Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) I_vote_lcapCataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) I_voting_barCataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) I_vote_lcapCataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) I_voting_barCataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only )

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) Empty
PostSubject: Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only )   Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only ) EmptySun Dec 04, 2011 5:37 am

They had planned for this moment ever since they had met in Bogota. The leader of the vizard..and possibly one of the craziest vizard she had ever met..both eager to see this through to the end.

To him she was but one piece that needed to be destroyed..and now she had willingly come alone to deal with him. This was the moment he had been waiting for since he met her.

To her..he was a threat that needed to be eliminated for the sake of peace within the world of the living. Their battle was to remove an obstacle. One way or the other..one of them would be rid of a threat to their own goal.

Both of them wondered exactly what would happen to the other..unsure how the battle was going to unfold..they weren't even sure if either of them COULD take out the other.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Seems like it is a beautiful night..Don't you agree woman?" He spoke like a mad animal without even a slight bit of respect or fear. He was looking at the moon while she was walking towards him..she even had her zanpaktou drawn already. Made him wonder if she had released her shikai previous to coming or not.. not that it would matter in the end.

He pulled forth his sealed weapons from his cloak. Unlike the cloak that he had when he was with that demon Gin..this one was not magicked by Kidou..it was simply big..it was his style..and he loved it. The moon..the night..the very air he was breathing..everything seemed so..perfect..for carnage. His eyes glowed red for just a moment as he finally looked at the girl and smiled psychotically like a man who had been in a white cell for centuries. He didn't take a stance..he almost never did. Instead he simply stood there..waiting..smiling insanely..and it was truely..blissful.

Because for the first time..his entire existence was in agreeance. His hollow..his zanpaktou spirit that always followed his wants..even the uncontrollable madness of the beast within..They all knew what was about to happen..they tasted it..they shivered in delight over it..they all wanted a part of this very special event. His spiritual pressure cracked the earth around him as it collided with the girls..rocks floating in the air just to disentegrate from the force being emitted by these two beings only to return to the sands from whence they came.

He thought for a moment while staring at her..he wondered just how her brain was working during a moment like this. His thoughts on the matter got cut short when she spoke though..as he paid full attention to what she said with earnest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"This night would have been beautiful.." She finally said after the long staring contest between them, "If it hadn't been for you and your insanity ruining it for me." Cold..heartless..completely becoming of her..Though she constantly told her subordinates she wasn't a bitch..she almost always tended to act like one unless in a very good mood. Their spiritual pressure clashed..it was even causing the world around them to tremble in fear for what was about to happen.

She kept thinking and planning..if she could avoid it..she wasn't going to use her latest power..She inwardly trembled at the very fact she COULD do such a thing..But..she wasn't going to not do it if it became nessicary..She needed to remove this man for the sake of peace. The world of the living would not benefit if he continued to exist. He had proven that during his last talk with her.

At last the world gave up fighting off their spiritual pressure..and rocks began to float around them..turning to dust soon after and joining the sand of the desert..though it kept repeating itself. She wasn't exactly sure what brought his sudden challenge..nor did she honestly care. He had called her out with every intention of killing her or dying himself. She had come to the challenge because that was both her way..and something that her duty required.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Lets get this over with. Both of us are too busy for this to continue any longer." She spoke it so calmly that any normal person would have probably felt a chill down to their core..

"Ladies first..girl.." it was said with such venom that it was obvious to even deaf people that he absolutely loathed the woman he was facing and wished unto her the most painful death imaginable..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

That was that. Sparks flew as the two collided their zanpaktou together. She had the advantage of strength..but he was able to fend off her attacks by using both his Zanpaktou as a defense. It also helped..that she was using one hand..as was her style. For both of them..the initial attack was nothing. They were simply feeling eachother out..Though it was obvious he could defend against her strength..he obviously lacked it physically.

Ting. It echoed across the empty desert as the two combatants swung against eachother mercilessly. Stabs..feints..slashes..cleaves..They matched blow for blow quite easily. They looked like the perfect sword dancers..in sync with eachother even with the obvious disadvantage in strength the man possessed.

They would punch.they would kick..their battle movements countered eachothers like true battle veterans. Neither backed down..neither gave an inch. They simply continued this merciless tirade for what felt like hours to them..but was really minutes. However..the fight was getting nowhere. As the girl realized this she decided to step the battle to the next level.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Cry Havoc.. Eien Yuki!" She said as she slid her hand across the blade..it's silver turning water blue and changing shape to be more like a scimitar..but not quite the same. Her spiritual energy seeming to increase to match her released swords new found power. In the next blink of a normal beings eye..the desert seemed to roar with a fierce hatred as the sky darkened further in the night choking the moon with its vicious storm clouds that began to lightning and pour rain down heavily from the sudden pressure of the being who commanded water and ice.

She swung her blade once..expecting the battle to end quickly..her blade gushing forth a Tsunami of immeasurable magnitude in an attempt to crush the man before her with just the sheer force behind the massive wave. Though..she was not naive..had this been a year ago..she would have done this one attack..and simply waited to see the devastation.. No.. this wasn't going to be enough. She rose her blade towards the heavens themselves and pushed out her spiritual energy like a flood creating thick shields of ice to encircle her for protection while she focused on the offense. she then pointed her blade forward and out of her blade rushed several tightly packed columns of water that spun like drill. Those columns went around the outer edges of the tsunami while it moved and homed in on the location of the man. Even doing this..she continued to beef up the support around her..creating shards of ice that orbit her being in a counter motion to her shields..minimizing openings.

~~~

"heh.." Was all that the man spoke as he saw the immense wave coming for him. In all honesty..he was sure that if that hit him she would freeze it..and probably kill him before he broke free..He had to make sure that wouldn't happen. The fight had just begun after all. So he lifted a hand and decided to show that he was much better at Kidou than he had let on last time they had met...

..and he did this by releasing a hadou no 88 from said hand without muttering a word..the beam as powerful as if casted by a captain of seireitei at full strength. he didn't believe it would hit her..even if it did..he didn't think it would do anything against her..no..it was ment to blast an opening in that annoying wave of death that was coming for him..unfortunately..it seemed she didn't think the wave would work either..So he did prove her right on that note..but now he had one free hand..and several objects coming to crunch his bones.

"Time for some speed play perhaps..?" he said in a dark tone befitting his insanity..the moment he finished his body entered it's fastest state...nick named..Hyper-Speed..simply because it allowed him to make shunpo look like a joke..though only for a short time. Within a second..he had slammed his zanpaktou against the water columns and released his spiritual energy with each swing to disrupt the water from continuing for him.

his opening however...was now almost closed due to her having distracted him.. but almost..was just enough..as he proved by slidding through the remainder of the opening he caused before the water closed back ontop of itself and continued its way forward..which was now behind him..and was now harmless. He exited hyper-speed mode..knowing he would need it later with much more importance than his little spat a second ago instead using shunpo to make a mad dash forward towards the girl..slamming his left weapon down only to be blocked by a cryo shield..which shattered after halting his advance..but left an opening for his right weapon to jab for the girls stomach.

~~~

He hadn't disappointed..he did get past the wave as she figured would happen..but she wasn't sure how to describe her befuddlement on how he had so easily defeated the other attack. She had never known someone who could move that fast with their arms. Shunpo exerted energy through the legs to allow for faster movement..but to do so through the arms? She didn't have time to dwell on that however..for the moment she saw him slide through the wave unharmed he had already closed the gap between the two and was ontop of her like a rabid dog. She only grinned however..and decided to test his level of insanity..by converging the orbitting ice shards around her onto his incoming right arm..he would either score a hit and get severely damaged..or he would pull back.

Luckily..he pulled back with a shunpo upon seeing her counter to his attack. But..that also allowed distance between them..something that gave her an advantage as a elementalist. She swung her blade again and again in various ways..unleashing a torrent of ice shards at him each time he did so. Though she wasn't content with such a simplistic attack. She stomped her right foot forward while continuing to swing..releasing her energy into the desert sands around that foot to freeze it..then cause that ice to extend to a point in which it encircled and then spiked up towards the man during one of his stop moments while he used shunpo in an attempt to catch him off guard.

~~~

She was serious..that was good..it was time then. He began to speak while dodging her ice shards that she launched at him. "For I am the ruler of all creation!" He dodged left because of her shards, "those who oppose me, lose all hope!" he ducked down cutting it a bit close and losing a few strands of hair in the process, "As I crush that which you know as reality," he moved his shoulder backwards as she narrowly missed him again..though that was because he was still trying to look cool..or look like he just sucked that much..either one worked, "and create, anew, a world in which I am god." He said this as his spiritual pressure increased to match the girls..causing the dunes and sands to tremble more than they already did, "Shatter the proof of existance and recreate my kingdom, Aura!" That said..the world suddenly turned upside for the girl and she found herself falling towards the earth she had thought she was on already. He noticed when he looked down from his upside perch in the air..that he had narrowly avoided being impaled from all directions by a hidden ice trap she had attempted to spring on him.

His shikai was useful..but he wouldn't rely on it too long if he could help it. He just needed it active long enough to gather spiritual pressure..the annoying thing was.. his shikai was much..shorter..than he would have liked.. but ah well. He marched forth and bullrushed the girl with his Small zanpaktou stretched outright to stab her through if she didn't impend his advance. This was the first time she had seen it.. so..he was going to get her at least once. She moved another ice shield to intercept him..only to quickly turn around as she felt the tip of his Zanpaktou make close contact to the left of her spine. In fact..her turning saved her from a quick death. She was good..no doubts there.

Unfortunately for him..her next trick was most irritating..she released a wave of ice from all sides of her in an attempt to get him wet so she could flash freeze him. he naturally shunpo'd and turned off his directional disruption on her senses..which was sure to mess her up at least one more time..but then he did something else..he began to point at the sand around her and do little orchestra motions..causing the sand to swirl around like quicksand and rise up around the girl..coming down on her in an attempt to bury and crush her alive.

~~~

She growled as she moved her free hand to her back and felt the light wound that was terribly close to having been fatal. During this time..the man apparently gained control over earth itself as the sand rose up in a pitiful attempt to snuff her out. she pumped out her reiatsu and released water on all sides against the sand as it came forth..then froze the water..stopping the sand in its tracks and allowing her to easily break free by shattering her own ice with a swing of her zanpaktou.

She shunpo'd to close the gap between him and decided to give physical strength a second try by bringing her Zanpaktou down against him with all her might while using both hands. However..because he was now in shikai..he had apparently unlocked enough latent power to be able to more easily match her blow..though his zanpaktou was smaller..and it looked hard to hold with both hands..he managed it and kept her blade from striking his body. He then even went so far as to sword push her and cause her to move backwards through the sand..which instantly attempted to attack her in a way similiar to her water drills earlier..

She responded by quickly releasing a wave of icey water that froze over the sand quickly..stopping it in its tracks. Apparently he could control earth...but couldn't enhance it..that was good to know if they fought in the future..but was rather pointless to notice right now. Something seemed off though. She had noticed it when he released his shikai. This didn't seem like the real world. Could he have..? ...Well..even if he did..it didn't matter. The pain in her back was most certainly not an illusion..which ment no matter what this "world" really was.. if either of them died..it would be death. Quickly bringing her sword up she attempted to swipe his face with the very tip of her sword..only to be parried by that little thing he held as his zanpaktou.

~~~

As he parried her..he began to let his mind wander a bit..though only a bit. On how he could hurt her. So far..the fight had literally gone nowhere..and he needed a bit longer in order to go bankai..though he sorely wished she would do so first..that way he would feel better about himself. ...ha..worrying about pride during a monumental event like this..that was totally like him.

He caused the earth underneath her to split as if an earthquake happened..forcing her into the air..which was perfect because not only did he fire a bolt of lightning via hadou no 4 byakurai..he was also infront of her the moment he finished doing so..his small blade attempting to stab her in the forehead..she couldn't go up..because she'd die. She couldn't go down..because she'd get hurt..his eyes seemed to betray that fact..and he even WANTED her to move left and right..because he had a trap laying in wait for her when she did.

lo and behold she shunpo'd left..avoiding both attacks..and causing him to forcibly move his blade from it's stabbing motion..which was alot harder than it looked due to the power behind it..so that hit own bolt didn't hit HIM. He only grinned however as she was suddenly being surrounded by a black box. Almost like a signature move to him now..he used it to swat flies. Hadou no 90.. Kurohitsugi. Black coffin. he didn't actually believe he'd hit her with it..but it only had one escape. Up. Right where he was standing already too.

~~~~~~~~~~~

She was surprised that he put himself in danger from his own move in order to gain a hit on her. Though he had failed in hitting her..she figured out why he had done what he did..and didn't like it at all. Looked like she had no choice.. She didn't have anything in shikai that would be strong enough to force him to move..and she didn't have alot of time to act..of course.. all of her thinking right now was happening within the span of a second..or else she would have been seriously hurt by the time she finished thinking..

"Embrace the Darkness. Kurai Hi Megami!" was heard in almost a rushed angered tone as she shot up with a quick shunpo with her blade in a back position as though she was about to swing it. She now had armor all around her body..and her blade had taken a longer..more broader form than its shikai state..it looked more..dark..more..menacing..while still retaining a sense of grace. The moment she got out of the top of the hadou it closed and did its bit..while it did that however..she released a black wave of energy from her sword as she swung it towards the man whom had challenged her. While doing so..she formed her famous water drills behind her back..and launched them in a 4 diagonal attack to converge on her target.

~~~~

"Tch" Was heard when he heard her release her bankai. He had wanted her to do it first..but it was still too soon..even with all the spiritual pressure in the area..he still required time. Ah well..he only needed a few more moments.. he could last that long..IN regards to her new little attack..which actually surprised him since he had never seen her bankai..and expected more ice or water.. He pointed a finger at it and released a hadou no 63 raikouhou to intercept it..his body once again entering hyper-speed for a moment..long enough for his small zanpaktou to collide and disrupt the water drills the girl sent after him.

He switched his means of control..and increased the gravity by x3..making everything heavier by literally 3 times its natural weight. Even he himself was affected by this..but since he had trained in his own shikai for so many years..he was much more accustomed to the strain than anyone else could ever be. It wouldn't slow him by much. but it would definitely slow her down..especially when she tried those irritating long ranged techniques of hers..he then did something he figured she wouldn't expect since he had mentioned to her before about his mask and its limits.. He donned his mask and fired a cero..purposely aiming higher than her head..so that when gravity kicked in..it would be level with her torso..making it a perfect shot.

His mask disentegrated afterwards..he could he put in a few bala or another cero if he had wanted..but he didn't. He let the cero take its course and Shunpo'd twice to be diagonally behind her and to her right..punching his fist forward and launching a hadou no 31 shakahou at her backside before shunpoing to mimick the position on her left..releasing another shakahou from the same hand. he didn't launch an attack directly behind her because she would just move up and he'd have to worry about his own cero.. But..up is where he waited in case she tried to flee. If she even could..

~~~

Suddenly everything felt heavier than ever before..and she instantly blamed the man for it. Seemed the most logical choice after all..to blame him. Regardless..she was now in a bind..because apparently he wasn't all that bothered by it..still able to use shunpo himself..with enough time she could probably do the same..but..it seemed he didn't want to give her that time. She stomped a foot agaisnt the sand and created a thick 3 walled barrier infront of her of black ice in an attempt to slow the cero. She knew the ice wouldn't stop the cero..but slow it for a second would be enough. As the cero began to punch through the ice.. She got the second she needed to pull off her little plan..she donned her mask and grabbed her zanpaktou with both hands as she used the new gravity as a buffer to allow her greater feats of force when she swung her blade against the cero. Even though it was a cero..because of the gravity giving her swing greater force than normal..she easily cleaved the thing in two..making it split to both her sides harmlessly and explode behind her. It was as if she purposely aimed the split beams herself because they took care of the two hadou coming for her all on their own..

She had a stupidity moment right after that though..because now not only was her foot stuck in the sand from her stomp. but half her blade was as well from her swing..the gravity increase was definitely messing her up but she figured she could manage anyways..releasing even more spiritual pressure since her mask was on..allowing it to reach its limitations before she did something a little weird..Ankoku..Shuuha! she released a blast of black energy directly from where her sword was..blowing the sand around her zanpaktou to kingdom come..which ironically freed her sword AND her foot in one go. she then pointed it at the man and grinned as miniature dragons of ice formed and flew at him while she herself charged up energy around her blade for one of her more dangerous Ankoku Shuuha's.

~~~

That was it. His zanpaktou pulsated after a few seconds passed when the girl donned her hollow mask and augmented her already massive powers. That sudden burst was just enough to speed the "feeding process" of his zanpaktou and wake it up into its bankai state ..He had almost laughed when she did it too..it was just really funny. She had just granted him full power by releasing her own.

But he did begin to laugh when his zanpaktou pulsated to signify it was done "feeding". he laughed like a madman possessed for a few moments before speaking quickly to truely activate the bankai transformation.

"Myr Saesol Sai-eiloria" he said with a sadistically dark tone..his one small zanpaktou glowing white and splitting into two blades that almost looked like sickles instead of swords..yet retained that "sword" look to them. covered in skulls..the blades looked like they were wielded by death himself. He didn't waste any time either..he quickly slashed the icey dragons she had sent his way with absolute ease. his blades already beginning to heat up from their constant vibration effect..that he lovingly refferred to as the "shiver" effect. he could feel the air coming from them as well..another wonderful sign. He doubted highly that the powers he was wielding in his bankai state were his true powers..but until either hollow or beast was gone..or both were tamed..he figured he would never know for sure..However..these would be more than enough for now..

He rushed forth and did several shunpo to almost instantly close the gap between them..landing infront of her right as she unleashed a huge wave of energy the likes he had honestly never seen before right in his face. Instinctively..his mask formed..since his hands were preoccuiped..he caused it to form with his own reishi..making it a tad more taxing..but nothing he couldn't handle. The moment this happened he shunpo'd backwards into a rift that had simulatneously been made as the mask completed..and thus he vanished..rift closing just a micro second before the wave reached it..his body reappearing from a similiar rift directly infront of the girl..his blades attempting to X slash her torso while his mask crumbled to nothing once again..that was definitely annoying..but he never relied on the mask for greater power..it was more a tool of escape than a tool of battle.

~~~

Her eyes widened as he released his bankai. Last time they met..he didn't even have one. Not only that..but he even managed to disappear the moment she fired her Ankoku Shuuha right in his face. Such speed!? But no..she didn't believe it. Not even the goddess of flash was that fast..he must have done something else to avoid being obliterated. Whatever it was..it was connected with his mask..because when he reappeared right infront of her..she saw the remnants of it crumbling from his face. She quickly brought her sword up to catch the x cut from the bottom..and frowned the moment she did so. he had caught her in a very old fashion yet always useful trap. When she tried to parry..he pushed his swords down simultaneously and forced her blade into the sand by her feet along with the tips of both his blades..and in her err..she had watched the blades do so and attempted to overpower him..only to get brought back to reality when he suddenly socked her in the face with his right hand. The force of the impact wasn't as bad as the shock of actually being hit. While she stumbled back he had grabbed his swords and lunged forward as if tasting victory..only for her to humble him by reminding him she was the leader of the vizards for a reason..and greeted his lung with a giant wall of ice that he slammed into mid-lunge. The ice then attempted to wrap around him and crush him.

~~~

"Fool" it was heard from the man who had just ran into a wall..odd as that was. The made to be idiot calling someone a fool.. quite funny. Nonetheless he ment it. As the ice went around to caccoon him..he simply swung a blade and released a large volley of highly condensed air particals that looked like boomerangs to spectators..this volley quickly cracked and shattered the ice infront of him..allowing him to step forward and point one of his zanpaktou at her face while grinning.

"Come now.. Your holding back girl. Stop being a pussy and pummel me. Throw everything you have at me so i can crush it all and end your hope of victory once and for all!"

His tone changed. his body pulsated..and he quickly began to hollowfy. It wasn't random..it was simply something he was capable of now. His body grew larger..his butt and back shifted around a few times as he grew a long purple skinned tail..all of his visible skin turned purple as his body bulked up like a muscled monster..all parts not purple turned into armor looking white skin. HIs head seemingly caccooned in this white armor with several spikes coming out the top. His spiritual presence changed dramatically from it's pure death energy into that of a extremely powerful hollow.

He didn't say anything..he probably wouldn't have been capable of much more than a cliche "Reno smash" anyways even if he had. This form.. it didn't rely on intelligence even a tiny bit..it didn't rely on strategy.. it relied on pure destructive force and unstoppable attacking. In the blink of an eye..this collosus of a being charged forward and sent his fist hurtling for the girls face. His spiritual energy reaching it's maximum potential in this new form to buffer his already monsterous capabilities.

~~~

He had done what she was trying to avoid doing. But it didn't matter. She wasn't going to use "that" just yet.. not until she was absolutely backed into a corner and she was FAR from that state. He got stronger.. so be it..she'd just have to stop holding back as he had mentioned earlier..

His fist was met by a column of water that flash froze the moment it covered his arm..it stopped his advance..but it didn't stop him. he came forward with his other fist and broke the ice on his other arm by flexing his monsterous muscle in that arm. While his first fist was coming..he entered Hyper-speed mode and began to mercilessly send a flurry of punches towards the girl from different angles. He was going to kill her. he was going to rip her limb from limb and annihilate every fiber of her being. At least that was the impression she was getting from him right now.

She tried to block his first punch with her Zanpaktou..but not only was his fist hard enough to not be cut by it..she was forced..even with her might..to use both hands in order to not be beaten on the physical level. However..she still didn't understand how he was able to move his entire body like he was using shunpo..nor did she have a means to do the same. so she knew she wouldn't be able to keep up with him without using her zanpaktou's special abilities..

Which kicked in the moment that thought flashed through her head about three blocks later and a knee to the gut. he was about the hammerfist her in the back when it happened. She finally snapped. She had only done it once before since she had obtained her true power..it was when an army of hollow attacked during her family vacation with her husband and daughter..

The man's arms were instantly being pummeled by a torrent of water at such speed that even his strength couldn't fight it very quickly. Though he was still winning against it..he was most certainly slowed..and he wouldn't be hitting her as hard...actually..he wouldn't be hitting her at all. She stabbed him in the leg and pushed out ice from her blade itself with all of her reiatsu as to cancel out his own so that this would work.

She dropped to the ground and stood up with her head down. Her reiatsu changing it's feel to that which could be said to match even his when he was in bankai..and her's wasn't supposed to feel like an aura of pure death. The next thing that happened was kind of interesting..while the massive torrent of water was keeping him from moving..it froze..not to hurt him..but to free him. He did so instantly as well when given the chance..but she was already gone. ontop of him and swinging with all her might while having a fully charged Ankoku shuuha at her disposal. Speed or not.. abilities or not. This..was going to hurt both parties.

"Ankoku..Shuuha!!" she screamed as she released all of the energy she could manage into the one single blast. but she err'd. She had taken a pause when she spoke because she was afraid of what this would do to HER when it went off. He gave him an opening and he took it without hesitation..he put his hands up and released an energy ball that started out small as a bullet but grew into the size that could counter her wave in a matter of a second. The two energies collided and exploded..as neither could outdo the other.

she blinked when they exploded..and suddenly had a fist in her gut. It didn't go through her luckily..because she had put her zanpaktou in the way of the fist right before it made contact..but it still hurt like hell and she spit a bit of blood on the man's hollowfied face for the effort. Thats when things got a little..weird. The storm which had been pouring this whole time.. began to hail. It wasn't natural either..she was freezing the rain before it reached them and made it hail.

Manipulating the water particles in the air..she forced several tornadoes of water to touch down and spin at the most devastation speed possible. Her body seemed to get covered in her own ice as that feeling of death returned and it seemed her entire being was finally into killing this one man. Ice spears.. shards.. dragons! creatures of the deepest abyss! Even humanoid figures with weapons! they were all conjured from ice and they all marched forward towards the man whom had angered her.

Of course..the man in his hollowfied state..didn't give a damn. He tore through the ice soldiers and monsters like they were cotton candy..blowing them to peices..and them spiking his reiatsu to destroy those piece when the shard fragments came for him.

But that was the point..to keep him preoccupied..She continued to simply forge more and more creatures and beings with ice weapons. The sky itself had turned into a weapon..though it was more annoying than it was a weapon to THIS enemy. While the man fought against the hoards of ice beings on his slow path towards the girl..she hurled wave after wave of ice at him in an attempt to harm him even further.Each time however..he simply punched the wave in one spot..energy compensating for the lack of area of effect..and smashed the ice waves to bits before they reached his skin.

Thats when it happened..the tornadoes of water and ice had finally made their way to him converging on him and ripping at him with their ice shards and violent winds. it seemed that THIS..actually did great damage to him because he roared with what sounded like agony when they had collided onto him.

Thats when something bad occured. The surrounding area suddenly exploded..and the next thing she knew the monster was ontop of her once again..and he looked positively pissed. She had no time! she instinctively did the one thing she could do to defend herself! her armor turned black with energy and formed a barrier around every part of her being..but it wasn't enough. The barrier kept him from hitting her..that much is true..but the sheer amount of power behind it still sent her flying backwards and into the sand. By the time she hit the sand he was ontop of her again. Madness! this man was a monster even when being considered by HER! But he was forced to exit his hyper-speed mode..it was quite apparent his body was taxed from it..and his spiritual energy dipped slightly. She noticed this immediately and took her weapon in both hands..swining it up to counter his fist and to her surprise..she managed to fend him off and force him back because his body was too far taxed.

good thing she wasn't part of Soul Society anymore..no one could yell at her for this next trick. She clapped her hands together after discarding her weapon into the sand for a moment..and then..she was behind the man..Zanpaktou in both hands..her blade about to peirce his spine. Connection! She maged to get past the man's heirro'd skin and cut deep into his back..though his sudden spazzing from being hit caused her to miss his spine. Payback for what he did to her earlier..

~~~

Between over using his hollow power..and the girl getting him in the back in such a way..his body couldn't handle the strain he had put it through by being in hyper mode so much.. His masked armored face cracked and shattered as his hollowfied body started to fall off and reveal and very sweaty..very tired looking man.

"Hahahaha.. Good! this is what I wanted to see.. come on.. bring more.. summon forth more power! i'll crush it all and show you there is no hope!"

His fatigued body was betraying his words..but he was goading her on purpose..he was running out of options..and he was doing so on purpose..he just needed one more..big push..towards death's door. Then...the real hell could begin.

She obliged too..still angered by him in everyway possible. A tsunami..more hoards of ice creatures..water drills..water tornadoes..the very sand around them froze into a tundra wasteland as her power unleashed its fury. Canonballs of water..shards..spears..waves..it didn't matter.. anything and everything imaginable that could be created with ice..was being thrown at the man who had not only asked for it..but had caused her to USE it.

But the man did something she did not expect..he simply began laughing like a psychotic lunatic..and stood there..accepting the pain and punishment he was about to recieve. it all ended..he was on the ground..a bloody..broken mess..only alive because his spiritual pressure in his bankai was high enough to deter any lethal attacks that had been made by shattering the ice beforehand..

Then he did something she didn't believe..

..he stood up.

"Come on..come on..come on..come on..! I won't..lose..to you! I won't ever LOSE! I will crush all obstacles in the way to my goal.. I will create a world where peace is a forced law that cannot be broken by ANYONE!"

his reiatsu had gone from black due to his bankai..to pure crimson red. his body pulsated again and again as a sudden rush of power began to resonate within every part of his being. his existance was in agreeance..all three sides of his being was in agreeance..

shit hit the fan as he exploded in a pure red light of immense energy..and emerged looking entirely different from anything the girl had ever seen before in her life. His body's skin had darkened..his hair style had changed and his hair collor was now whitish silver..his feet were no longer human..and he had red wing-like thing protruding out his back. His eyes..which had been red since the fight started..were now yellow. his zanpaktou..which was two sickle looking death blades..was now one..oddly designed..red crimson blade that shined with a demonic energy. It crackled with red lightning..and the look on his face was that of unreasonable rage.. not just anger..but rage.. sheer overwhelming rage.

Once again he was ontop of her. Swinging his new blade down on her like a mad man against a judge. Clang.. the echo of that sound was so loud as the two zanpaktou's collided that people in the town miles away probably heard it. He released a wave of lightning forth from his blade. it was countered by a wall of ice as she shunpo'd backwards..but it didn't matter. He marched forward through the ice..having shattered it with another swing of his blade. he..was the beast. he was fury unrestrained. Lightning shot forth from his sword at will..attempting to electrocute the woman who had finally pushed him into the corner he had so desparately sought after having his hollow form defeated.

~~~

And she was in trouble. That last sword collision had been so hard that it had dislocated her left shoulder as well as broke her hand. She had been wanting to avoid this power..mainly because it scared her..but she didn't have a choice. he had done it earlier in the fight..and now she had to do it too.

first though..she raised a hand and since her mask was still on..fired her own special cero..Shinala which turned her cero into 100 cero like missiles that countered the bolts of lightning coming for her. soon after..her body began to hollowfy as well. Her body became completely engulfed in a white hollow skin and her mask fused with her face her hair grew slightly longer and turned whitish blue and she became covered in many blue lines that make her look tribal all over her body though her shinigami robe's mostly remain intact and also turn white. (much like an arrancar's.) her mask..having fused with her face during this transformation...was now a fully functional snout like that of a wolf. In essence..she had transformed into a were-wolf ( cliche ) except she was obviously hollow. her body became so cold to the touch that it had a thin layer of ice on all parts of it..because of the AIR touching her skin. But this ice didn't bother her..nor impede her movements.

"I did not..wish for this..but you leave me.. no CHOICE!" she ended with a terrifying scream that send a wave of ice all around her..that same wave cracking and turning into shards that launched themselves at Reno's body as quickly as possible..She did not stop there.. an icey water column was hurled forth from her blade towards his body right behind the ice shards..the weather turning into a massive storm that pelted down with all its unrestrained fury. With her other..free hand..she fired another "Shinala" wishing to totally annhilate the man while spending as little time as possible in this form.

~~~~~

The man did not agree with what she wanted however..the ice shards broke upon his lightning covered body from the sheer pressure of his spiritual energy..his blade slicing a lightning bolt through her pitiful cloumn of iced water..causing it to be harmlessly split asunder while he continued his unstopped march towards her. The beams however..those were a bit different..he simply walked through them..his body being burned in many places..but he had no pain on his face..no fear.. only pure uncontrollable rage..even the ice that pelted down from the storm clouds above were not affecting him..those that could hit him at least..the smaller ones disentegrated on his energy alone..the mediums breaking on his lightning covered body.. He hadn't stopped walking..he was now right infront of her..grinning madly with anger showing in his face..

He swung.

She swung in return.

The world around them crumbled to dust as their power collided. The crater around them formed immediately..deeply..widely..they were both standing on mid-air now..their blades not broken only because of the amount of spiritual energy that was coursing through them both.. Had it been any blade.. any other blade.. it most likely would have snapped the second these two tried to harm eachother in these forms..

She..was the leader of all Vizard who made The Endless their home.. One of the strongest known beings in the world of the living..

He was just a man who wished to bring everything together under one iron rule..like his great grandfather before him..and control all so that true peace could be attained..

They had not fought long..but they had fought hard. To be pushed to this point was a miracle among legends.. however.. The storm abruptly stopped.. the spiritual energies stopped clashing.

And both of them had returned to normal..

In their mad attempt to end this with one blow..they had cancelled eachother in both force and energy. Exhausting eachother so far that both were on their hands and knees..attempting to get the strength to continue the fight.

"Seems..This is not my time to die.." He panted heavily as he spoke this..slowly raising to his feet afterwards, "But neither is it yours.." He stated flatly as he looked at his broken Zanpaktou..only holding two handles..the blades completely gone from them..

"Guess so.. but next time.." She replied..her zanpaktou also in shambles..but still having half of it. However..she was using that half like a cane because it was the only way she could remain standing. Or else she would be attempting to end the mans life with all she had left.....which was essentially barely more than nothing.. "Next time... you will not survive.. I will not..allow your madness..to continue.."

"So you say..but I'm still able to walk away..even if I can't continue the fight.." he said with a bit of confidence..surprised that he had not only survived..but tied..with the goddess of ice itself..the leader of the vizard..

"Bastard.." came the last hotty reply. She had gotten to the point where she was no longer concious. she was just standing there..using her broken blade as a cane to hold herself.

He noticed her condition..and thought to drive the handle of his zanpaktou into her neck and use the blunt force to break it. But when he came closer..her zanpaktou sparked to life..just enough to send an ice spike from the ground by its tip..towards the man's face..it didn't reach him..but he got the message.

"Even in that state.. you are simply too big of a pain to kill.. little girl.." He shook his head in disbelief as he limped away..he would need alot of time to recover from this..especially..because his zanpaktou..both of them..were all but destroyed..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net

Cataclysm ( CLOSED Read Only )
Page 1 of 1