Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Lost in white I_vote_lcapLost in white I_voting_barLost in white I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Lost in white Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Lost in white Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Lost in white Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Lost in white Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Lost in white Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Lost in white Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Lost in white Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Lost in white Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Lost in white Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Lost in white Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Lost in white Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Lost in white

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyTue Jan 06, 2015 5:01 pm

The moon of hueco mundo cast down an eerie white glow on the endless dunes of still sand. In the dip of a large dune lay a girl in white, her, her shape blurring with the with sands. She stirred, opening her eyes and wincing from the bright moon's illumination. She sat up, stiffly, head aching. Elayne covered her eyes with her hand as she waited for her vision to adjust, and then tried to stand.

Where was she, she wondered as she stood, stumbling slightly in the loose sand. She looked around, though there was nothing to see for miles in all directions. Then she spotted a black object protruding from the sand a few feet from her. She stepped over to it with curiousity, and reached down, wrapping fingers around a black handle.

As soon as she touched the object images and pain flooded her mind. Images of her brother, Gràinne, a sinner. She seen herself fighting the sinner, falling through the Gargantua that led to her being lost in this place of white. The pain was so intense she screamed, and dropped the black sword she'd pulled from the sand.

She fell to her knees, clutching her head as she was overwhelmed by a severe sense of loss. Something precious was missing, had been taken from her, but she couldn't remember what it was, and it hurt to try and remember. Elayne took a deep breath and snatched the sword up again, hoping it would show her, but this time she seen nothing. She gripped the handle of the finely crafted black and silver rapier tightly, and cried in the white sands.

Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyThu Jan 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Zooming across the desert at Sonido speeds, the young girl with messy blonde hair was muttering to herself. "I hate this place so much. I guess having to be here is my... just deserts." The girl chuckled to herself, then the frown returned. Liv Firestorm stopped abruptly, throwing up a plume of sand around her. It just occurred to her that she had no idea what she was roaming the desert for. Cursing, she was about to leave when she noticed something, some distance away across the dunes. A Gargantua opening. It didn't seem out of the ordinary, until a loud scream of pain and despair echoed across the barren wasteland. The scream sounded like that of a young girl. Liv decided to take a closer look, her short range of sensing meaning she had no clue as to who or what had fallen through the Gargantua. She moved off swiftly, leaving only footprints behind.

Upon arriving at the scene of the random Gargantua, Liv stopped again behind a large sand dune. She focused, attempting to sense what was happening. One energy signature was present, and it was that of an Arrancar. The energy was slightly lower than Liv's. She moved over the dune to see what was happening. The Arrancar she had detected appeared to be a small girl. She had strikingly white hair, pale skin and white clothing. Despair was etched in her delicate features as she lay there, crying and clutching an elegant rapier. Liv stood beside her and hunkered down to talk to her.

"Are you okay little lady? What are you doing out here in the middle of nowhere?" Liv put a gentle hand on the girl's shoulder. Something about her told Liv that there was no malice or ill-will in her. Only confusion. Confusion and sorrow. Liv sat down beside her, and gazed at her with pity.
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySat Jan 10, 2015 10:30 pm

Elanye hadn't noticed anyone nearby until they'd spoken, and she froze. As the blond reached out to touch her she fell back, scrabbling away from her. "You.. you're a...." She stammered. Looking at her, she could see she was an arrancar, and also more powerful than Elanye. Elayne could feel her loss of power now, but she still couldn't figure out what she'd lost.

"Are you going to eat me? I know how to fight, just because I'm crying doesn't mean I wont fight you." When the arrancar didn't move she relaxed a little. "Just.... Stay there. If you stay there I'll answer you.." She continued. "I.... Don't know how I got here... One minute I was.... I was in Kurakara town.. I woke up here..." She said. pulling her knees up to her chest. "Where is here?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 5:39 pm

Liv was surprised at the reaction she got from the new Arrancar. Normally, Arrancar would be arrogant and smug, and would have tried to kill her already. But this one reacted with sheer terror. Liv did not pursue her when she scrabbled away in fear. "Am I an Arrancar? Yes I am. I'm Liv. Liv Firestorm. Don't worry, you have no reason to fear me. I'm not in the habit of eating others. As for where, well it's like I said. The middle of nowhere. Or, to give it its official title, the White Desert. The boring and inhospitable place in Hueco Mundo."

Liv looked up at the spot where the Gargantua that regurgitated this poor soul had appeared. "You fell out of a Gargantua, about five or ten minutes ago. It was lucky I found you first. If it was any other of our "esteemed" ilk, you might have been in a spot of bother. So, what do I call you young lady? Or will I have to make a name up?" Liv chuckled as her mind began to race with names she could use.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyTue Jan 13, 2015 11:04 pm

Elanye frowned. "The white desert? I dont understand.. I must have gone.. What? I think I blacked out." Elayne looked confused, but she listened to the arrancar talk. Then she stammered, "Our Ilk? But I'm not an arrancar I'm... I'm a..." She became very flustered. And quickly turned her back on the blond. She felt at her body, and found a slight depression. pulling open her coat she looked down her shirt, at the gapping black hole that sat just above her heart, in the centre of her chest.

Elanye gasped, wrapping her coat back around herself, then began to feel at her face for a mask piece. She found two small spikes, just below her ears on her jaw. She fell silent, hands dropping to her sides. she looked back at the girl. "I dont understand, how am I an arrancar? I wasn't one before. Oh... This is bad.. My brother hates hollows.. He'll never speak to me again. " She crumpled back down to her kness.

Trying very hard not to cry infront of the other girl she started to speak to distract herself.."My name is Elayne Arashi... Call me Elayne..." She said. At that moment, a pair of opertunistic hollow leapt out of the sands. Elayne spun and was on her feet in a flash, sword cutting through flesh as a white mask morphed onto her face from the mask pieces at her Jaw she staggered back even as she cut the first hollow's arm off, and stabbed it in the throat. The other one sprang at her, claws ready to tear.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyWed Jan 14, 2015 3:33 pm

Liv said nothing when the realization dawned upon the girl's face. She looked on as the girl turned away and opened her jacket, and gasped as she discovered what Liv assumed was her Hollow Hole. Just before she turned back to Liv, the blonde Arrancar noticed two small white protrusions just behind the girl's jaw. They could only be Hollow Bone Fragments. The girl turned back to Liv and felt the Fragments on her neck, then started to babble in fear as she fell back to her knees. She introduced herself as Elayne Arashi, though she just about got the name out as she was visibly holding back tears.

Then, two Hollow burst out of the ground, going straight for the Elayne. The white haired beauty spun with unmatched grace and poise, cutting the nearest Hollow. She pierced it through the throat, killing it, though she seemed to be taken off balance by her face being covered by a white Hollow Mask. The second Hollow was just about to take advantage of the opening, but its attack never made it to Elayne. Liv's gauntlets were deployed in a flash and she darted forward, catching the Hollow with a ferocious left uppercut which knocked it for a back-flip in the air. As the Hollow's angered eyes flashed in front of Liv, the blonde pugilist smiled and offered a mischievous wink, before landing a right hook that ended it, breaking through the Hollow's cranium, mask and all.

Liv turned back to Elayne. She sealed away her gauntlets and walked over to the confused young girl. She put her hand protectively on Elayne's shoulder."Not bad Elayne! But remember how I mentioned how this place was inhospitable? That's why. We should leave here now. Now, there are two choices of destination to be safe. We could return to my place in Los Noches - don't worry, we'll be safe I promise - or I could take you back to the Living World. Either way, I wanna stay with you. You don't seem like the type to be eating people, so I could help you adjust and suppress the urge, like me. I can also help you with your Hollow powers, getting used to them and such. What do ya say? Though as I said, we should make the decision quickly." Liv swished her hair in a manner eerily like Gráinne Xios, though the two have not met. Yet.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySat Jan 17, 2015 4:18 pm

Elayne hadn't even realised she'd moved, as the mask vanished, but there was blood on her sword and a hollow dying at her feet. For once, she didn't feel bad about killing something. Instead, she felt hungry. She looked up at Liv, letting out a gasp. "I would never eat a human." She said, though her stomach grumbled at the thought. She paled. "No, its not safe for me to go back... I'm scared... But I'm a danger to people.... I don't want to hurt anyone... Maybe even to you... Do arrancar eat their own kind? Or just hollow?" She made a point of not looking down, with fresh food so close.

The thought of eating hollow flesh made her sick, but also more hungry. Sighing softly, she said,"Can we maybe move away from here. I feel sick..." Hopefully Liv agreed, and they started walking away from the hollow corpses. She didn't want to think how eating something like that might change her, if it might make her crave more souls.. She looked at Liv, Just remember what she'd said. "You said you don't eat people? How did you manage that? Layna said it was nearly impossible for hollow not to eat powerful souls.." She said. Layna... Where had that name come from?
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:16 pm

Liv's expression turned stony. She was being more serious, but there "You may not right now, but without guidance and training, the urges will grow. You won't be able to control them naturally. Despite what your mind may say, your body will overrule it. Other Arrancar eat Hollow, Humans and yes, even other Arrancar. It's how we gain power. Or at least, the most direct way. I got to where I am from training. I live with two of my friends in the Living World. They are strong, but they are good people. We all train together."

There was an eerie silence permeating the area that the two girls occupied, though Liv knew that would not last for long. "You are right though. We should get out of here. If you don't wanna go back to the Living World yet, that's fine. We'll go to Las Noches then. Stay close to me." Liv and Elayne began to walk towards their destination. Elayne piped up with a question. "I don't eat people. I never have, and that's something I hold dear. I was born an Arrancar. My father is an Espada, but I don't know too much about my mother. I know she was a Vizard, but Daddy doesn't like to talk about her. I did eat Hollow when I was younger. I had no choice." Liv shuddered. She didn't usually like to talk about her formative years, but she felt it would help the poor young girl beside her.

"That went on for many years. My father insisted that we become stronger and join the ranks of the Espada. But, due to some anomaly that I have yet to understand, I lacked the drive to become an Espada. It is an organisation built on oppressing the weak and glorifying the strong. I found I could not join. I went to the Living World to try and understand what was so enjoyable about persecuting the weak. I found my calling there. I stopped a low rank Espada from attacking a small town, killing him in the process. But instead of eating the defeated opponent, I used the feelings of comfort and friendship I got from the people I had saved to fuel me. It was something I had never experienced in Hueco Mundo and it gave me strength. So I dedicated my existence to helping people and protecting the weak, while using the warmth and loyalty of my friends as fuel. With regards to my physical needs, I learned to get by on eating Human-made food. Especially Chinese food. Good stuff that. Doesn't give power but it quells the hunger just as much."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 5:54 pm

"Its like that in the soul society. If your weak, your ignored, left to rot in the rukongai... The shinigami are just as bad as Arrancar. I Dont know how i know that..." She said. "Well, that was before Gràinne took over. She's changing all that."Elayne continued. Somethings were coming back to her. "You must be one of a kind arrancar, honestly. I'm glad a met you instead of something hungry. I can defend myself, but I dont know how to get into ressurection.." She said. She listened to her story frowning.

"Thats... I.." She said laughing a little. "I dont mean offence but it sounds like you restrained yourself thanks to the power of freindship.. " She said smiling.. She thought of Grainne, and the urge to rush back and eat those hollow corpses was much weaker. "Well, maybe its possible." She said blushing. "And if thats the case, I guess I'll get to spend more time with my friends."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 8:45 pm

Liv listened intently to Elayne. "Really? I wouldn't have thought that, but then I don't know much about the Soul Society. At least this Captain Commander Gráinne is trying to change it. That reminds me, I encountered one of the Gotei Captains a while back. Jensen, I think his name was. He offered me an invitation to meet her. That was a back when the Shinigami were still in Karakura Town. The way you both talk about her, she must be a great person." She smiled at Elayne. "I guess that is what I'm saying. But my lesson is this. No matter how small or mundane it may seem, there is nothing stronger than the bond between people. That's what I offer. I will get you through this if I can, Elayne Arashi."

After some time walking, the two Arrancar reached Las Noches. Per Liv's directions, they headed straight for the main building, Arngrim's Tower. Liv grabbed Elayne's hand and gave it a reassuring squeeze. Keeping her close, she brought Elayne up to Liv's room, near the top of the tower. The room was filled with plushies, scattered around a pink bed with flame motifs on the fabric. "So, what's the plan?" Liv offered a seat on the bed and sat down beside her.[/color]

Last edited by Orgoth on Mon Jan 19, 2015 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 18, 2015 9:16 pm

"Thank you Olivia." She said with a smile, and they continued their trek towards the fortress of las noches. The place was much, much bigger than she had expected it to be. They headed in side. The inside of the dome was lit by a sun that couldn't have been real, but yet was there. She'd heard the place had been badly damaged years before but evidently the espada had restored it. Liv lead her toward the largest tower in the centre of the dome, a place fit for a king. "Oh, wow. Who exactly is your father, this place is large enough to belong to Arngrim wolfcloak." Elayne said. Then she kinda put it together. "Its not him, right? Your not the daughter of the strongest Arrancar in existance, right?" She'd heard things about him. He was scary.

Liv lead her upstairs into her bedroom, a fluffy land of happyness. Elayne laughed softly. "You really are a strange Arrancar." She said smiling to her. Then, there was a bang, from above... A rumbling stomping, and a few seconds later, a crack. After that, the door swung open, and Elayne stepped back reflexively as the largest man she'd ever seen squeezed through the doorway. Literally.

That mans eyes bore right into her, as he crossed the room with a quick stride. She backed up against the bed, and he bend down his face inches from hers. And then he sniffed her. "Ah.. Liv help... Liv why is he sniffing me?!" She choked. She'd gone pale as snow and was frozen on the spot. Then the man stepped back. "A new arrancar?" He said looking at Liv. "With the scent of the human world on her. You do bring home strange things, don't you dear."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyMon Jan 19, 2015 9:41 pm

Liv chuckled and gave Elayne a warm smile. "That's right, Arngrim is indeed my father. But don't worry, he likes me and my friends. If you were in any danger I wouldn't have brought you here." Liv looked around the bedroom. She regarded Elayne with a look of mock-embarrassment. "I'm sorry, I just like soft and cuddly things." Then she chuckled again. "I guess I'm not what you expected for the daughter of Arngrim, huh?" Then, as if uttering his name was a taboo, there was a loud racket incoming. Liv sighed. "Oh no. He heard me come in. Brace yourself."

Sure enough, the Cero King himself entered, somehow forcing himself to fit through the small doorway. He began to regard Elayne as if she was his next meal. He stared intensely at her for a moment before commencing a scent exam. Liv exhaled in exasperation. "Daddy, is this really how you treat guests nowadays? This is my friend, Elayne. She's also the one who's not sniffing the other person right now. Come on. Stop creeping her out." Yang suddenly stepped forward and grabbed the massive man by his ear and proceeded to drag him at least away from Elayne, who was unsettled, to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyTue Jan 20, 2015 6:25 pm

"I was wondering if she'd be worth eating." Arngrim said. Then he grinned as Elayne paled. Then he was dragged out by his ear, spluttering curses. "It was a joke, I promised not to eat your freinds already, ahhh, that hurts." Arngrim straightened up and looked at Liv. "If you were anyone else, you'd have lost an arm for that." He said. With one last look at Elayne, he turned and walked away.

Elayne half sat half fell onto the bed. She'd seen some scary things in her life, and that topped them all easily. She regarded Liv with a weak smile, amazed that she could so easily control her father. The things she'd heard about Arngrim were less than good, but his affection for Liv was so obvious. "That was.... A thing..." Elayne said.

Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:17 pm

Liv smiled sheepishly. "I'm sorry about that. He was supposed to be having his daily game of chess with Rui. Thought he wouldn't notice me coming in. Probably sensed it though. Oh well. I told you he wouldn't harm my friends. He just has a strange sense of humor." Liv sat down again on the bed. "What a day. Well, at least I made a new friend out of it." Liv looked around her room. "Well, make yourself comfortable. I feel like making some tea. Would you like some tea?" If Elayne accepted the offer, Liv would go down to the kitchen and make tea for them both. If not, she would make some for herself anyway.

Liv arrived back in the room and sat down on the bed, giving Elayne her tea of she had asked for some. She sipped it, not taking her eyes off the young white-haired girl. "So, tell me about Elayne. Don't worry, you can tell me only what you want to talk about."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyWed Jan 21, 2015 6:55 pm

Elayne smiled. "Indeed. Its ok, I'm used to strange things I think. Atleast I should be, given the day I'm having." She said. Elanye nodded. "I would enjoy some tea, thank you." Elayne said. She sat patiently as Liv left to do that, all the while, she felt like she was being watched. Liv returned with the tea and she accepted it gladly. "Thank you." Elayne said. She sipped her tea and listened to the question.

"Well.. Where to begin... I have a twin brother. He's a..." she glanced around then lowered her voice. "A... Vizard. I heard your father isn't fond of them so..." She quickly went on. "You wouldn't think he's my twin mind you, he's a good deal younger than me. I.. He died in an accident when he was 15. I died some time after. I think I was stabbed. I dont know why I'm telling you that actually...." She said. She looked at her feet. She took so easily to Liv, where as it took most people weeks to get Elayne to open up to them. She liked this arrancar, maybe because she was the first thing Elayne seen after waking up, or maybe because she was just really nice. Eitherway it was not typical Elayne behavior.

"I'm.. Surprised I even remember that.." She said. "If you were born human, you usually forget that stuff before passing on to soul society. Which is where I ended up after I died anyway. I joined the academy and tried to become a shinigami... No I.. I swear I..." Elayne let out a little gasp and flinched as she tried to remember. "Sorry... I dont remember after that..." She said..

Elayne tried to continue when suddenly the door to Liv's room swung open again, and a woman with long silver hair and enchanting purple eyes sauntered in, a long red dress trailing behind her. She looked at Liv, smiling warmly, then at Elayne. The feeling of being watched came back tenfold, only now it felt like she was being hunted. "Oh my, what an enchanting little angel you are." The woman said in a seductive voice. She glanced at Liv "I envy you sister, you always keep such attractive friends."

She laughed a musical laugh and smiled. "Please Olivia, wont you introduce me?" she said. Elayne thought this woman was gorgeous, she had the grace and glamour of a model. However she couldn't shake the feeling that given the change, this woman would devour her in so many different ways. She was after all, a sinner.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyFri Jan 23, 2015 11:53 pm

Liv sipped her tea while she listened intently to Elayne's story. "It's true, he isn't very fond of Vizards. But he likes my friends, and any friend or family of yours is a friend of mine. If you were a Shinigami, how are you an Arrancar now I wonder? I know how the Shinigami to Vizard thing happens, but this is different. Weird. Not you, but the whole situation is unusual-" Liv stopped as the door opened again and a new presence entered the room, one that Liv was all too familiar with. "- and it just got a lot weirder."

Liv turned to see the new guest. As expected, Helena Elenesta stood before them, red dress flowing behind her and wearing a distinctly predatory expression. She smiled at Liv, though Liv knew not to take it at face-value. "Oh, maybe it's because I don't eat everyone I encounter. You think?" Helena was definitely regarding Elayne with a trace of lust. Elayne seemed to be admiring Helena in return, though she was still terrified. Liv decided to cut this little encounter short. Elayne certainly didn't need to be traipsing about with a Sinner. "Alright now. Elayne, Helena. Helena, Elayne. Now get out of my room!" She then turned to Elayne. "And stop ogling my sister!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySat Jan 24, 2015 12:19 am

Helena giggled. "Oh dear no Liv I'm like you, I don't eat poor unfortunate poeple. But your far to young to hear about what I do do to them." She eyed Elayne and smiled. Helena giggled again, and Elayne nearly launched her tea into the air, instead she slopped it all over her face trying to pour the entire cup into her mouth at once. She spluttered and caughed. "I, I'm a victim!" She declared before hiding her face.

Helena seemed delighted, but she shook her head. "Not to worry dear Sister, I don't need another pet. You two look like good pillow friends." She said. Then she considered something, before speaking again. "I don't suppose you'd be interested in trying to help free your lovely niece? The nasty coalition captured her, and wont let her go. " She asked. "I came to see If daddy would consider lending a hand, I'm getting a little..." She paused. Elayne chirped up. "Killy?" She asked. Helena giggled. "Thank you dear. Yes that. I miss her."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 1:21 am

Liv wore a scornful expression on her face. Maybe coming here wasn't such a good idea. In any case, the sooner she got rid of the unhelpful distractions the better. She regarded Helena with a cold look. "I'm sure no civilized being deserves to be privy to your little machinations." Liv turned to Elayne to fill her in on what they were talking about. "Helena and her daughter Anna are Sinners. Not nice folks, despite their sultry appearance. The two of them were in the Living World doing hell knows what, but whatever it they did resulted in the Coalition getting involved and Anna was captured." The blonde bombshell once again regarded Helena coldly.

"I don't think I'm going to help you. I don't know what happened but you got in enough trouble to bring the Coalition down on top of you. Who knows? Maybe stewing in a cell might do her some good. She might learn a thing or two about being a menace."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 5:56 pm

Helena frowned. "Oh don't be like that, the poor girl is your niece. And besides, she wasn't doing anything, some little blond kid was on a battlefield and she was keeping him out of trouble by distracting him." Helena sighed. "Oh whatever. I'll go and talk to daddy.. it was nice meeting you Elayne. We should talk again some time." The silver haired woman said, before leaving.

Elayne watched her go, and sighed. "Is there any other siblings I should know about? or worry about for that matter?" Elayne asked. Now that the woman was gone she could breath properly. "You also have a niece? What about your mother, is she going to pop out of somewhere around here too?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Jan 25, 2015 6:36 pm

Liv sighed, annoyed at herself for losing her cool. "Fine. I guess I don't know her that well. I've only met her once and you're not exactly a promising role-model. Still, a Sinner just wandering the Living World, regardless of intentions, is always going to attract trouble." She shrugged when Helena stated her intention to try and enlist their father for help. "Whatever. Just try to not cause ridiculous amounts of damage, will ya?" Helena left, and Liv turned to Elayne again, who was just regaining her composure. She understood Elayne's frustration completely.

"I'm sorry. Really. Daddy's just super-protective of me. I don't know why. I can look after myself. But Helena I can't explain. She must have seen us, or Daddy told her about you. She was only her because you're beautiful and she likes beautiful." Liv made some more tea. She offered more to Elayne as well. She then sat down and sipped her tea, gazing at Elayne with a tired look on her face. "I guess it's only fair that I tell you something about myself. You've seen or heard about almost all of my relations by now. I have a twin brother, Styxx. You probably won't see him anytime soon. My father does not view him as a worthy son and banished him. He's very much like Daddy, which could be one of the reasons Daddy dislikes him. He's strong, but not as strong as you or I, so I still keep an eye on him. As for my mother, well... Daddy doesn't talk about her at all, so I know very little about her. I only know that she was a Vizard, and that she was strong. Very strong. I don't know anything after that."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyFri Jan 30, 2015 11:29 pm

Elayne blushed. "Thank you..." She smiled slightly and shook her head. "Don't worry about it, I was just a little shell shocked by everything thats happened today, I didn't mean to sound snappish." She said, and listened to Liv talk about the rest of her family. She liked to listen to the blond talk, and found herself relaxing enough to lie back on her bed with her arms behind her head.

"I'm sorry about your mother. Do you think she's why your different to other arrancar? maybe you've more shinigami in you than others, and that's why your so... Nice. and pretty." Elayne asked. Liv mentioning her brother made Elayne think of Raiden. She sighed. "I like it here. Its a pity I can't just.. sleep on this bed forever. I'm going to have to go home eventually though. I'm just afraid to see my brother. He hates arrancar and hollow.."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 3:22 pm

Liv laughed when Elayne got embarrassed trying to return Liv's compliment. "Oh aren't you all cute and shy? It's possible though. I don't even know what she looks like though. Daddy said she left when me and Styxx were teenagers, but I don't remember her at all. It's a bit strange." She watched as Elayne reclined on the bed. She smiled when Elayne spoke wistfully about staying here forever. She lay down beside her and clutched a teddy of Wigglypuff, a round pink creature with bright blue eyes, tightly to her chest. "Well, maybe you can. I have an idea. How about you spend the night here? It's kinda getting late anyway, despite what the sky looks like, and you could probably use a bit of rest after today. We can stay up and talk as long as you want, then in the morning we can go find your brother together. He may not like Hollow, but you are still his sister. He will understand. Sound good? You can sleep in this bed and I'll go kick Rui out of his bed or something. What do you think?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptySun Feb 08, 2015 5:12 pm

Elayne looked at her. "Your right I'm exausted." She said. "I want nothing more than to sleep right now.." She said. However if Liv got up to leave she said, "Wait don't go.. Stay here. I'm a littl afraid to be alone right now. And I dont mind you sleeping next to me, after all it is your bed." She said tiredly. She started to fall asleep.

Elayne woke up the next morning and found herself clingling to Liv's arm. She slid away yawning and stretching as she sat up. She'd slept soundlessly, given the day she'd had she'd expected nightmares. The young white haired girl climbed off the bed, and went to find the bathroom, ignoring a pool of blood in the hall. This was her life now, blood and fighting. Atleast, it could be. She went back to Liv's room when she was done and lay back down on the bed beside the sleeping blonde, staring at her face. If she suddenly woke up and caught Elayne staring at her, the white haired girl would blush and look back at the cieling. "Good morning."

Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyMon Feb 09, 2015 9:16 pm

Liv nodded when Elayne agreed on the need for sleep. However, she protested when Liv made to leave her to sleep, stating that she didn't want to be alone for the night. Liv smiled warmly. "Of course I'll stay with you." Liv removed her vest, belt and shoes, leaving her yellow shirt, black short shorts, and her orange knee-high socks. She got into the bed beside Elayne and drifted into sleep.

Wink Wink Wink

Liv woke up to find a familiar face staring at her from about 6 inches away. Elayne suddenly blushed and fixed her gaze on the ceiling, offering Liv a stuttered 'good morning'. Liv laughed at Elayne's embarrassment. "Good morning beautiful. How did you sleep?" Liv smiled, then stood up and went to the bathroom to brush her teeth.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white EmptyMon Feb 16, 2015 4:45 pm

"I slept well." She said blushing even deeper, noticeable even more because her skin was so pale. Liv left to go to the bathroom and Elayne got up and put on her shoes and picked up her sword. Unsure what to do with it she eventually managed to slide it into a belt loop. The strange black metal glinted. Liv returned, and Elanye smiled faintly at her, then the pair left to go to Kurakara town.

Thread closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Lost in white Empty
PostSubject: Re: Lost in white   Lost in white Empty

Back to top Go down

Lost in white
Page 1 of 1