Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! I_vote_lcapSimon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! I_voting_barSimon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! I_vote_lcapSimon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! I_voting_barSimon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Empty
PostSubject: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySun Mar 08, 2015 12:00 am

A six foot tall man with dark purple hair and cyan eyes was mowing the park. Yes, Simon was requested to do someone else's job. At least it was with a riding lawnmower and not a pushmower. Besides, every little bit helps so that he can get his own shrine! Just like that paycheck from the Coalition every so often.

His smaller counterpart, however, was eyeing a very expensive skateboard. Miles knew he didn't have enough money to buy it...Simon kept way too much control over their money. He took it and bolted before anyone knew what hit them. And he joy rode it all through the day...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:24 pm

Sojourner stepped out groggily from a nap in the alley just in time to crash into a skater who happened to be heading his way, falling over with a loud thud and shaking his head as he slowly finished waking up and regaining composure he sighed softly and offered to help the guy up if he wasn't already.

"Sorry about that.. Sleepin in a ditch makes you slow to start when you wake up." he said as he frowned checking out the person he just bumped into. He was bad at sensing spiritual energy to start with but this person wasn't giving off any energy at all. That was new to him and before he realized it he had rudely asked his question of, "What are you anyways."

"Again sorry. If you'd like I could do something to make up for bumping into you. I got nothing better to do today anyways."
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyThu Mar 26, 2015 10:57 pm

The five foot five blond, amber eyed teen slammed hard into a body and went flying back. The skateboard barely missing his groin when it landed. The boy barely heard what the guy was saying as he just laid there, hurt. That guy was solid muscle. He groaned before speaking. "Watch where you're going!" The boy groaned again before actually getting up, albeit slowly.

He hurt. But quirked an eyebrow up at the guy's offer. "Got any money to buy a shake or something?" He picked up the skateboard, hoping to get a free treat at the least.

Meanwhile, Simon had gotten done was collecting payment when his cell phone gone off for another request. Turned out, it was a store with skateboards. After teleporting over there via the phone, he looked at the security footage. His expression said it all...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:06 pm

Sojourner stopped cold when money was mentioned. It was true he did have some left but he was going to get his one meal of the day with it.. eh.. it's not like he needed to... why not. Sure, "Here ya go." He said as he handed over a ten dollar bill, "Sorry for the knock down man. Didn't think I'd get in the way just for stepping onto the sidewalk."

He shook his head and sighed a bit. Lost his meal for the day. He didn't care too much since he didn't require food or anything.. but he liked the taste of food from time to time, "That leaves my one question though.. what are you? I'd claim human but you give off no energy and humans have a very unique energy signature to them as does nearly everything else."

He had not run into a Doll or a Bounto before so he didn't realize that was what he was talking too right this second. The lack of energy being detected, even with Sojo's bad sensing abilities, was actually unnerving to him. However with or without an answer he wouldn't have any further reason to keep the kid from doing whatever it was he was planning to do before he ran into Sojourner.

So unless something else happened this encounter was about to come to an end..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 6:26 pm

The boy grinned and took the money hurriedly. He simply shrugged. "I'm not inclined to answer that." The blond was about to leave when he and everyone in the area heard a very loud voice. "MILES!" The doll started to noticably sweat at the call of his name and looked distressed.

He quickly latched onto the stranger's arm. "You know what, let's enjoy your ten dollars together...I'll simply have a small shake so hopefully you'll have seven or so dollars to spend on a meal or something..." Truth was, he didn't want to face Simon again so soon. Especially since this would have been his fourth time stealing this particular skateboard.

Aside from that, he was a bit broody and just enjoyed the cool beverage. "Who are you anyway?" He didn't want to be completely unknowing about the stranger...but he seemed nice enough...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 9:45 pm

"Sure I can dig that. Food is yummy." and so Sojourner followed the guy to the nearest cafe as ten bucks wasn't going to get anywhere at a regular restaurant. He let the kid order whatever he wanted first and skimmed the menu for a burger he could afford with the rest before ordering said burger. The kid then asked him a question and he felt he may as well answer it even though the kid was being rather secretive. Doesn't matter though. He's just a kid, "Me? I'm Sojourner. I travel the world looking for people who need a strong fist to take care of their issues for em. A mercenary as it were."

He eyeballed the burger before devouring it in what could have possibly been record time. Then burped loud enough to rattle the windows of the cafe and being told to keep it down by the owner, "Whelp I'm glad that you are happy with that shake. I couldn't help but notice you seemed rushed when someone yelled earlier though.. so I assume your name is Miles and you did something you shouldn't have?"

He was just guessing but the bread crumbs were indeed there.

"If that is true you may as well own up to it now and get things over with. Personal experience says running from your problems just causes more problems down the road. If that isn't the case then I'm sorry for making an assumption based on what I've heard and seen so far."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyFri Mar 27, 2015 10:58 pm

Miles blinked. He didn't know that mercenaries still existed. At first, he didn't react to the accusation...then turned a shade of pink and looked away, nodding once. "That was my guardian/partner. If he wouldn't be so frugal on money and actually give me a decent allowance..." He fingered the skateboard. Seriously, how much can a shrine cost? They had enough to live in an apartment without working for at least three years. Then again, considering how cheaply they work...and he himself wasn't entirely sure how old Simon was.

He felt the tug. Sighing, he gave the Sojourner the best puppy dog eyes and pouty face he could muster. "He's recalling me...will you come with me? I...don't wanna face him alone..." Not that Simon would ever do anything to harm him in any real way...but still. Hopefully he'd come with him to the store.

When they got there, there was an angry store clerk and an angrier black jersey, white bandana around his neck, black sweatpants, and cowboy boots Simon. His cyan eyes narrowed a bit at the stranger, but didn't say anything. Miles appeared unharmed. The man snatched the skateboard and gave it back to the clerk. "I want your kid charged already! Whatever you're doing to discipline him is obvoiusly not working! Maybe some jailtime with the wolves will straighten this thief out!"

Simon sighed heavily. "He's a minor...he can't be sent to jail. A month of free work from him?"

"And give him the opportunity to steal even more?! Don't make me laugh! What do you think, stranger?"

The violet haired man looked at the stranger, then looked back at the clerk. When Miles tried sneaking off, the bounto snatched the kid by the scruff of the neck and pulled him back, keeping a hand on the kid's shoulder...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 5:29 pm

The kid started to pout after a moment and asked Sojourner to accompany him to his lecturing. Well... He didn't have anything else to do.. and he did bump into the kid on accident. Why not? At least this would keep Sojourner busy for a bit longer instead of wondering how he was going to get his next paycheck, "Sure I don't see why not." and followed Miles to wherever he was going, which happened to be to an angry clerk and another man who also gave off no energy.. perplexing to Sojourner for Miles had refused to answer why he gave no energy off like everything else does..

Listening in he caught the end of their conversation. A minor? Looking at the kid Sojourner could see the resemblance to a minor but something in his gut said things were not as they appeared. He had nothing to go on though so he dismissed the thought to the back of his mind just as the clerk asked him for his thoughts on the matter, "From what I can tell this isn't the first time this has happened.. Unfortunately I can't say if it will be the last.. but as it has been stated he is a minor and as such there is little you can do other than bar him entry into the establishment or have a court order him from being within so many yards of the place.."

He turned his head towards Simon, "You are his guardian or parent right? You'll have to do something on your own to keep this from repeating by the looks of it." turning back to the clerk, "If you want I can take full responsibility for this and work the time myself," He sighed and rubbed the back of his head a bit, "Though that wouldn't teach the lad anything.. All I need is water to survive so you wouldn't have to worry about me skipping out on you."

After saying all that a thought occurred to him. If this happened and he did end up working the kids debt.. He'd not be getting paid for a month..

Damn.

There goes having any food for a while. Good thing he didn't need it.. Sure is yummy though..
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:11 pm

"Correct. Problem is, I work a lot...most times, I don't even need his help. I know this won't be the last time he'll steal something. But I also can't keep tabs on him 24/7, especially when I'm working. Because we're always moving, I can't send him to school, so he has to take online classes. So, short of tying him up to a tree or something, there's little I can do. At the same time, I refuse to let you take responsibility for Miles.

So how about this for a compromise. You get paid for the price of the skateboard to keep an eye on Miles while he works, but he is then banned from coming within ten yards of the place. Sir?"

The clerk thought about it. "Better idea. The place's security is lacking mostly due to not being able to keep the positions filled. If the stranger here proves his ability, he can be on their dime for a while while also keeping an eye on the little trouble maker. Got any qualifications, stranger?" Upon hearing them, he'd nod and call the security office.

Simon sighed heavily again. "Names Simon. You've already met my fifteen year old..." The clerk came back. "Head Guard wants both of you at the training ground arena." The clerk gave them both directions and let them be on their way.

"I hope we're not gonna have to fight...Mr. Sojourner is nice..." The teen whined a bit. Simon nodded his agreement, though for a different reason. He just didn't like to fight at all...

(ooc: you can do the dialogue for the head guard next...)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 6:48 pm

"I'm a travelling merc.. I have nothing to prove myself other than my word.. but I dare say I'm pretty handy in a fight should the need arise.. I'm more than willing to prove myself though." Sojourner said to the clerk after being offered a better paid deal as opposed to his free idea. Food after all eh. Awesome.  The clerk mentioned training grounds and Sojo nodded before listening to Simon introduce himself, "I'm Sojourner.. it means Traveller. Looks like I'll be helping keep tabs on your boy for a while. Assuming everything goes the way it has been."

The head guard was waiting for them when they got to the training grounds and he didn't waste any time, "I'll make sure you are cut out for the job and then we can move things along." He blew on his whistle and a guard showed up in full swat gear. The guy didn't seem like a slouch by any means but Sojourner didn't feel worried.

"You want me to drop your friend here right? Not kill him of course..just subdue him?" He cracked his neck, put his right hand in his pocket, and put his left fist up, "Fine then. let's give a good show eh?" the guard then pulled out a bag and put on a suit that looked like it had technology in it. He then called for "Begin" to the fight and moved alot faster than Sojourner thought he would..

But not fast enough. Sojourner caught both punches with his one hand and punched the man in his faceplate covered face knocking him onto his back. The guy was persistent though and sprang back up really quickly and came at Sojourner again with a flurry of blows and a stun rod. Wait. Stun Rod? The guard suddenly had one and it's electrified tip nearly bat Sojourner in the head before he realized it was there and grabbed the guys arm to keep it from making contact. He then turned the grab into a judo throw behind him to once again put the guy on his back.

"You'll need to try way harder to stand a chance against me.. No offense.." Sojourner said flatly and kind of bored as he rubbed the back of his head with his free hand.

Would the guard give up!? Would Sojourner pass the test!? WOULD HE GET SOME YUMMY FOOD!?!?!?

Who knows.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:11 pm

The guard looked at the duo and then back at the scene. "Whatcha think?"

Simon spoke up. [color=grey]"He has very good form...clearly a master. If we were to fight, it'll be a tiny bit before we'd be equals. Of course, I have no-"[color]

"I'd like to make sure he can handle your kid. I'm a fairly good sensor, and there's nothing from the two of you. Yoichi, back off."

Simon sighed heavily, but stepped in the ring. Miles followed him, earning the pair several gasps. Even more with what happened next. "Ziege Dich: Miles." The kid turned into a katana with bandages around the handle and no guard, with a bit tailing towards the blade. It also went straight to Simon's hand. Going into a kendo stance, the man again spoke up. "Nothing permanently debilitating or kill blows. Stop just short of it if need be. When we fight, we fight together. There's a strong reason we don't like to fight...you'll probably feel it if you're at all highly attuned to subtle differences."

The six foot tall man just waited for the man to move before making a move. He really only agreed to this so that the guy could pass and keep an eye on Miles until they move to greener pastures elsewhere in Japan. Which kinda looks like Karakura Town...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:23 pm

Sojourner looked a bit confused as the kid turned into a sword and went to Simon's hand but quickly caught on that he had a new opponent. In response to the new target he pulled his hand out of his pocket and pulled out two fancy multi-bladed daggers out of his back pockets putting them in reverse grip for defense, "For the record I'm not quite at full strength yet.. My body works differently than most.. I have to warm up before I can pull out all the stops."

Just to prove his point the ground around him cracked with a sudden pulsation of his power as it shot up to 60% of his maximum as he was not able to go to 100% yet, "60% of my maximum.. And I would have my challenger take the first move if he doesn't mind.." He took a boxer stance with his twin reverse gripped multi-bladed daggers and just waited for Simon to move.

The head guard had confirmed his suspicion without knowing it though. These two were not human.. meaning that they would do far more than the guard he was toying with earlier. They had special abilities and the like that Sojourner had no information about and would soon need to find ways to deal with.. This was definitely going to be a interesting match despite the fact his opponent didn't seem to enjoy fighting.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:42 pm

Simon nodded and simply charged forward. Though at the last moment, flipped his sword and ducked, aiming a stab at the right foot as he moved in that same direction. He wasn't particularly fast, but he wasn't slow either...simply average. Succeed or fail, he'd slash at the back/front if the guy was close enough. If not, he'd send a cutting wave of energy at him. Their only ranged ability.

To him, it really didn't matter if Sojourner wasn't at full strength...their own power will adjust to his. Granted, it'll take a bit if he was stronger than they were.

Simon went after him with short, quick stabs, just waiting for the guy to close the distance. If he did exactly that, he'd retract the sword, gipping it towards the base of the blade to defend against two blades. And aim a solid left hook to the guy's face.

His speed may be average, but Simon's ability to take hits and deliver was very good...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 7:58 pm

Sojourner wasn't a very speedy fighter in terms of pure speed.. but he was extremely agile. He moved his foot from the stab, put it ontop of the sword, and flipped over Simon who then proceeded to swipe at Sojo's torso only to have it parried with a dagger. The ground crackled again as the weapons clashed and Sojourner reached 80% of his maximum power and began a twin blade mass of attacks at Simon who seemed to have upped his grip to help compensate for his one weapon which was now blocking the attacks.

Sojourner felt the punch coming and decided to test how strong the guy was by letting the punch connect. It didn't move him at all either though this was because of one of Sojourner's abilities called Inertia Negation. It did however hurt more than Sojourner was expecting especially after his recent power up to 80%. Was this guy keeping tabs on his power and raising it to match? Could anyone do that so fine tuned? The question left his mind and he used Aura Palm to create two punches of his own energy one to the mans left side and another behind his right knee while Sojourner's right hand put away it's blade and moved to punch the man in the face and his left blade went to clash with the Miles/Katana so that it couldn't be moved to block any of the punches.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySat Mar 28, 2015 8:34 pm

Simon was a bit surprised that the guy didn't even move back from the punch. What he wasn't expecting were two punches from seemingly nothing. One to his left side, connecting, and another behind his right knee, forcing him into a kneel. Then came the blades. The first occupied Miles. The second forced the bounto to reach up with his free hand and grab the man's wrist.

Steel against steel sounded as he stabbed the sword into the ground and quickly bolted up, turned, and threw him. He picked up Miles and sent a wave of cutting energy at the guy. If he missed, a barrier would be activated around the ring to stop it. Walking briskly, he twirled his blade a bit before jumping and throwing it.

If it missed, it would go right back to Simon just in time for a slash with both hands. If it hit with the blades, he'd be right there to latch on make it a power match. If it hit flesh, he'd simply recall it and wait.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 12:34 am

Sojourner was thrown but his face said he didn't mind it. As soon as his head came near the ground he put an arm up and immediately stopped in place and staying upside down on one hand just as a wave of energy hit him and.. did nothing. It was absorbed into his body and he flipped up onto his feet just in time to bat away the weapon as it was thrown at him just to watch it return to Simon's hand and come back down at him in a two hand slash which he parried with his still drawn dagger, only to find his strength somehow being matched by the guy and needing to put his other hand up to keep the dagger from being pushed back from the sword.

After a few seconds of this power match Sojourner heaved and broke the clash long enough to pull out his other dagger again as it seemed he would need it after all. At the same time two more punches came in from seemingly nowhere. One to the man's left cheek and the other to his ribs while Sojourner rushed him and tried a double cross slash against his torso, making sure not to cut in deep enough to seriously injure him should the blow somehow connect.

The guy was getting stronger just like Sojourner, who was now at maximum power, and that was perplexing to Sojourner. There was always a power difference in two people no matter how similar. Always. But in this rare instance it seemed they were completely even. This intrigued him and made him want to know more about Simon but at the same time he was too focused on the fight at hand to bother speaking up about it just yet.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyMon Mar 30, 2015 1:10 am

Simon couldn't help but get a feeling that the guy was really confused about the dead even match up in power. Clearly, the man's physical strength was very good, or else there wouldn't have been a power match in the first place. Soji had to use his other hand to fully stop him. After a little bit, he heaved and broke the clash long enough to pull out his other one and attack again.

He was ready for the one at the ribs, using his left hand to bat it away. Despite getting hit in the cheek and stumbling back, Simon still managed to block the cross slash, though, it did manage to force him back, nearly making him topple. But he did send two cutting waves at the guy just to make sure he had time to realign himself.

If it was a stare down, Simon would take the time to actually ask. "Those out of nowhere punches are a surprise...whats up with those? And if you have a question about one of my own abilities, feel free to ask..."

He'll nod at the response. And answer the man's question. "I'm a bounto, though admittedly, an unusual one. Most require the need to feast on souls to survive. My ring absorbs reishi in the air for my nutrience, though that doesn't mean I can't enjoy a meal. Miles is my doll, and is again, highly unusual. Most dolls in their sealed form is an inanimate object, while released they're a sentient being. As you can tell, Miles is the complete opposite. Though he can still talk while in this form, and if afraid terriably, will shake. I've literally had Miles for only 15 years, though he's never aged. Hence my minor comment earlier."

He then sent out ten more of the energy waves...sticking to a distance and see how he reacts this time.

(note: The energy waves may cut, but come at yeah at a hado 45 power level.)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 6:54 pm

Sojourner flexed his muscles and swatted the energy waves aside with his daggers, only possible because they were very very durable daggers made of something almost similar to Zanpaktou steel but then he just waited for Simon to do something else..which ended in a staredown in which Simon spoke up instead asking about his punches. This threw off Sojo for a second but he quickly caught on as to what was meant.

Sojourner grinned a bit, "Aura Palm.. Energy formed into physical substance and emitted as punches within my field of control." he was then allowed a question of his own, "I'm curious why I can't sense energy from you. I may suck at it but sensing nothing at all during a match like this just doesn't happen everyday. So I suppose my question is what are you?"

He was then answered in quite a bit more detail than he expected. He respected that and it was nice to know. But then Simon restarted combat by sending forth several waves of Energy. He maxed out Aura Palm by sending eight punches to meet and counter eight of the ten energy waves causing them to explode in between Simon and Sojourner.

He then pulled a tron stunt by pulling a full on run at perfect 90 degree angles to go around the other two energy waves and be on top of Simon. He stopped right in front of Simon on a dime and had his arms swinging wide from both sides for slashes with his daggers. If this missed he'd speak one more time but if he connected either with, Simon or Miles, he'd make sure to deal with that situation first before speaking.

"I'm all out of tricks save one but with the fact you keep somehow matching me point for point I doubt it would do any good to even use it. I'm a pretty simple guy I'm just hard to kill."
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyTue Mar 31, 2015 8:26 pm

Well...the sheer number of Aura Palms the fella put out to match his Soul Waves was a bit of a surprise...he could have done a fair bit more damage to him earlier. Then he did something a bit unexpected. In all his years, Simon haven't ever seen someone do complete 90 degree angles like that before. It threw him in so much of a loop, he almost forgot to duck. Almost.

He lost a few hairs, but went on the offensive immediately. Though he shifted Miles so that he'd swing at Soji's midsection with the dull side. He still infused the sword with enough energy to make it hit like a Gran Rey Cero. After the man dealt with that, he spoke.

Which caused Simon, and Miles, to laugh a bit. "Not like we have anything more ourselves...a few gimmicks, half of which aren't even combat usable, and three more abilities. One of which I refuse to use in a sparring match and without Miles's permission, one I doubt will help because all it does is make Miles sharper and help him cut through things more easily, and the last one is basically a stronger version of what I just tried to get ya with/did got ya with. So aside from the gimmicks, I'd say we're equally as simple as you.

I think we're done here."
The guard agreed and told them they start tomorrow, both Miles's punishment and Soji watching him. The katana went back to being the teenager. Nothing was really off besides a small cut/tear just below his belt at his side that wasn't there before.

"The primary reason we don't like to fight is because of a pair of gimmicks. One Detects our opponent's power level, and our Power Mirror adjusts our power to match it. Whether it's weakening ourselves, or absorbing reishi in the air to strengthen ourselves, with some limits. It's automatic, so we really don't get a say. That was what you were feeling and even mentioned there at the end."

Simon held out his hand to shake. The guy was a good guy...someone he would enjoy sparring every so often with.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptyThu Apr 09, 2015 10:00 pm

Bam. The dull side of Simon's sword slammed into Sojourner's torso with extreme force and it hurt like bloody hell too since he wasn't prepared for it but he was a tough man and because of his ability he didn't even move an inch from such an impact which gave him time to forcefully shove simon away from him and drop to a knee rubbing his very very sore ribs. Simon took the time to talk which called an end to the match as well. Which worked for Sojourner considering the blow he had just taken. He paid attention to what Simon said and grinned as it all began to make alot more sense than it did previously.

Interesting "Gimmick". That explains why Sojourner was being matched point for point the entire time. Putting away his blades behind him he shook the guys hand and nodded at the head guard, "Guess I have a new job now. So we'll be seeing more of eachother then aye?" after listening to the guys response Sojo grinned and looked at Miles, "You aren't going to make this difficult for me are you? I sure hope not since I'm doing this to be helpful."

Either way the task was simple enough. Make sure Miles didn't do anything bad while working. Simple. Right? Sure hoped so anyways. He rubbed his chin and decided to end their time together or try to anyways for now, "Guess until the day of my first shift I'll just relax and enjoy the time I got to myself or something unless you two have any better ideas."

(Crappy post but I had nothing besides shake your hand x.x been having a rough week)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! EmptySun Apr 12, 2015 7:30 pm

"Aye!" The bounto gave the man a grin. At the talk, Miles just huffed with a pout and looked away. Which got him a small smack to the head. Simon shook his head. "I still need to scold him and put him in a corner for awhile. If he insists on still being a brat might as well treat him like one..." The boy gave his guardian a dark glare, but didn't say anything.

Either way, he wasn't happy. This was going to be an interesting time...

(ooc: That's ok. I think my post is crappier, I have no idea what else to do, so I guess we can end it here.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!   Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT! Empty

Back to top Go down

Simon Says...STOP STEALING SHIT!
Page 1 of 1