Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Forgotten I_vote_lcapThe Forgotten I_voting_barThe Forgotten I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Forgotten Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Forgotten Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Forgotten Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Forgotten Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Forgotten Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Forgotten Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Forgotten Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Forgotten Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Forgotten Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Forgotten Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Forgotten Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Forgotten

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

The Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: The Forgotten   The Forgotten EmptyMon Jan 13, 2014 7:41 pm

Advent Human Template

Basic Information

Name: ??? (She'll introduce herself as having long forgotten her own name)
True Age: ??? (She is unable to remember because of the gaps between rebirths)
Personality:

She has long since lost the ability to see a bright future in the world despite the fact she willingly fights for it, but she isn't exactly an empty glass either because she still believes life is worth saving and living which is why she continues to fight for a future she doesn't believe exists to begin with.

She is extremely intelligent causing her to view the world and all that exist in it in a very black and white manner. She rationalizes everything and because she's so smart she can do so so accurately that confusing her with a new situation is nearly impossible, especially since she was from an age where miracles were quite common.

She is imaginative in that she is incredibly creative and able to think of a mass of complex things at once with very little effort, such as creating her own little world inside her head complete with individual people that act different and whole cities, but she is Logical in that she's not about to expect a unicorn to suddenly pop out of thin air, though it's happened to her before, which is amazing that she managed to stay that way because of the level of magic her original "Age" was used to seeing and even more so because of the current state of the world.

She's very serious to a fault even if she doesn't seem or sound that way. Because she's gone through incarnation so much she's lost most of her original emotions though she's still got her morals still intact.

She likes to observe civilizations and interactions between entities but isn't exactly socially adept herself. She'll remain quiet and just listen to others more than speak herself but she doesn't shy away from social activity. In fact being near others seems to refresh her even if she isn't doing anything more than observing/listening.

Like her confidence it isn't so much her being courageous as it is being too used to rebirth. She has come to terms wit the fact she can't fully die and thus has a seemingly "infinite" number of tries towards anything, at least thats how she thinks now, and she'll take any challenge thrown at her because of this though she still won't go out of her way and commit suicide (Final Move) against her foe(s) without a good enough reason.

Even though she would most likely seem like an assassin type of person to an onlooker's perspective she holds high value for the sanctity of life from all viewpoints not just the human living standard. She'll fight against any evil but she will also protect any good as Race means nothing to her and has no bearing on her judgement calls.

She is also highly effective at combat strategies and is able to keep an organized plan in and for nearly any situation with multiple back up scenario's planned. Wherever she seems to be holed up for a home becomes much cleaner than it was when she originally arrived but only if she is by herself as she respects the "mess" caused by others as some people, at least in her mind, tend to like their own "messes".

Fears: Being trapped and tortured for eternity since she can't permanently die.

Appearance

Height: 5'9''
Weight: 127 LB
Physical Traits:
The Forgotten Rezi_zps2aa76015
Clothing:
Accessories:

Fighting Style

General fighting style: She has extensive weapon training due to her unnaturally long life and as such makes a dangerous close quarters combatant. Despite this she is not a bad gunner either making long to mid range just as confortable for her. It's hard to give her one style because her style shifts at a whim depending on the situation and she isn't set to just one way of fighting. She could fight head on or start using dirty tricks as the battle calls for it. She's lived long enough and experienced enough battles to the point she's simply that difficult to pin a style to.

Strengths: Speed, Spiritual Energy/Power
weaknesses: Spiritual Energy Dependant (Because it is used as her natural strength and endurance technically making those weaknesses I can explain better if need be), No Sensing (But has intuition against assassination attempts due to Her graft arm)

Energy Color: Black with a tint of green outlining it

Primary Stage

[*]Name: Arm of a Fallen God
Effect: Grafted in place of her right arm is a much more powerful arm from a fallen god she had slain in a previous life. This arm uses her spiritual energy in place of actual muscles allowing the one arm to fight using her immense spiritual reserves and power instead of her weaker human muscles which are below average and is the only reason she isn't easily assassinated since she cannot sense energy as it warns her last second against most if not all of such attempts. This arm, though of a different being, changed itself to match the rest of her body and is capable of withstanding Zanpaktou weaponry/abilities on it's own. (Though the rest of her body would be damaged normally by Aoe's).

This arm can create two weapons for her to use at any given point and always forms the second in her normal human hand. First is her melee weapon which is always formed in the God Hand that changes hardness from common bronze to toukai zanpaktou level hardness depending on the "need" or amount of concentration/effort/situation she puts forth or is in when she creates it (as it has no set form) and it is not limited to any specific type though she must unsummon it and resummon a new one if she wishes to change it's shape and can only do so once per post (Since it's not meant to be a swap gimmick) and because of it's ability to have differing hardness it can be broken unless created at it's highest form of Zanpaktou steel(In Deitic empowerment it is Toukai level because in this normal state her max power matches Bankai level). Because of how this arms muscles function she is able to use two-handed weapons in this one hand with little effort as if they were one handed but this doesn't mean she's stronger/faster when using a one handed weapon since it just allows her to wield any weapon with just the God Hand.

The gun that forms can look like any gun/rifle but follows the following guidelines on it's use as it uses her own energy as the bullets, has three rounds bursts, and they actually look like "real" bullets and have a very powerful Armor Piercing passive that makes Heirro's or armor skin-like abilities 75% less effective against it but does not include barrier spells/abilities. Unlike her bladed weapon it cannot be fully broken or forced to jam though it can be damaged (showing nicks and gashes and such) and that damage slowly repairs itself with neglible amounts of her own energy over time. When being created a blue flame generally appears in one of her hands momentarily to signify it is happening but it doesn't even generate heat therefore is just a visual.

[*]Name: Curse of the Incarnator
Effect: Her soul and her physical form have melded into one because she incarnates when slain and has gone through the process so many times. Due to this she is able to access far more spiritual power than normal to even the more gifted humans. This passively quadruples her spirit energy reserves and is the reason her spiritual power is a strength. Since she uses spiritual energy as a physical booster this increase in reserves means her body can withstand much more damage than normal and still continue to function normally as it will use her energy in order to keep itself alive (Think Kuwabara). This does not give her natural regeneration but it does keep her from bleeding out (Unless totally slain), and keeps her from succumbing to her injuries even if fatal (Though the pain still effects her. She just won't lost conciousness.)

[*]Name: Accel
Effect: The user is temporarily, as in a few seconds (I can get more specific if need be) or one post depending on the need, speed their entire body up on a cellular level between double, triple, and even quadruple the normal speed. The farther it is taken the more strain is placed on the body afterwards and the longer it takes to be able to access the power to use this ability again. This increases natural healing, immunity responses, and physical movement. So even as a human with no natural regeneration using this skill grants the same effect as average regeneration while active.

|Quadruple + few seconds = 3 post CD                 |
|Triple + one post = 3 post CD                       |
|Quadruple + one post = 4 post CD                    |
|----------------------------------------------------|

Name: Outcome Modify
Effect: Once per post and only able to apply one at a time on just one weapon (She can't dual modify) she is able to add a different outcome to her attacks temporarily. The list of available outcomes are as follows.

[*]Name: Deny
Effect: This ability gains a CD equal to the CD of the ability negated (In the case of no CD this ability has a twice per post limit) and with it she can cause the outcome of any attack that isn't a "Final" move against her to do absolutely no damage and even make her feel refreshed. (though her actual combat reserves remain the same) This doesn't protect the area around her however so she'd still fall through a hole in a second story floor even if she herself remained uninjured because the floor would have probably gotten obliterated by any attack she'd use this modifier against.

[*]Name: Negate
Effect: The weapon/bullet glows the color of Blood Red and upon contact causes regenerative and/or healing capabilities/spells/powers to cease function (Or in the case of instantaneous regeneration it is reduced to just below average) for three posts with a grace period of five. This outcome can last until cancelled.

[*]Name: Warp
Effect: The weapon/bullet glows the color of Light Indigo and upon use causes the weapon to extend and move/bend up to three times per attack in an attempt to hit the intended point of contact of the target anyways. This outcome only works for a single post before wearing off and cannot be activated consecutively.

[*]Name: Release
Effect: The weapon/bullet glows the color of Glistening Gold and upon use causes the weapon to exert a large blast of energy. In the case of blade it's similar to a getsuga tencho. The gun is similar to a cero beam. This outcome can be used once per two posts since the power output is 70% stronger than the above mentioned visual aids actual strength as if they had been used by her.

[*]Name: Trap
Effect: The weapon/bullet glows the color of Sky Blue and upon contact causes the point of contact to flash freeze over the skin/clothing/armor for three inches in thickness and spreads in both directions from the contact point six inches each totalling a foot of ice creation. This outcome can used for a full post before fading and cannot be re-activated for two posts afterwards.

Hyper Mode

Appearance Change: Her skin becomes darker tanned and her eyes turn yellow as well as her hair shortening while going from it's normal light pink to completely white and slightly spikey style in replace to her long smoothed hair style.

Abilities

Name: Abilities Retained
Effect: This form keeps the same powers that this being would normally possess since they were granted to her BY the God Hand. Except for Outcome Modify which is replaced by the below powers.

Name: Deitic Empowerment
Effect: In this form this being gains 40% increased speed, spiritual power, and Teleportation, which she is able to do twice per post for up to 50 yards each, and she is augmented with a strong heirro like covering to protect her against attacks. Her grafted hand also obtains the power to cause shockwave explosions upon contact with anything else at her command. This two foot concussion blast wave is able to be used in conjuction with any weapon placed in the God Hand's grasp transferring the ability to that item during it's use. The gun formed while in this stage is now able to fire Cero beams with each shot instead of being as limited as it was using Outcome Modify: Release but must still follow the same three round burst rule (So no rapid fire like Starkk)(The power is reduced to normal in comparison to Outcome: Release to make up for more shots per post)

Name: Last Solution
Effect: She clasps her maximum spiritual power within her God Hand even if she is nearly out of energy and either punches the ground or simply releases it (Either way the effect is the same). When this occurs her body is entirely destroyed as the use of such power is more than her body can withstand and the resulting explosion is devastatingly powerful and wide ranged. Because this is her final move it's power output is at the highest allowed while the range consists of two hundred yards in every direction including down. Her body will eventually reconstitute itself either in the same place it died in or if that is physically impossible, such as a lava pit being where she died or something, she'll appear randomly 20 miles off in a place she can rest until she regains consciousness but this rebirth cannot occur in the same thread she was slain or used this ability in.

Background

This being was once a travelling warrior who had marched across the land in search of adventure and glory back during times where gods, demons, and dragons were all common place and usually being attacked by adventurers like her. The only difference is that this being, with the help of friends who didn't survive the incursion, managed to permanently slay a deity. After doing so an arm from that deity remained in this world and having no power left to destroy it, since it seemed to house a decent remnant of the fallen god's power still, she took it to a Magus capable of dealing with the still powerful object. Upon completing the initial analysis of the arm however the Magus informed her that he could replace her arm with this one and augment her own power immensely. Being an adventurer out for glory her naive ego, at least at the time since she still had one, got the better of her and she accepted. The arm's "power" definitely helped this being become stronger but over time she quickly realized that it was in fact a curse meant to keep her from being able to move on from her mortal coil as it forced her to incarnate as herself with the same body and same memories anytime she died. The process took a while each time, of course , but it was always excruciatingly painful for her to endure it and she disliked it immensely.

Between the times changing during each of her "sleeps" inbetween her deaths and the fact she hated the incarnating process she simply stepped into the shadows for the last two thousand years and watched the world around her change. But eventually even her tomb where she had enshrined herself and keep an eye on the activity outside was badly damaged when a place in America named Chicago was wiped off the map and the hollow that took residence there to feed on the left over reishi began poking around the place cracked open the door leading to the Tomb since it was so damaged now. The hollow were low level and easily dispatched by her but it forced her to recognize she could no longer hide while the world seemed to spiral out of control.

Sidenotes: ..So..tired of..backgrounds..

Last edited by Rena on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:24 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

The Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten   The Forgotten EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 2:50 am

Not sure if I covered the ones that you wanted more help on and stuff in xat or not, cuz I'm seeing some missing things.

Deny: Idk if you want a scale for this (cd being equal to whatever it stopped damage to her) or flat one or two post cd (or three if you want it stronger)...I guess take your pick. Just know that the flat cd, if an attack has a cd that's larger than that, it'll only weaken it.

Actually that was the only thing. I'll give ya an approval and tier after that.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten   The Forgotten EmptyWed Jan 15, 2014 6:15 am

Deny has/had a nine post CD this entire time. Just saying. I can go with Deny CD = negated power CD. I'd prefer it. Makes me happier. o-o..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten   The Forgotten EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:47 am

I think I asked you to point that out to me of where it said that in pm, but never did. Even so, I think that was a bit excessive. Let's go with that scale, though it does raise the issue of what happens if the attack has zero cooldown...if that's the case, she can use it once or twice a post? I don't wanna over nerf it again...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

The Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten   The Forgotten EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 7:46 am

I'll go with twice per post since no CD abilities generally get spammed. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

The Forgotten Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Forgotten   The Forgotten EmptyThu Jan 16, 2014 2:52 pm

Approval number 1

1-3
Back to top Go down