Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town I_vote_lcap"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town I_voting_bar"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town I_vote_lcap"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town I_voting_bar"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Empty
PostSubject: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:17 am

A large gate in the sky opens up, a large shadow rains down on the ground of the human world, the cause of such shadow is none other then the Captain of Squad 11, Emi Kusajishi, who is positively cheerful at the fact that he is visiting the human world. With a big smile on his face he steps out of the gate portal and floats his way down, the gate closing and disappearing behind him. As his feet touch the floor the grass around the area begins to blow due to his incredible reiatsu. He giggles a bit as he starts running towards the town to see whats going on.

His captains coat was much smaller then the rest yet it was still too big for him, although he enjoyed the way it blew in the wind like a cape, he imagined himself as a super hero every time he jumped. Blush marks grew on his cheeks as he wandered towards a window, looking inside at the candy on display, putting his finger in his mouth before going into the store, and grabbing a handful of candy before turning and walking out. No one noticed him simply because he was so short, no one could see him. His zanpakuto in its sheath however was dragging on the ground as he walked. He began eating the candy as he walked down the street, looking around to see if there was anything fun to do at this time. He jumped up to the roof of a building, looking out at the town with his hand over his eyes causing a shadow to go over them to increase his field of view.

He saw a glimmer of light which made his curiosity peak as he began to rush towards it, not knowing what it is or what it does. He was just excited to see something that wasn't like everything else.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:46 am

Parius walked along the sidewalk, whistling an old tune. He was wearing his usual ensemble, though with his fancy coat. He stopped, and looked into a store window. He wasn't alive, so he couldn't buy anything, but he still liked to look. He then continued down the road, thinking about the new Organization he had joined. It had been a while since he had been in an Organization, but these, Endless intrigued him. If it wasn't for that fact, he would leave.

Parius stopped, again, and looked at a restaurant. He smiled, and remembered the food he could eat. He stopped reminiscing, when he noticed a gate open, and a small Captains Cloak, pops out. Parius couldn't believe his eyes. Was that a child. As a captain? He shook his head, and decided to follow the Captain, to see if it really was one. He stopped in a couple place, and stole candy, from a candy store, before leaping up onto a building.

Parius was about to leave the child alone, when he shot off into the distance, after something. Which was weird, considering Parius couldn't feel anything. Parius moved after him, when Anokoku spoke up. You sure this is a good idea? Probably not. But, I'd rather not get someone killed, from not going after something like this.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 4:58 am

Rena had been helping the committee from the sidelines for months now.. She didn't want to get directly involved..but didn't want to not help the humans in their fight against the hollow menace that everyone has to deal with. She had long since given up wanting to be tied to an Organization..so much so that she wouldn't even join the same organization that was for the vizard..her own kind..Though that was mainly because they allowed her Father there..and the two would spend most of their time trying to kill one another than actually doing any work.

So here she was..patrolling Karakura town.. she had schedules on what part of the world she would patrol and when..being a spiritually powerful being..she could use Shunpo for extended periods of time..though she wasn't as fast as some people she knew..like Raiden Arashi..she was still good enough for travelling the world in a matter of days and now was Karakura's time..it was the most important part of Japan due to it being the most spiritually interfered part of the entire world.

During this time..she noticed another shinigami coming to the world of the living..normally..this didn't even catch her attention. But this shinigami was captain class..and that DID catch her attention..not enough to follow him..but enough to wonder why he was even here. She continued her rounds until she felt another Vizard like herself following the Shinigami. A confrontation? someone too curious for their own good? The vizard and the shinigami had a truce..but they were far from not hating eachother. The Shinigami saw the vizard as traitors..but because of the efforts of Ichigo Kurosaki..left the vizards alone.. if this man did something stupid infront of the Shinigami captain...

So she followed after the vizard who was following the shinigami. Even with her speed..it didn't take long to catch up to the vizard..though she kept her spiritual pressure under lockdown so she would be harder to notice..She didn't want to get involved unless something bad happened after all.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:30 am

It was a pretty nice day in Japan. This man himself never been to Japan. He looked out at the cloudy horizon. The brim of his black hat shading his eyes. His brown eyes scanning the area when he sees a gate open. “hmm” He said with curiosity. He carried a sling on his back with a blanket wrapped in rolls. His midnight shining nice shoes reflected the sun off of the leather material as he strode toward the area. He had black hair that was a nice cut that went under his hat a bit. He wore a black tuxedo that look like it came out of the 30's. And a yellow polo collar shirt, black tie to match. The town was packed today. Little kids swinging by the hands of their parents. A fun fair could be heard in the distance. Screams of thrill seeking teenagers on the roller coasters would just make it this distance.

He walked down and passed couple open shops. He would graze his eyes through a few. Some couples on dates, what looked like a married couple getting ready for the wedding, he noticed the bored look on the face. But then he noticed something very interesting, a child with a hand full of candy. But that actually wasn't what caught his eye. It was the suspicious human following behind. Well it didn't feel like a human, more like one of those strange swordsman he see wonder the area. And he felt a similar feeling power but escalated. He walked over the the child, He didn't want to leave the child just to find out the strange looking man was a pedophile. “Hello there Mister” He smiled looking down at the by wearing the white jacket, he had a sword to it seemed, but he was still just a kid. “Where are your parents?” his voice sounded faint with Italian accent.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:43 am

Emi had reached the shining light he went to, turned out to just be a malfunctioning light post. To his disappointment he pouted and stomped the ground a couple times before being interrupted by a strange man who asked him where his parents were. He turned to the man, his zanpakuto dragging against the ground ever slight movement he made as he looked up at him and tilted his head confused and curious before moving his head back up to its upright position before smiling big, "Hi, my name is Emi Kusajishi! Captain of Squad 11..! Oh wait I wasn't supposed to say stuff like that, or was I? I forget. Either way forget that last part! You look like fun, wanna play? Let's play tag!" He said quite loudly like an obnoxious kid before pulling his zanpakuto out, still in its sheath and smacking the man lightly on the head with it, "YOUR IT!" He yelled before jumping upwards, landing on the mans shoulder and jumping off of it.

He giggled like a little kid, which he was, and started to run around town, hopping on cars to rooftops to traffic lights. He made sure to look back to see if the man had followed him, then seeing a group of others behind him, a female and another male. He smiled as he figured it was gonna be great fun, he put his hands to either side of his mouth and yelled out, "YOUR ALL IT!!" He giggled as he yelled, continuing to run away, a big smile on his face as he hopped roof top to roof top to avoid being touched by them. He was incredibly fast, and really short, making him incredibly hard to catch, but that just increased the fun for him. He stopped for a moment, poking his ass out and slapping it a couple times, "Can't catch me, your all a bunch of dumbies!" He giggled as he spoke before rushing off again, taunting them to make them chase him, many people looking curiously as he rushed about the town.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 5:57 am

Parius felt a power behind him, and it was Vizard, same as him, but he discounted it. It made no aggressive actions towards him, so he really didn't care. However, a man, wearing a suit, and a black hat appeared. Parius looked at him, as the child Captain drew his sword, sheath and all, before hitting him in the head with it, yelling "You're it." Parius laughed, as Emi ran away. Parius's eyes widened, as he could move. Fast. Parius walked up to the man, who had been hit. "Seems he put the slip on you." With a chuckle, Parius extended his hand. "Hello. I am Parius Chitose."

Parius watched, as the kid moved off, the slapped his rear, calling them dumbies. "Well, that's a new one." Parius said. He had been called alot of names. But dumbie was not exactly top of that list. He sighed, and looked at the man. "Well, now what." He noticed the power from earlier, really close. He looked around, to see a women. "So. You're the one following me. Are you in the Endless? Introduce yourself. We are the same race, so it is not like I'm going to attack..."

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:11 pm

"I am not in the Endless..and even IF we are the same race..that doesn't mean anything. I've witnessed humans slay eachother.. Bounto's slay eachother, shinigami slay eachother..and hollow slay eachother.. You could be different..or not. That will be judged by myself..not your words."

Rena walked out of the shadows..her stealth having been foiled so easily that it was kind of lame..with her hand in reversed grip on her Zanpaktou handle..allowing for the easy drawing and defending with it at a moment's notice. she didn't really care about the Shinigami..but apparently this man and the man she couldn't sense energy from did..and that bothered her instincts a little bit. So she figured it wouldn't hurt to try and play along...for now.

"We should probably go after him..Captain-class or not..Shinigami running around like a child can pose a problem to the humans."

With that she simply took off running after him. It wouldn't be hard to catch up to her..but she wasn't super slow either..luckily..thanks to her high stamina..she could run for a long time..she just wasn't as fast as some people she knew..So off she went. Figuring the two men would follow after her or try to stop her. It didn't matter which.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:36 pm

The man just stood there processing what just happened. He shook his head. Kids where kids, might as well play along. Then the potential Pedophile came up to him and introduced himself. “Well Mr. Chitose, my names is Gauge Jackson” he smiled and then decided its about time to go after the kid. He could still sense the child. He dashed off towards it not noticing the other woman coming up. The child was very fast, Gauge could catch up if he got serious possibly, but otherwise he would have to use sneak tactics to tag him. He scanned the surroundings and chased after the child now in his sights. Hopping off the same buildings he did, but avoided the cars. He chuckled a bit, it has been awhile since he took a break and played some games. He dashed up closer to the kid and noticed the Woman chasing to. He remember the child yelling everyone is it, maybe she was a parent of his or something. She did feel strong, not someone Gauge would want to piss off.

Gauge veered off the path and thought where would the child end next. He noticed the pattern and disappeared at high speeds(using whatever bounts have that’s like flash step) and appeared right in front of the child. Due to his race, this would be completely off guard, but who knows what this kid can do. He ran forward right after reappearing and dove over the kid and tagged at his head. If succeeded he would say“Now your it” he chuckled and kicked off the air deeper into the city, always making sure he could sense the kid. If failed, he would keep trying to tag him. He did not realize there were two vizards, and this one child was a shinigami.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 7:50 pm

Emi looked back at the 3 who appeared to be rushing after him, he waved his hand back at them, "Yay, Creepo, Shorty and Purple-head are all coming after me! This is gonna be fun!" He giggled a bit as he continued to rush about, running away from them before the bounto appeared in front of him, diving forward to touch him, this caused Emi to look surprised and stop himself, sliding a bit forward, and as the man towered over him about to touch him, his expression quickly changed to that of a smile, disappearing using Shunpo and appearing above the man, stepping on his back, "Hehehe! Can't catch me Creepo!" He chuckled as he talked before jumping off the mans back, continuing to run around, going into traffic and putting a finger in his mouth as a car stops infront of him, the man yelling at him to get out of the way as Emi looked at it, and smiled as he walked up to it and patted the car lightly, "Cool!" His pats made a hand print dent in the car due to his incredible reiatsu.

Emi Giggled as he then jumped up to a roof top and over to another street, running down to a market place of sorts. He saw a toy shop and stopped for a moment, putting his hands on the glass and looking inside, "Ooooh! I want one, They look so cool!" He giggled a bit as he walked up to the door and pushed it open going inside and walking around to the play area which was right next to the kids clothes section, he picked up a toy truck in the play area and started treating it like an airplane, which was completely wrong but he didn't know any better seeing as this kind of technology doesn't exist in Soul Society, "Hehehe!! This is a plane right?!" He said being absolutely excited. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a lolipop that seemed to be a little hairy, but put it in his mouth anyway, sucking on it, letting out a cheerful squeal at how delicious it is.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 am

"Fine" Parius said, to the women's words "Couldn't blame you." Parius nodded, as all of them agreed to go after the little Captain. The other two shot off, but Parius wasn't as quick about it. He walked casually down the street, before smiling, and Shunpo'ing off. He could still see the guy. Gauge, as he went the same route as the child. Parius followed him, and was soon close, when he stopped, Parius about ran into him, when he was off again. Parius watched, as he went to catch the child, but the small Captain, Shunpo'ed above the man, and used him, to get further away.

Parius followed, using his Shunpo. He landed, in front of a market place, before going into a toy shop. He got weird looks, but he didn't care. He saw the Captain, playing with a toy truck, as if it was a plane. Parius walked over, and, if this works, poked him on the head, stating, "You're it." If not, he would miss, and pick up the chase again.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 3:38 am

Rena didn't care for childs games. Though it made her wonder how in the nine hells this manhad become a captain. He acted like he was 4 years old and looked like he was 9. However..unless he stole the Haori..which Rena doubted..he really was a captain of gotei 13. Looks like Soul Society had seriously sunk to new llows if they had to allow a child into their ranks. Unlike the others however..she wasn't playing tag. She was only making sure he didn't do anything seriously stupid. Playing as though he was a child was stupid yes.. but it wasn't dangerous to anyone. She intended to keep it that way.

So while everyone kept trying to catch him and fail. She simply kept pace with the speedy little kid and didn't bother with anything else. If he did something that could cause problems..then she'd stop him. Until then this was just a way to kill time..since she had been searching for hollows this whole time and hadn't found any. Kind of figuring they would have attacked a captain class shinigami by now..or ran with their tails between their legs..Either way it didn't matter long as this kid didn't ruin the city.

(..sorry..but I'm basically spectating.)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:28 am

Gauge looked up to see the lady he that he assumed to be his mother. Instead of chasing him the man slowly walked over to her. “Nice kid you have” He smiled. He didn't know anything really about the Gotei ,figured that whole captain nonsense was just a game. Although he did shrug off the fact the kid could use Shunpou. “So what are you all doing here?" Are there hollow around” he did know the basis of them killing hollow. He didn't mind them. However he could not tell the difference between vizard and shinigami, he has never encountered a vizard before. He looked down at Parius playing with the child. “I hope that man isn't a pedophile” he chuckled a bit. He had an impression that the woman may be ignoring him, well then so be it, he will talk to himself. “By the way, I'm Gauge Jackson” he took off his hat and bowed like a gentleman.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 4:29 pm

Emi remained in the play area with his truck about to slam it into the ground before being poked on the head hearing the words, "You're it." Emi lifted his head to the point where he could see behind him and put on a big smile before jumping up, letting go of the truck, it landing on the floor and landing on his feet facing the man, "Looks like you win Purple-Head-san! That was fun! Hehehe, Now we get to chase you right?" He asked as he looked up at him with a big smile of excitement and happiness. He looked over to the plush toys however and immediately got distracted, walking over to them and picking up a cat plushy, looking at it and hugging it, "Fur-chan!" He called it, "I'm gonna take you with me!" He stated before walking back to the man.

Emi looked up at the man again, "So I get to chase you now right?" He asked as he pulled out his zanpakuto, sheath and all, and held it above his head with a devilish smile on his face, his reiatsu despite being held back a lot was still noticeable. He jumped up and swung his sheath down towards the man, saying, "YOUR IT!!" Whether he missed or not, it didn't matter, he just wanted to have some fun, so he kept the game going, except he'd be chasing them now.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 3:53 am

Parius smiled, at the Captains innocence. It reminded him, of his younger brother. Parius grimaced. A pang of guilt, for leaving his family. Then, the small captain, waved his blade again, a devilish smile on his face. Parius smiled, as he moved out of the way again, before Shunpo'ing outside. He looked to see the other two, Gauge and the women, talking. He smiled, and moved towards them. "Before he comes back out, I would like a name, from you." He asked the women.

If the captain came back up, he would laugh, before looking at the two. "Well, before you start thinking it, I'm not a pedophile. I just...like to do things. Hate being bored...." He Shunpo'ed off, before landing on a roof. He watched what would happen next, with a smile in his face. I hope this gets a bit more interesting.......
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyMon Dec 05, 2011 5:35 am

She grabbed the man and glared him down as he implied that the shinigami kid was her child. She didn't want a child. She didn't need the burdens of a child..and she didn't want to know how messed up the child would be..having a vizard mother as a parent. She lifted him quite easily off the ground and continued to glare at him before speaking and then setting him back down as the other vizard came out of the building nearby.

"He isn't my kid. I'm doing damage control. Nothing more. I'd rather have him out of the world of the living since he obviously isn't here for a mission."

The other vizard asked her name at this point. She scoffed a bit..considering it didn't matter who she was, but since he bothered to ask..she figured she'd let him know. After all..she wasn't without a nice side.

"Rena Lisola. Daughter of infamous Kaze Lisola. Don't even try to compare me to that lunatic either."

She watched as the vizard took off. Guess that ment he had tagged the kid and was now running from being it. She didn't go after him..instead she waited for the kid so that she could keep an eye on him. Vizard didn't concern her.. they knew what not to do.. but this shinigami captain was so childish she couldn't shake the feeling he was going to do something stupid.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 12:14 am

Gauge could have dodged the hand, but he didn't really care, instead he gave a funny smile and laughed nervously. “Sure” he smiled. She was pretty funny he thought to himself, and then she introduced herself. She obviously had some issues. “If you don't want us to compare, why bring up his name in the first place.” he was curious in thought and saw as the vizard left. The a small hush left the blankets on his back. “ah..i see” he smiled things are gonna get interesting, or so he hopped. He looked down at the store and spotted the kid, he could see the sword out, uh oh, he thought. He wasn't wanting conflict, however different could be said for the blade hidden in the blankets. He hasn't stopped being so restless since we spotted the kid. He turned back at the Female named Rena. “So, why would this kid be here on a mission”. He didn't quite understand that the child was a captain, or part of the Gotei, which Gauge didn't know of either. “What's wrong with such a kid doing here? And why are you so defensive about children.” he decided to throw in just for some kicks, however already he could tell it would either be ignored, or not taken lightly, oh well, Gauge knew he could take care of himself in a battle.

He had no hatred for any race, little did he know that the kid was of the gotei, and they hated his own race. He looked back at Rena. “are you as shinigami as well” he asked, he knew the kid was by the outfit, he had seen many of those kind around. But he didn't see one on her and Parius, who talked about being the same race he heard while dashing to the kid in the first place.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyTue Dec 06, 2011 3:21 am

Emi looked at the man as he dodged his sheath, laughing a bit as he watched the man shunpo out of the store, he was completely pumped about chasing them, and jumped up and down with his hands out, "Yay! This is gonna be fun!" He yelled, the store owner telling him to be quiet, he just laughed and started running out of the store.

As the door flung open, Emi stood there, stopped and looked up curiously at the woman and other man whom he met earlier, a moment of silence was created and afterwards he put on a large smile, "TIME TO RUN GUYS!" He explained as he jumped up and immediately tried to send his 2 feet forward towards the man, aiming them towards his chest. His reiatsu was held back due to regulations of soul society, so his attack wouldn't really be too damaging, but were still strong enough to push the guy back quite aways, if it hit anyway. He laughed as he sent his feet forward, "I'm gonna get both of you!" He said as he jumped off the air whether he hit the guy or not, sending himself towards the woman.

Emi immediately swung upwards with his sheath, pointing it at her stomach, not full on attacking, more like a hard poke would occur if it had hit, he chuckled as he began his onslaught, afterwards whether it hit or not he'd land on his feet and look over to the purple haired guy who ran away, "Nu uh, I am NOT letting you get away Purple-head!" He said, followed up by a laughter as he used shunpo to disappear from the scene towards the purple haired guy, his speed being incredible due to his small body, he jumped roof top to roof top to catch the purple haired guy.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 am

Parius watched, his smile dissapearing a bit. Rena Lisola....So, she's the daughter, of Death? Parius chuckled, before watching what transpired below, as Emi launched at him. The kid was fast, but speed was on of Parius's specialty. So, he Shunpo'ed away, taking a very long route, back to Gauge, and Rena.

He appeared, as the silence between them grew. His wolfish smile back, he sat there, for a bit, listening to what the two had to say. Or, they might try to tag him. If that happened, Parius would Shunpo away, stopping on a street corner. He pushed hisd hair, out of his eyes, before moving again. He didn't know, if they were after him. He didn't care. PArius hadn't let his speed loose, since he had fought with Ashen. And now, he was gioing to enjoy his little trip. He had other things to do....
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 7:47 pm

Her reiatsu flared angrily as the idiot made another comment about her being a "mother" indirectly. but for the most part she ignored him. She had already answered his questions with her previous answers. She was here for damage control. Nothing more. Nothing less. and the idiot captain was acting so childish it was no wonder Rena was worried something bad might happen.

However..the captain apparently had a high interest in acting like a fool. He came out of the store..trying to flying drop kick the guy next to her in the chest and then did something very..incredibly..truely..retarded. He swung his weapon..sheathed or not didn't matter..at Rena.

Her Zanpaktou snapped from it's sheath and the reverse blade style katana slammed down onto his with more than enough force to send the tip into the ground. Her reiatsu once again flared dangerous out of anger. It was bad enough he was being a childish moron but now he was swinging that zanpaktou around like a toy! HOW did this man ever become a captain!?

the little boy laughed and took off after the vizard with the purple hair right afterwards..and Rena was forced to take off after them. If for some reason this turned into a brawl..even a friendly one..this was going to get far more irritating than it needed to be. Spiritual beings shouldn't clash unless there is a damn good reason. Not because someone is acting 4.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 12:11 am

The child came fast, but Gauge could see it coming. He grabbed out the blanket and flung it in front of him still all rolled up to block the attack. Gauge's own strength was not weak, he easily redirected and flung off the child’s attack. The blanket even cushioned the blow. “heh” he smiled. Gauge was a whole lot better than he looked. He flung the feet in the air and Rena took care of the rest. A Hush left the blanket. Gauge sighed as the blanket unraveled after Rena went off. It revealed a golden hilt double edge sword, gleaming in the sun. The hush rumbled from the sword, as if it were alive itself. Gauge slowly walked towards where everyone was running. “No killing though, he is just a kid” he glared at his blade. He wasn't gonna put so much effort, he just walked casually over there.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 10:25 am

Emi was a little disappointed as he stopped on one of the roofs, he had a pouting face on as he crossed his arms, his zanpakuto in its sheath was still on the ground. The people he was chasing were incredibly fast just like him, it was going to be a little harder then he though, he sat down for a moment and tilted his head back and forth, "Should I release my reiatsu? I'd be a lot faster if I did... but im under rules not to..." He said to himself quietly, lowering his head and getting an annoyed face on of slight anger, "EERG I WANNA CATCH THEM!" He yelled out a little inpatient he was, but he put on a smile and giggled a bit.

He looked over at the girl whom was chasing after him, he laughed a bit as he stood up, the way she reacted to his tagging attempt was pretty aggressive he had hoped she wasn't mad at him, he lifted his hand and put it into his shirt, pulling out a lolypop, a large one that was red in color, "This should be good!" He chucked it as hard as he could at the girl, the lolypop flying incredibly fast and would of stuck to her anywhere it hit, he laughed a lot after he threw it before using shunpo to disappear into the sky, looking down to see where they all were, he saw the girl, and the guy before her, where was purple head...

Emi's head turned to find the man he was looking for, jumping up and down in the sky before looking down at the girl, her reiatsu did appear to be higher then before, but he just got excited over it, thinking it would make the game more interesting. He used shunpo to appear closer and closer to the purple haired guy before stopping above the guy on a roof top, jumping off and attempting to land with his feet on the guys head, he so loved doing things like that.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:36 pm

Parius watched everything, before moving again. Rena seemed to be pissed, so he didn't try to get near them. The small Captain seemed to be trying a bit harder. Ha moved towards him, but Parius Shunpo'ed more. He decided to move towards Gauge. As he landed near the man. He waved. "So, you have do have a sword?" He smiled, before Anokoku interjected himself. Fight. Now. "Ok, you know what? Shut up., Anokoku. Or, I'll spin you, again."

He sighed, before looking at Gauge. He was probably confused. "My sword is....bothersome, sometimes. So. I mean no disrespect, but what are you? I can't feel any Rietsu from you, like normal Humans. But, neither are you a Vizard, or Shinigami..." If, by that time, Emi had caught up to him, Parius would look at him, before sighing again. He would move away again. He was getting bored, but he would keep moving.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Rena stopped as she caught up to the other vizard and sighed a bit at how stupid this had become. What was the point? This kid obviously had no mission. No reason to be in the world of the living at all. Especially while wearing a captain haori. Is this how far the gotei 13's precious standards had dropped? Even a useless good for nothing child could become a captain?

"I've had enough..I'm tired of this. He has no mission and no right to that haori..I'm done. Gotei 13 can clean up it's own wrecks if this kid starts trouble."

With that she clapped her hands together and was gone. No spiritual pressure was detected. No trace of where she went. She had literally warped away from there she was before hand. Hundreds of miles away in Kyoto she relaxed on a rooftop and decided to take a nap.

"I can't believe Soul Society has dropped so low.. I had heard it was much more grand than to allow a child to be a top ranked official.."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town   "SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town Empty

Back to top Go down

"SMALL" Trouble In Karakura Town
Page 1 of 1