Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Interesting Ideas. I_vote_lcapInteresting Ideas. I_voting_barInteresting Ideas. I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Interesting Ideas. I_vote_lcapInteresting Ideas. I_voting_barInteresting Ideas. I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Interesting Ideas. Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Interesting Ideas. Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Interesting Ideas. Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Interesting Ideas.

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kuri
Kuri

Interesting Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Interesting Ideas.   Interesting Ideas. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 1:57 pm

So I have been completely addicted lately, one reason for my absence, to this book series called The Hunger Games. Once I finished the first book I was curious and looked for a RP Forum, which I was successful. After RP'ing there for a good few weeks I have come to realize that perhaps we can take from their example to make our boards even better. That is if you are willing to do so, Rena. To further encourage you, it'll make Rase's site look childish. Razz

So let's start with my ideas, shall we?

1) So the first idea is for the Character Creation area, which no offense needs to more condensed. Perhaps some of the extra forums be subforums? Anyway, back to my idea. We should add a board that is labeled "Plotting" with two subforums; "Plots" and "Wanted Ads". Now for the description. The plotting section will allow for you to create a web of relationships for your character, before they actually even meet up. It is essentially plotting two characters' history before you RP it out... makes things easier and more in depth. As for the "Wanted Ads" it is a section that you can post characters that you want that are directly involved with your characters history. Take Arisu for example (My Rogue Princess), she was trained by "The Captain" as she put it. But who was he? I can post a Wanted Ad for "The Captain" and ask that someone create this character so that I can RP with that particular person. Again, creates more in depth characters. Makes you love them more.

2) We should also add another entire Board Section labelled simply "Other Times". This would also have two subforums; "The Past" and "The Future". This, like the previous idea, would let people create a better in depthness for their character... Able to RP out past events of their character. Again, take Arisu for example. Why is she a Vizard? I can now RP out the reasoning for why that is and further explain who she is. Then Rena would finally be happy and not so confused.
Back to top Go down
-Yuuki-
Normal Member
-Yuuki-

Interesting Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Ideas.   Interesting Ideas. EmptyTue Dec 27, 2011 6:28 pm

Kuri! My bestfriend also loves that hunger games book, im waiting for the movie of that and i guess it will be released soon Very Happy..

And your idea ! I do not just agree with it but i FULLY agree with that! good idea, Especially the Wanted Ads Very Happy, that will be awesome and our RP site will be like a real story.. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Interesting Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Ideas.   Interesting Ideas. EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:21 am

well it looks like solid additions that would help, only think i would disclude would be Future boards cause it could interfere with events, i dont mind past as long as it follows the same rules as our background rules
no changing real events or cannon events
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Soran
Soran

Interesting Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Ideas.   Interesting Ideas. EmptyMon Jan 16, 2012 5:19 am

I like the past and future idea, gives a better idea for the timeline of topics
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Interesting Ideas. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Interesting Ideas.   Interesting Ideas. Empty

Back to top Go down

Interesting Ideas.
Page 1 of 1