Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Cat Burglar strikes again! I_vote_lcapThe Cat Burglar strikes again! I_voting_barThe Cat Burglar strikes again! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Cat Burglar strikes again! I_vote_lcapThe Cat Burglar strikes again! I_voting_barThe Cat Burglar strikes again! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Cat Burglar strikes again! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Cat Burglar strikes again! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Cat Burglar strikes again! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Cat Burglar strikes again!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

The Cat Burglar strikes again! Empty
PostSubject: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptySun Aug 11, 2013 12:13 am

Loud Alarms.  Lots of guards shooting.  And a Cat-like woman running up the stairs.  What could this mean.  Well, it's easy.  Ms. Fortune, the were-cat, was robbing the Egyptian section of the museum.  To be exact, she was robbing the valuable gems of the Egyptian exhibit.  She wasn't going for the artifacts or the vases, she was intentionally aiming for the shiny jewelry.  The woman was posing as a guard for the museum for the past week, and today she finally pulls off the heist in the middle of the day, where there were the least amount of guards because face it.  Who would rob a museum in the middle of the day?

Well, obviously Ms. Fortune.  She swallowed about 7 pounds of ancient jewelry as she stole from the exhibit.  Right now, she was wearing a light blue, small tanktop that barely covered her top-most unmentionables.  She was also wearing a pair of black small shorts with a tool belt on it.  From the middle of her femur to the middle of her tibia, she wore Blue Jeans that don't connect to one another.  Another noticeable feature of this bleach-blonde haired woman was the brown cat ears stick up a foot out of her head and a brown tail sticking right out of her backside.

She was running up the stairs, running from the museum guards.  They were shooting at her.  About halfway through the stairs, she noticed some policemen that were patrolling through the higher portion of the skyscraper museum at one of the stairwell entrances.  She back trails one level and runs through the Civil war exhibit/floor of the Skyscraper museum.  The policemen went into the civil war section and they start shooting lightning bolts at her.  She wasn't used to these new modern age, magician policemen, but she was used to dodging attacks.  She barely dodges these lightning bolts, but as soon as one of the lightning bolts hit an antique cannon from the war, they stop using magic and start chasing her with their electric batons.

Ms. Fortune spots an open elevator and enters it.  Upon entering it, she closes the door and hits the 1 button of the elevator, hoping to trick some of the guards.  As the elevator starts heading towards the bottom level, she pops open the elevator escape hatch on the roof of the metal box, and climbs up it.  Then, using her claws, she starts climbing the tall building.

A couple minutes later, she reaches the top floor of the museum, which was an open air exhibit that was just getting started.  It was so new that some pieces of the exhibits were still in their crates.  On the rooftop, she was greeted with a couple guards that were just too lazy to run down the stairs to intercept the cat burglar.  She runs towards the edge of the skyscraper, and looks down into the street below.  One of the guards tells her not to jump.  

Keeping them away with fake-out swipes of her claws for a whole couple minutes, allowing the guards and cops who heard through the radio that she was on the roof to make their way up there, Ms. Fortune says to nearest guards, "You know, it's all fun and games until plans split apart..." and with that and her arms outstretched, she falls backward and down about 50 stories.  On the way down, she extends and seperated her body pieces so that they were way far apart from one another.  Then, with a large slam, her body pieces smash against the ground.  Everyone starts running away and looks away from this Cat-tastrophe, which allows Ms. Fortune to roll her head into the open manhole nearby that she opened before the entire heist began.  A couple minutes later when the police were on the scene, something weird happens.

Her body pieces rockets off.  Quite literally, each piece starts rocketing off in different directions.  This act scares and startles and surprises any and all onlookers, and just as fast as they were noticed, they disappeared as they sped off in different directions.  After a good 20 seconds of going in random directions, each body part found their way into many different open manholes that Ms. Fortune also uncovered that morning.  20 seconds later, a voice could be heard within the sewers, chanting, "I win, I win, Iwin-Iwin-I wiiin."

Three hours later, Ms. Fortune crawls out of an open manhole in a dark alleyway she found by chance on the other side of New York with a skeleton of a fish in her hand.  Licking her lips, she says to herslef, "Tastes like sewer water and like chicken at the same time.  Heh heh..."  She then looks up in the sky.  It looked like as if it was getting close to sunset, which was kinda good for her.  Easier to leave a city in the cover of the night.  Plus, the cops are probably not looking for a walking corpse, even though the body parts flew off and disappeared.

She spots a nearby diner and instinctively she opens up her wallet.  About $23.50.  Just enough to get her something to settle her stomach more than a sewer water fish.  She crosses the street and enters the diner.  Taking a seat, a waitress comes to her table and asks for her order.  Nadia Fortune then replies saying, "Well, can I haz a cheezburger?  With a side order of fries and a Coke?"

The waitress nods, and heads off to get the order for the scantily claded werecat.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptyMon Aug 12, 2013 9:59 pm

As the waitress walked off to tell the chef the cat girl's order, there was a loud crash as a form smashed trough the window and smashed into the counter, destroying part of it. people started screaming and a concerned waitress ran over to a woman with long dark brown hair. "Are you ok?! Will i call an ambulance?!" As she said this the brown haired woman, who wore a dark blue leather jump suit designed for fighting in stood up. "Get me a chicken burger and a side of fries, I've got a bitch to go smack." Diath jumped back out the window, but as she did made momentary eye contact with a strange cat like woman. Then she was outside, facing down a adjuchas class hollow who got a lucky hit in.

The 20 foot monstrosity went to punch and Diath jumped over its fist and landed on its arm. Running full sprint she scaled the beast's arm and launched towards its face producing a spear as she did so. The hollow tried to smack her away but she was ready, and kicked off the air to throw herself up and over the attack. Flipping she aimed a hand down, and called out the incantation for hado 63, and unleashed two powerful blasts of blue energy into the hollows face, blowing its head clean off. Diath let herself drop and hit the ground in a crouch as the hollow disintegrated.

Standing, she walked back into the diner. The spear transformed back into a hairclip, which she put into her hair as she sat down at a table. "I'll have that burger and fries now, if its ready."
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 1:48 am

Ms Fortune jumped a couple feet as a flying figure smashed through the window next to her and smashes the table she was sitting at. The feline woman's eyes watched as the person got up and leave, and making eye-contact with the woman who got up and ordered some food. Ms. Fortune noticed the golden irises and the slitted pupils, which drew Ms. Fortune in even more. She looked outside as the woman kicks the living crap out of one the masked monsters, which the catwoman figured was one of those Hollows she's heard about. This hollow seemed pretty much as monstrous as the stories she heard of told.

After the woman kicked the crap out of that monster, she came back in and said that she was ready to take her food. Seeming as it was just only a single minute since the order was given, plus all the mayhem that occurred, the food probably wasn't ready yet. And seeing that this woman seemed interesting through eyes and actions, Ms. Fortune decided to get her paws all over this case.

Jumping out of her broken dining table, she walks on over to the table where the slitted-eyed woman was sitting at, and takes the seat directly in front of her. The catwoman's eyes met the slitted ones yet again, but this time the contact is kept, as Ms. Fortune says, "Purrretty interesting stuff you did out there, Ms. Spearclip. In fact, you are interesting yourself, so maybe we could get acquainted. My name is Nadia, but you can call me Ms. Fortune. Or just about anything except hairball. What's your name" Then the catwoman sniffs the air and smells a weird odor, and adds on to the question, "and why do you smell as if you came out of the reptile exhibit of a zoo? Into scaley beasts maybe?" That final question was followed by that comedic single-eyebrow rising up and down.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptyWed Aug 14, 2013 2:27 pm

Diath was waiting patiently when the strange woman got up and came over to join her. "Did you just make a cat noise?" Diath asked. "Diath Xios. I wouldn't call that interesting. Certainly not the most interesting thing of the day." Diath leaned forward, placing her elbows on the table and resting her chin on her hands. "I do? I didn't notice that." Diath sniffed the air. "Well, why do you smell of wet cat fur and death?" Diath replied. "You probably don't need to answer that, because the answer is on your head. So? shifter? hybrid? surgically enhanced to look like a cat?" Diath asked, aware she hadn't actually answered the cats question.

The duo's food arrived, and then the manager appeared to talk to Diath about the damages. "You owe me a great deal of money for damaging my diner." The man said. Diath stared at him with snake like eyes until he was starting to sweat from her glare. Then she smiled. "Technically, that hollow owes you money, and seeing as he's dead the burden falls on his leader. I'm guessing that would be, oh, Arngrim wolfcloak. The Lord of hollows. King of hueco Mundo. Cero espada. My sister knows him, I could try and arrange a meeting and you can discuss the damages with him if you'd like, i hear he's a reasonable man for someone who's tried to wipe us all out." The man paled. "I'm sure my insurance will cover it." He said. "Enjoy your meal ladies." Diath smiled. "I'm sure it will." She said as he scampered off.

Diath looked at Nadia. "No respect. If I hadn't killed that hollow he wouldn't have a diner left. Let alone a life to run it. But anyway, sweety, whats your story? You dont look, or smell, like the run of the mill humans you'd usually find in a small diner like this."

Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 2:09 am

When the Dark-Green haired asked her a question about the cat noise, Ms. Fortune replies by saying with a little smirk, "I know, I'm a little punny. Aw, who am I kidding, I'm frickin punlarious." And then the cat woman learns of this slit-eyed woman's name. Diath Xios. One of the weirdest names she has heard. She then mumbles to herself, "Gonna be frickin' hard to find a pun in that..." And then the mentioning of her smelling like wet cat fur and death, and that the answer is easilly noticed on her head. Yeah, cat ears a little bit of a give away, but the smell of death... Before she was about to comment on that, Diath asks why the cat look. Ms. Fortune smiles and says, "Well, about that..." But was rudely interrupted by the food and the manager, who shouted at Diath about the damages.

Ms. Fortune was about to intervene, but then Diath started to chew him out by pointing the blame on the hollow, and in turn onto Arngrim Wolfcloak. The cat woman never heard of such a weird sounding name that can be easily made fun of, but apparently this was the Lord of the hollows and the other masked beings which were known as arrancar. As the man paled and went off on his own way, Ms. Fortune extended her arm and pulled the manager close to her, and says to him with a grin, "I'm really sorry for what happened. Nyeow... This is what I'm going to do for you. I'm going reimburse you for the damages and a little more just to make sure there are no hard feelings. Just wait a week and you will get the money. This is as good of a deal as you'll get, so don't try and get more than you actually deserve."

The undead thief really did feel sorry for the manager and had an idea of what he was going through as her own home was completely destroyed back 200 something years when she was just a normal little 100%-bonafide human, and nobody had helped her except the Charitous, but thieving and deceased Fishbone Gang of Catmen. She had made at the very least over a half a million with this job; that is what she will get when she puts up these items up on the blackmarket auction.

Pushing the nervous wreck of a manager away, she turns back to Diath who was looking straight in her own eyes. Diath then starts talking about how disrespectful the manager was, which Nadia said, "Well, then again Barnie Ol'folk or whatever his name probably doesn't have a currency that translates well into real dollars. I agree that it was a rude way of him tackling the problem of a battle damaging his store, but then again this is his career. It sucks to have major life problems because of what something or someone else did." She said this last part with a tinge of nostalgic sadness, but almost immediately after that she went back to her bright and perky atmosphere as Diath asked about her story. Since, well face it, Ms. Fortune was anything BUT normal, it is normal to be curious.

Ms. Fortune then says with nostalgic smile, "Well, I used to be a normal human many years ago. Like, what year is it now?" After she gets an answer, Nadia continues on saying, "Oh about 200-ish years ago then! Back then, I lived in what was called the Wild West, but to be honest it was much more than Wild. In fact, some can argue it was either Hellish or Insane, but that wouldn't look good on the paper. Anyways, I lived like one of those millionaires, but their Western counterparts. Then a gang of bandits burned down my home, killed my parents, and I was adopted by werecat bandits. I didn't know it then, but years later I actually was trusted enough to actually become a werecat. Then I was told that we were the final hope of the werecat race since werewolves back then were more than wild, or so I was told anyways."

Her whole body then shivers, and she starts wearing a somber visage as she remembers this next part as she says with her gaze going downward, "20 years old, we robbed a train but everyone except me was murdered by werewolves who knew that we were robbing the train. Barely alive, I robbed until I was catnapped by the werewolf leaders in that area. Well, those werewolves tortured the living hell out of me for what I believed to be a whole week. Felt like an eternity of getting cut, stabbed, raped, shot, punched, and anything else they thought of. Then they ripped my heart out, killing me."

She looks back up at Diath with a much more cheery attitude compared to her previous one, and then continues on saying, "Skip two or three years ago, I think. Some guy revived me through the powers of what I found to be a gem inside my torso, which replaces my heart. Go figure. Never met the guy or gal, but I eventually learned that this thing was a life gem from letting someone look at it while I held myself open. Apparently this gem revives a person and gives them the..." After that, she let her head fall off and roll onto the side of the table, rolling to a perfect stop with her neck head standing perfectly flat on the table. At first, she has a look of death on her face, but then she screams out, "GIFT SLASH CURSE OF IMMORTALITY!"

Her body waves its hands as she talked as she continued as a cheery disembodied head, "Nyeow {Imagine the word 'Now' in Cat-anese} how's that for a lifestory, huh? I apparently can't die to normal means, and you know... I love the future! Cheeseburgers and potato chips are the frickin bomb!" As she says this, her body picks her head up with one hand, and the other brings a burger to her mouth, which she bites as her head gets put back on her body. After chewing and swallowing, she says, "Now that I presented myself at this show and tell apparently, tell me about why you smell like a reptile and have slit eyes, because I think they are both for the same reason."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptyThu Aug 15, 2013 4:26 pm

Diath used her enhanced hearing to listen in on the werecat's conversation. Then Nadia came back. "I doubt the man would count human skulls as an acceptable payment. But thats what insurance is for, especial in this day and age when your as likely to have a woman crash through your diner window as you are to get hit by a car or mugged. Property damage is sort of prominent. Still, I heard what you said to him. That's a very nice of you to help him out like that." Diath said. Then she smirked a little. "I'd have been nicer, but I have a problem with dealing with disrespectful people. Mainly because i'm older than most people in this room, and I have a particularly stressful job."

Diath listened quietly to Nadia's story her eye's trained on the werecat. She took a few bites of her chicken burger but she wasn't all that hungry. She felt a good deal of sympathy for nadia, and a rough past was certainly something they shared. But as the werecat continued she showed she was stronger than that, and perked right back up as she explained she was immortal. Diath had seen  allot of things, but never someone taking off their own head before. She leaned back  a little with a smile on her face. "That's a hell of a life story. And That'ssssss a neat trick." Diath said drawing out the s to drop a small hint about her own talent.

Nadia commented on her scent again and Diath sniffered her own arm. "I'm really not getting that smell. I'm sure no one else notices, because your the first to say it to me. I'm guessing its your enhanced sense of smell. " Diath nodded. "Alright, I'll share. Keep watching, you wont want to miss a thing." Diath reached up and touched another hairclip on her head. As she fed a small ammount of Reiatsu into it, her clothing vanished, leaving her momentarily naked in a crowded room. But what came next shocked people more, as there was a sudden burst of energy and Diath vanished. Or so it looked. She had infact turned into a snake.

The snake raised its head over the top of the table and gave a little hiss, flicking its tongue. "The members of my familly were born with unique talentssss. My sister can turn into a raven, my older brother could take the form of a cat, and my youngest brother can become a wolf. But he's not a werewolf, he lacks the hybrid form, super healing and other powers of those beastsss. We're shiftersss. Shinigami shifterss."
Back to top Go down
Niko Viction
Normal Member
Niko Viction

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 10:29 pm

"Hell of a life story? It was nothing," Nadia says, "I still have a couple hundred chapters of my life ahead of me! Plus, I can do much more than take off my head."

Nadia then cracks her own neck, because she felt an annoyance in her neck. Suddenly, a fly came out of her nose. Damn sewer water must have attracted a fly into her body. After that happened, Nadia heard Diath hiss and says, "Ah, I see now."

Then she watches Diath as she transforms... Well, as she begins by making her own clothes disappear, which Nadia comments with, "Ah, to counteract the clothes beam, eh?" Then a raise of the eyebrow as she watches Diath fully transform into a snake. Nadia then comments, "I can do something similar, but not a full-blown transformation. By the way, you look way much better human than snake, as your eyes now look intimidating rather than seductive"

Apparently Diath's family of shinigami can turn into animals and also have a fighting style and weapon that coorelates to their spirit animal apparently. And at the mention of werewolf, Nadia feels a shiver travel up her spine. She can't forget what they had done to her family and to her own body. "Well, as long as he's not a werewolf then I'm perfectly fine," the thief comments.

After Diath's transformation, Nadia remembers about the stuff that she stole. She needs to get it out of her body... So she pulls off her own right foot and starts shaking the stuff out of it onto the chair out of the sight of everyone except maybe Diath. Gems and amulets and other stuff falls out of her foot. It's a good thing to be able to manipulate your body in funny ways.

After popping her foot on, Ms. Fortune opens one of her toolbelt pockets and stuffs the valuables in it. While doing this, The Cat woman inquires, "Well, if I may, is there a chance I could meet this older brother? We might get along, but if not I wouldn't mind. You are more my type. That, and two cats trying to learn about one another could most of the time end up in catfights, ya know? Also, how close are you with your family?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:07 pm

Diath let out a hiss of pleasure. "I know, dont I? Its fun being a snake, but it really has its drawbacks. My voice is deeper too. Actually thats quite amusing because most people think i'm a man when i speak in this form." Diath turned back into a human, restored her clothes and adjusted herself in her seat. As she did she watched Nadia take off her foot and shake out a good deal of jewelry and gems from it. The cat girl quickly gathered the items up and put them in a pouch.

Diath, after watching that, looked at Nadia with a raised eyebrow. "I have a feeling you haven't given up your life of crime." She said a little more quietly. "Not to worry, I have no power here, its not like I could arrest you. Or would for that matter. I like you, I don't meet many people who're like us." Then she took another bite of her burger and listened to Nadia. When she asked to meet Temida Diath almost dropped the burger.

"Oh... That's impossible... He died when the gotei was forced out of Soul society." She didn't let the sting of his death get her down though, as she quickly answered Nadia's next question. "We're all very close for the most part. The family is a little disfunctional, especially when we were growing up with no parents, trying to survive and having our animal powers manifest at the same time. Our youngest brother is a bit of a loaner, and until recently getting Gráinne to speak rather than paint how she feels was near impossible."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Cat Burglar strikes again!   The Cat Burglar strikes again! Empty

Back to top Go down

The Cat Burglar strikes again!
Page 1 of 1