Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
My ideas... I_vote_lcapMy ideas... I_voting_barMy ideas... I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
My ideas... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
My ideas... Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
My ideas... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
My ideas... Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
My ideas... Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
My ideas... Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
My ideas... Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
My ideas... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
My ideas... Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

My ideas... Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

My ideas... Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

My ideas...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

My ideas... Empty
PostSubject: My ideas...   My ideas... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 12:03 pm

Well I have some ideas for some improvements from the rp sites I was before so we can gather more people and make the rp experience more enjoyable(not that is not enjoyable now...it is pretty awesome for me tor rp again to this site)

Now let's start:

The tier system first...

I have in mind some ideas to make the rising up in tier more challenging...each starter will start with their char between 3-5 and 3-1 depending on their application. We can bring experience system aside from desai named Soul Points. Your powers would be based on desai no more on number of posts and it takes a certain amount of Soul points to advance to the next tier. Those would be also used to buy abilities like shunpo and flying,shikai,bankai etc...and kido (starting one being hakkasho and not needing any soul points for it) and the desai being used strictly on items.

The Soul points and densai would be gained at the end of each thread depending on how good someone performed(quality of the post + number of words each post + number of posts) and be rewarded at the end of the thread after it is revised by a moderator/admin. The maximum number of Soul Points you can receive is the number of days that the thread is going * 7(those stats can be changed) to prevent too big rewards and too fast advancement. If they are especially good and reached the max number they can receive and item or bonus densai as compensation. We could have a special section for where those ppl make requests for their finished threads to be graded and if they are incomplete then they would still receive rewards but with a penalty.

An example of abilities prices would be like this:

Shikai-50 SP
Flying-100 SP
Bankai-200SP
Normal Vizard Form-150 SP
Full Vizard form(2 posts)-500 SP
+1 post for Vizard Form- 25 SP(and it raises with 25 every time until the max amount of posts is allowed to have)
+1 post for Full vizard form-100 SP(and it doubles the price every time until the max is achieved)
(If this gets accepted I can be the one that makes the cost for everything with your permission and then show it to you to see if they are acceptable)

Now I thought about bringing upkeep for the items..a small amount of densai needed to be spent at the end of each thread for the item's maintenance or more if it is damaged. If it is destroyed a new one must be brought. From example a Sinner mask need an upkeep each time he uses it to maintain and if it gets damaged it needs to be repaired thus costs more.

Another Idea would be the adventure mode. We can create adventures as narrators for other players involved and manipulate the world around in the thread and the NPC's and so on...this would give the element of surprise and the rp-ers can go with the flow without knowing what will happen. Anyone can be a narrator and create adventures for others but with the permission of those in the thread...

Another idea related to this would be the invasion system which aside from the players invading threads with their chars they would need somehow permission for the sake of the rp. I would want to add the Staff invasion which they come with random encounters, events and start to narrate the thread without needing any permission. This would make the forum world more unpredictable.

Another thing I thought about is the Arc Threads...There are some mini events(with even rules-except the death) created by players for a designated char. Those arcs do not influence the suite plot or anything regarding it and the only serious change would be at the main char(the one for which is created the arc) Trough this that char gets trough a major event in it's rp developing and the only place beside the events where it can be overpowered and participate overpowered NPC's. The NPC's are created for the Arc Threads only...however they can act outside from it in normal threads but limited to social interactions...they are not allowed to act directly.

An example of an Arc thread would be if there comes an incredible aizen-like NPC and the main char for which the arc was made decides to discard it's reiatsu to gain extraordinary power for a limited time like Ichigo did. That way he would defeat the opponent and at the end of the thread would lose his power. The next threads the character would have it's powers lost because it is a key point in the char's development so the transformations during the arc remain afterwards. Any char can participate in the Arc thread with the creator's permission however only the char for which was created would have the main role in it. The others would be support. This is also a good idea..it makes the people think their chars are important and make them love to rp even more. However so that they cannot spam these...only one arc is allowed once three months and after 7-10 threads.

Now from what I've seen there are not many rp-ers here so I thought about a policy to attract more. A bonus of X SP and/or Densai for every banner put at affiliation on site. And make a template where those rp-ers write each site where they put affiliates with link as proof(and advice them to have the same name there as in here to be easier to know that it's them) This way the publicity of the site would rise and we would attract more ppl. And lot's of events...tons of events(org events, race events, world events, general events(which is for all), special events(which would not have too much in common with the bleach universe but find a way to make it plausible, it would be for fun...like a zombie apocalypse or alien invasion or a crossover event etc) and a place where people can suggest different types of events(a special place just for that).

This is pretty much all for the moment...I'll post again if other ideas come to my mind. Now the stats I've put here are purely for example and those are just some ideas that in my opinion would improve the forum. If you accept those Ideas I volunteer and with your permission would write the stats and all the other details according to the site and your specifications to be ready to be implemented by you. So what do you think?
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

My ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas...   My ideas... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:13 pm

I like these things. The XP/Currency system is interesting because we're implementing a similar system on the RP site myself and Zenke are working on. Adventure mode is another interesting idea because it would help to freshen things up as I kinda feel that that things are getting a bit stale here. The Arc threads would be hard to implement until we get more members. Another idea that Zenke and I are implementing on our site is Squads, which operates pretty much as you would expect, i.e. as well as the individual missions there is a squad mission list and squads can also compete against one another in the form of a leaderboard. I feel this might work slightly better than the Arcs in terms of stopping the site from getting overrun with all of these types of threads. Also I imagine most people wouldn't be that excited about participating in a thread where someone else's character is the main character, and we don't want a sudden influx of Arc Threads all over the place. The admin required for that would be a nightmare. As for your bonus Desai/SP idea, sounds really good.

Bottom line, I'd be in favor of implementing some of these things, but as always I will bow to the wishes of Jun. Or Mein Fuhrer, as he likes to be called.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

My ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas...   My ideas... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 5:36 pm

I'm saying no to your new system. Way too much work on both the staff and the player...and the player can already have a lot of work if their app. isn't very good. The point is to have fun...that system doesn't sound fun. If this wasn't forum based, and instead an actual game with 3D models and the like, then maybe. There's nothing wrong with the tier system, too.

The item one is also a no. That requires a lot of work on my and Rena's part to subtract the necessary desai for maintenance. Rena isn't even staff (unless we get a huge influx). You already have to pay for any equips...and some of them can be quite expensive. It's a desai sink that we don't even need. Especially since there are only a small handful of ways to get desai.

Adventure mode...you can already do that. Just be careful with the NPCs...

The other one...it's already pretty unpredictable. Unless it's private, anyone can join any thread so long as there is no reason the character can't be there. Like a shinigami can't be in Hueco Mundo. Only thing it really adds is a narrator...and they really don't have a place it that type of setting.

You can already do mini-arcs with your characters. Like Niko, when he was here, was in the middle of one. Granted, it was multi-thread one, but still. You can even create a specific NPC event character for it...though it'll have to be approved. But even then, no one can be OP, even temporary. I don't feel like it'll benefit the forum in any way at all for the system.

We've done affiliating...Rena has done a lot of Affiliating. We've had several events right in a row...they last months after all. Though most go unfinished, and so we fill in the holes or vote for the end result. This has been about the longest time since we haven't had an event...but that's only because of member count. I did have one event going on...but again, members ditching us put a stop to it. It's not like we don't try...it's that people just don't stick around long enough. Or people get lazy and forget about it.

While I agree with Orgoth that it is getting a little stale here...I just don't think any of these will really help, and Zenke concurs. The adventure idea...we might experiment with, but that's about it. Especially the desai sink. None of them is really something that we can't do already in normal rp. I do agree that maybe we should have a mini-event that doesn't effect site plot or anything like that semi-soon. Like the first event we had. Thanks for trying though. It's been awhile since we had some suggestions.
Back to top Go down
Ragnarok
Ragnarok

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

My ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas...   My ideas... EmptyFri Sep 13, 2013 6:21 pm

Well I see...You know what you want and what you dont so I understand...I just tried to help and I'm gonna try to do some affiliates on the rp sites I've been.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My ideas... Empty
PostSubject: Re: My ideas...   My ideas... Empty

Back to top Go down

My ideas...
Page 1 of 1