Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) I_vote_lcapSins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) I_voting_barSins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) I_vote_lcapSins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) I_voting_barSins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Empty
PostSubject: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 3:52 am

Elsa sat down on the ground, thoroughly exhausted from another training session with Jensen Reinhart, the greatest swordsman who ever lived. She had learned well, mastering many techniques quickly in a short space of time. She was not the finished article yet, but she had come far from where she had started. Anna walked over to Jensen and Elsa and patted her sister on the shoulder. "You've become really good. I'm proud of you Elsa." Elsa smiled and stood up. "Thanks. Captain Jensen is an excellent teacher." They were about toturn and thank Jensen, when an alarm sounded. A young soldier came entered the training arena and ran up to Jensen.

"Captain Reinhart, there is an Arrancar incursion in progress in Rukongai. They are attacking everything!" The two sisters looked the the great Captain for his decision. Elsa drew her sword and formed her ice armor. Anna drew her Quincy Bow and activated it. "We will help sir. It is the right thing to do." Anna nodded. "Yeah! We're ready!"
Back to top Go down
http://asmir-doana.forumga.net
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 01, 2016 8:03 pm

The warrior watched as his pupil sat down after that intense training session. He didn't look it, but she had left him a little winded after that bout. Elsa had progressed faster than he'd ever expected. She was a natural, and now she was a skilled natural. Jensen smiled at her as he put his training sword and shield away and watched the sisters together.

the peaceful moment was quickly interrupted as someone came running up, calling his name. He spun to look at the man and hear his message. And was slightly surprised by it. Azazael had yet to make a move on them. It had to come eventually though. "Go to Abel, tell him to rally the defense forces, and then go to Grainne. I'm going there now." He made to move, when Anna and Elsa offered to help to. "Ok but do not engage them. Your human. We don't need to start a war between hueco mundo and earth, not with your current crisis. Aid the civilians, use that ice to box them in and I'll keep them distracted until back up shows up." Jensen said.

He took off at a sprint and used shunpo to cover the distance. He wasn't the fastest, or slowest, so it took him a few minutes to reach the location of the attack. A trio of arrancar lay waste around them, and he was so far the first to arrive. The arrancar instantly looked at him. He focused his senses on their power. They equaled him as a group, possibly stronger. One of them fired a cero towards a group of fleeing people, but Jensen intercepted it with a back hand.

"Anna get them out of here! Elsa block any stray attacks." Jensen said. Then he went Toukai, and shot into the trio before they could react. He slashed at the smallest, a slice that would cut the small arrancar in half, only to be blocked by a thick bony fist. Jensen smashed his shield into the arm of the big bony arrancar and blocked an attack at his back as the third arrancar came in with a scythe like blade.

A flurry of attacks ensued, sparks flew. Despite being outnumbered, Jensen appeared to be holding better then the arrancar hoped. Then one of them made a mistake, and he lost his head. At the same time Jensen took a blow from the big arrancar and was sent flying. He rolled to his feet and shot a blade of energy from his sword. A shield of energy blocked it, but failed to stop it, and the large arrancar was cut in half.

The third one turned on Elsa and Anna, running at them screaming. He burst into flames. Jensen cursed and used shunpo to intercept. The arrancar wrapped his limbs around Jensen, and exploded in a burst of energy and fire that sent him flying into a house. Despite the power difference, that hurt. It was all that was needed. While Jensen was down, a fourth arrancar appeared, moving like a blur. Stronger than the others, he bypassed Elsa and grabbed her sister, and the two vanished through a Gargantua before anyone could react.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 1:32 pm

The two girls followed Jensen out of the gate of Seireitei to Rukongai. When they arrived to the scene most of the civilians had already fled and there were members of the Gotei already fighting the invaders. A few buildings had already been demolished, but it wasn't as bad as they had feared. Jensen immediately went to work, ordering Anna to assist with the evacuation while Elsa laid down support with her shields. Anna picked off any weak stragglers with her bow as she ushered the civilians away.

Jensen began to fight, taking on three enemies at once and handling them well. Elsa began fighting an Arrancar that had moved to spoil her defence. She remembered what she had learned in her training sessions with Jensen, and defeated it handily by running it through when the opportunity arose. She then heard a roar behind her and turned to see another enemy faling to the ground a few feet away, an arrow in its neck. Anna shrugged and smiled, turning back to the evacuation.

An explosion nearby brought Elsa back to the situation at hand. She spun around to see Jensen flying through the bottom floor of a building, the building collapsing on him. She took a step towards him, but a blur flew past her, followed by a shout from a familiar voice. Elsa turned to see an Arrancar disappearing through a Gargantua... with Anna. "Anna? NO!" Elsa pelted after them at top speed but it was too late. The portal closed and they were gone. Elsa punched the floor in frustration. "NO! DAMN IT!"

A fireball hitting an Arrancar and incinerating it heralded the arrival of reinforcements. All around the battlefield, the Arrancar forces began to retreat through Gargantua portals. "It's the Captain-Commander! Retreat!" Gráinne Xios landed and began to cut her way through the remaining enemies. Elsa turned and looked to see what was terrifying the Arrancar so. She spotted the unassuming girl murdering her way through a day's work. When the last of the Arrancar fled or were cut down, Gráinne sheathed her sword. Elsa didn't know what else to do, so she ran to her, trying to hold back tears. "E-e-excuse me? Are you the Captain-Commander? Can you please help me?" Gráinne turned to the distraught blonde-haired girl tugging at her sleeve and fixed her warm gaze on her. "I am. My name is Gráinne. I will certainly help you, but I must find Captain Jensen. Have you seen him?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyTue Jun 07, 2016 2:04 pm

There was an explosion as energy ripped apart the building and Jensen burst his way out of the rubble, smashing chunks of stone and wood from his path. His helmet hid his face, but it was clear from the way he was standing that he was absolutely burning with rage. One last arrancar was running from Grainne's arrival, but before it could reach the Gargantua, jensen smashed into her with his shield. The portal snapped closed before he could reach it, and he grabbed the arrancar by the throat. "Where did you take that girl!" he roared through his helmet. The arrancar met him with a steel gaze. "What does Azazael want with her!" He barked. The arrancar grinned. "Azazael will die!" She spat. He slammed the shield into the arrancar's face, knocking her out.

Jensen snapped at two officers. "Take her and throw her in the nest." Jensen stalked over to Elsa. He dropped to his knees. "I have failed you." He said. "I should never have let you two come here. This is gotei business, and now your sister is in danger." He said. There was a crack of shunpo, and Jensen's head snapped up, but it was just Elayne. "Grainne whats happened?"

Scarro dropped the girl in the desert sand heavily and drew his weapon, a large headed hammer. "Don't move, quincy, or i'll smash your skull in." He said. More of his followers came through the gargantua, and luckily no one managed to follow, especially that monster of a warrior who'd torn Brak, nore and merkon appart. three of his strongest warriors dead to one shinigami... What had Azazael gotten them into. One of his men bound the girls wrist.

Scarro looked around. "We need to move. The gotei have a pet arrancar. They'll be here soon enough to get this one." Scarro picked her up by the arm. He was far stronger and there was more of them. Hopefully she wouldn't do anything stupid. Azazael planned to meet them in the menos forsest. They were close enough to los noches that he could see it, and one of Azazael's spotters would see them. The king would be following them soon, to tell scarro the next part of the plan.

So they walked. And then Azazael showed up. "Good evening, Scarro. I see you have a guest." Azazael said. Scarro nodded. "Yes. We did well. We lost a few men though." He said. Azazael nodded and tilted his head slightly. "Is there something wrong?"scarro asked. "Your not bowing.." Azazael said. "I..." Scarro quickly remembered who he was talking to and bowed.

"Better. Now, who have we here?" He said, approaching Anna with a devilish grin. He took her face by the chin and forced her to look at him. As soon as he did, recognition flashed through him. "Anna?" He asked quietly.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 10:01 pm

Gráinne had her answer soon enough. Jensen emerged violently from his premature burial and intercepted an Arrancar that was attempting to escape. His interrogation was short and to-the-point. He then knocked her out and had a pair of guards put her in the Maggot's Nest. Gráinne approached him as he kneeled before Elsa, almost in penance. Elsa, hiding tears, spoke with pronounce fear in her voice. "What do we do now? We have to go after her! Captain Jensen, please!" At the same time, Elayne arrived and looked around, asking what had happened. Gráinne glanced at her. "An Arrancar attack. I didn't think we would be hit this soon, but I shouldn't be surprised." She looked around herself. Damage was light, at least. she then looked at Jensen. "Captain, I need a status report. Who is missing?" Elsa looked at her in clear distress. "They took my sister!"

Anna emerged from the Gargantua and her first impression of Hueco Mundo, after feeling the hardness of the ground, was that it was not right. Anna tried to struggle but she was outnumbered and overpowered. The lead Arrancar bound her hands and issued instructions to the others. She was picked up and they moved off at speed.

Looming ahead, Anna saw a city of white approaching. She surmised that this was Los Noches, the capital of the Arrancar realm. As they neared, a new voice spoke causing Anna to turn around. Though she couldn't sense too well, the newcomer exuded an air of power and authority. Either he was massively powerful, or he was a good actor. She presumed with dread that it was the former. The Arrancar who had captured her, Scarro, was immediately humbled by this powerful figure. The man came over and forcibly tilted Anna's head up so he could look into her eyes. A wave of recognition dawned over the man's features as he spoke her name with surprise. Anna did not understand the reaction. "Who are you? What do you want with me?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 08, 2016 11:11 pm

Jensen look at Elsa. "I promise you I will get her back." Jensen said. He looked at Grainne.. "They took Anna. I don't know why. The female I captured mentioned Azazael would die, Its possible the rumors of rebel arrancar is true and they're trying to get us to attack him in revenge. Or he's up to something. I don't know. All i know is i'm going in there. It could be a trap Grainne. Stay here. Make sure they dont come back. Elsa stay close to Grainne." He said. Then he looked at Elayne. "Can you open the way?" Jensen asked. "Yes captain. But how will you get back?" Elayne asked. "I wont risk you in there. Please send for Clara. Tell her I need her help, she'll do the rest." Jensen said. He made to step into the open Gargantua, knowing Elsa was bound to argue with him.

Azazael let Anna go and stepped away. "Scarro do you have any idea what this is?" Azazael asked the arrancar, who shook his head. "A human? I don't know." he replied. Azazael grinned in reply but there was no happyness in it. "She is my kin you moron. Of all the people you had to take from the Gotei, you some how managed to take one of my daughters." Azazael said. He looked at Anna again. "I am sorry about this. I really am." He said. There was a crack of sonido and Azazael was suddenly standing on the opposite side of scarro, the Arrancar's arm in Azazael's hand. Scarro had drawn his sword but not fast enough, and it was still gripped in the hand of his ripped off arm.

Ceros formed in the air and shot in all directions, oblitherating Scarro's minions as they tried to flee. Scarro attacked Azazael only to have his face caved in in a single punch. His head exploded. The fight was over quicker than it had started, and Azazael watched as Scarro's body registered that it had died, and the arrancar fell forward into the sand leaking brain into the sand. Azazael turned to Anna, Scarro's  arm still in his grip. "Your probably wont believe this, but your My daughter Anna. And i promise you, nothing is going to hurt you again." He said. He'd known of his two daughters from a long time ago.

Arngrim's human memories had surfaced during the merge. He'd eventually learned they were alive, and that Elsa was incredibly powerful. But also on the side of the humans. He hated to do it, but he'd found himself with the perfect opportunity to bring her to his side. Unfortunately Anna probably wouldn't keep quiet about this being Azazael's idea. Which left him with only one option. He pulled the sword from scarro's severed arm and ran it into his daughter's heart.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 12:55 am

Jensen reassured Elsa and then turned to Gráinne. He told her what happened and what he had heard from the Arrancar. She shook her head in frustration. "Looks like we have less time then we thought." Jensen stated flatly that he was going in after the young girl. Gráinne knew better than to try and stop him once his mind was set on a course of action. She nodded gravely. "Very well. I will coordinate the clean-up and prepare against any follow-up attacks. I will send Captain Iyou to the Living World to warn the Coalition that something is stirring in Hueco Mundo. Good luck, Captain." She bowed and turned to leave as Jensen asked Elayne to open a Gargantua and then to contact Clara to provide reinforcements. Then, just as he went to move into the open portal, Elsa charged past him before either he or Gráinne could react. "I'm going too. I can't just wait around while Anna is in danger. I'm going to help get my sister back." With that, Elsa Arendelle stormed through the open portal to Hueco Mundo.

Anna watched in fear as Azazael berated his subordinate. It appeared the attack had been some sort of deception, possibly to trick the Gotei into thinking a rebellious faction of Arrancar had attacked them. She was then surprised when Azazael referred to her as his daughter. She knew that couldn't be right, but the more she studied the man, the assured gaze and the regal bearing, the more she saw flashes of Arngrim in him. Azazael apologised to Anna, then immediately tore off Scarro's arm. Anna jumped back in horror as Azazael destroyed Scarro and his minions in a barrage of death and destruction.

When the massacre was over, Azazael turned back to Anna, still clutching the severed arm of Scarro. He reassured her that no more harm to come to her, but even as he spoke those last poisonous words, Anna knew what she saw was not her father, but simply a pale imitation. The next thing she felt was the cold steel of Scarro's sword plunging through her heart. Her last thought was of what remains when a star goes nova. Cold... and darkness... and death.

Elsa dropped into the realm of Hueco Mundo. She looked around for a moment and spotted a large white dome, roughly the size of a city. Without hesitation, she began towards it, but then she suddenly stopped. Something was wrong. A wave of inescapable dread overcame her, chilling her to the bone. She sank to her knees, trying to shake off the feeling. She put it down to this unfamiliar world, and the fact that she was now, essentially, deep behind enemy lines. Jensen popped out of the portal behind her.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 15, 2016 1:47 am

Azazael lowered her gently to the ground as the life drained from her eyes. For a moment he regretted his betrayal, regretted that he'd so easily plunged a sword into his own flesh and blood. He let out a sudden roar of outrage as he released her and stepped away, slamming his fist into the ground with enough force to explode the sand into a dusty pillar rising into the sky. His energy surged as his rage exploded. He turned the the mangled body of Scarro and snatched the mans spine out, ripping the bone from the flesh easily. This was all Scarro's fault.

Jensen went to leave and Elsa rushed passed into the gargantua. He sighed and followed through quickly, shooting her a mild glare. She was a good student, but clearly his stubborness had rubbed off on her. The gargantua closed behind him. "That was foolish, now we're both stuck here until Clara arrives. Please stay behind me and out of trouble.." He said. Jensen sensed what could only be described as an outburst of power caused most likely by Azazael somewhere to the opposite direction of los noches. Jensen looked at Elsa. "This might have just gotten bad. If thats coming from who I think it is, you need to grab Anna and run as fast as possible. I'll hold him off you. Clara will be here soon, and she will find you." Jensen said. He might die today. But he just hoped they would make it in time, and it wasn't in vein.

He started to run, speeding his way with shunpo. The outburst of power calmed a minute before they arrived, and to his dismay, Azazael was there, holding a spine in one hand, staring at a shape in the sand. Jensen filled with dread as he realised who that shape was, but if she was alive, he couldn't tell. Until he spotted the blood... To much blood. With a roar, he burst from his hiding and rushed at the bastard arrancar who turned to meet Jensen. Jensen's charge wavered when he seen the distress on Azazael's face.

"Stop!" Azazael said. He Didn't shout, but it was spoken as a command. Jensen slowed to a walk, but watched the deceitful arrancar king warily. "What did you do...?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:06 am

Elsa and Jensen surveyed the area. Jensen remarked at a large power source that emanated from the opposite direction to the white domed city. She had felt it herself and she was suddenly filled with indescribable dread. Jensen warned Elsa to stay behind him, and to grab Anna and leave straight away when they found her. She nodded and sped after him as the great warrior shunpo'd away. They approached the source of the disturbance just as it diminished, but there was no mistaking who was responsible. Azazael Darkmoon stood with his back to them, carrying what looked like a spine and looking somewhat forlorn. Jensen charged at him with rage but Azazael held up a hand and commanded him to stop. Elsa dropped in beside Jensen and looked at what he stared so despairingly at. As if a live wire had been touched to her, Elsa jumped as all of her nerves caught fire.

"ANNA!" Elsa ran to the bundle on the floor, dropping to her knees and lifting Anna's limp head. Anna's eyes were wide with fright and despair and her breath was ragged. She looked into her sister's eyes and spoke weakly. "...Elsa...I...I'm..." Just as she tried to get the last word out, Anna Arendelle's last breath exited her body, long, drawn-out and sad. Then, her eyes went blank and she went completely limp. Elsa said nothing at first. She was completely stunned. For years, she and Anna had protected each other. But now, she thought as she clenched her fist and blinked as tears streamed down her face, Elsa had failed. She hugged her sister's lifeless form, ignoring the blood soaking her front from the open wound in Anna's chest. Then, she screamed out to Hueco Mundo, an inconsolable cry of hopelessness, of life extinguished.

"NOOOOOO!" Elsa sobbed loudly and uncaringly. But then, as if she just realised she was not alone, she rounded on Azazael, pure unadulterated rage in her eyes. "YOU! WHAT DID YOU DO?!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 22, 2016 12:59 am

Azazael looked Elsa in the eyes as shouted to demand what he'd done. He let his gaze fall to the ground, turning slightly away. "I've failed you, Elsa.. I failed Anna.." his voice was hollow, broken sounding. Jensen sneered. "What do you mean you failed, you sent an attack force into the gotei. You caused this." Jensen accused. Azazael glared at him. "I did no such thing. These arrancar were rebels. I never sent them after the gotei, why would I? Do you think me incapable of peace?" Azazael damanded. "Yes." Jensen snapped back.

Azazael turned fully to Jensen. "I did not expect them to attack the gotei. They wanted me gone, I guess starting a war on me was all they could manage.. However, I also would have dealt with them allot sooner had I known my daughters were there with you!" Azazael shouted stepping towards Jensen. He noticed the confusion on Elsa's face. "By the look on your face Elsa, he never told you about me. Tell her now Jensen. Tell her the truth. Tell her how you kept something this important from her." Azazael said. Jensen growled at azazael in anger. He had him. He looked at Elsa briefly. "Its true... He is your father. But only partly. Dont trust him-"

"Yes, only partly. But I still remember my life with you. But don't be to mad at Jensen Elsa, he didn't tell you because he think's i'm a monster. He's afraid i'll make you fight for me if I knew you were alive... If I'd known.... If only.. I could have protected Anna better..."
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:01 am

Elsa's sorrow mixed with confusion as Azazael appeared sad and regretful. She gazed down again at Anna's lifeless form in her arms as Jensen and Azazael argued over who was responsible for starting this debacle. Elsa was about to interject when Azazael said something that shocked her so much she snapped out of her grief-stricken trance and looked up. Azazael called her his daughter. She stared at the Arrancar in utter disbelief, then turned to Jensen expecting to see scepticism on the warrior's face. But what she saw was discomfort, as if he had just been found out. Azazael addressed her confusion, demanding Jensen come clean. Jensen turned to her and confirmed what Azazael had said. She shook her head as Azazael began to accuse Jensen of mistrust and deceit. It was too painful to hear. She had trusted Jensen Reinhart implicitly upon entering his tutelage, and here she was finding out that he had kept a rather large secret from her. She turned on Jensen with rage in her eyes.

"You kept this from me?! Why?!" As Elsa spoke, the air began to grow slowly colder, with a definite bite to it. Tiny snowflakes began to fall as Elsa's eyes began to glow with intensity. "Explain yourself! Now!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 12:44 am

Jensen met Elsa's glare pleadingly. "I didn't tell you because he's evil Elsa. He's manipulating you. Trust me, I've dealt with his kind before, he can't be trusted." Jensen said. Azazael scoffed at that. "Ah here we go. You never even gave me a chance, Reinhart! I faught with Grainne to take down that monster Alexai." Azazael responded. "You wanted revenge and you couldn't beat him alone." Jensen snapped back.

"He nearly killed my girlfriend! Of course I wanted revenge. Elsa, you see what they're like? They let Elayne live with them, just because she's useful, but any other arrancar? we're just dirt to them. They're users. Why else would they agree to train you? Why keep you from me? Because they want your power on their side." Azazael said. Jensen snapped back a reply. "Stop with your lies! Elsa he wants exactly what he claims I want." Jensen said pointing his sword at Azazael. "I won't make her do anything. Do you see me chasing down Olivia and forcing her to fight for me? Your my family Elsa, you can walk away from here and I will never ask a thing from you."

Jensen took a step forward. "Enough from you! If you say you dont want anything from her, let me talk to her!" Azazael moved to meet him though. "I dont think she wants to hear what you have to say, Reinhart. I suggest you step back and consider walking away, before I make you leave in a similar manner to Forsaken. Or do you think you can succeed where she failed in her heavenly campaign to slay me because I'm an arrancar?"
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 1:39 am

Elsa eyed Jensen warily as he pleaded with her. He stated that Azazael was evil, that he couldn't be trusted. Azazael responded with scorn, and the back-and-forth continued. Elsa had no defence against the poison that Azazael spewed forth, and she found herself starting to believe his side. After all, if one Arrancar could be proven to be good, then why not Azazael. The more she looked at him, the more she saw of her father in his cadence and the way he carried himself. They both appealed to her once again, and her belief wavered. More than anything, Elsa wanted her father back, even if he was part of someone else. She looked at Jensen as he tried to approach her, but he was stopped by Azazael. The mixture of emotions Elsa felt was causing her to have trouble concentrating on what was being argued. All she knew was her father was here, and he could protect her. Jensen tried to stop Azazael from helping, but he couldn't stop her if she wanted to leave. She glanced at Jensen with a cold expression as the snow became heavier.

"You withheld the truth from me. You tried to stop me from coming here... from helping my sister. You are trying to stop my father from reaching me. You are not a friend. My sister is dead... because of you." Elsa moved to Azazael's side and pointed her sword at Jensen. "I don't want to talk to you anymore, Captain. I think you should leave now." A crack signified the opening of a gargantua nearby. Emerging from it was Clara Firestorm, and she quickly joined Jensen, removing her mask. She reached out a hand to Elsa. "Elsa? What are you doing with him? Come with us." But Elsa had had enough. "No. You will both leave now. I will not fall for your lies any longer." Clara looked to Jensen. "What is happening? Why is Elsa with him?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptyWed Jun 29, 2016 3:19 pm

"Elsa please..." Jensen said as she raised her sword at him. At that moment Clara arrived and tried to reason with Elsa, but her response was the same. Azazael watched stony faced during the exchange. Jensen shook his head. "She wants to be here. We should leave." Jensen said, stepping towards the Gargantua Clara arrived through. "Thats right. Run home Reinhart. Send Gràinne my regards." Azazael said. "And give Olivia a hug for me, Clara."

Jensen reached the portal and stopped. "If you hurt her, or i find out you had a hand in that girls deathl, I will kill you." Jensen said. Azazael narrowed his eyes. "Farewell." Jensen stepped through and Clara hopefully followed him. As soon as he was in the Rukongai and the gargantua closed, he cursed loudly. "That smug son of a bitch!" He said turning to Clara. "He  must have planned this! How did he know she was even here?"

As soon as he was gone, Azazael sighed and turned to Elsa. "For what its worth, thank you for believing me..." He said. He offered her a hug, but wasn't expecting her to respond. what ever her response, he looked at Anna's body, then bent and lifted the small form into his arms. "We should return to Los Noches. Its not safe out here. Reinhart might come back with reinforcements." He said. He looked at Elsa mournfully. "When you are ready, I will take you home, or anywhere it is you want to bury Anna... Then you can return to earth if you wish..."

A gargantua opened, and he stepped into it.
Back to top Go down
Orgoth
Platinum Member
Orgoth

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) EmptySun Jul 03, 2016 3:54 pm

Clara fixed her concerned gaze on Elsa. "But why? Elsa, that creature is not Arngrim. He is only capable of inflicting pain and misery on others now." But Elsa did not even acknowledge the warning. "Go away. I've had enough of this talking." Jensen shook his head and began to head back through the still open Gargantua, then stopped and issued a straightforward promise to Azazael if he found out that the Cero King had been involved in Anna's murder. Clara's stern look fell to the crumpled form of Anna Arendelle. She gasped in horror. "No! You bastard!" She drew her sword and was about to attack Azazael, but Jensen warded her off it. She exhaled slowly and followed Jensen, ignoring Azazael's taunt, but stopped just before she entered the portal. She pointed her sword at Azazael and spoke through gritted teeth. "Rest assured, scum. Any harm comes to her, and you will just be another notch on my blade." She then left.

On the other side, Clara turned to Jensen as the warrior cursed and launched into tirade. Clara shook her head remorsefully. "I don't know, but we can't start second-guessing ourselves now. Not while Elsa is with him." She put her hand on his shoulder. "Come, we should inform the Captain-Commander of the situation."

Once Jensen and Clara left, Azazael turned to Elsa and thanked her for believing in him. But all she could do was stare down at her fallen sister. Azazael offered her a hug. She hesitated for a moment, then entered his embrace. Azazael suggested they head back to Los Noches for safety and she nodded. He then offered to take her anywhere to bury Anna once they were safe. Elsa replied through tears. "Father, I just want to go home."

Thread End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)   Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sins of the Father (Elsa Arc: Part 1) (Zenke)
Page 1 of 1