Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) I_vote_lcapCatastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) I_voting_barCatastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) I_vote_lcapCatastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) I_voting_barCatastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Empty
PostSubject: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 3:52 pm

Saito brushed the hair out of his face, calmly placing the rebellious locks behind his ear. It wouldn't work out, Saito knew this, but he did it anyway. He wasn't nervous, Saito rarely ever was. But, he he was a little bit excited. it had been six months since he had seen his sister. Six months since he had left the Ryukotei household, to find his own path in life. He missed his parents, and sister, but he still kept to himself. He had only seen Kagura a while ago, when he dropped in on her training with several other people. She had asked him to catch up, and he agreed. Now, all he was doing was waiting.

Kagura walked with her captain, Jensen Reinhart. On the opposite end of Saito, Kagura was very nervous. She was harrassing Jensen with questions becuase of this. "What if I say something to offend him? Saito doesn't really get offended, but still. What if I say something that reminds him of my dad? He hates being comjpared to my dad, in any sense. What if I say the wrong thing, and he never wants to see me again?" Kagura continued, until they got to the Senkaimon. Hopefully, Jensen would say something to ease her.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyWed Jul 16, 2014 4:09 pm

Kagura was going to see her brother. Jensen decided to pop into the human world with her for a few minutes. Since things were still dangerous he was kind of worried about letting her go anywhere an not just taking Saito here. But he didn't expect Parius' son to be easy to handle. He would check out the area, and when it was safe, get back to work. Kagura barraged him with questions and Jensen chuckled. "I wouldn't worry about it, Kagura. Family sticks together, trust me as much as Ashen hated me he still stuck by me when the gotei fell. Just relax, have fun and don't get into trouble."

They passed trough the Senkaimon and into Kurakara town where they met Siato. Jensen greeted him with a nod. He felt around for dangerous energies, but there was nothing. "Right, I wont stay long. i'll be back in an hour or so to check on you. Its still pretty dangerous lately so dont mind me being very cautious." He said. Then he left.

Sen stirred from his slumber, sensing a familiar energy finally appear. "There you are, Captain." He said smiling as he stood up, and climbed to the roof of the abandoned builing. The man wasn't to far, he used sonido to get close keeping his energy low, and when he was almost on top of the shinigami he stopped. He noticed to very weak energies with the man. Switching to Reiatsu vision he watched trough a building. The man was walking with a girl towards a young man.

Sen smiled. "A little friend of yours, captain?" He said. Sen just found himself a game to play, and since they were not residents of earth, he wasn't breaking his agreement with Kai by attacking her. He watched a while longer, and the captain left. Even better. He could take his time now. "I always get even, Captain. Always." Snapping his teeth he hissed at a random passer by who screamed and ran away. Then let a small amount of his energy trickle to draw the pair of young shinigami to him.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:03 pm

Kagura nodded. "I think I'm fine now. Thanks." They went through the Senkaimon, and Kagura saw her brother. He looked so much like her father, except that Saito's hair was lighter, and covered the left side of his face. Saito looked disinterested, but Kagura knew that was how he always looked. Nodding at Jensen, Saito then looked at his older sister. His blue eyes seemed to categorize everything. Kagura adjusted her scarf, and waved at Jensen when he left.

"Well, it's been a while, Kagura." Saito said, crossing his arms. "Ya. Six months, right?" Saito nodded. "How is everyone?" Saito had missed his family, but he knew he wouldn't be returning any time soon. "Um, fine." Kagura didn't really know what to say. Saito's eyes then darkened, and he looked behind him. "Something else is here. Come on, we have to go see." Kagura was surprised, but followed her brother anyway. Landing a few feet away from where the power was being leaked, Saito drew his sword. "Whoever is there, come out."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 4:19 pm

Sen heard the voice call out demanding he show himself. He strode out of the ally smiling. "Hello little Shinigami." He said calmly, not showing his full level of power. "What is it that you want? Why do you demand I show myself, when I've done nothing wrong?" He said. He watched both of them with careful calculation. The boy seemed rash, he might attack anyway. But they were both very weak, even together they wouldn't stand a chance, even if he held back to avoid killing the girl. He wanted her alive.

The hollow cocked his head. "I only stopped in for a snack, I didn't mean to alarm you. Do you think I could just have one human? I'd rather not fight for it, just let me have one and I'll leave." He figured that might set the boy off. He didn't want to attack first, since if he accidentally killed the boy it would be classed as self defense, and he could kill in self defense.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:31 pm

Kagura's eyes narrowed, and she activated her own Ryu no Me. An arrancar, and a powerful one at that...... She thought. "It's an Arrancar." She whispered to Saito. Saito merely stared at the new arrival, not allowing any emotion to come through. He had no problems with an arrancar being there, but he still kept his guard up.

"I just don't like being watched by anything, no matter what they are." Saito answered, to the Arrancar's earlier question. Saito wasn't going to do anything, even after the Arrancar said about eating a human. That is until he heardhis sister call out her Shikai. "I am a member of the Gotei, I will not allow you to harm any human!" She let loose a Flame Roar, blasting the area in front of her with flame. Saito cursed, before drawing his own blade.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Jumping out of the way of the flame blast he clacked his teeth together, slightly annoyed."Fool. I'm no Arrancar! I Am a Vasto lorde and you will bow to my power!" He sonido'd past her and aimed a back hand towards her head. The boy was probably about to attack so Sen fired a cluster of energy javalins at him.

"Tell me, member of the gotei. How close are you to your captain, Jensen Reinhart is it? Would killing you both hurt him? Or maybe I could leave you here boy, to send a message while I take your girlfreind and give her as painful a death as I can conceive. What do you guy's think?" Of course he'd already made up his mind. But he couldn't help instill a little fear into their hearts.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Aug 01, 2014 5:04 pm

Kagura didn't even see the Vasto Lorde Sonido past her, and she flew when he hit her. Saito quickly said, "Strike, Hikari Kasai Kōfuku!" Saito gained white flame wings, and his blade shined. Activating his Light Aegis, he barely managed to stop the javelins coming at him. They pierced his shield, but stopped before they could do any damage.

Kagura got back up, as the Hollow talked. Saito eyes glowed for a second. "She's my sister." He said, sounding bored. But, inside his mind, he was seriously trying to come up with a counter-attack. He then summoned three orbs, made of white flames, and threw them at the Hollow. Kagura then attacked as well, switching her blades elemental properties. Slamming her blade into the ground, she unleashed her Thunder Clap, which would knock back, and deafen Sen, if he was hit with it. Saito then attacked again, trying out his opponents weaknesses. He shot a light beam at Sen, which was as fast, and as powerful as a Cero.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyWed Aug 06, 2014 3:38 pm

Sen countered the white orbs with Javalins of his own. "Oh I see, she's your sibling." He said. "That doesn't change much though. you never answered my question. How would you like to die?" He was struck by the thunderclap, but it did not push him back at all. Physical strength was a strength of his. Sen watched the light beam with interest. Was it holy based? He remembered his fight with Yuri romanov. If it was he would do more damage to the boy with his own dark based energy. He put up his palm and blocked it, since his arms were protected by very strong energy.

"Is that really all the power you two can muster together? I feel kind of bad that one of you is going to die without putting up a real fight." He fired a blast of energy the power of a cero from his hand, the attack spreading into a cone ff ten feet as it shot towards them. Sen jumped back and launched out a few more Javalins at both of them. He was still only playing with them, as he decided what to do.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyThu Aug 07, 2014 7:21 pm

Saito wasn't surprised that his orbs were blocked. Kagura, on the other hand, was surprised that her thunderclap didn't move the hollow. At all. Saito shrugged at the Vasto Lorde's question. He kept his indifference up, hoping to put the hollow off guard. He knew that, unless a miracle happened, and that Captain Kagura was with showed up again, they weren't going to survive this.

Kagura, in the meantime, was getting angrier. Lightning crackled off of her, and she unleashed her Lightning Explosion Wave, sending a lightning wave all around her, up to 30 feet (2 Cero power). It completely blocked the Cero powered move from Sen. Saito cursed inwardly, and had to move back to avoid being hit. Why would she pull an attack, that separates us!? Saito thought, going into a defensive position, farther away than he would've liked to have been. The Javelins hurled forward, though. Saito called on his Light Meteors, all 5 of them, and moved them to intercept the javelins.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Aug 08, 2014 12:55 pm

While he talked, Sen had been busy thinking about exactly what he could do to get back at the captain. And killing the girl wasn't enough. He decided he would try to take her from him. He knew vizards could be made, though he understood nothing about the process. However he wasn't the kind of person to not do his best to make something work. Maybe it was as simple as infecting the person with hollow energy. He would find out now.

As soon as Kagura countered Sen's attack he shot through the energy at her. He was recieved minor damage from her attack, but then he was infront of her, and with fingers pointed forward he drove his hand through her chest just below her heart and between her lungs. His hand burst out through her back barely avoiding her spine. Lifting her a few feet off the ground and smiling he looked at the boy as  he let his spiritual pressure rise to the maximum, infecting her with his power. Then he launched the girl towards him.

Smiling, he licked her blood from his arm. "You should probably get her some help. A wound like that, she'll be dead within the hour." He turned away laughing, and ripped open a garganta. "Tell the good captain I send my regards, and that he should avoid getting involved in my business in the future." Sen stepped into the Garganta and vanished.

(ooc: I'll bring in someone next post.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 3:12 pm

Pain. It was all Kagura felt, as Sen plunged his hand into her chest. She felt his spiritual pressure go into her, but it didn't matter, when compared to the pain she felt. Blackness started to take her, and she welcomed it without complaint. Anything to make the pain go away......

"Kagura!" Saito yelled, showing emotion for the first time in this little fight. He caught Kagura with little problems, and glowered at the Hollow, as it disappeared. Saito didn't bother going after it, he instead flared out his Spiritual Pressure, hoping someone would come. He had no healing arts, and didn't know anyone who did.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyTue Aug 26, 2014 9:28 pm

Seconds before the Vasto lorde vanished, there was a flash of red hair and knives shot into the garganta. The new comer cursed, she was to late. Ariel turned to the other two to speak, when she realised one was seriously injured, and fading fast. She almost thought there was nothing she could do, but then she remembered, during the Reign of the maggots she heard of a miracle healer in soul society. The woman single handedly restored multiple soldiers to battle, making the maggots attempts at wiping out the Remaining shinigami very difficult.

Ariel didn't think twice, she shunpo'd next to the boy. "I know where we can get help. Hand her here, and open a senkaimon, now." She ordered. She would grab the girl out of his arms if he said no, and she would start to get angry too, even shouting to hurry up if he wanted to save the girl.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Aug 29, 2014 3:13 pm

Saito glared at the new comer, only nodding. He had quickly got back to normal, but his face was pale. Getting up, he opened the Senkaimon, and looked at the new woman. "I hope your not terying anything. I'm not one to mess with, but my father.....He will be on a rampage once he finds out about this. And he is not one to piss off." He hoped he hadn't sounded to angry, but he had to inform her about that facet in this. And he was right. Parius would not be happy if he found out anything happened to the two of them. Saito stepped into the Senkaimon, with the woman, who was carrying Kagura, hopefully after him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 3:33 pm

"I am trying something, its called saving her life, now run already." Ariel said and hopped through the gate. Because the girl was wearing one of those bugs that allowed them to skip the Denkai world Ariel and the boy appeared straight in soul society, next to a bunch of angry looking guards. She glared at them and they backed off almost instantly as they felt her power rising. She wasn't in the mood. Then she felt a powerful shinigami approaching, and as suspected, it was a captain, but not Aki.

The man's eyes widened as he landed infront of them. "Kagura! Saito what happened to her?" The man demanded. She let the boy answer before speaking. "I'm sorry to break up the reunion but she's dying.We need to get to a healer now." Ariel snapped at the man, who frowned before nodding. "This way. You can explain who you are in a moment." Jensen lead them towards his house in the 13th devision's quarters. As he did he stopped a random shinigami. "Go get Captain Parius. Tell him to come to my house, and fast."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 4:01 pm

Saito stepped through, and noticed the guards, all staring at him. The woman flashed her power, before he felt the same captain who had brought Kagura out. "A Vasto Lorde attacked us. We were totally outclassed. He was trying to send a message. To you." Saito glared, his blue eyes becoming cold. "You seem to have made some powerful enemies, Captain." He grinded out the last word. Saito still followed them, but he kept his distance. He kept his face a perfect mask, as well, when Jensen sent for Parius.

On the other side of the Soul Society

Parius was sending some of his own soldiers out, patrolling the perimeter. That's when a random man came to him. And told him what Jensen had said. He noticed the paleness in the man. Nodding, Parius seeminbgly vanished to the Shinigami. Shunpo'ing as fast as he could, PArius would be there soon.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyWed Sep 03, 2014 7:25 pm

Jensen ignored Saito's glare for now. He had more pressing matters, like the Vizard who had suddenly shown up holding his best freind's dying daughter. He lead them to his house. Marie greeted them with a smile but as soon as  she seen Kagura her face hardened. "Put her down on the medical table in there, Put something on the wound to slow the bleeding." The woman did as she asked. Marie joined her. The healer lay a hand on Kagura's head and began assessing the wound. "Wen't right through her, missed the heart and lungs. She was very lucky."

She also felt the essence a powerful energy that remained, a strong mix of hollow and what she assumed was dark magic. "Or it was deliberate." Ariel said. Marie nodded. It made sense. "Jensen give me your hand I need to borrow some power. This is a bad wound." Before he could get to Marie Ariel held out her hand. "I have allot more to give." She said. And Marie knew it was true, ten percent of her power would be close to 20 percent of Jensens. Marie grabbed her hand and placed the other over the wound, and started healing.

(effect speed up/short time skip.)

She was almost done now, the girl had stabalised atleast but there was still so much internal damage, particularly shattered bones. Marie had forced most of the bone shards out and Ariel moved them to one side without being asked. Making new bone grow would be easier than stitching all that together with reiatsu.. It would take long but would be safer. She would keep at it. "Saito keep an eye on them, I'm going to wait for your father outside." Jensen said before walking out of the house.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyThu Sep 04, 2014 7:47 pm

Saito only watched, knowing he would get in the way if he tried to interfere. But, he still listened to the conversations that were happening. His anger was still there, but Saito had learned some time ago how to not let it show. He nodded Jensen's way, when he told him to watch the women.

Parius landed, and adjusted his Haori. He wore it hanging over his shoulders. Seeing Jensen waiting for him, Parius spared no time. "What happened? It had to have been important, to send some random guy to come get me." Parius crossed his arms, and his blue eyes bore into Jensen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Sep 05, 2014 4:50 pm

Marie was finished, the wound was healed, but Kagura wouldn't be moving. Marie examined the former wound with her mind. The dark energy had not disipated. It actually seemed to be sinking deeper, fusing with Kagura's.. Marie didn't know what i meant but she looked at Ariel who seemed deep in thought. "Its done. help me clean her up before Jensen tells the new arrival what happened." The woman nodded.

Outside, Jensen watched parius arrive. "First of all, don't overreact. No one died. On the other hand, something attacked Kagura. She's inside. Marie's healing her." Before he could barge in, Jensen stopped him. "Might want to calm down before you go in there. Marie wont be happy, and trust me she's not strong but she'll make you regret annoying her."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptySat Sep 20, 2014 3:36 pm

Parius's eyes instantly turned cold, when Jensen told him the news. However, he kept standing there. His spiritual pressure picked up, causing some nearby Shinigami to wince. GRitting his teeth, he nodded at Jensen, before following the Captain in. Saito looked up, and put it back down. He wasn't in the mood to answer a bunch of questions. Parius carefully looked over Kagura. "What was she attacked by?" He said, looking at Marie. "A Vasto Lorde." Saito said. Parius looked at his son, very quickly, before going back to Kagura.

Calming himself down, at least enough to think, he thought about why a Vasto Lorde would leave a Shinigami alive enough to find help. Parius's eyes then widened, and he growled. He activated his Ryu no Me, and looked at her. "That Vasto Lorde is trying to turn her into a Vizard." he said, quickly turning to Jensen. If Jensen asked how much time until then, Parius would shake his head, and say, "None."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyThu Oct 09, 2014 7:21 pm

Ariel looked up when the captain came in with his companion. Marie sat next to kagura. The man snapped some questions at the boy and he answered. Then, he said something Marie half expected. The vasto lorde was trying to turn Kagura. Jensen did ask, and when parius answered he frowned, looking at his wife. However the news brought back old scars for Ariel, and in a flash she was standing between Kagura and the others.

"What do you intend to do with her?" She snapped warily, staring at them. "Because last I checked, the gotei executed vizards. I can tell you now, I wont stand by and let you condemn her for nothing." She was glaring at Jensen more so than the girls father.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:00 pm

Parius looked back at the woman. He didn't know her, but he knew what she was feeling. "You have no need to worry. You see, I was a Vizard myself, way back when. Long before I ever decided to return to the Gotei. Besides, we have to make a plan, for when Kagura awakens. Because, when she awakens, so does her Inner Hollow. But, I'm sure I don't have to remind you of that." Parius looked down at his daughter. "To think, my old curse, would now take over my children....." He more said that towards himself, than to anybody in particular. "Where will we do this at?" Saito said, speaking up since he saw no one else offering ideas. "We know some Vizards, maybe they could help out, as well." Parius said, looking back at Jensen.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptySat Oct 25, 2014 4:17 pm

"I don't need reminding, thanks." Ariel replied. "Well, I could do it. I got you through yours after all." Jensen said. "Or there's Elayne, though she's very timid. She might make Kagura fear herself. You know her better Parius, what do you think?"

"I have a proposal." Ariel spoke out of knowhere. "Let me train her. I've come to a good understanding with my own inner hollow, and I think I can teach her to contain her power and learn to embrace it, rather than fear it. Fear is good for some things but in this case its not a good idea to be afraid of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 5:18 pm

Parius thought about the options, when Ariel spoke, from out of nowhere. She wanted to train Kagura. "So, I'm to just let my daughter be trained by a person I've only just met? I have also been a Vizard, as well. Do you believe that you could teach her better than I could?" Parius wasn't thinking clearly, so he sounded a lot more irritated than he should have. He quickly looked at Saito, who shrugged. "She's the one who brought us here. At any case, mke and Kagura owe her one. Whether it means we can trust her, I don't know." Parius sighed. Saito always spoke what he felt was the truth. He then listened to Ariel's rebuttal of his questions.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptyFri Nov 21, 2014 11:38 pm

She met his eyes. "Simply because i'm the best choice. You WERE a vizard, your not anymore, so you can't show her how to use any of her new powers, and it's easier to help someone understand how to control an inner hollow when you still have one. I'm powerful, I have a strong bond with my inner hollow that I can teach her to develope. And training with you, it'll make her want to go back to the way she was. With her own kind, she'll accept it, not resent it."
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) EmptySat Nov 22, 2014 3:34 pm

Parius closed his eyes. thinking for a moment. He considered all of his options, and he found good points in all of her arguments. Sighing, he turned to Jensen. "She's in your squad, until she is a Vizard. Do you have anything to say?" Parius only asked, because even he wasn't sure of what to do. He hoped Jensen had been thinking. Parius wasn't sure if he could bring himself to let his daughter go down the path of the Vizard. Saito was quiet, as it wasn't up to him to decide this. He merely watched, and kept his own opinions to himself, for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)   Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc) Empty

Back to top Go down

Catastrophe Strikes! (Mini-Arc)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next