blades back into a cane again, at that moment, white wings expanded from her back, they were huge, like a true dragons wings, a tail formed from her waist and began to swing about, she held her cane in one hand and looked at him, her reiatsu was completely different now, as if her reiatsu was that of a dragons, or at least half dragons.

Redglare lifted up her shirt to show the bullet wound, it then began to heal instantly, disappearing, her grin just got bigger, her eyes shined brighter, as she released fireballs, different then before, "DRAGONS GLARE!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!" The fire balls that were released were sent flying towards the enemy, they were 6 feet in diameter and moved as fast as a cero and were as powerful as a cero, with the added effect of burning anything they touched. 2 of them were sent out at once, "You can never kill me, the fact that you thought you could was so fucking pitiful I loved every moment of it, to think you actually thought you understood death, HEHEHEHEHEEHE!!!! I LIKE YOU, YOUR FUCKING HILARIOUS!!! AND YOUR RED BLOOD SMELLS DELICIOUS, ILL BE TASTING IT SOON IM SURE!!" She spoke so loudly, her wings pushed downwards pulling her into the air at amazing speeds.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 2:56 am

Walters eyes widened in shock as his victim as if summoned by his pleas rose from the dead disappearing and reappearing next to him twin blasts of fire slamming to him as he had just enough time lift his arm shielding his eyes from the blast. The flames licked at his skin, a wonderful a delicious feeling running through his spine, so familiar yet new. Still in this moment he could not stop to enjoy the mind numbing pain as he had even more fun to be had. Pushing off into blur the flames suffocated with the speed of the movement. He appeared from his movement with a singed jaw and burned left arm his chains disappearing into smoke and then re-emerging from his body the six chain swirled around him as he held his gun in his right hand. “You… you… you naughty little girl, how dare you burn my face. I’ll see your heart in my hand, ah such fun, and such glory. Does your species have more then one? I shall bathe in your blood for this insolence” As Walter spoke the skin on his face flared in pain, a warming feeling focusing his mind and fluttering through his heart. She would pay for disrespecting him.

Suddenly Redglare changed slamming her weapons together her body shifted becoming strange and dragon like, how beautiful. Three of his chains surged from around him swimming through the air towards her from the left right and above as she spoke. Suddenly her eyes widened and gigantic forms of her eye attack surged forth hurtling through the air at Walter. As the cero like attacks closed in on him he reached out grasped one of the chains flowing around him, his entire form and the chain shifting into smoke he shifted into the pocket dimension from which all his abilities drew their powers. Instantaneously he moved through the dimensional divide appearing at the end of the chain he had sent above Redglare, he pointed his gun at her firing seven Bala speed but double strength bullets from its’ chamber all aimed for her chest and neck, before it faded away into smoke.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Red Tree Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Red Tree   The Red Tree Empty

Back to top Go down

The Red Tree
Page 1 of 1