Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode I_vote_lcapSoul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode I_voting_barSoul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode I_vote_lcapSoul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode I_voting_barSoul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode

Go down 
+3
Zenke
Jun Tomoshibi
Orgoth
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Empty
PostSubject: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon Mar 10, 2014 9:08 pm

Lord Alfred Tennyson wrote:
Cannon to right of them,
Cannon to left of them,
Cannon in front of them
Volley'd and thunder'd;
Storm'd at with shot and shell,
Boldly they rode and well,
Into the jaws of Death,
Into the mouth of Hell
Rode the six hundred.

The Charge of the Light Brigade, verse 3

Gráinne took one last look at her family, and followed Aki through the Senkai Gate. She felt the cool wash of the gate flow over her, and then she was home. "Time to fly, Amee!" Entering her Shikai form, Gráinne stopped for a moment to survey the situation. She took in the desolation and destruction that was her home, filling up with anger. There were Maggots roaming the streets everywhere, defiling the place with their very presence. She turned to see the rest of the main force enter behind her. She turned back to the scene in front of her.

Gráinne Xios raised her sword to the sky."Chaaaaaarrrrrge!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyTue Mar 11, 2014 12:07 am

Upon arriving, Aki drew both of his swords. And watched as the new Captain Commander went into shikai and gave the order. His own shikai would be great for crowd control, but only when he's on his own. He'd have to skip it for now. The man started to pave the way to the Maggot's leaders...

~

Raiden showed up with the rest, and killed several dozen on his and Elayne's way to the original nest. To hopefully stop Aizen's potential release. Of course, if Elayne used one of her abilities to hide both of them, he wouldn't do anything more.

~

Riku felt the force, and grinned. It was about time. They had lured two of the leaders and killed them, barely. And poisened several others. From what he felt, the odds were even now, given if two took on the Captain Commander and two of their own captain class fighters took on the Maggots' leader. He just hoped they stalled long enough for him to get there and seal Aizen permanently. He ordered his own troops to attack. They were gonna squish the Maggots in a pincer attack. The small blond started on his way towards the Nest...towards Aizen...

~

Five minutes passed when Aki got separated from the Captain Commander by a blast, and was soon engaged in his own battle. Two people stood before the woman, one female, one male. The male was big and bulky, using a plain looking scythe. He was also six feet tall. The woman, on the other hand, was only five foot five, weilding a black nun-chuck. "Dumb shinigami..." Was all the man said as he charged the Captain Commander, only to fade to nothing somewhat slowly as a shark made of electricity came at her with the power of a gran rey cero.

The man was behind Grainne, and would bounce the shark back at her if she avoided it...depending how she reacted, at least...

(ooc: both of those two are 1-1s.)
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyFri Mar 14, 2014 1:29 pm

Jensen was cutting his way through some chaff, when he seen multiple foes surround and attack the captain commander. Jumping into action he intercepted the one who called them dumb shinigami. "Two one one isn't very honorable." Jensen said, and attacked the man with a combination of slashes to drive the man back and away from the captain commander.

Celadan heard the captain's comment as he began attacking one of the other maggots, and shrugged. "There's no honor in hell. Sorry miss but we can't let you off easy." He said as he took his freinds place. He looked to lightning girl. "I've got your back with this one. lets make it fast and save them some pain." Celadan drew a pair of swords and entered shikai.

Both swords extended into long flat fan like weapons that narrowed and ended in a point. Each was about 3 feet long and a had a width of a foot and a half at the widest point. Wind began swirling around both weapons as they took an icy sheen to them. Celedan sweapt one blade to the side, still at a distance, and shot a blast of frosty air at his target, he followed up by lancing the other weapon forward and firing a beam of cold energy forward from the other weapon.

Eleyne watched as a pair of foes attacked Grainne, but despite the desire to help best friend she knew she had her own task. She turned and followed after Raiden. When He was done killing she put a hand on him and cast a kido, turning them both invisible, and they began their journey to the maggots nest.

(ooc: Celadan  is also 1-1.)
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyTue Mar 18, 2014 8:38 pm

Parius had entered Shikai immediately upon entering the Soul Society. Memories erupted of his time here, but he quickly shrugged it off. Quickly taking a look around, Parius saw Jensen, and Grainne being attacked. Shunpo'ing over, and activating his Black Aegis, blocking the attacks sent towards the Captain Commander. Smiling back at Grainne, Parius said, "Everybody gets one save, Commander." Looking back at the man, Parius smiled a wildly familiar smile, if Jensen looked at him. "Quick and easy is not going to happen, sir. Why don't you fight me instead? I think I'll be a bit more fun, eh?" Parius created 3 Dark Lances, and fired them at the guy, testing his dodging speed. Moving in quickly, he aimed a slash with his Kuroi at the Maggot. If hit, the flames from his Shikai would continue to burn for 3 posts, unless he put them out.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Chynarose

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyWed Mar 19, 2014 12:24 am

A quiet, almost whispered, command and Miyuki's entire baring changed; silent, still, and poised. Enough time or not she was ready. Akatsukimi was ready. One note, one beat of stillness and then she was in the fray.

Darting forward, a leap and a slash took down one low level mook before he even registered Miyuki's presence. Battlefields are noisy places after all and between all the shouts and the screams and kidou blasts as they hit a single bell's chime was bound to get lost. Pity that was as much like mice being stalked by a cat the bell was often the only warning foes had that Miyuki was almost on them.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyFri Mar 28, 2014 7:55 pm

A pair of tattoo'd arms were crossed in the darkness as the lady commander of the entirety of the Maggots started to show in the darkness of the containment area that held Aizen. He had been talking to her for quite some time and she was almost certain if she freed him she would be killed. Not that she didn't have much of an alternative at this point for it seemed a strong force of shinigami had come to claim their home. But then she had an idea.. "You will be freed." She said to him quietly which obviously caught his attention, "But only when I have died.. Something that is about to happen unless the shinigami are defeated." She placed something over the door frame of his cell and walked off until she came to the entrance of Maggots nest. The trap was set. If she died at any point in this battle the cell to Aizen's cage would be blown wide open including the bonds that hold him. She knew he wouldn't die from the explosion as well due to what he had been telling her.

She crossed her tattoo'd arms again and waited. Her guard flawless and her reishi flowing around her in a caccoon like manner calm and collected. She had figured anyone who was going to come this way would have to believe they were strong enough to fight Aizen. She would need to stop them here or die trying.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Riku)

One of the remaining leaders caught a glimpse of Riku as he headed for Maggots Nest and thundered after him in his bankai with one shunpo after another. Despite the man's overly toned muscles he was actually quite fast having caught up to Riku in a matter of minutes. With a very familiar looking axe that Riku would possibly recognize.. Assuming this overhead chop, which was made as soon as he reached the shinigami, was evaded as predicted the axe's ability would further cause familiarity as it expelled force enough to act a repulsion wave of decent strength.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Aki)

"Akihiko Iyou!" A very female and obviously enraged voice screamed across the battlefield as a flaming, yes flaming, lightning bolt streaked across and attempted to slam into him, only to reveal the woman who screamed a few seconds later with a flaming and electrocuted pair of scimitars, "YOU put me into the Maggot's Nest! I'll SLAUGHTER you!" whether it was Aki himself personally or not didn't seem to matter since he was apparently captain commander during the time the woman had been incarcerated.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Miyuki)

A sneaky and rather small man of wirey build was stalking Miyuki as she ambushed one maggot after another until finally unable to hold himself back from the amateur girl he pounced with such speed that unless she moved pre-maturely to his attack he would have at the least cut her shoulder a tiny bit with his dagger. Assuming his sneak attack actually landed and did cut the shoulder as intended he would lick some of Miyuki's blood of the blade. If not he'd simply grin and waggle his dagger at her, "Come play with the big bad wolf little girl.." He'd say mockingly to her.

(OOC - He's 1-3 but I plan to bring Forsaken in in a couple of posts to help Miyuki with him since she's only 2-5. So no worries Chyna you will be fine just do your best until then.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Captain Commander" came a womans voice from the left of Grainne all of a sudden. As if she had teleported (hint), and before anything else the woman made a stab for Grainne's juggular with a rapier. She would have appeared behind Grainne, as was her trademark, but between the shinigami vs maggot over there and the electric shark still coming at Grainne's front it spelled possible disaster for the assassin to be anywhere except the left. This one wasn't brute force strong but she was very clever..

(OOC- Except for Miyuki's opponent everyone else I used is 1-1.)
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyThu Apr 17, 2014 7:01 pm

(OOC: sorry about the delay, Rase said to me that he was going to post soon, but he can join in later.)

True to Gráinne's expectations, the first engagement immediately degenerated into anarchy. She was immediately confronted by two Maggots, a large man and a smaller woman. The large man charged at her and then faded out, revealing an electric shark attack hurtling toward her from the woman behind him. Knowing she needed something extra, Gráinne entered Bankai and activated her Reflect Bounder Mk. II which reflected the attack back to its source. Turning quickly to address the noises behind her, she saw the large man attempt to strike but was then driven back by a ferocious Jensen attack. Gráinne was then assailed by another man, who entered Shikai with twin swords. The man tried to fire off a frost blast attack before he too was forced away by the timely arrival of Parius, who flashed a smile before commencing battle with his foe.

Gráinne turned back to her original target, when she heard a voice behind her. Animalistic instincts kicking in, she spun and smashed the attempted strike at her neck. Deciding that their best chance was to present a united front, Gráinne moved to scatter the Maggots temporarily to allow her allies to link up. Utilizing her Slipstream Mk II, she shunpo'd to each of their opponents in turn attacking each with two lightning quick slashes to disrupt them, before moving to the next one with such speed that she would be gone and an afterimage of her in her place before the Maggots could react. Moving back about 100m away from the fight and adopting a defensive stance, she called to her allies, "Rally to me!". She hoped Scott would hear her as well.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott Rollins arrived later then the others, having stayed back a bit to ensure the smooth transition of the Shinigami to their home He had witnessed his love's speech. Upon arriving in the Soul Society himself, he was immediately engulfed in the chaos of battle. He cut his way through some of the lesser foes that confronted him, Shikai being enough for the moment. He was trying to link up with the rest of the command squad, with Gráinne. Scott knew he needed to be by her side.

There was fighting going on everywhere, keeping Scott busy, until he heard the unmistakable voice of his beloved, rallying her men. He was about to move to her call when he spotted a young Shinigami fighting furiously against a wave of Maggots. She was then suddenly assailed by a diminutive but strong-looking Maggot who connected(?) with a glancing cut on the shoulder. Scott glanced towards where the rallying call came from, and back to the girl. He didn't know if Gráinne was in danger, but he also knew he could not leave the young girl to die. She had been wounded, albeit lightly, and judging by the power levels, she was greatly outmatched(OOC: no offence Chynarose). The Maggot was also stronger than himself, Scott knew, but there was only one choice.

Scott entered Bankai, charged his sword, and attacked with his Lightning Sword Slash. He sent 5 slashes of energy, each with the speed and strength of a cero, at the Maggot. Scott had the element of surprise, but the Maggot did seem exceptionally fast, so he did not expect to do much damage, just provide a distraction. Scott would then try to grab Miyuki and usher her to the rally point with as much speed as possible.

(OOC: I'm not sure how fast Miyuki is so if speed isn't her strong suit, and she's reasonably average weight for her size, Scott carries her to the rally point, with Chynarose's consent of course. It's Chyna's call.)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyFri Apr 18, 2014 9:26 pm

(OOC: I think Parry actually blocked both strikes? I'm not sure, so I'm just gonna go with Grainne's version of things that somewhat happened. I'm also assuming she didn't do anything for Rai and Riku seeing as they're waaayyy far away from them.)

Rif was struggling against the new opponent. Forced back by dodging and parrying blows, he opened a rift behind him on the ground, allowing him to slip through inside it, but didn't take his opponent, some so called "honorable" stupid shinigami. Once the guy was past him, Rif popped back up. Grinning to himself, he charged the man (jensen) And swung his scythe, which seemed to have replicated into about seven different scythes, except only one was real. He continued on with his own barrage, except now, him and his scythe looked like there were multiple of them, but only one was real. The real one typically struck from the sides, while the real scythe seemed to have been mostly towards Rif's left or high.

Only to have gotten his cheek scratched and his shoulder punctured by strikes as he moved back just in time to avoid anything lethal. He lashed out at the Captain Commander, only to find it was afterimage. Jumping up after hearing her rally, he threw his scythe between her and his opponent, to hopefully stop the man from joining back up with her. He's seen what the lone captain that's been giving them trouble is able to do with just minor support...they all have.

Landing on his scythe, he spoke one word. "Bankai." A black aura surrounded only him and his opponent. And they were taken to a different dimension. All around the duo was the stars and five platforms of varying sizes. The main one was about 50 yards by 50 yards, with tiles. Nothing else seemed to have changed. He pointed his scythe at his opponent. "Use your bankai, dumb shinigami..." (sorry about the color code change)

~

Kali reabsorbed her lightning shark as others challenged her comrades and prevented assistance. Up until the last one. But even that was met with failure. Still...Kali liked the other woman. She reacted just fast enough to block both strikes. At the rally, she jumped, swinging her weapon above her head, lashing out in a circle around the Captain Commander and avoiding hitting her ally. She too, went into bankai, gaining a cloak, but no more weapons. She charged her, aiming a right handed slap that had electricity built up so that her hand wouldn't get cut. She created a dark cloud ring around the three people, hopefully to make everyone feel too nervous about the rally...

~

Aki saw her. He certainly recognized her. He leaned back and ducked to avoid the flaming lightning bolt...that looked like something he would do. It did destroy his hat. He started to back off, dodging every so often until the real Captain Commander showed up for two strikes. Aki yelled at her as she was again engaged. "Sorry, but I doubt they're just gonna let us rally like that..." He jumped away, hoping to draw her away.

As she closed, he released his own shikai. His right sword was all fire, while the left was all lightning except for the hilts. He sent his elements towards her blades, hoping to snatch them, and then separate a whip from each element to strike her. She might also have noticed the increase in heat every other post starting with this one...where it seemed doing anything physical takes 15% more strength.

~

Riku felt the guy coming. He went into bankai and spun, raising his hands to block. A crater was now around him, his snowflake pattern disc and lightning bolt metal claws side by side, blocking the axe. "You again, huh?" Ice rose from his enemy's sides and tried to crush him. At the same time, he was charging his lightning claws to fire a blast of electricity if he backed off. This wasn't good...

~

Raiden and hopefully Elayne were at the entrance to the nest, with the leader standing right there. Looking at his sister questioningly, he wondered what they should do. If she gave him the go ahead, he would let go of her hand and become visible. Grinning madly, he spoke. "Good evening. Nice day to cause death and destruction, ain't it?" Licking his lips, he moved.

The short five foot tall boy swung his sword to try to take her head. If dodged, he would bounce himself off the door/wall for a downward stab at her leg.
Back to top Go down
Kazama

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyWed Apr 30, 2014 11:19 pm

(OOC sorry I am late to the party, no body minds if I crash right? )

Garanzo entered the scene quickly and instead of charging the foes, broke off towards the rear, away from the initial mayhem, his stealth corps following the same strategy. They had a very important job to do, one that would likely save many lives this day. Recon. "We set up our stage point here. Teams of two, move out as quietly as you can. I want enemy strengths, locations, commanders. If it might give our boys a headache I want it reported in immediately." he ordered as several other of his subordinates began moving off into groups to work as runners. In a straight fight like this, stealth warriors were at a big disadvantage. But few ambushes would escape these well trained eyes.

Asuma entered the fray not far behind Jensen, with Kazama close on his heels. They both activated their shikais quickly, but rather than engage with their captain, also fell back. Seek and destroy was the name of the game, and whilst neither of them were as good at it as Garanzo or the captains, the lower ranked maggot they offed now could mean the higher ranked captain, or the dozen or so soldiers later. They went swiftly and silently, suppressing their rieatsu as best they could. It wasn't long though before the team met up with targets. Or more appropriately, became the targets of a tall, thin man, watching them from the shadows.......
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptySun May 11, 2014 11:34 pm

Jensen drove his opponent back a bit before the man disappeared. Sensing a trap he backed off a little, and the man reappeared. He charged at Jensen and his scythe multiplied. Then he too multiplied, and Jensen was momentarily off guard, forced to retreat. He got some distance and as the enemy charged him he slammed his sword into the ground creating a shockwave of air that hopefully gave away the real one.

As soon as he did, Grainnè appeared and attacked the man, calling for them all to rally on her. Jensen tried to follow but his foe did something, transporting them both into a different dimension. The Maggot went into bankai, and suggested he do the same. "Honorable of you, maggot." He replied. "Bankai, Celestia Astrum." Jensen calmed his mind and entered the void. Now the real fight began.

Celadan wasn't entirely sure what just happened, but it seemed he'd replaced Rif and suddenly was accosted by a different shinigami. They seemed to like to take each other's opponents. "I.. don't even care. Shut up and die." He said. "Bankai, Sedeli." He said. His swords became slightly longer, and his outfit changed slightly, a blue scarf appearing around his neck, with gauntlets and shinguards.

Celadan dodged the black orbs with blinding speed and shot back a blast of icy wind that would shread the flesh of anyone without armor or hierro. He then dashed towards his opponant and as he reached him swung his blades, causing thinner blades to whip out of the weapons and extend the reach by 2 foot. He dashed back and waited for his opponants next move.

Elanye and Rai had reached their destination, and she could see her enemy. Rai looked for the go ahead, and she nodded, releasing his hand but not dispelling the magic, so only he appeared. She was still invisible. Elayne circled to the right and waited for Rai to strike and draw the maggot ladies attention, then when she was busy defending him Elayne dashed in and struck with her sword, hopefully landing a sneak attack. If she missed she would back away and use Shikai as soon as it was possible.

(OOC I will be playing the Tall thin man for you, Garanzo. 1-3. Make Jensen proud. Diath will be along to help at some point. That'll even it up.)

Arcus Kayn stepped from the shadows behind the two conspicuous shinigami. "Ah, loyal shinigami charging into battle on their superiors orders. Aren't you all so brave. It's a pity you two will die in anonymity." He said. He touched the hilt of a zan, and the weapon vanished, replaced by two razor sharp disks, each 2 foot across that hovered in the air around him.

Kayn's hands began to glow brightly, and he fired off a pair of bright bolts each as strong as a cero, one at each opponant. these were followed by a barrage of weaker, faster bolts that left white streaks in their wake. Kayn lifted off the ground and levitated away from them.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon May 19, 2014 3:59 pm

Parius shrugged at the maggots response. "Not original, by any means." As the Maggot went into Bankai, Parius lost his usual demeanor, instead getting serious. Breathing in, Parius released his Black Roar, effectively stopping the icy wind. Keeping his blades up, Parius blocked the two strikes, but wasn't expecting the Maggots blades to lengthen.

"Silly trick. " Parius said, moving a couple of feet. "Bankai, Kurayami Ryūjin, and Kuroi Kasai Ryū Kokuō." Parius said, releasing his own. Parius's hair turned white, and his eyes became red, and slitted. He gained a haori, which is not worn with arms through the sleeves. The haori was blue, with a white zig-zag design on the ends of the sleeves, and the bottom of the haori. It also had a symbol on the back, of twin dragons. Activating his Ryu no Me, Parius smiled a lot differently than before. "Let's get it on, Maggot." Parius span in a circle, releasing a ring of black flame, cutting and burning anything in it's way.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon Jun 09, 2014 10:41 pm

(Raiden/Elayne)
The maggot leader didn't even flinch as Raiden's initial assault bounced off her reiatsu shielding as did a girl's sudden stab from behind to the Leader's leg. She uncrossed her arms and as she did her tattoo's began to glow which was followed by her flexing her "Shielding" into a repulsion wave to knock the two backwards a good deal if they hadn't already retreated fifteen feet.

"Think you have what it takes? I'm the leader for a reason." She mocked as she fired a grey bolt of energy that zig zagged randomly and unpredictably as it tried at high speeds to zap both of her opponents, as it split into two after she fired it, and if it hit either one of them they'd notice that part got covered in a thin layer of rock, not petrifying them as the rock could be broken off, but certainly trying to weigh them down and/or possibly distract them.

She then stomped her left foot and caused the ground to split and jut out in a straight line, like a wall of spears aiming forward ontop of eachother, towards Elayne. She figured that the reason the male had attacked first was because he was quicker and more powerful by some degree.. so it was time to try and take the weakest link out first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Riku) The gravity axe zanpaktou the man used did not do as intended because Riku had managed to block his initial strike..however it activated now that the man had forced his opponent to begin taking this fight to it's true height and blasted a gravity ball similar in twice the size of a bala and half as fast that would send Riku hurling at least a few yards if it made contact with any part of him, though at this point blank range that "seemed" likely, the axe man didn't take any chances on a dodge and prepped his next attack..with which he released a large "tidal wave" of blackish energy that would attempt to suck anything within a couple of feet of it towards it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Aki) His elemental blades met hers and his elemental whips met a super charged heat beam from her mouth. She was furious and was going to make him pay dearly for locking her away. She noticed the increase in temperature and figured it would pose a small hindrance but not enough to stop her from trying to kill the man before her.

"You sent me away for NOTHING!" She thundered as she turned into a lightning bolt, though she was still able to be hurt in this form, and streaked after him in an attempt to tackle him in this temporary form. Blocked, stopped, or dodged, she would turn back immediately and try a double strike with her zanpaktou one from above to his head and a stab low to his right kneecap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Miyuki)

(OOC - Orgoth do your thing here on your post. I am under the understanding that she is absent and will be safely removed.)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(Grainne) She was blocked? The surprise didn't stop her next action as she hurled from her sleeve two snakes that would try to bite grainne before she vanished to double tap the rest of the battlefield's combatants. After re-locating Grainne and moving to her new position the woman hurled several daggers at her as well as shuriken and kunai, all of which would explode for five feet if they made contact with "anything"

Her zanpaktou started to make a small humming noise as it began to vibrate as well. In just a few seconds this humming would begin to affect grainne's motorskills by 20% and would do so for three posts before she began to recover from it's effects for four. Since the sound was being controlled it would not effect any of her comrades.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyWed Jun 11, 2014 7:52 pm

(Gráinne, fighting Rena and Jun) Gráinne managed to ruffle the Maggots a bit but her rallying attempt did not come off that well. Jensen made it to the rally point, but him and his opponent vanished into thin air. Gráinne hoped he was alright, but she knew she did not have time to worry. Besides, Jensen has a habit of surviving things. Everybody else was too occupied to reach the rally point. She saw one of her opponents enter Bankai and attack her with an electrified slap. Gráinne side stepped around it and forward, ending up behind the Maggot. She spun and utilized her Air Blade Mk II. She launched all 5 cero-strength air blades at the Maggot's back from point-blank range.

Gráinne heard a noise behind her. She spun to see the assassin lady she blocked earlier, before her rallying attempt, in the air above her. She was launching projectiles of every kind at Gráinne. She tried to block the first one with her personal Wind Shield. The projectile hit the shield and exploded violently sending Gráinne sliding backwards a few feet. She decided to act decisively. She targeted the projectiles with a vengeance. Shouting "Hado 4, Byakurai!", she fire lightning bolts at each projectile creating small explosions everywhere. Gráinne then noticed a slight humming noise. Her movements were being affected. It was a hindrance, so Gráinne decided to force the issue. "Amee-culos Shunoros!" she shouted, entering her Toukai form. Gráinne transformed to something like her normal form. The differences were that her normally black hair was bright golden, and she was now simply fire from the waist down. "Come and get me then, scum! she yelled at her enemies, activating her Fire Aura.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Scott (Trying to save Miyuki/fighting Rena?)(Chynarose has left the site so I am giving her a hero death :Dlet me know if you disagree with anything)

Scott grabbed hold of the young woman, intending to use his superior speed to get her to safety. However he was stunned when the young fighter yelled in alarm and squirmed from his grasp. She then pushed him aside and out of the way as a large energy blast came their way. Scott looked in horror as the girl took the full force of the blast, having pushed Scott out of harm's way. There was a large explosion, forcing Scott to cover his eyes. When the dust cleared, he was struck with sudden sadness. There was a body lying motionless on the ground, in the impact mark caused by the attack. Scott rushed over to the body. Sato Miyuki was dead. Gone before she should have.

A single tear rolled down his cheek as he sat there. "I will not let your death be in vain. I swear it!" The assailant cackled evilly. "Oh, looks like the little girl couldn't handle the game." Scott picked up the body of the fallen girl and left her safely out of the way. Looking up to his foe, he abandoned all fear. Anger was now his companion. "You murdering bastard!" Scott went straight into Bankai and activated his Ascended Bankai, completely disregarding its limitations. He charged straight the enemy with all of the speed he could muster and fired his Burning Storm attack, which he fired a spread of 5 blue energy orbs, each as strong as a cero, but with poor accuracy.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyFri Jun 13, 2014 7:56 pm

(Zenke/Jensen)

The shinigami did the same. The stars started to move as did the other four islands. Rif swung his blade, releasing a series of strange, black and grey energy waves. They were easily blockable, but if blocked, they would start to hug and constrain the shinigami. It was the activation of his bankai's ability. If it was dodged, it wouldn't activate, but he would also continue to use it until it hit...

(crappy part, I know. No Game No Life, episode 6 or 7 is where the inspiration for this comes from...)

~

(Orgoth/Grainne/Rena/RandomChick)

Kali strike was dodged, she spun around and started up a lightning barrier...only for it to not be fully formed when she got struck by five attacks. She was knocked back on her back, but quickly black flipped back up, bleeding in several places, but electricity was starting to surge in the wounds. The more damage she takes, the stronger her attacks become...but she also needs to be careful not to take too much damage.

As she was dealing with her partner's attacks, she summoned a pair of black cobras, each ten feet long and a head large enough to bite a person's head off, with the appropriate body. Both fired lighting blasts at the Captain Commander, each equal to a cero (for 1-4s). The they proceeded to stab at her with their electrofied tails not two seconds after she called them scum. Next, Kali started charging an electrical ball above them, continually compressing it, and then adding more. Electrifying her arms and legs, Kali went in for a punch, punch, kick to the knee through the fire skirt if possible, elbow, punch, and back off, spin kick to the face.

~

(chick fighting Aki)

She was tenacious. Using a mouth beam. Guess he should stop holding back. "Bankai." He muttered under his breath as he dodged her attempted tackle. As fire and lightning consumed him, she struck, only to be blocked by elemental claws. When the elements settled down, Aki had on a type of dragon skin armor and his hair color changed. He struck back with 18 elemental blades. Nine attacking her lower body while the other nine attacked her upper.

As long as she was within 15 yards of him, he could predict her physical movements much better via her nervious system but only every other post. He swung his leg over, inputting some power into the ground, creating a lava like substance that also went to try to burn her feet off.

~

(Rai/Elayne vs Maggot Leader)

The leader activated some type of shielding. Really? Shikai already? Or was this more? Either way, Rai had backed off 20 feet. "Already in shikai? Or is that something more? Shock, Shougeki S!" His katana transfromed into a rapier like sword with a blue aura around it. He activated of his abilities when she fired something at him. An electrical net surround him, catching it, swinging around him, and fired right back at her.

As the leader then concentrated against Elayne, Rai disengaged his net, disappointed he was being ignored so easily. He would have to fix that. His mask appeared on his face without his clawing at it. He put one hand in a devil's horns like fashion and shunpoed behind her, firing a cero far quicker than normal, and stronger than normal. He immediately shunpoed to the left of her, and fired another, jumped and fired another, basically firing a total of six blue-grey ceros from slightly different angles and directions.

~

(Riku vs gravity guy)

The guy took the twin ice piller things as Riku was pushed back via a gravity ball. He slid back and out of the crater about ten yards, mostly due to how light he was. But his stance was maintained. He did fire his lightning blast, but it was repulsed by a second attack, a wave. Eyes narrowing, he placed a wall of ice between them, while punching through the ground and arrived into the sewers. The ice wall didn't do much beyond hiding him from view. (I'm assuming due to the effect of it.)

At the same time, he had placed a thin sheet of ice underneath the man's feet, hoping he would slip. "Hado 73: Soran Sokatsui!" A double blast of blue energy surged from his hand towards where the man was. Riku was a sensor and could tell where the guy was. He was also a kido expert, his kido was also a tad stronger than normal.

Running forward and leaping up through the ground again, he fired another lightning bold down on the guy as he landed behind him.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyFri Jul 18, 2014 8:40 pm

"I'm sorry Shinigami but I'm not interested in men. So we wont be getting it on." He fired off a blast of icy wind and shunpo'd past the shinigami, unleashing a flurry of attacks from his blades, whips of air lashing at the shinigami from a distance. Caladen kept an eye on the man, observing what he would do next.

(Garanzo no posty, so.)

As Kayn levitated away there was a sudden and devestating explosion right next to him that killed him instantly and probably annihilated the two weaker shinigami, asuma and Kazama. If they were still alive, they wouldn't be moving for a long while. Not far away, the figure who fired the attack vanished through a Senkaimon shortly after, and did not reappear on the battle field.

Elanye's attack failed and she dashed away. The woman was using some kind of shield to protect herself. Elayne stayed quiet as Raiden entered Shikai, and she did too, releasing her weapon with a quiet whisper. A wierd attack was fired at her and she used a platform to jump away from it rather than wait and see what it did. She was in the air when the wall of spears attack came so it missed by miles. While Raiden danced around the leader firing cero Elayne moved up, gliding across the air at insane speeds on reiatsu skates. She stopped herself with a platform above the woman.

She brought her arm around in a full circle creating 6 blue orbs of energy, and then launched them down on her opponant. The attacks were as strong as 2 bala at half the speed of one. and would track the lady around until she dealt with them. She'd focused on Elayne at the start, but she made a mistake in underestimating both of them.

Diath had finally extracted herself from a group of rather annoying and persistant goons, and was finally on her way to help Grainne. Instead she ran into scott, raging across the battlefield at a stronger opponant. "Oh boy, I should probably help him." She said. She was already in shikai, and shunpoed into the fight throwing her yellow spear with the speed and force of a cero from the left of the person Scott was fighting.

Jensen blocked one of those waves and it started to restrain him. Grunting in annoyance his energy flaired and he broke free of the constraint. It would take more than that to stop him. With an shunpo he dashed into close range with the man and aimed a cut for the man's gut, stepping in and following that up with his gauntlet aimed for the side of the man's head.

He did a full spin and unleased a pulse wave, a dense burst of energy that would harmlessly push the man back. But it was hard to resist, and it could slow down or block energy depending on how strong they were. He would use pulse waves to counter any more of those constricting beams.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyThu Jul 31, 2014 7:48 pm

Parius only watched, not taking the Maggot seriously. Seeing his flames be taken down by a blast of icy wind, Parius then watched the Maggot Shunpo past him, and start throwing whips of air at him. "Toukai, Shin Ryūsenshi." A blast of Rietsu went up, and covered Parius.

Parius now wore the traditional Shinigami outfit, but he now had on a silvery chest-plate, and leather vambraces which came up to his elbows. His blade was now like a narmal blade, except that the blade itself glowed with runes, and the tsuba was a dragon's wing. A nagatama was on the bottom of the swords handle, tied there by a piece of black string. Parius then unleashed his speed, appearing right over the maggot. "I don't have time for you, anymore." Parius then unleashed his True Dragon Wave, lighting up the battlefield with the blast.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptySun Aug 17, 2014 10:01 pm

(Aki)

He had released his bankai and begun a more powerful assault. Good now things were going to get much better she would crush him at his height just like he had had her crushed! She broke off the attack with him and shunpo'd backwards then to the right diagonally to avoid his elemental blades, more out of reflex than of noticing them since she was so angry, before calling out her own "Bankai" and gaining red feathery scaled wings and golden redish hued scales over her body.

Immediately she launched a volley of those feathered scales at him and they would act like bala except explode for a foot when they made contact with something and was hovering in the air so that his lava on the ground around her did not touch her. Though she was angry that he had tried it at all. She again used a mouth beam of flame energy more akin to a flamethrower this time than a cero but just as big as she flew around Aki in a circle as fast as she could. She used this speed to whip up the flames into a vortex around him, assuming he was still in the circle of course, and tried to roast him that way before having a giant lightning bolt crash down into the eye of the vortex and smash him to rubble. She would show him what it meant to have a womans scorn!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Riku)

The man was stupid. He had lost sight of Riku and was now suddenly being blasted from the ground. After taking that last hit he was already not feeling pretty and this was just more than he could handle. He landed IN the sewers after the blast and growled as he decided to use his last attack now while he still had the chance.

and in true stupid fashion he used it right above his own head.

He created a dense ball of gravity so powerful it exploded for 100 yards at the power of a gran rey cero. Even being clipped would deal the same damage as being at ground cero due to the way this was being done. Unfortunately he wasn't thinking and died in the blast. Oblivious to whether or not he even hurt Riku.

(End)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Raiden/Elayne)

"Rage and Pillage" She said while she felt the orbs and caused spikes of earth to jut out from below them in the form of spears and disrupt them causing them to explode harmlessly away from the Leader while she herself was using her fists and feet, her tattoo's glowing brightly, to deflect, with some actual effort she had to admit as he was indeed fast, all of Raiden's cero's. "Consume the flesh and call yourselves by thy true name". As this alone was not enough to compensate for his speed being greater she used earth walls to stop the ones she couldn't deal with herself and had kept the position of the chunks in her head for later.

"Beget once and beget again the sins of the fallen" She swung her left hand out wide and caused an arc of earth to jut out towards Raiden in a sweeping motion from his right. She was trying to focus on Elayne but found that raiden's threat was too great. So be it. She would deal with them both at once as they wished. "My power creates your bodies and your bodies carry out my will" Elayne would suddenly find herself being converged on by all of the broken stones and such that had been used to block attacks thus far at the speed of a bala.

"Come forth soldiers of carnage!" She screamed with a hint of glee as the kidou she had been saying the incantation for activated though since the Hadou was long since forbidden even it's name was not known to be uttered. It was only because of Aizen that she even knew this kidou. Suddenly the ground split massively and all around the combatants and several undead soldiers from what looked like a norse age rose from the ground and started attacking Raiden and Elayne. Though they were weak in comparison to the two fighters. They were many. She had summoned ancient raiders and plunderers from their long dead slumbers..

And now they would help her kill these two. Or die again trying. It didn't matter to her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Grainne) (I'm at a ranged distance and I don't know what fire aura actually does cuz you didn't describe it so I'm assuming I don't have to deal with it yet.)

The would be ninja-assassin's eye's narrowed as she noticed the new form of the captain commander. Her number of targets had decreased but there was always a weakness to any form a shinigami took.. She would just have to find this one.

So to start looking she threw a few kidou infused kunai at Grainne. If they came into contact with her lower body they would flash freeze with the power of hadou 40 and try to keep her in place or make her fall to the ground if she was in the air. But the would be assassin-ninja didn't think that would work and even if it did it wouldn't be enough.

The woman channeled more kidou and began firing Hadou no 4 Byakurai with one hand rapidly at the captain commander while her other hand charged up power during her chanting the incantation to Hadou no 63 Raikouhou which she fired as soon as the incantation was complete for full strength.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 6:45 pm

(OOC: I kinda wanna move this thing along some, so I'ma kill the two maggots. It will be grand if everyone else does the same, or at least gets most of the way there. My post is going to be really bad, but these guys are NPCs right?)

Gráinne was starting to lose patience with the situation. The Maggots were putting up more of a roadblock than she anticipated. There were notable losses on both sides. Gráinne's Fire Aura was burning the Maggot beside her, but he was still persisting with his attack, summoning a pair of electrified snakes. She dodged the electric attack form the first snake, but the second one hit her left shoulder, sending her spiraling away and tumbling to the ground. She stood up, shaking the feeling back into her left arm. Gráinne surmised that the best way to deal with the summons was to kill the summoner. Her thoughts were interrupted by a volley of kunai which she parried away with her swords. The other attacks didn't matter because Gráinne was already gone. She shunpo'd directly at Kali. Her Slipstream Mk III meant that she was blurred so much and left so many afterimages that she was extremely unlikely, even impossible, to hit cleanly enough to slow her at all. She reached Kali and hit him into the air with a back-flip kick. She spoke the incantation for her Hyper Masenko as Kali sailed through the air. Then, Gráinne charged forward again for a few feet and, once the two Maggots were in line, fired her attack. Hyper Masenko is equivalent to 2 Cero Oscuros in power and makes a devastating explosion on contact with the ground or a building.

Gráinne surveyed the battlefield briefly, before heading for the Maggot's Nest at maximum shunpo. Along the way, she encountered Scott and Diath. Scott was just powering down from his Ascended Bankai, resulting in Scott being in fatigue state. She dropped next to them and reverted back to base form. She smothered them both in a hug. "I'm so glad you're okay!" Scott kissed her. "When I heard your rally call, I feared the worst." Gráinne looked at them both. "The rally didn't go so well. Now, you know the last known location of Captain Tomoshibi. I want you two to head there now. Try and find him." Scott looked concerned. "But... where are you going?" Gráinne gave him a small smile. "Don't worry about me. I've got business in the Maggot's Nest. When you locate Captain Tomoshibi, inform him and any others you find on the way that I am ordering them straight to the Maggots Nest. I will use my speed to get there and help Elayne and Raiden." She gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Go now. Be careful, you hear me you two?" Scott gave her a reassuring smile and left. Gráinne gave Diath a tight hug. "Good luck sister. Be safe." With that, Gráinne continued, as fast as she could, to the Maggot's Nest. She only hoped she wasn't too late.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon Aug 25, 2014 9:16 pm

*Jensen vs Maggot*

The Maggot allowed himself to get hit with zero damage. "Sorry, shinigami, but that's not how it works once you get hit by that. The rules of my bankai are rather different. It deals with dimensional storage and the use of knowledge as a whole. The rules for my bankai is simple. You can only attack using your knowledge of creatures and/or machines, by summoning or desummoning them, whether the other knows they exist or not, and that includes gasses, these platforms, the stars, whatever. Nothing sentient can be summoned, but things like basic hollow can.

For example...five Gillian...and we do take turns...this was mine..."
Five gillian class Menos were sommoned behind the Maggot and each fired a cero at the shinigami. Only against the hollow could the shinigami attack with his natural powers.

*Riku*

When the explosion died down, Riku was beat up fairly well. But it would take more than just that leveled of an attack to take him down. The boy was known to be a tank. A rather odd tank, but a tank none the less. He continued his way to Aizen's cell.

*Maggot Leader*

Heh, she deflected all of Rai's ceros? That was nice. She also started to do enchantments of some kind, using the earth again. He sliced through the piece jutting out against him. Only for her to summon long dead warriors. The boy jumped up, and spoke again. "Shock: Shougeki C!" His weapon changed to a massive scythe that was twice his height. It was still his shikai, but it was his offensive version. His boosts switched from durability to strength.

Dozens of lightning bolts from the massive weapon coated the area. They weren't strong, but not exactly weak either. Some even made their way to the Leader herself. He paved a clear path to her. "Ikazuchi!" He swung his weapon, firing a much more powerful blue electrical blast at her. Thinning out the herd some more, he found himself within striking distance of her not long after, and tried to crush her knee with the three rings on the opposite end of the scythe blade.

*Aki's troublemaker*

She was fast and moved, unleashing her own bankai. And then fired feathers at him. He used his great agility, the even he got nicked four times by the attack. He put up an electromagnetic shield to block the flamethrower like attack. Then she started to circle him. He smiled. He was resistant to fire attacks already, and she thought she can roast him? He'll turn that against her. He matched the lightning strike with his own.

And added his own flames to the vortex...except it also had some of his lightning. It soon started to grow in size to that of an F3 tornado, except it was fire and lightning. And started to go after her, albiet slowly. Aki exited the attack, though took some minor damage, and started an all out melee assault on her, hoping to pin her down on the ground or hold her in one position as his attack came for her...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyThu Dec 04, 2014 8:40 pm

"Blurgeee" caladan was consumed by black fired and died. The end.

Jensen frowned. "We're at war, and you want to play games? Your not taking this fight seriously." He said. He jumped as the hollow attacked and cut them to ribbons in a matter of seconds, shunpoing from one to the other to fast for them to react. When the hollow lay dead, it was his turn he guessed. so he took some time to think about it.

After a few seconds he landed across from the man, and a row of six oneger catapults appeared behind him. Each launcher was filled with a cluster of pottary jars filled with tar, and a small fire burned on each. Jensen raised his hand and then dropped it, and the onegers fired all at once, each aimed for the man. The pottery jars would  break on impact, coating anything hit with flaming molten tar.

Elayne jumped away and cast a kidou spell. "bakudo 73 Tozanshō" She sang, creating an inverted pyramid shield around herself to block the attack. She watched the bodies rise from the ground after and looked at Raiden. "I'll deal with them, you concentrate on her." She said, running an undead soldier through with her rapier. She pulled on her hollow mask and dashed around the battlefield, stabbing each enemy full of holes until it stopped moving again. She spun and activated an ability that spun in a citcle, firing 100 bala powered spikes in bursts of five as it turned, shreading the undead easily.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 3:09 pm

Parius stood up. He had reverted back to his sealed state. He looked at the bloody mess that had once been the Maggot he was fighting. Breathing a sigh of relief, Parius sat down. He was still on edge, but the Dragon Wave had really took a lot of his energy out of him. Parius decided to sit out some of the battle, at least till he felt like he could actually fight at any good level.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyWed Dec 10, 2014 11:17 pm

Aki - The girl had overestimated her own abilities and was consumed screaming at Aki with hate by the lightning/flame combo vortex. Her ashes flowing in the wind was the last anyone was ever going to see of her as the vortex died down.

(End)

~~~~~~~~~~

Grainne - The ex-ninja looked up as she barely kept up with the commanders assault on Kali and despaired as she felt then saw the attack being fired at her and Kali from a diagonal trajectory. That was the last anyone ever saw of that ninja too for the blast turned her, and most likely Kali who was closer but she'd never know since she tried running, into nothing.

(End)

~~~~~~~~~~

Raiden and Elayne :

"Yes deal with them so I can deal with him." She mocked as she turned her attention to Raiden who called something out, a Bankai perhaps? She didn't know or care, and fired several lightning bolts at her then quickly fired a bigger blue lightning blast her way. Guess she needed to get serious then.. the smaller bolts she could have dealt with without going Bankai but that bigger blast was cause for concern as she didn't like being damaged unless she had to be. "Sunder and rip, reflect and survive. IZUKALIA" Her tattoo's extended to the rest of her body and she let the smaller bolts just hit her, or more precisely bounce off her..while she used both hands to hammer-fist the bigger blast into the ground creating a dust cover which she used to keep track of Raiden who had apparently moved into it.. as the dust moved she did too causing her knee to come up in a knee-kick against his weapon matching it point for point in offensive power.

"My zanpaktou becomes one with my body! You'll have to try harder than that to beat me boy!" She was being overconfident sure..but she did have some credibility to back it up. She was the strongest person outside of Aizen within the confines of the Maggot's Nest who was still able to fight.

"earlier I bet you thought I was shrugging you off." She said in between punches and kicks that were mixed in with many earth spikes and shards she manipulated to attack in conjunction with her own body as if the ground around her was dancing with her martial arts, "But I was trying to get rid of the weakling first!"

As if trying to prove her point the army of zombies intensified their attacks and more popped out of the ground to join the fray. This summoning would continue for several more minutes at the minimum and elyane would surely have her hands full for a bit longer at the least, but even the Maggot leader didn't expect her to die to this one spell. Zombies were zombies after all..
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 8:45 pm

Scott accompanied Diath to Captain Tomoshibi's last known position. They hurried along. Time was of the essence.

+-*/=

Gráinne arrived at the Maggot's Nest swiftly. She was slightly worried about the energy she had expended with her Hyper Masenko, but she also knew that the opportunity to end this once and for all was at hand. There was no time for indecisiveness. She took a deep breath, and decided to take the stealth approach. She reverted back to her normal form and muttered the incantation. "Bakudo #26, Kyakko." Gráinne was rendered invisible to both visual detection and, due to both the spell and her own efforts, energy detection. She hurried inside. Then Gráinne Xios, entered a warzone.

The first impression that Gráinne got from entering the battle area between the Maggot Leader and the Arashi twins, was that a massacre had taken place. There were corpses everywhere. Then she saw the reason. The Maggot Leader was locked in a struggle with Raiden, while Elayne was being assailed by undead warriors that were being summoned. Gráinne stalked the shadows waiting for a moment to strike.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyMon Dec 15, 2014 10:41 pm

*Jensen*

The maggot chuckled a bit at the comment. "Hardly. It's just the way my zanpakutou works." With a swing of his scythe, he created dual rifts. The first one caught all that was thrown at him and stored them inside. The second rift also sucked in all the catapults.

The thing he materialized next was a huge robot with hierro like armor. It would take a lot more than a single strike to take it down. It had claw like hands and a wide away of ranged weaponry. It fired out a dozen missiles, followed by twin shotgun blasts from oversized barrels.

*Riku*

Still running.

*Raiden/Elayne vs ML*

Rai chuckled at her mocking. The girl can deal with them quickly. Though it seems she was just in shikai...as her tattoos extended after her call out. She matched his strike, and went after him, speaking. He chuckled again as he did his best to keep up with her strikes. But she nicked him on the cheek a stone, and got him full on in the stomach, forcing him back.

As she closed, a ball of electricity formed up at his gut. It soon expanded, forming an electrical box and doing minimal damage if she stayed within 30 yards of him. "That's very funny. Elayne ain't weaker than me. Softer, yes. Weaker? No. Bankai: Niruida Shougeki." On his forearms, hands, and leggings up to his knees, armor appeared. On his shoulders, a plate of armor also appeared, but has a straight spike coming out of them.

Inside the box, it would be difficult for her to escape, and trying to force her way in or out would get her constantly shocked in the process. Though just touching it wouldn't do. In addition, any attack coming in or out, their speed is halved. He only hoped she didn't back off.

If she didn't and was in the box, two lighting attacks at the power of a hado 65 would come at her from her back at opposite angles. At the same time, the boy charged in with a scythe blade swipe aiming for her neck, then a strike to her crotch.

*Aki*

Well...that was...easy...The man decided to just do mop up and utterly destroy the maggots...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode EmptyFri Dec 26, 2014 8:23 pm

Diath accompanied scott to Riku's side. They eventually caught up to him, and ran with him, cutting down maggots that got to close to the captain.

Jensen sighed. This song and dance was getting very boring. the guy summoned something. A giant robot, it didn't really scare him. "Fine, let me show you something you probably missed out on while you were in Jail maggot. Toukai, Celestia astrum." He said, and fused with his Zanpakuto spirit. His armor was now bright silver, as was his sword. He pointed his hand and a black hole opened up next to the massive robot. It was sucked towards it, and then the black hole exploded, destroying it.

His weapon couldn't hurt this guy, but Jensen knew of one thing the maggot might not. Weapons of legend. Weapons so powerful they could be devestating in the right hands. Many were lost of course, but his power didn't seem to care. So Jensen summoned Gae bolg to him. The spear of the irish demi god Cu Chulainn. He drew back and hurled the weapon with great might, launching it like a bullet from a gun.

If gae bolg hit, it's head would split into seven heads, and each of those heads would split seven times too, ravaging the man's body. If it hit and he survived, it would be a miracle.

"Bankai, Icyene Runa." Elayne chimed as Raiden did. She entered bankai, and turned into a barely visible blur as she shot around the battle field, tearing the undead to pieces with her rapier. Bones dropped, nothing moved, and she too turned on the maggot leader. If she was caught in Raiden's box, Elayne waited, but if she was free, the girl would shoot at her at near shunpo speeds, weapon glowing white as she activated True divinity pierce. If she hit with the blade, it would deliver a cero oscuros worth of damage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode   Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode Empty

Back to top Go down

Soul Society Reclaim Part 2, Boldly They Rode
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next