Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Return of the dark father. (continued.) I_vote_lcapReturn of the dark father. (continued.) I_voting_barReturn of the dark father. (continued.) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Return of the dark father. (continued.) I_vote_lcapReturn of the dark father. (continued.) I_voting_barReturn of the dark father. (continued.) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Return of the dark father. (continued.) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Return of the dark father. (continued.) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Return of the dark father. (continued.) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Return of the dark father. (continued.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Return of the dark father. (continued.) Empty
PostSubject: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptySat Dec 03, 2011 11:55 pm

Ashen realised he was under threat from both sides, as largee black wolves appeared. with a quick slash he tore to first to peices with his heavy sword, as the other bit into his leg. Ashen kicked out, shaking the thing off and putting some distance between him and the wolf. He tried a slash, but the heavy blows were to slow to hit the evasive creature that lunged and struck his chest. As it did ashen had already parted his two weapons, but they took the form of his original dagger, and a target shield, which he shoved into the wolfs face, throwing it off. The change to his weapons increased his speed to three times that of normal, but his strength dropped now. Ashen never touched the ground, as he flipped backwards onto his feet, only to be met with a hand to the face. He could feel the contact burning hs skin, right down his neck.

Ashen brought the shield down at the man's elbow, while slashing at the under side with his knife. Ashen didn't think thrashing about would help, and the wolf would soon be on him again. tossing his target shield high he grabbed the man's wrist and pulled his face free, squeezing hard on the mans wrist as he escaped. He seen the shield come down and rolled to catch it, and avoid the bite of the shadow wolf, which he killed with a quick slash.

The tingle in his skin died away as he looked the man up and down. A fient smile appeared on his lips. "A worthy challenge." he said. "I'm going to enjoy this." At the moment of his weapons transformation an dark blue aura formed around Ashen, and for three posts it would stay there, lessening the damage he took. Ashen charged, shield up, faster then before. if the man struck the shield with his blade, which he would if Ashen blocked, the sword would be repelled with such force that it would fly back, and possibly from his opponents hand.

Ashen slipped past the heavy blade, such a weapon had long reach, but it could be rendered ineffective at close range. Ashen danced around the man, stabbing at his ribs, the shoulder, and so on, using his increased speed to avoid being caugh and pinned down. He aimed a heavy thrust for the man's chest. He had so far failed to hurt the man, but it bothered him little. He would get him, sooner or later, and if it could be hit, it could be killed.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 10:25 pm

The red headed fox raced through the outskirts of Cairo; he was assigned to patrol around the area, but two strong reistu’s caught his attention. They were both vizards, he could tell only that much; but the commotion and the massive wave of energy was just insane. As soon as he was close enough he noticed that there was this man with an eye patch fighting Jensen. "Jensen!" he cried out, the fox was completely unaware that the brunet that looked very much like Jensen was indeed not the same vizard that was his friend. Running a hand through his hair, the fox took out a seed and slashed it at the ground; plants immediately took root and formed from underground just beneath the fighters. Suddenly thick vines emerged from right between the two fighters, separating them from each other as Kurama spoke.

“What is the meaning of this sudden outburst?”
he questioned the two in a calm but alert manner. “I’m vice-captain of squad nine and despite your distance from the town if this is a training session it must be taken towards the training grounds, not where innocent people can be hurt.” He said as took out his rose in defense. He knew Jensen wouldn’t attack someone for no reason, so if by any chance the new acquaintance was an enemy he was quite ready to take Jensen’s side and help him take on the vizard.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyWed Dec 07, 2011 11:38 pm

As the man charged forward with his power seeming to show it's true strength..Kaze noticed a being coming towards them quickly. Annoyed but intrigued by this new possible playmate. Kaze used one of his more detestable powers..suddenly trying to wrap the wrists and ankles of the man charging at him in invisible strands of Kaze's own reiatsu..causing small burns to occur from the very fact it was Kaze's reiatsu if it had succeeded. This would have stopped the man in his tracks..and washed a wave of concentrated energy over his body..causing it's entirety a burning pain sensation as if Kaze's spiritual pressure was trying to eat him. The strains were invisible..but they were still sensible..so the man..maybe..could have dodged them..if his sensing was super acute..

As the man coming to these two fighters called out to the one that wasn't Kaze..and tried to stop the two..Kaze frowned. This man wanted Kaze to stop fighting? KAZE? to stop..FIGHTING? He was ignorant to say the least..Kaze NEVER stopped..not unless he wanted to..and that was quite rare..

In light of this new opponent. Blackwind actually spoke to Kaze.

"Let me out partner! I wanna kill em all!"

With the words spoken. The mask formed over Kaze's face on it's own accord..Kaze's harmony with his hollow form being on such a level that even his own Zanpaktou was in tuned with the evil of Kaze. His power skyrocketed like a vizards does when the mask is donned..and the strands holding the man in mid-charge twitched and flung him into the ground.

"Now you all going to die! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH"
"Now you all going to die! AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH"

(OOC Kaze is now Blackwind )

Blackwind was now oozing more reiatsu than Kaze had been originally..his reaitsu was also pitch black instead of crimson red..he put his hand on his Nodachi styled blade and grinned as he spoke the words that would make this fight get taken to a whole..new..level..

"Show them..our..reality....Noesis!"

In a sudden burst of spiritual pressure the area grew dim and then cleared up as if the sun had been covered for a moment..revealing a hollow looking version of Kaze's bankai form that was standing at a grand new 7'2'' height with what seems to be gelled back black hair. His skin is a white and his feet are that like a dragon's except grey unlike Kaze's normal tan. He has white with red outline wings that look very torn and old and undead like come out his back in a outstretched manner He wears no shirt so that you see all the fine tuned muscle on his torso and he wears pants that end at both knee's that is black unlike his skin.. The other noticible thing is is wears a black ribbon on his right arm a little down from the shoulder.

The mask was still on..though it looked fused to the face. This bankai was warped in blackwinds power..it was an amazing power..but now the fun really would begin.

"Time to die clowns!"

He shunpo'd to be at an angle where they were both infront of him..and then began swinging his sword over and over as fast as he could..releasing wave after wave of dark energy at the duo. these waves just kept coming. It was like there was no limit as fast as he was swinging that blade of his though while he did this..he aimed with high accuracy at each of them and fired a gren rey cero from the tips of his wings..at the same time.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 12:59 am

As Ashen Moved into attack, a voice called out. "Jensen!" It said. The voice didn't distract him, it was the name the person said. As he turned to look, something bound him on the spot, as pain enveloped his body. "Tch." He was bond tightly. He ignored the pain, the burning his foe reiatsu created was intense, but it wasn't enough to affect him. Besides, his mind was elsewhere. He Turned his head to look at the new arrival, a fox like shinigami. "Don't run away." He said to the shinigami, before he was slammed into the ground. Ashen pushed himself onto his feet, winded, as the man before them began to transform.

His transformation was no surprise, only a vizard or arrancar could have such dark Reiatsu. Ashen wasted no time, if he was to stand a chance against such a force he needed to use his Bankai. "If you want to live, your going to have to skip introductions, and call on your power." Ashen said. The man before them was not going to play nice, Ashen would enjoy this fight, but it wouldn't last long like this.

He had been about to call out the second release of his weapon, when The hollofied vizard unleased a barrage of energy slashes at the pair. Ashen raised his weapons, jumping back as he raised the target shield. It was small, but it was good enough to block and push aside as many of the waves of reiatsu as Ashen could, he was hit be a few, leaving burns and cuts across his chest arms and legs. The wings twitched, and A pair of Gran rey cero shot at them. One at Ashen, one At Kurama. Ashen Shunpo'd aside, a second to late. He was caught and sent flying by the explosion.

He crashed down, rolling trough the sand. With a growl, he pushed himself up onto his feet. "Bankai!" He called, and power flooded into him. The two weapons turned white and engulfed his arms, extended out and the light died away. Ashen was now wielding a pair of 4 ft heavy steel blades that were connected to gauntlets, and looked like a pair of oversized punching daggers. The gauntlet continued up his arms, finishing in a heavy pauldron. His clothing changed, to, so that he was wearing a black top, loose pants and dark leather boots.

His strength and speed both increased to 3 times the oringinal, and his stamina durability and reiatsu doubled from his original form. As well as this, as soon as Ashen entered Bankai, an aura activated around him. The aura emanated killing intent, and would strike fear into the hearts of those around him, causing hesitation and a decrease to speed for one post. He had a choice of who this affected, and he excluded the shingami. It was unlikely to work on his enemy but he didn't stop it anyway.

Ashen rushed towards the hollowofied enemy, Bringing both weapons down. As he did, A powerful wave of energy shot from his weapons. It tore along the ground, trowing up a trail of sand. If the attick hit, it would do the same damage as if the man were shot with three cero at once. He went to the vizards right, leaving the left for kurama, and slashed with his heavy blade for the mans right should. He turned and stabbed with the other blade, aiming for the ribs, before jumping back.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 6:48 pm

His friend looked as though he was in a tight situation; he was a bit confused as why he would run away, but he didn’t linger on the thought as the vizard began to transform. Kurama slightly winced at how strong his spiritual pressure was; Kurama being only a lieutenant’s level in shikai due to his bell necklace, felt chills go through his body and also a head ache from how intense it was. Upon hearing the man’s laughter, the fox felt very uneasy.

Upon hearing Jensen’s directions, he instantly obeyed and transformed his rose into his small zanpakutou. “Rose whip!” he called out his shikai and transformed his zanpakutou into a long vined whip with blade like thorns, it reached at least seven feet long.

He knew he needed to use bankai against this opponent, but due to the fact that he was on a mission; he was afraid if he is spotted by someone from soul society. His bankai was at a captain’s level and having soul society in need of captains, he honestly didn’t want to be selected and removed from squad nine. Also the fox realized that every time he went in bankai, he wouldn’t remember any of the previous events.

The area dimed, but Kurama could see the vizards mask glisten; it was truly a horrifying site. He was very fast as he used shunpo to reappear before them, Kurama attempted to jump back for he was way too close to counter; the red head shinigami always kept his distance in battle for it allowed more of an access to escape an attack. The vizard was unleashing a barrage of dark energy waves and if it wasn’t that the fox was very acrobatic he would have been hit by more than half of them. By keeping his distance and dodging he managed to take a third of the damage from the massive waves, but acrobatic skills couldn’t save him from the gran ray cero.

As soon as it was shot the fox attempted to dodge, but was hit midway causing him to make a startled cry as he grinded across the sand. It was something the fox didn’t want to ever experience again, his clothes were partially burned and torn and if it weren’t that his bell around his neck wasn’t made with a special ribbon it would have snapped off his neck. Turning to his side to see if Jensen was alright, he noticed that he was summoning bankai. His jaw dropped open as he saw this, he had seen Jensen’s bankai before and this was surely not it. Which meant that Kurama was defending somebody that looked like Jensen, but that was Jensen and it scared the hell out of him.

It took the fox a few seconds to cope with what just happened, but a few seconds was all that he needed… for now that is. As the not Jensen man ran at the vizard, Kurama did as well taking the left side of the vizard. Kurama would slash out his whip still keeping his distance and unleash the thorn that were on the whip like bullets at the vizards left side. He needed to find and expose this man’s weakness before attacking pointlessly. Planting a head, he also dropped a seed that instantly sank into the sand. It would be a bit difficult to fight in a desert, but he didn’t mind.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 7:20 pm

Something tried to nag at Blackwind. Fear? FEAR!? BLACKWIND FEARED NOTHING! He roared with sheer anger as he came to quickly realize it was an outside force that was trying to create that emotion within his being. Trying to slow him by making him hesitate. Though he thought the idea behind it was a good one..it wouldn't work on a man who finds pleasure in death, pain, and battle.

"What the hell is this!?"
"What the hell is this!?"

He swung his Zanpaktou up to counter the first blade..putting all of his muscle into it to attempt to knock the man up in the air just a bit from the collision. When the man was lifted up Kaze bashed his right wing into the man's body and more than likely sent him hurling in that same direction.

Not soon after having that happen he noticed the other person had released shikai and hurled a..thorn? at Kaze..he batted it away with his left wing and fired another gran rey cero in the man's direction. When the man moved to dodge or did something to avoid being killed..Kaze would be right behind him. Grinning ear to ear as he breathed out a cone of evil towards the man. Normally..this would kill plants and normal humans..but in a spiritual being it caused illness and weakness on a level that would cause even captains to have some problems if they didn't do anything about it. The gas didn't extend far.. a mere 30 feet..something just about anyone could shunpo out of if they didn't suck at it.

With the gas sticking around..Kaze didn't really bother worrying about the little fox man and his stupid plant..he focused more on the man he had started the fight with. He walked in the man's direction and charged up energy around his Zanpaktou. He then fired that energy like he did a minute ago..except it was one wave. it was much much bigger..and it was more powerful. He didn't do it again..just the once..but that once was still pretty dangerous.. His previous waves were half his strength..this one was double.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 10:15 pm

Ashen's slash was parried and he was lifted off his feet from the force of the parry. Ashen pushed against the man's weapon and push himself backwards trough the air. A wing shot forward and clipped him, causing him to spin out of control instead of go into a back flip as planned. He landed on one knee, his blades digging into the sand. He pushed himself up, Pulling his weapons from the sand. He was scowling, annoyed he'd been repeled so easily.

He'd prepared to charge in when the vizard attacked the fox like man, unleashing a blast of strange gas, that spread out into a 30 or so foot area. Ashen looked, on indifferent. He wanted the shinigami to live, the man might know something, he'd called Ashen Jensen after all, and there was only one reason for that. The fox knew his father. Ashen, let out a sigh. He prefered to fight alone, but he would make an exception this one time.

Ashen was considering a plan, when the vizard turned its attentions to him. Ashen was prepared, or atleast he though he was until the wave of energy came at him. He' been expecting something of that sort, and had been prepared to take it head on but this wave was allot larger. Ashen reached up, formiing energy in his hand and pulled on his vizard mask. As soon as he did, his regeneration kicked in, very slowly healing the burns to his skin, stating with the hand print on his face. Ashen fired a cero at the centre of the wave, and used the boost to his speed to burst trough the wave, his giant weapons acting as a wall of protective steel.

Still, the wave cut and tore at him, doing some damage, more had he not had a hierro, and if not for his strength his risky attept would have failed, and resulted in him being trown away by the wave of energy. Still he doubted his opponant would be expecting such a headlong charge from Ashen. As he reached his foe he drew back his right arm and drove the blade forward, aiming for the center of the man's chest. As he did, he filled his blade with reiatsu, activating an ability called lacerate. It could cut trough almost anything, high level hierro included. There was of course, a few exceptions to this.

As pulled the blade back and went into a spin, as if to follow trough with another attack for the man's face. Instead he slid into a crouch and sprung to the left, bringing the blade up in a slash that was to far to hit. However three razor sharp spikes of steel shot from his left sword, towards the man's shoulder and neck, hopefully leaving him open for the shinigami's attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyThu Dec 08, 2011 11:01 pm

The vizard was pretty quick in reacting and pretty strong to have been able to toss Jensen’s look alike; a thought suddenly hit him, Jensen did speak of a man that looked like him. Could it be that this man he was fighting side by side is his best friend’s son? Seeing as though his thorn like bullets was deflected by his wing, it proved that his wings were much stronger than what it appeared to have been. Seeing him shoot another gran cero, Kurama used shunpo to dodge it; his emerald green eyes widened in shock as he noticed that the vizard was no longer in sight and that there was a presence behind him.

Upon feeling the presence behind him, he instantly turned seeing the vizard breathe out something; he wasn’t sure what it was, but every instinct in his body told him to get away. As soon as the smoke of doom came down, the red headed shinigami was out of there; he didn’t like the sensation it had not one little bit. His whole body seemed a bit out of place as he landed out of the blasts way, a second later and he who knows what would have happened to him.

His tail was a bit puffed up and messy, but besides that he was fine. Looking back at the vizard he noticed that he was back on the guy that looked like Jensen. With a scowl displayed on his face he instantly emitted his reistu into the seed that was implanted into the sand. Kurama was glad that he was now a distance away for it would have been a lot easier to attack the vizard. Jensen’s look alike didn’t look to be doing so well even if he was regenerating.

The sand shook and five strange looking monstrous plants appeared. originally there was supposed to be seven, but due to the smoke there was five. The plant looked like a hybred of a venus flytrap and a mimosa plant the man eating plant like creature that responds to movements or heat by closing its leaves around its prey and crushing it to death. the carnivorous plant hissed as it charged at the vizard; its mouth was wide open causing an acidic saliva to oozed down the sides of its mouth. one of the plants took the side the vizard would use to dodge the attack, another from above, one from below, one from an opening and the last was right behind Ashen to be used as a shield.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyFri Dec 09, 2011 8:46 pm

Blackwind nearly cried then the man attempted to blindly rush him yet again. Did this man not learn!? With a grunt and a heave Blackwind gripped his face a second time and slammed him into the sands, but it seemed the man was smarter than Blackwind gave him credit for after all because when he hit the ground her did a little maneuver and swiped at Blackwind anyways it was dodged but Blackwind was surprised when spikes were shot at him. He managed to keep it from hitting anything vital..but now he had a couple of spikes scattered across his torso and in pretty deep.

It stung..but that just made Blackwind happy. Pain equalled pleasure..this fight just made his day all sorts of better now that he had been injured. No time to be overly happy though! The shinigami and his stupid plant had set forth a new nuisance after he was hit by the spikes. More plants!? Maybe he would grace them with a small temporary show of pure..absolutely..power..

"DIE!"

His voice turned demonic and his body underwent a massive change. His entire body fully hollofied and his mask fused with his mace so it didn't look like it was a separate part of him. His wings looked slightly more full..but still looked like they were undead. His body was now more bulked and his eyes were nothing more than red dots within his masked face. He put his hands to both sides..extended his wings backwards and stretched them..and opened his mouth.

shit then hit the fan. He fired a gran rey cero at each of the 5 plants..at the exact same time. He fired at the one above with a hand. The one infront with his mouth. the one to his left with a wing, the one to his right right his other hand, and the one behind him with his other wing. The spiritual pressure output during this was nearly mind boggling and choke worthy. However..it ended almost as quickly as it started..for his form crumpled to nothingness and he looked like he did before the transformation..except his skin didn't look like a hollow anymore..it looked tanned instead of white..and his mask was no longer on his face.

Blackwind had been satisfied. Kaze had taken control.

But he had also expended a little more energy than he had intended..he wanted to make things difficult without over doing it.. a short battle was no fun after all. So he decided to start using the rest of his normal powers instead of relying on his hollow side. It wasn't as fun..but it would ensure he wouldn't simply be defeated due to tiring himself out.

Now he just waited for the counter strike from the two foes..assuming they had even survived the massive destruction of the gran rey's..
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptySat Dec 10, 2011 9:04 pm

(No words can describe how awesome that was...... Not even awesome.....)

Ashen hit the sand with a thump. He managed to get his second attack off on kaze. It was starting to occure to him charging wildly was not going to work, and it was time to change tactics. But first, there was bigger problems to attend to. As Ashen was pushing his way to his feet, he looked straight into the face of a strange looking plant. He hadn't seen where it came from but he assumed it belonged to the shingami. Ashen turned around, looking at the Kaze, who's reiatsu had just spiked.

The Vizard had packed on a good few pounds of muscle as his transformation become more whole, and 5 orbs of power started to build up. Ashen's eyes widened a little, as he realised this man was capable of firing 5 gran rey at once, aimed for each of the plants. Ashen started to move, reacting almost as fast as the gran rey fired. His speed wasn't enough to get him out of range of the following blast. It hit, pretty hard and he was trown well out of the way, tumbling trough the sand, trowing up a dust trail.

He didn't quite take a direct hit, but that had hurt regardless. He managed to push himself up onto his feet, looking back at kaze. his mask was cracked, and a chunk fell off the chin. Ripping away the rest of his torn jumper, Ashen began to laugh. He was having fun. Unfortunately he didn't think the man was enjoying himself as much, but he intended on changing that.

Looking at kaze, he realised he's changed again, but this form was similar to the previous one before he'd fired his gran rey, except his skin had turned brown in color. It was likely he'd over done it, but he'd managed to hurt ashen enough that soon enough he would start to slow down. now was the best tim to kick it up a notch, while his mask was in one piece.

Ashen let out a shout, charging once again, exactly as the man would expect, but when he reacheed kaze, he slashed at kaze, as expected, but before the blade reached him, Ashen shunpo'd past, stopping about 10 feet away. Spinning rapidly to look at kaze, Ashen slashed twice launching off 5 spikes of steel. He shunpo'd to the right while kaze woulf be distracted. He was still about ten feet away. Opening his mouth, Ashen let out a roar of power, his voice resonating with his inner hollows own. A swirling vortex of sound and air shot towards Kaze, and it hit, it would feel like he'd been hit with a gran ray cero. He'd also be sent flying by the cone of wind.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) EmptyTue Dec 13, 2011 3:42 pm

As the Vizard shouted out, his body transformed into something petrafying; sweat trecked down the red heads cheek, the reitsu he emitted was tremendous. Despite this, his plants still attempted to attack its prey; the Vizard instantly extended his body and emmitted even more resistu. Emerald eye suddenly widdened in horror as five gran rey ceros were shot at the same time and took out each and everyone of his plants in a single hit. Normally this plant would double and even tripple itself, but there was no way the plants could have survived such tremendous power.

The blast was so tremendous that if it wasn't that he had kept himself a distance, he wouldn't have survived it. For a moment there he just laid there, his clothes were partially torn and burned. Regaining the feeling back into his body, he began to push himself up towards a sitting position. Slightly panting he turned towards the vizard and Jensen's look alike completely unaware that the lace that helled the bell around his neck was not only loose, but also teared.

Seeing the Vizard resort back to his first transformation; he noticed that not only was his skin a different tone, but his hollow mask wasn't there. He wasn't sure if it was because he used up all his energy, if he just wanted to face them without using his full force or if he just thought that they were weaklings. Upon hearing the sound of laughfter he slowly looked at the man that looked at Jensen. His hollow mask seemed chipped, which meant that it was close to the time where he wouldn't be able to use his mask.

As the man charged with a firy battlecry, Kurama raced after him whip in hand; As Jensen's look alike reached the vizard, he slashed at him which felt a bit strange because it was as if the Vizard was expecting him to have done that. But before the blade reached him, Ashen shunpo'd past, stopping about 10 feet away; Kurama instantly slashed his whip landing the blow Ashen would have made yet keeping himself atleast five feet away from him. Ashen slashed twice launching off 5 spikes of steel from where he was and then shunpo'd.

Kurama wasn't sure how the Vizard would counter, but with each movement the fox made the bell losened around his neck. Ashen sudddenly let out a loud roar of power, his voice sounding as if he was emerged with another darker being as he shot a swirling vortex of sound and air shot towards the Vizard. Seeing this, the fox jumped back from the force of the blast but shot a seed that instantly sprouted out and gripped around the vizards ankles. they were as thick as coca cola cans and didn't seem to hurt him, but also didn't seem to let him go in effort to make the blast to hit the vizard poit blank.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return of the dark father. (continued.)   Return of the dark father. (continued.) Empty

Back to top Go down

Return of the dark father. (continued.)
Page 1 of 1