Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Forgotten Burial I_vote_lcapForgotten Burial I_voting_barForgotten Burial I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Forgotten Burial I_vote_lcapForgotten Burial I_voting_barForgotten Burial I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Forgotten Burial Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Forgotten Burial Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Forgotten Burial Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Forgotten Burial

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySun Dec 07, 2014 11:02 pm

He had been resting within what seemed like a stasis almost and he felt his consciousness slip back into place, his lungs felt heavy as if he hadn't been breathing in such a long time. Then he grimaced, he felt a deep pain within his chest. His body violently shook as his body remembered the feeling of living and he went to take a deep breath and he could feel something slipping into his mouth and he began to gag. His eyes burst open, yet all he could see was darkness before something slipped into his eyes and they began to burn horrendously. He had no clue where he was, or what had happened and the fact that he was within darkness only increased his fear, typically he liked the darkness, yet in this case it seemed like something was crushing him. He tried to move his arm towards his back were his sword should be resting yet he was met with huge resistance at moving his arm. His eyes burning, his mouth beginning to dry out incredibly fast from whatever was pouring into it he was growing both increasingly desperate and annoyed. He was beginning to understand were he was and it was more than enough to piss him off entirely. He felt energy long unused well up within him and he tried to move his mouth into a smile but couldn't even manage that, forming a cero within his open mouth he obliterated the sands above his head.

Opening his burning eyes he was capable of seeing a glimpse of the sky before the sand began to tumble back down upon him, forming two ceros within his hands he fired them off in a X shape across himself and was capable of standing into a half crouched form before my sand surrounded him. He had finally gotten his smile though. His eyes still shut tight he was holding his sword now and he released using the burst of energy to blast away a bit of the sands before leaping up into the air. Spinning around to launch any excess sand off of himself his eyes still shut tightly he returned to his sealed state as he landed in the small crater that had been created by the sands filling where he had previously been. The pain within his chest hadn't vanished and he could imagine why, when he felt his feet touch back down on the ground he collapsed and was trying his best to get the sand out of his eyes. When he could finally see through one of them he looked around himself to make sure he was the only one in the immediate area. He knew that it could change fast and so he was trying to act as fast as possible. He had almost cleaned out the other eye, both however still burned horribly and he knew they were bloodshot to all hell. Placing a single hand into his mouth he reached back and touched his uvala, pulling his mouth as fast as possible he felt a rush of what was a mix of sand and water escape his mouth. He had been slowly filling with sand, what a great feeling that was.

After another fifteen minutes he felt as if he was finally resting trying to gather his surroundings. He was within the endless desert of Hueco Mundo that was for certain. However he couldn't tell which direction Los Noches was in. He was certain the residing pain within his chest was from his father. His only clue to go off of was a residing imprint of the front of his fathers gauntlet that he was certain should have broken one of his ribs. Why his father hadn't actually killed him he didn't know. Maybe he had actually slipped away after that punch, and his father had just believed he was dead. Regardless he obviously wasn't and was moving around again. He also remembered now why he had no clue which direction Los Noches was, his father had brought him out here, and he wasn't the best at sensing. His father had brought him out here to leave him in the sands again. He stood up and let out a massive roar letting his energy spike upward. He was going to have to do this the hard way. Follow the stronger hollows back to the fortress over time again. Unless someone he knew found him that was, but he highly doubted anyone would just stumble across him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 11:01 am

The sands of hueco mundo stretched on for miles, but no one seemed to be around. A creature of immense power sat in the sounds, munching on the arm of a deceased hollow. Ripping flesh from bone, he didn't even bother keeping an eye out for danger. This adjuchas had been strong, his flesh rich with power. Sen had torn him to pieces like it was nothing.

He continued to eat, when he suddenly felt a discharge of power in the near distance, followed by two more bursts of energy. Sen looked towards it, head cocked, teeth clacking together. He ripped some flesh from the arm and stood up. The energy he felt was familiar, but it was not his mortal enemy. It was to weak to be him. Sen stood up, grabbing a hunk of leg. He needed to know who that was.

Sen continued to strip flesh from the arm as he walked. When he got close enough to see someone stand up from the sand, he sonido'd, stopping next to the arrancar, sending a burst of sand into the air. "So weak, are you really his child? Yes, I can smell the resemblance, the familiarity. You are one of his." Sen said, he clacked his teeth and smiled. "Why are you here, and not tucked away in his castle, Prince of hueco Mundo?" His voice was dripping with hostility. He'd tried to kill this boy's sister, but she'd been saved. He could make up for that now, and kill him instead.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyMon Dec 08, 2014 6:07 pm

Liv Sonido'd across the desert, dispatching of any Hollow that dared try and impede her. She struggled to understand how she knew he was out here somewhere. But no matter how she tried to rationalize it, the same conclusion always presented itself. She just knew. No logical explanation. Shaking her head, Liv concentrated on trying to sense his energy. She cursed as she failed to detect anything, regretting not practicing her Pesquisa. She stopped in the middle of a vast flat area in the desert. The sun scorched everything, but that was irrelevant. She had to find him.

The White Desert stretched on seemingly endlessly. Liv stopped again. She closed her eyes, and concentrated everything on her sensing. She was about to give up again, when she detected a small spike of power, followed by a larger one. The signature was unmistakable. Taking of at maximum Sonido, Liv careened across the desert towards what she hoped was the power signature of her twin brother, Styxx.

Liv arrived to find the boy, having just broken out of his sandy prison. "Styxx!" She raced over obliviously and wrapped her brother in a hug. "I was looking all over for you. What happened?" But before she could listen to his story, a familiar voice spoke, sending a shiver down her spine.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 12:35 am

As he sat where he was he felt the two spiritual energies enclose on him. The first he had seen a distance off before they sonido'd over to him. He turned his head to look up at them and locked his eyes upon theirs. He could tell they weren't an arrancar, they were still a hollow but one of immense power, and from the coherent lack of a mask, he figured they were a vasto lorde. When he began speaking to him he had almost stood up to defend his pride at being called weak when he felt the second energy close the distance and appear next to them. When he heard the voice call out his name he remembered the feeling of her energy and smiled. His sister was here so the being before him suddenly didn't scare him as much. He patted his sister on the shoulder and stood up facing the vasto lorde and putting out a hand to help up his sister now.

"While I resent the fact of you calling me weak. I can only guess that you speak of our father when you compare me." He emphasized the words weak and motioned to his sister when he spoke of his father. "To answer both of your questions at once as to why I'm all the way out here. I'm now twice exiled and as both my witness twice survived death." He had picked up on his sisters small shake of fear from hearing the vasto lorde's voice and could already infer that this creature was something. He both knew his father and had an effect on his sister. He kept his eyes on the vasto lorde as he spoke, "So who are you to question why I would roam the sands of the domain of my father." He spoke confidently feeling sure that his sister and himself could handle the man before them if they had to fight him, yet he hoped it wouldn't have to be that way, he still wasn't sure how his body would react to using it's energy again after his rest.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 1:02 am

Sen moved his gaze the the blond he'd somehow missed, and smiled. "Well Well, if it isn't my little fiery friend. Where is your shinigami body guard? Not here, oh no indeed not here." His face stretched into a wide grin, double rows of sharp teeth glinting, giving away that he did indeed have a mask, it was just grey, blending into his skin well. Sen clacked his teeth and turned his piercing vision to the boy.

"I am true kin of this place, pitiful arrancar. The sands of Hueco Mundo were home to hollow kind long before Aizen came here and inflicted you on this place. My claim is stronger, My blood purer. I Am Sen, Vasto Lorde, strongest of the hollow." He snapped his teeth, growling. "Two times you've faced death and beat it? They say three's the charm, eh? Lets find out. I will send you both to the abyss, and your father wont be far behind."

Sen let out a powerful Primal roar that shook the sands at his feet, and Lunged forward, a cloud of sand exploding up behind him. He slammed a fist towards Styxx's chest, and then jumped over him spinning. He lashed a foot at Liv as he landed in between them, and ten Javalin's of energy at both. His eyes were wild, grin stretching to his eyes as he attacked.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyThu Dec 11, 2014 12:48 am

Liv turned to see the source of the voice that dripped with malice. The last time she had seen Sen Resilius, he had come close to killing her but for the intervention of the Shinigami, Jensen Reinhart. This time, there would be no white knight to save her. Liv knew she had to protect Styxx from this monster, no matter the cost. She thought about dragging Styxx through a Gargantua to Gaige's house, but she knew she couldn't. Sen was her problem, and she wasn't about to put her friends in danger by hiding behind them. This was her problem. Something the Vasto Lorde said was slowly enraging her. He was going after Arngrim next. The Cero King was no saint, but Liv still loved her father, despite his flaws. Sen would have to go through her.

"You like to talk. How about you put 'em up instead? You want at our father, you gotta go through us. Time to Blayze through the battlefield!" Liv called out her Zanpakuto and entered Resurreccion, something she tried to avoid unless it was necessary, which it was at this point. She saw the demented Hollow launch a fist at Styxx, an instant before she was forced to dodge a foot that was lashed her way. She jumped back, back-flipping to land softly on the sand. Sen then lashed ten energy javelins at her. She neutralized each of them with rapid-fire gauntlet shots.

Liv decided to make her first move short, and to the point. She used her Cero of the Intercepting fist to channel Cero energy to her fists. Each of her punches were now bala-powered. She lunged forward, aiming a straight right punch to the gut. If this hit, Liv followed it with a left uppercut and then a right hook. If not, Liv followed the miss with a left hook and then a right haymaker. Either way, she would then somersault over Sen to reunite with Styxx.

Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 1:14 am

He let his energy spike again he knew a fight was about to break out and after Sens words, "I walk the abyss you vermin. Arrancar may have been created, but we..." He motioned to liv, "...Were born into power. Our father wouldn't succumb to something as weak as you that we could handle! Blitz, Lightning warrior!"

As he entered his resurrection and opened his eyes and saw the fight already beginning to open up in front of him the electricity coursing through his mind increasing his perception of sen just enough for him to actually notice the vasto lorde's mask. As the sands began to shake, he saw the burst of energy and sand begin to explode upward behind Sen, he stepped just far enough back that the fist towards his chest would miss barely, as he leaped over him, when he landed between them both he saw the spears of energy each beginning to form and launch, he maneuvered his body through each of the spears and watched Olivia's movements. He smiled as he saw he going to slam Sen in the gut, taking his sword in both hands he went to slam the blunt end of it into Sens back to ensure liv's punch would slam him in the gut if his sword connected. At the same time he anticipated a dodge from Sen the three fourths circle emerging upward from the ground as he swung his sword and formed five spears of darkness over Sen to try and prevent Sen from making it out of this pincer move uninjured.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySun Dec 14, 2014 2:11 pm

He cackled "You were born into nothing you quivering milksop." Sen said. Sen attacked, and was attacked from both sides in an attempt to pincer him. However he reacted with an unmatched speed and blocked the punch and blow to the back with either hand, then smiled as his hand snatched Styxx by the wrist, and he swung the boy at his sister, letting him go. He jumped away and formed a 5ft ball of energy over his palm. He struck the quivering red mass of power like it were a volley ball, sending it speeding towards them. If it hit it would explode with the power of a gran rey, if it missed it would bounce of the sand, and Sen used Sonido to get into it's patch, to bounce it back down at them.

He bounced it back, and would intercept it again if it failed to hit them or a shield. He continued to bounce at one or both of them, aiming for the boy if both split up. He hit it back 3 more times if nothing stopped it or it didn't hit someone, and this time when it impacted the ground it exploded. If he hit someone with it he simply laughed manically until they attacked him again. If not, he fired a cero at each of them while they were still distracted with the ball's explosion of sand.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Liv's strikes were blocked with apparent ease by Sen, who grabbed Styxx by the arm and attempted to swing him at Liv. The blonde Arrancar jumped over her airborne sibling and was just about to launch a counterattack, when the Vast Lorde jumped back and formed a large ball of energy in front of him. He then smashed the ball at the two siblings. Liv decided not to give the energy attack a chance and blasted it with a shot from each of her gauntlets. The ball exploded and kicked up a plume of sand. They were fighting in a desert after all. Sen followed it up with a cero at each of them through the sand cloud, which Liv ducked.

Liv shouted to Styxx. "Don't do anything stupid Styxx. This guy is no slouch. Tighten your defense." Liv decided to step it up a notch. She clenched her fists and entered Rage Mode. She blinked and her irises became a deep crimson, and the flames in her hair intensified. She charged forward, but strafed at the same time to avoid being hit by anything, and attempted to slam her left fist into Sen's eye, followed by a roundhouse kick from the right. If Sen dodged the punch, she would fire a shot from her left gauntlet causing her to instantly react with a cero-powered reverse elbow. Either way, she would then pepper him with three more punches, alternating (left-right-left), then jump back and fire a cero at him.

(Rage Mode lasts for 3 posts, strength and speed up by 25%)
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySat Dec 20, 2014 9:20 am

As his senses began to return to normal he realized his feet had left the ground and that he was being thrown at his sister. As he hit the sands and tumbled he and caught the sight of a ball of energy. Just as fast as he had seen it he caught his sister blasting it with her gauntlets and closed his eyes as sand exploded upward. His senses told him that Sen would attack at this point and he did indeed, he felt the two spikes of energy from the hollow and jumped high into the air. Catching a glimpse of his sister now trying to fight Sen at hand to hand combat he was capable of getting a slightly better clue of how fast the hollow actually was. He spun the four spears he had created in the sky and angled each at Sen and watched carefully, then launched them off to his sister's attacks to try and catch the hollow in the back.

As he came back to the ground he created a ball of azure and slammed it into his chest, his body seeming to erupt into the same color flame he rushed at Sen and tried to cleave him, moving the blade slow enough that he knew he wouldn't hit Sen he fired a bala from a six inch punch as his blade slammed into the ground, his whole attempt was to strike Sen with the bala.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySun Jan 11, 2015 7:43 pm

Sen dodged the attacks, laughing as he prepared a counter. However, a look of dread converted his face into a grimace, as a garganta ripped open behind him. "Damn it you always have to show up." He cursed, and jumped backwards into the gargantua, as something hit the sand where he previously stood, throwing up a cloud of sand. As the dust cloud died away, a massive shape stepped forth, cloak flapping behind him. Arngrim raised an eyebrow at his son, then looking to Liv he smiled. "I hope that worm didn't hurt you, dear." He said to her.

Then he looked back at Styxx. "So, your alive after all boy..." He was frowning, but then he did something very uncharacteristic for Arngrim. He put grabbed styxx by the shoulder and pulled him forward, hugging him slightly. Then he pushed him away. "Your still pathetically weak, but you've survived me twice... You'll make an espada yet." He said. "Well, since I've got both of you here, there is something I need to tell you. Its about your mother."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 6:40 pm

Liv was preparing another salvo to assist Styxx, when a Gargantua appeared behind Sen. The Vasto Lorde seemed to sense something heading this way, and fled through the portal. There was a thud that threw up a plume of sand. When it cleared, the unmistakable form of Arngrim Wolfcloak, Styxx and Liv's father, stood before them. The #0 Espada first spoke to Liv. She responded defiantly, sweeping her hair behind her. "I had it under control Daddy." She stuck out her tongue and smiled. Then, something unexpected happened. Arngrim commented on Styxx's inferior strength, as he often did, but then Arngrim hugged his son. Liv's jaw dropped.

Arngrim released the hug and turned to the two of them. He started to speak again, but he was interrupted by Liv, who had just finished putting her jaw back in. "Daddy, are you dying?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 6:12 pm

He felt the power through the gargantua, the same power he himself challenged multiple times and still feared, for fear was what let people live. He watched the vasto lorde flee and grew angry gritting his teeth and even preparing to chase him down before he came back to his senses and noticed his father step out of the portal. The vasto lorde feared his father, and so did he, to an extent. He stood there looking at his father with his anger still painted across his face but he understood the situation enough to understand that without this intervention they may not have actually made it through the fight. He would have just been continuously thrown around like a rag doll until he did something stupid that got himself or his sister seriously injured. He straightened up and returned back to his sealed state before finally letting the anger wash away from his face.

He regretted returning back to his sealed state as his father started to step closer to him. He had been left out here to die and since he hadn't died the second time was his father about to try and kill him again. He closed his eyes tightly preparing for a punch or something. When he felt his fathers hand on his shoulder he opened his eyes slightly. What he was met with was his father pulling him towards him in an embrace, one he had only ever experienced from his sister. He felt his eyes begin to sting, and he spoke pathetically, "Why..". When his father pushed him away he heard what sounded at first like an insult and then he heard the end of it and smiled, his father had actually complimented him and done something out of his character. "What's the occasion?" When he heard the mention of their mother his eyes dimmed, he was supposedly the cause why she was gone. Did their father finally turn over a new leaf and realize it couldn't have truly been his fault? Or did something happen and he had finally wanted to tell the children about it? His mind began wandering across all possibilities.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 9:54 pm

Arngrim grunted. "Bring that up ever again and I'll kill you." He grumbled as he stepped away from his children. "And no, I'm not dying Liv. Trust me i'm perfectly fine. Mostly. However as I mentioned, Its about time we talked about your mother, since it seems... She's back from the dead." Arngrim said. Then he clicked his fingers, and sand rose up to from a throne and two seats facing it. He sat down, relaxing in the newly formed rocky seat.

"To start off, you should both know your mother is a vizard. Think what you will of that. However. A long, long time ago, when you were both still very young, your mother tried to leave me. I was furious, but also devestated. I loved her more than life itself. She'd had a problem with my nature. Its very hard to resist the beast inside, and you both know mine is a furious beast. Still, I tried to change for her, to win her back. We almost made it work.

However the day we met to discuss our relation ship, your mother was attacked by another arrancar, stabbed through the back before either of us could react. It was a power play, they'd been trying to get to me and went through her to hurt me. It was also the last thing that arrancar managed to do, before I ripped off his head. After the fight, I looked for your mother, but her body was gone. I'd though.. I'd thought she was dead. I was wrong."
Arngrim let out a sigh. He hated speaking of Clara.

"She survived though. For what ever reason, she chose not to come back to me. Maybe she realised this would never go away, that my entire life would consist of fighting and killing, and honestly she was right. I'm not strong enough to change who I am, not Like you Liv, or Rui. Some arrancar just can't do it." He said. He looked at them both, his children. Both were stronger than he'd really believed, Espcailly Styxx who'd chosen not to give up trying to become stronger. "I Suppose you have questions then."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 10:53 pm

Liv listened intently to what Arngrim had to say. Their mother, back from the dead? It didn't seem to make sense. She listened to the rest of Arngrim's tale. Their mother was a Vizard, it turned out. She had been presumed dead when a rival of Arngrim's stabbed her. But she never actually died. Liv couldn't believe it when Arngrim inferred that he actually loved her. Liv understood now why Arngrim didn't like to talk about her. It was because her attempt to leave him and her subsequent "death" hurt him deeply. She understood why her mother would try to end their relationship too. While Arngrim was indeed honorable and fought to protect those few he cared about, he was also full of anger and cherished fighting and killing too much. It must have simply been too much for her too handle. But the fact that she was not dead, but had not made herself known was demoralizing. Did she not love her children? Without thinking, Liv spoke the one question she had waited centuries to ask, her eyes misty and her voice soft and vulnerable. "Daddy, what was she like?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 3:36 am

He understood his fathers feelings at his remark to never mention the hug that had just occurred. When his father elaborated on he stuttered slightly to himself, "She's not dead..." he fell back into the seat that his father had made his face stricken with both relief and just grief. He thought he should have not been completely devastated about this, he should have been relieved. At the mention that she was a vizard his eyes narrowed and he grew annoyed, his temper spiking spiritually as he clenched his teeth. He shook his head and calmed himself. His sister was tolerant of other races and he figured it was about time he did too, the thought made his skin start to squirm.

As he continued listening to his father's story he turned and looked at his sister and he reactions, she was taking this harder than him and he felt almost as if he was disconnected from the emotions she was feeling, yet he slightly understood. He felt grief when he was separated from his sister and he was sure that is what his sister must feel hearing about their mother being alive. He had adopted his fathers anger, and yet he felt like he was still capable of pulling himself out of the pit of despair that'd follow him if he went down the same path as his father.

He nodded his head at his sisters question, "Would she..." he paused, this was a question he felt would reflect his father more than her, "... Would she be proud of us..?" He didn't feel like his mother would hate them for being her children, spawned from her and Arngrim. He highly doubted it, but he wanted to find her, to meet her and begin to learn to control his own hatred and anger.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyWed Feb 04, 2015 10:27 pm

Arngrim watched his children's reactions. Styxx seemed upset about her being a Vizard, but he got that from Arngrim who despised them. Only because he was still in love with her, and her death/disapearance had broken his heart. He'd known she was alive, known she'd tricked him for a long time now. His hatred for vizards stemmed from her, though no matter how much he hated them, he could never bring himself to hate Clara. It was a compromise.

Arngrim seemed lost in reverie as he answered Liv's question. "She was amazing. One of the greatest swordswomen I've ever known. We first met before she became a vizard. I was hunting to Adjuchas who'd killed some of my followers. I found them harrassing her, and despite being out number she was holding her own. They ran when I showed up. i didn't stop to talk at the time, but I always wanted to meet that shinigami again. Later, after she'd turned and become a vizard she found her way into heuco mundo and attacked my original palace and tried to kill every hollow in it. I watched her fight, cutting through swaths of hollow like they were flies.

I've never been so impressed by such strength. Eventually she came up against one of my strongest followers, and he won. I ordered him to stop as he went for a killing blow but he ignored me, so I ripped his head off. I'll admit I originally took your mother prisoner. I was fascinated by her, entranced by her beauty and grace. I realised it was cruel to keep her locked up, but when I finally tried to release her she didn't want to leave. She'd fallen for me as much as i had for her.

Your mother had a dream, to protect the human world from hollow. I was content to help, because back then I had allot more contenders to deal with than I do now. We faught together side by side countless times. But when I turned my eyes on the human world itself, it strained our relationship. You might remember the early days when I sent you out on missions. That was what drove us appart. Especially when you were nearly killed, Styxx.. I never forgave you your weakness, but It was my fault she left. I see that now."

Arngrim took a deep breath and nodded to Styxx. "Why don't you ask her, yourself?" Arngrim said. Then he called out. "You can come out Clara. I've known you were there for the last ten minutes." Arngrim called. Really, but she'd let her stealth slip. Or she'd done it on purpose.

Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 4:23 pm

Liv glanced at Styxx with a fawning look. Her twin brother wasn't known for his sentimentality, so to see him in this emotional state was unusual, and it only emphasized the importance of what was happening. Liv put her arm around her brother and listened to their father. Liv was stunned by the raw emotion that Arngrim had felt for their mother. He had been in love with her, and with good reason. She sounded like an extraordinary person, strong, talented, and very kind. Then Liv was taken aback when Arngrim called to her. For a moment, Liv though he had lost his mind. But then, a warrior stepped over a nearby sand dune and approached. The warrior approached with unmatched grace and poise, a sword sheathed in a complicated looking scabbard. The unknown person wore what looked to be a suit of red Samurai armor, and she wore a mask that looked like the head of a Hollowfied bird, complete with a mane of feathers reaching down her back.

Liv was stunned. "Who-" But before she could finish her inquiry, the stranger stopped beside them and reached towards their mask. The mask melted away, revealing a young-looking woman, who bore a striking resemblance to Liv, but with her mane of messy hair being black and her eyes a deep crimson. When she spoke, it was as if all of the memory blocks were removed from Liv and Styxx's minds. They remembered everything. "Hello Arngrim. Indeed, I let my cover down. It is about time that this situation was resolved." She turned to Liv and Styxx. Liv was speechless. Clara moved to stand directly in front of them, her voice wavering slightly with emotion. "How is my little girl? My little Liv? And Styxx? My little soldier?"

Last edited by Orgoth on Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 11:43 pm

He remained in the seat that had been raised and when his sister came over to hold him he let his head rest against he shoulder. His eyes closed he felt as if he were going to break down, as if a wall deep within him had crumbled and emotions long suppressed were spilling forth. Yet when he heard his father bring up the fact that their mother was there the feelings became convoluted. Anger began to bubble within him, sorrow stung his eyes, rage clenched his teeth shut, and misery chocked his voice. He didn't understand how he should feel about her abandoning them. He understood her reasoning but to never reveal herself to them until now...

He felt something snap almost as if the anger had won as he heard his mother call him her little solider, "YOU DARE TO CAL- ARGH!" He stopped grabbing his face with both hands and letting out a scream into his palms. He couldn't handle the emotions that were flooding his mind, the rage that made him want to crush her skull but the happiness that he finally had the burden of thinking he had killed his mother lifted off his shoulders. It was ironic that he wanted to kill her because he believed he had already. He picked himself up off the ground and shook his head, "I'm not in the best state of minds... I don't.. I don't know how to feel about a reunion right now." He spoke softly and looked up at his sister expecting her to be slightly mortified with his previous actions, "I just.. I've wanted to know for so long if I really had killed you.. If that was why father pushed me so hard originally when I was maturing slower than liv.." He crumbled back into the seat his eyes seemingly staring off into the distance. He would need time to adjust and his mind and habits were a storm that he fought to get through. He placed a hand on his sisters head and rubbed it before placing his head on her shoulder again.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptySat Feb 14, 2015 11:31 am

"About time this issue was settled? I'll say, its been over 700 years." Arngrim said a bit snappishly. Styxx was also angry but he didn't seem to be on the right track. He was confused as to why Styxx even thought that. Maybe because Ezia had erased their memories for Clara, and he'd just assumed he'd done something wrong. Arngrim was feeling slightly bitter, he hadn't expected her to show up so soon. He watched Liv's reaction. Styxx, he didn't care about. He'd train him into a fighter yet but he'd never hold more affection for him than he did right now. But Liv... He was worried Clara would take her away, that he would lose The only person in the world he actually cherished Since Clara had left him.

Arngrim didn't say anything though. He sat with a grim look on his face and watched. It was Liv's choice, if she wanted to go and he'd never do anything to hurt her or stop her. He'd given up a long time ago trying to make her into a monster, when he realised how wrong it would be to drive such a kind soul to evil. She was one of the things that had tempered him, slowly. her influance slowly making him become less brutal and violent towards Styxx and the human world. She'd made  him weak, but also made him stronger. Now he waited to see if he would lose her forever.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 5:14 pm

Clara did not flinch at Styxx's outburst. She simply bowed her head slightly, understanding fully the young man's anger. She knew when she had Ezia erase their memories of her that the procedure would be undone if they ever saw her. She also knew that the sudden re-awakening of their memories would be probably overwhelming. Clara also understood the anger of her estranged husband. She had feigned her death to leave him, intending to pursue her mission to do good in the world. She had left signs for him in the last couple of weeks to lead Arngrim to suspect she was alive, just to gauge his reactions. As she had suspected, the Cero King had not taken it well. He developed an overwhelming hatred of Vizards, as well as cherishing Liv over Styxx, due to Liv inheriting far more from Clara than from her father. It had also, as he said, been a very long time. When Clara spoke, there was remorse and guilt in her voice. "I understand your feelings. I will first begin by explaining what happened from my point of view, and then your father can fill in the rest." She took a breath and began, much as one would expect, at the beginning.

"After you two were born, I was acutely aware that I still had a responsibility to the Living World. To keep them safe from Hollow attack was still my duty even though I had been cast out of the Soul Society. In my heart, I knew this would conflict with your father's ambition, the dominion of Earth. So I knew I had to leave, and believe me, it was the toughest decision I ever had to make. However, I could not risk you two trying to follow me. The safest place for you was still by your father's side." She looked at Arngrim, almost with fondness in her expression. "While your father is stubborn, and in my opinion overly prideful, he is still the strongest being in existence, and he is honorable, caring despite his protests, and he loves his children. Or so I thought." Clara looked directly at her son. "I did not realize you would be treated like you have been Styxx. Despite the trauma you have endured, you have become a strong young man. Your father may not appreciate it yet, but you are so much alike. Stubborn, but strong." Clara looked at the ground, suddenly ashamed of herself. "I am so sorry. To both of you. You do not have to forgive me. I came here today to explain myself, and lift the memory block, now that you are both ready. I will not ask you to come with me, nor forsake your father. Your lives are your own. I just wanted you both to know you have a mother who cares about you both infinitely."

Clara looked at her husband sheepishly. "I hope you can understand why I did what I did. You became too destructive, your honor was geared in the wrong direction. I know as an Arrancar you were just doing what you were born to do, but I could not maintain that kind of relationship. I was working to better the world, you were doing the opposite. Though Olivia seems to have had an influence on you. I never stopped loving you. I never will."

Liv leaped forward suddenly and enveloped her mother in a long hug. Tears were flowing freely from both sides now. "I forgive you. Just promise me you won't leave again." Clara smiled through her tears. "Olivia, you have become a beautiful and powerful young lady. While I must return to the Living World to continue my duty, you can come see me whenever you want. I will no longer hide from my children." Liv turned to Styxx beaming, ecstasy in her eyes. "You hear that Styxx? Isn't that awesome?"
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:29 am

He clenched his teeth again as his mother spoke he was so happy yet so angry. How could he deal with everything as it came to him he took a deep breath and shifted in the seat. He knew he'd have another out burst before the end of this, yet still he didn't wish for it too end. He wanted to love his mother.. yet, yet she was of what he despised more than any other. A vermin that couldn't be regarded as a shinigami or a hollow. He began to let a growl escape his throat, low, but audible enough. When his mother began to regard him he smiled and let the growl stop she understood that she could have saved him from the path that he had now begun to walk. The same one that would lead him to his fathers throne, but at the same time he couldn't stop looking back at Liv and how his sister had developed. She was loved, he was hated, she was cherished, he was forsaken. She had what he had wanted from their father, and he had finally gotten a small taste of it. However his sister never rubbed it into his face, she was kinder than he was, he knew that. She gave him the affection of a mother when their mother was presumably dead and now here she was.

"Clara.. You may be my mother, and I can understand pursuing your goal as you had... What do you believe you can show me that Olivia has not. When you were gone and I was scared of father's wrath she would console me. When I was hurt and in pain, you refused to send any sort of help. I understand the urgency of your mission but rightfully you have little too no place in my heart." He turned to his sister to answer her question with a dead seriousness in his eyes, "I cherish the fact that we can be a family again whenever the opportunity arises however."

He picked himself up from the throne and walked over to his mother and sister. Hugging both of them in a deep embrace, "I hate you both, but we're all family, so Liv. Even though I need you.. follow what will make you happy." He let them both go and took a step back, "Also, i'll need some help adapting my ideologies."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyTue Feb 17, 2015 4:08 pm

Arngrim listened and watched the scene transpire. And as they all hugged, he got up and pulled all of them into his arms, giving the 3 of them a big, crushing bear hug, before Styxx could escape. "Ah, isn't this a lovely reunion. I could hug you all, all day." He said. Then he dropped them to let them nurse broken bones and such. "Liv If going with your mother makes you happy, then I'm happy. You'll always have a place in Los Noches. You too Clara... I don't expect anything between us is going to go back to normal, but I don't hate you." He said. Then he turned to Styxx.

"As for you, get your things, and come home. Starting tomorrow I'm taking your training into my own hands, and that means not just trying to kill you. I'll make a warrior out of you yet, and when I do you can do what you want with that power. For a long time things have been changing around here, and from now on i will be considered a neutral element. Let the sinners and humans wage war, I'm done."

(Wrap it up now, and you've achieved your tier ups. 1-3 for liv, 1-4 for Styxx.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyThu Feb 19, 2015 3:50 pm

(OOC Grand job)

Clara understood her son's reasoning perfectly. "My son. I cannot possibly hope to offer anything better than what Olivia has already provided. She has already performed as I should have. All I can do, is offer a second source of that power, if you are willing. The decision is yours, and I will respect it. I accept that I have failed you both as a parent in my blind desire to serve the greater good. I knew as much, and I came here with no illusions of you blindly accepting me back. Just know that I do love you, and I will be watching over you from now on. From a distance at least." Clara and Liv fell into Styxx's embrace. Arngrim came over in it became a family hug. As it was released, she kissed her son on the forehead. "Whatever you choose to do, just remember that you will always have a proud mother. Both of you."

Clara then turned to Arngrim who had just released them all from the Hug of Power. He stated his desire to become neutral, and to begin training Styxx. Clara floated into the air until she was at eye-level with her husband. "I knew you had it in you. Was that really so hard?" The raven-haired beauty smiled, then lay the most gossamer of kisses on the man's lips. She then dropped again to the ground. While they were occupied, Liv turned to Styxx and made a gagging gesture.
Back to top Go down
Ryoko
Ryoko

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 6:27 pm

As they all were pulled into a family hug he felt a tinge of pain in his chest, along with his eyes burning but no tears left his eyes. He smiled as they all pulled away. He truly needed to adapt his mentality, no matter how much he wanted to beat down his father and take his place at the top, that wasn't where he wanted to be. He just wanted his fathers approval for so long. When his mother went to kiss their father he turned to Liv and joined her in making a gagging gesture and broke out into laughter afterwards. "It's fun just seeing how often we really are twins. Not just in our ability to coordinate around each other in combat.. but outside of all that and to just be relatively normal." He embraced his sister in another hug.

"It'll be your choice whether to go with mother, and it'll be hard for me to find you guys when the time comes that my training might be considered done, but were twins. It'll happen somehow eventually and I promise you that if you die, I'll never forgive you." He rubbed his knuckles through her hair showing the kindness that was capable of dwelling with himself before breaking away from the second hug.

(THREAD END/CLOSED WHATEVER THING IM A PLEB)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Forgotten Burial Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forgotten Burial   Forgotten Burial Empty

Back to top Go down

Forgotten Burial
Page 1 of 1