Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble I_vote_lcapTrouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble I_voting_barTrouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble I_vote_lcapTrouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble I_voting_barTrouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Empty
PostSubject: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble EmptyFri Nov 22, 2013 7:12 pm

He was not paid enough for this. Jun ducked behind cover from several dozen gunshots. That is, until his own forces took them down. He was one big distraction while everyone else handled things. The blond did not like that, but with his speed, he'd been uninjured.

After a couple of hours of this, the operation came to a close. Jun just sat there in his hotel room, tired from the happenings. It's been very quiet. He couldn't help the omen of doom in the pit of his stomach. It was...very unsettling to him...
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble EmptySat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 am

The newly appointed Lieutenant of the Large scale response team of the survivors of the Gotei 13 stood on top of a phone pole, watching Jun through the window. Shaking his head, he sighed as a hollow came at him and with a simple flick. shredded the creature. The souls of the men who were just killed were being hunted by the hollow now and Lulong went to take care of the mess a human made for him.

His lifeless icy hues voyaged over the city, taking note of the locations of various hollow in the area. With a soft growl he sped to the locations, dispatching of the hollow quickly. The hood that covered his dome finally fell down to his shoulders, revealing his tattooed face and for once, Lulong was smirking as music blared in his ears. A rare event for the desolate soul reaper to smirk while only having one of his blades drawn. His eyes went back to where he was and he growled. A rather large hollow was perched on the pole and the words to call forth Lulongs zanpakuto were screamed, filling the air.

"ENGULF!"

The words rang loud and clear then a loud BOOM rang out a few yards behind the hollow. Lulong had cleaved the enemy in two from that long of a distance in that short of time, which was impressive. One after the other hollow appeared as Lulongs reiatsu spiked. With his new found speed he moveed quickly to the pole he was on originally. One after the other hollow fell, either stunned from Lulong blocking their onslaught or from being cleaved apart by his new powers.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble EmptySun Jan 26, 2014 10:46 pm

A man walked through the streets, people moving to get out of his way. He was wearing a buttoned up black coat, and had his black hair long. But the reason people moved out of his way was because of the two katana strapped to his side. And Parius truly didn't care at this moment of time. He was checking out a lead, something he usually did. The Vanguard was too undermanned for him not to. It seems like nothing is here, though. Maybe some false information. Wouldn't be the first time. Nor the last. He thought, brushing some irritating hairs out of his face.

Sighing, Parius had almost activated his eyes, when he felt a spike of rietsu. Someone is fighting, apparently. But, it's no one I've ever met. Shunpo'ing over to the spike, Parius stood on a building, watching a Shinigami fight some Hollows. "Well, well. Seems the survivors are getting new recruits." His mind flashed to Kagura, but he pushed that thought away. Parius let loose a blast of his own Rietsu, waiting to see the reaction from this new face. And, as always, he had a small smile on his face.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble EmptyMon Jan 27, 2014 12:51 am

A hollow sprang from a side alley at Parius but it never got close as a black spear lanced through it from above pinning it to the ground. A second later a cloaked and lightly armored figure dropped from the roof, face hidden beneath his hood. "Threat eliminated. Several more detected. Good day for a stroll, boss." Kain walked and joined parius.

"Know him?" Kain pointed towards the shinigami fighting hollow nearby. His skills were decent but he wasn't much of a threat. Not that hollow were either. "'I'm unamused. Can't we go for that stroll into hueco mundo? Or Eliminate some african warlords?"
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble EmptyTue Jan 28, 2014 3:05 am

Jun heard the hollow screams. The Coalition soldiers immediately fortified the place as the boy went to the roof to check things out. A shinigami was having a bit if fun. He knew why. Some of the men that were trying to uproot and take out the Coalition outpost haven't past on yet. Sighing, he gave the order to fire at the hollow while he blurred to the shinigami, kicking and punching a couple of hollows in the process, destroying them. Only for a very familiar spiritual signature fluctuate. But seeing as all it did was attract more hollow, he just kept going.

Once he got there, he spoke to the shinigami. "I hate to tell you your job, but maybe you should go perform that konso thing on those souls. We can handle the hollow here." The boy then yelled, since he had no idea where Parius was. "And Parry stop fluctuating your power you idiot! You're just increasing the hollow count!"

The boy's rings glowed, revealing his fullbring, a pair of chain whips with a single, triangular blade at the very tip, and bands connecting the hilts to his arms. Firing his fire and lightning storm abilities just to seperate an incoming hoard, he dived right into the center of them, creating a hole as the rest of the Coalition fired and supported him. But he was flaring his reiatsu wildly, and trying to attract them to him. He hoped the plan worked...and hoped the shinigami went and did that Konso thing...
Back to top Go down
Keto
Keto

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble EmptySun Mar 02, 2014 2:12 pm

With a soft sigh Lulongs body blurred and several hollow cried out in pain before disappearing. he headed towards the souls of those killed and softly placed the butt of the hilt to their foreheads, then something caught his attention. The humans reiatsu was wild, but then something darker appeared, something....  Hybrid. Lulong remembered the hybrid that saved him, half shinigami, half hollow.

"RUN!" He shouted to all that could hear him, he knew who was near and why his reiatsu was running rampant. The lone wolf as he called him the creature that killed with not a sword, but its bare hands was slowly making its way towards all of the hollow.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

His reiatsu flared violently, the mixed aura engulfing both his hands and feet. Creating a hard casing that could deflect and keep him unharmed through s captains bankai. Keto Matsumoto slowly sauntered towards the sounds of fighting. His lifeless eyes slowly gaining their color back, that deep rich life liquor color. Stains blotted his torn and tattered hikamas and kimono. His cloak he wore was tattered and torn, just like his clothes. Sacars covered the ex captains body, showing how many fights he was in, but one mainly. His body blurred and he stood on a building closer to the fighting, then once again, and he was in the midst of it. His hands and feet did their work, Smashing, tearing apart, ripping into hollow left and right. Keto was in a frenzy and the Coalition was now in his way. He felt the reiatsu of one of its members and laughed slightly, then he felt the reiatsu of others, the one that caught his attention was the shinigami running around performing the Konso.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble   Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble Empty

Back to top Go down

Trouble Trouble Troll'n Trouble
Page 1 of 1