Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) I_vote_lcapTo Die Only To Haunt (closed) I_voting_barTo Die Only To Haunt (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) I_vote_lcapTo Die Only To Haunt (closed) I_voting_barTo Die Only To Haunt (closed) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

To Die Only To Haunt (closed)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Empty
PostSubject: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 8:53 pm

"One thing I don't know... why must the world be so cruel, eh? No answer? For shame, for shame..." Albatross spoke distastefully, as it withdrew its bloodied hand from the corpse of a hollow. Its body slumping to the ground before dissipating into spirit particles. "How dull..." The being of souls spoke in its high pitched screech of a voice. Its body unscathed from the adjuchas, but as the particles started to float away, they were stopped, as the hideous hand of white and black mist collected the particles, the soul of the hollow, and those which it had devoured becoming one with Albatross. "Ahh, the flavor of death, how enjoyable, how quaint." The sinner spoke to itself through its insanity; as it sat down onto the filthy ground.

Looking to side to side, Albatross sensed everything within its large range, as it laughed again, while it kicked the dirt. The sinner's mind full of boredom, but as it listened to the voices inside its head; whispering truths and lies of their lives to their new lord and master of their souls. With eyes seemingly bulging from their sockets, and hands clawing at the skin. Albatross appeared as a mad man, as it clawed at its flesh, trying to silence the voices inside. As sweat dripped from the stolen appearance of a human, Albatross' brown hair dangled in front of its eyes, greasy and mangled, while its skin seemed to deteriorate from age.

With dark hazel eyes, Albatross watched the shadows of the large hollows as they clustered in groups afar. Their white masks reflecting what little light their was in such a desolate place. "Why won't they... shut up..." The sinner spoke as it curled tighter into a human ball, so to speak, as it crawled closer and closer to one of many black trees.

"SHUT UP" Albatross screamed as it bashed its head against the dead tree with great force, repeatedly, the voices inside its head not quieting down, but growing in volume. No blood poured from the sinner's human body, as it searched inside itself for a way to silence the noise. "Damn it!" Albatross shouted loudly as it pounded the tree with its fist, cracking the trunk completely. "Why! Whywhywhywhywhywhy?!"

As the tree fell to the ground with a loud crash, the branches being torn asunder from the wind and fall, Albatross tightened its fist its human nails long and unkempt, it gave off no energy signature, nor any scent or sound, it appeared as if it did not exist besides for its physical appearance.

"For crying out loud!" Albatross screamed again as it slumped down upon the now tree stump, the sharpened points not bothering the rogue in the slightest. It waited, for the noise to stop.

Last edited by Orange on Wed Jul 18, 2012 5:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyWed Jul 11, 2012 9:02 pm

Soran walked through the forest smoking ablunt of marijuana with his hood up when he stumbled upon a man creaming for some noise to stop. The Arrancar shook his head and approached the man while raising his spiritual pressure causing the noise to stop immediately. Soran then offered the man some of the blunt "Stop screaming, that only makes things worst dude"
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:16 am

To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Dorcasfireemblem2

(OOC: This is what Albatross looks like at the moment, besides the axe).

Staring at the ground with a dismal expression, Albatross gripped its head as if in pain, as it felt the presence of another. The spiritual energy surrounding the immediate area. Without even turning its human head, Albatross could tell with ease that the individual was an Arrancar, and exactly where he stood in comparison to the sinner. Its sphere of influence giving Albatross all the knowledge it needed for the moment, as its senses were flooded, drowning out the voices in its head, for the time being. However, Albatross had a headache from the screaming inside its own mind. Its brown shaggy hair dropping down on all sides of Albatross' head, covering its eyes for the most part. But as the being of souls turned slowly, to the arrancar before itself, it revealed its dark hazel eyes, partially bloodshot.

"Ke-He-He! A smoke? How generous! Ke-He-He!" The sinner spoke as it spat out some saliva building up in its mouth onto the ground, rubbing its temples it nullified the pain it felt, with a simple massage. Though watching the blunt, Albatross shook its head in refusal, being not in the mood for anything in its systems at the moment.

Feeling the spiritual energy in the air, Albatross laughed cynically in its high pitched voice, that seemed to be a screech more than anything, as it could tell the strength the arrancar had, which was quite a bit, but not enough to pose enough of a threat. "You are strong..." Albatross spoke as it licked its dry lips. "However, I must... disagree, screaming calms the nerves! Ke-He-He! Or at least for me... Ke-He-He!"

Standing up, to a height of six feet and five inches, Albatross watched the stranger, as the sinner cracked its neck with a loud pop. The sinner wondering what it should do with the stranger, to just straight out devour the arrancar, or play nice for the time being, both which would satisfy its many nuisance souls in its body.

"Tell... me... stranger... it is quite dangerous... walking around in the Menos Forest... Ke-He-He, what's your business with me? Did... you here... some rumor... of the... informant... which lurks... in these... woods...? Or Perhaps you are... just minding your... own business... Come now... due tell." Albatross spoke as it stretched its bulky arms of muscle and skin, the sinner locking up the souls in its mind, to keep them in check, lest they start shouting again.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyThu Jul 12, 2012 5:42 pm

Soran watched as the batshit crazy man refused the blunt, he then stood up taller than the Arrancar and cracked his neck while Soran continued to smoke as his golden eyes began to glow. The man began making bold statements like Soran was in danger by being in this area then began to question him.

"Dangerous you say?" Soran opened a garganta, summoning nearby hollows to appear and on sight bowed down to the sight of the rogue Arrancar who constantly ate beings in the area. And now Soran was stronger than ever. He snatched a small hollow up by the back of the neck as the others ran. Soran revealed his entire mouthful of razor-sharp fangs, making it much easier for its bite to puncture the vessels in the neck to feed off of hollow blood.

Soran ate the hollow then plainly stated "As a rurouni warrior; I travel alot, not everyday I come across a screaming lumberjack in the middle of my feeding ground" Soran stated as he finished his blunt and tossed it out
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 12:37 am

Twisting its neck in an awkward fashion, Albatross laughed at the arrancar's eyes which glowed a golden color. The monster in human skin cracking its other joints with a barrage of pops and cracks, like a small firework display. First working on the knuckles, then on its toes, and continuing onward through out its body. All the while, chuckling lightly at the futile display of power. Not batting an eyelid at the few hollows which appeared, as the sinner could see all of their strength levels, none of them impressive.

"Lumberjack?" Albatross turned around seeing nobody else present, and shrugged, as it chuckled again, not intimidated at all by sharp teeth or the words of the stranger. Releasing the tension within its body, Albatross kept its spiritual energy to itself, not caring to do anything at the moment, but as it screeched out a chuckle, the Collector of Souls walked over to the fallen tree and sat upon it, as if it had not a care in the world all of a sudden.

"A warrior's profession is quite fun is it not? Ke-He-He!" The sinner reaching into side pocket, as it grasped for a small caramel candy. "Though, being so serious is quite, boring..." Albatross spoke as it plopped the caramel cube into its mouth, and dropped the wrapper onto the ground. The colorful plastic giving the dreary forest some color. "... Your name? Or Do you not possess one? Hmm? Ke-He-He!"
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 4:57 pm

(Sorry I was rushed)

This man was fucking crazy! He laughed at the stupidest shit and apparently loved candy. Suddenly Soran was asked for his name, or even if he had one for that matter. "I am known to many as the rogue Arrancar." He stated in a calm monotone voice.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyFri Jul 13, 2012 5:37 pm

Tilting its head to the side, its mouth nearly vertical, Albatross spoke with interest, almost as if it where joking. Its razor sharp voice possessing a hint of sarcasm, "Ohh? How fun! You are named after your race. How interesting, how cruel! But I must say I do feel a connection here! Ke-He-He! For I am a vagabond of society, a rogue if you so will it. I am known as Dirango! Note the word Rango! Ke-He-He! Oh I love being free!" Albatross smiled as it chewed on the caramel some more, making sure none of its droll escapes its mouth.

Correcting its tilted head, so now its mouth was horizontal, Albatross stood itself up again as it walked closer to the arrancar, leaving ten feet between the two individuals. "So.... serious... you are.... how droll... how should I lighten up the situation? Hmm? Ah well..." Albatross trailed off as it massaged its temples again, the headache reoccurring again with force. "Damn it... they won't shut up today..." Albatross whispered quietly as it reached into its left pocket.

Grasping a small container, an orange plastic cylinder with a white screw on cap. "Excuse me a moment..." The container being opened up with a mere flick of the wrist, where then the sinner dumped the contents of the cylinder into its mouth. Ten tiny green marble sized pills.

For a few seconds Albatross said nothing, not even breathing, as it just stood in its frozen pose, until its eyes dilated and returned back to normal in an instant. "Ahh much better..." Albatross laughed as the souls in its body were quieted.
Back to top Go down
Soran
Soran

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:42 pm

The strange man took pills to calm down, but he wanted to know the Arrancar's real name. Soran reached into his pocket and realised he was out of marijuana and needed to get some more. Before he left he felt no harm in telling his identity to a questionable stranger who was clearly insane, took pills, talked in a strange voice and had souls screaming inside his head. Yeah... He seemed like a nice enough guy "My name is Soran Kanzaki; the rogue Arrancar." Soran stated as he opened a garganta portal under himself and left the area.

*EXIT TOPIC*
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) EmptyWed Jul 18, 2012 5:49 pm

Watching as the man seem to leave, Albatross yawned as he learned the name of the arrancar, Soran Kanzaki, but with a shrug as the man left, Albatross went on to its own work. Jumping with a click of its heels, Albatross chuckled as it felt much better and rushed into the Menos Forest. The sinner enjoying its new found freedom to the fullest as it tackled a group of gillian hollow. The beast tearing them apart with ease, as it devoured the souls of hollows further, Albatross learning more and more as it expanded its knowledge.

-End of Thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To Die Only To Haunt (closed)   To Die Only To Haunt (closed) Empty

Back to top Go down

To Die Only To Haunt (closed)
Page 1 of 1