Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] I_vote_lcapHelp Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] I_voting_barHelp Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] I_vote_lcapHelp Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] I_voting_barHelp Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Empty
PostSubject: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 6:39 pm

Holding onto a help wanted sign Albatross frowned as it stood outside of the large hollow and Arrancar Fortress. After so long working alone and having fun as a bachelor the amalgamation of souls needed to settle down and find a new way of life. It knew not why, nor did it really care, but Albatross felt in its nonexistent gut that it was the correct thing to do. Though, Alba would not join the simple way, it wanted some fun and lots of it. So much so, that Alba was softly expelling its spiritual energy into the white sand environment outside the walls. It wanted to see how nice they would be if Alba appeared as a shinigami, an evil one at least.

Clad in a tattered shinigami cloak and appearing as a man, Albatross knocked hard and loudly as it kicked the large gate with its foot several times, each time shaking some sand and dust off of the walls in large clumps. "Dusty place..." Alba muttered comically as it made sure its eyes were mismatched and evil looking. With a new scar across its face, as if slashed by a claw. Albatross shouted out in a male voice with another kick. "Let me in dingbats I wanna join already! I even found this stupid sign for 'Help Wanted Be Big, Bad, and Evil!' Come on!" Alba yelled one last time before seeing a small group of hollows come towards it.

"Hey hey hey! What are you doing!?" Cried one of the hollows as it lurched slowly across the sand with its multiple centipede like feet. The two other hollows following behind it. The group reaching the gate en-masse. "I'm in charge of the patrol here damn shini-shit, what do you want!" The leader spat from beneath its mask as it loomed large, obviously an adjuchas level hollow. Looking at the sign The hollow stretch forward with its large body, taking the sign looking at it before tossing it to one of its subordinates. "Help Wanted? We only take hollows and arrancar here, and those damn sinners or whatever they call themselves! Get out of here shini-shit, last warning!" The hollow cackled as it moved more swiftly in the sand, curling up its body like a snake. The two other hollow walking on either side of Albatross.

"Eh? Can't you see I'm evil? I have scars and evil-looking eyes! Not to mention my hair is red and ragged! Don't make me kick your asses to prove I'm strong enough!" Alba glared at the large centipede hollow before focusing its sensing to see how powerful they were. "Trust me, you wouldn't lay a finger on me, even without my zanpakuto..." The false shinigami moving towards them in intimidation with a strong thud as it brought down its foot, shaking the ground and shifting some sand with its weight. "Besides, you're only on patrol I want to see someone in charge dammit!"

Last edited by Orange on Tue Apr 19, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyTue Apr 12, 2016 7:25 pm

A young looking red haired woman lay on her back high up on the outer dome of the great fortress of Los Noches, staring at the starless sky above, its crescent moon forever grinning down upon the world of the hollow. This was a desolate, dead place, but felt more like home than any world she'd been in before. She liked it here. The hollow inside liked it here.

Ariel was relaxing after another fun day of being here. As the espada Tercero and possibly the only vizard in history to actually be given a number, she was constantly challanged by arrancar and hollow who felt she didn't belong. It meant she got to fight, allot, and she enjoyed it. As she lay the wind pulling at her hair and chilling her exposed skin, she noticed an energy signature, pulsing faintly. It was a shinigami. Ariel stood up and started to walk along the edge of the dome. She decided to go check it out, and was almost there when she felt more signatures, a hollow patrol most likely.

Ariel heard their words and walked up to the group with a scowl. She glanced at the ragged shinigami before confronting the hollow patrol leader with an icy glare. She moved in between the shinigami and the hollow ring leader, aware that she had her back to a potential enemy, she stayed aware of him. "You do not decide who is or isn't accepted into this group. Move along, Adjuchas, I will handle this." She ordered. She watched him carefully, wondering if he'd listen to a halfbreed, or if he'd attack. She hoped it was the latter.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 12:01 am

The centipede hollow clicking its insect mouth, its large pincers closing shut in agitation as it shifted around a little, full knowing who had interrupted their chance at prey. Hissing with a guttural noise the lead hollow rested all four of its eyes on Ariel before speaking. "Bah! As if you do? You may be an espada, but the only thing that keeps you alive is your position and protection from the leader!" It hissed again as it signaled both of its subordinates to fall back from Albatross and Ariel. Snatching the sign from one of the hollow it threw it in the sand as it continued, "Just remember shini-shit hollows don't take kind to you, nor you half-breed!" The adjuchas scowled as it began unwinding itself from a lunging pose into a more relaxed state, ready to continue its job. "Baby sit all you like, I have a job to do... Lerrick! Derrick! We're leaving now!" The adjuchas commanded the two other hollow as it moved away past the gate to continue its patrol for prey without interference. The Adjuchas completely unphased by Alba's act of intimidation.

As the hollows went a bit further away Albatross laughed as it took several steps forward past Ariel to pick up the sign that laid in the sand. Dusting off the white particles from the plastic Alba brushed its mop-head red hair out of its face as it talked in a nonchalant manner. "The locals sure are nice, ha! I guess that's what happens when you're evil anyhow, but god damn that guy was ugly!" It spoke before turning its gaze towards the vizard. If the hollow was killed Alba would have simply shrugged it off, only feeling the shame of wasting a soldier doing their job and saying "Ha! who would've thought that this place was just a kill fest!"

"So you're an espada huh? And not a bad looking one at that!" Albatross gave a sly grin, as it tested the waters to see how crude it should be to be seen as a delinquent at the very least. Walking back to the large gate and leaning its back against it Albatross continued talking, not stopping the charade for a second seeing as the entertainment value had just jumped astronomically. "So can I get a job or something or do I have to kill stuff, like do I have to kill an espada to get their job or beat the shit out of a sinner or anything? I don't do well under pressure..." Alba trailed off as it pushed its index fingers together as if concerned about fighting for a position. Then it remembered the sign it had as it spoke to the girl again. "Oh yeah, I found this cool looking sign in the Menos Forest hanging from one of those big trees!" The five foot six inch shinigami questioned. Albatross looked over Ariel with its colored eyes, one a deep red the other a glassy grey color, as if it were blind.

"You a vizard then too? That's great! That means I have a chance after all, so is there anything I gotta do dudette?" Alba laughed as it waited for the woman's response, hoping that it could in fact receive a position, as it had heard the sinners had consolidated with the Espada organization.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Ariel was going to let the centipede walk away until he called her a halfbreed. In fairness, she would refere to herself as that, but quite frankly she wasn't in the mood to be insulted by a crass hollow who couldn't even control its own blood lust. She kept her eyes on the red head with her, as a blade of water formed and sliced the centipede hollow in half. Still alive and wriggling, she spoke with a savage grin. "Do not think for a second that just because i'm a vizard,  that i'm some sort of weak little girl hiding in the Shadow of the Cero King." She directed her words at the red headed shinigami. And then spears of water  impaled the head of the writhing Adjuchas from multiple sides.

"Lerrick, Derrick, if you have a problem, better tell me now. Otherwise take that corpse away and enjoy the feast." she said, and if the hollow objected she would kill them. otherwise she left them be and looked back at the red headed shinigami. "First of all, this is hueco mundo. You need to be strong and smart, or you end up dead. I'm an outsider to them, if I let one get away with it, the three of them would be back trying to eat me in a week. He probably would have wound up dead trying to kill me eventually anyway." She said.

She nodded. "I am the Espada Tercero. You can say what you like, but try anything and I'll cut your hands off. Just keep that in mind." She said.  She looked at the sign. Who the hell puts up signs? She sighed. She nodded. "I wouldn't be so sure. You could be a spy. You might as well come inside, if you are, you'll be dead before you know it so its not like you can do much harm." She said. She could sense the two gate guardians nearby. Both powerful, they would stay away until they needed to show themselves.

She led him in. "So, what made you turn on the gotei?" She asked. "We're you a maggot who escaped?  What squad were you in? Who was captain then?" She asked him. If he lied, she'd know. She knew allot about the gotei and the maggots who escaped the nest. She was after all, one of them.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyWed Apr 13, 2016 7:21 pm

Lerrick and Derrick enjoyed Ariel's idea as they both began tearing some limbs from their former leader, eating savagely as they began dragging the carcass away from the espada. Their crunching echoing slightly from around the wall as they continued moving and eating, since they still had a patrol to do.

Albatross merely laughed at the crunching sounds as it had listened to what the espada had to say. Following Ariel's lead the fake shinigami answered light heartily, not really caring what it had to do to become a part of the organization. "Don't mind if I do then, my mouth needs to be washed out with soap anyhow so it's not like I could stop myself from saying anything. You single by the way?" The man laughed as it thought to itself on the powers it had seen a few moments ago. "Even so, killing seems dull if its just a wanton thing to do, but whatever..." Alba replied, not really paying attention to anything of note, lost in its own thought. Though the idea of being a spy piqued its interest. "Spy? Eh, I've done that stuff before I hate keeping my eyes open for long periods of time to watch someone anyways, but fair point. I'm sure some hollow think you're a spy considering you're quite different in appearance and all that too." Alba jibed seeing if it could see any reaction to laugh at later.

"So my chances of gettin' a job are bleak? Well I could always break things: spines, arms, dignity... uh... pride... ya know the fun stuff. I'm not really concerned with being killed, comes with the territory of being bad to the bone." Albatross followed the espadas lead as the girl began asking even more annoying questions, the sinner only able to think of older shinigami it had met or devoured, knowing little to nothing of the current state of affairs. The large gate opening for the two to walk inside, closing right behind.

"Well, it's been a long time since I've been apart of the Gotei, I was a part of the healing and reparations squad, the captain? I can only think of the older ones from thirty years ago or even past that so you got me there. But! I was no maggot! I actually left for other reasons such as boredom and them not appreciating me killing innocents as collateral damage, so they threw me in the combat squad after that fiasco, but then..." Alba continued talking about a heroing battle it had in the Rukongai and how it he had destroyed a large chunk of one of the districts before being arrested. "I escaped before they executed me on the stupid hill thingy to make a long story short, though that was almost 300 years ago..." The red head furrowed his brow in thought on what else it needed to say. "Oh yeah! I'm evil because I enjoy killing too much and I don't really care for those weaker than me so I usually just follow a powerful leader in order to have a purpose other than sleeping until noon and fighting the annoying shinigami and hollow that wander by me."

"Not to worry, you seem pretty strong, on the same level as me," Alba winked its red colored eye as it asked Ariel a question. "So is the Cero King person cool or is he like a big hollow that's just powerful so people follow him or her..." Alba paused, "... or it? Whatever it goes by, for all I know it could be a drag queen or somethign or other.'" The fake shinigami laughed loudly as it noticed the colored ceiling. "Oh pretty."
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 12:54 am

"Yes." Was all she said to him. He could hit on her all he liked, she'd probably end up breaking his nose, but otherwise she didn't care. She gave him a dubious look. "If they were planning on executing you, it sounds like you were a maggot for a time. Maybe one of the ones who should've stayed in that hole." She said. She found it odd he didn't know the name of the Sōkyoku, since he was supposed to be executed at it. She'd never forgotten that thing. She was evil, but it was because her hand had been forced. Life or death. She'd chosen life, and ended up being sealed away because she was to dangerous to contain.

She didn't know what to say to that so she said nothing. And shrugged when he asked about the cero king. "He's... Unique. You can see for yourself anyway, who else do you think i'd bringing you to meet in here?" she said. "Because unless I take you as my fraccion, your not joining unless he says so." She said. They left the interior of the fortresses mighty wall and stepped out into the artificially sun lit dome. Originally it was desert in here, but the land had been cultivated, 9 towers dotted across a lush forest covered landscape. It was pleasently warm in here, not like the midnight desert outside.

In the distance, the cero king's tower stood tallest of all. Ariel's own tower stood not far from this entrance, the Glass Tower. "Well, your inside. Welcome to the new los noches. I hope you like it, because it might be the last place you visit, depending on how the cero king receives you." She said to the red haired man.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 2:57 am

"Hey hey hey! Just cause I did something they didn't like doesn't mean I should stay in holes... well dirty ones at least..." The shinigami could not help but smirk at its great joke. Walking alongside the espada Alba looked at the large towers in the distance causing the age old being to become reminiscent of the days when there were other kings of the enormous fortress. Walking along Albatross took note of everything inside of the supposedly new Los Noches. At her remark the soul creature turned to her in slight confusion, "Unique? That's hardly ever used in a flattering way... is he insane or something? Like does he spend all of his money on booze?" Alba's imagination fancied the new cero king as an obnoxious drunkard with a heart of gold before shaking the thought out of its head. Hearing her other comment had the fake shinigami laugh as it winked in her direction again, "Is that an offer? I'll gladly follow your orders!" The soul creature laughed inside of its head, taking note that it should make more dirty jokes in the future if it ever grew bored, before thinking about the king. Alba figured the king would be just like any other ruler it had met and seen throughout its enormous lifespan. He would probably be cruel, yet calculating, ruthless, but with a good side for his soldiers, and at the very least if nothing else failed the king would at least have some weird personality quirk.

Smiling on the inside Albatross played along a bit more, the sinner now thinking as to when to reveal its name, as using such an old shinigami soul was beginning to become stifling as the other souls were becoming jealous that they did not have as much free reign to express their own personalities inside of their old bodies. Resisting urges of the countless souls inside, Albatross gazed at the surroundings, only seeing some assorted hollow and arrancar around the large open areas. "What do you guys even do around here? It looks bleak as all hell, not even a nice little bathhouse to get to now one another better..." Alba frowned as it hunched over comically as it eyed the area a bit more, letting its sensing become more expanded to feel the presences of the various population. "So if you're a vizard and an espada do you fight with the other hollows often? I'm sure there must be some other fun facts about this place, I couldn't imagine that the other espada all get along either... or do ya' guys all get along because of your king?" Alba asked curiously as it figured there would at least be some juicy information floating about, despite the woman not seeming to be a gossipy type from the way she carried herself.

"How do I go about meeting this guy then? Do I just shout or do I need to beat the crap out of one of his bodyguards or something to get an audience? I mean it wouldn't surprise me if he popped out of the sand or something since you said he was unique... but..." Alba paused for a second, stopping in its tracks in the white sand for a moment. "Wait... did... no... nevermind my bad!" Alba started moving again with Ariel, a split second its mind had gone to one of its captured souls which still did not know where it was or what had happened to it. Gathering its mind again the shapeshifter grew more wary of itself, not wanting to be carried away into insanity just yet.

Spotting the large tower becoming closer and closer the redheaded shinigami walked further until reaching the entrance of the large building. "Now what beautiful?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 8:57 pm

Ariel shrugged. "I wouldn't say he's insane. He's an amalgamation of souls, including the former King Arngrim wolfcloak. I don't know all the specifics, I didn't ask." She said. She shook her head. "That would hardly be fair on the all the arrancar who want to serve me. No, I work alone." she looked around.

"I spend most of my time in my tower. And yes. The other espada leave me alone but I've been attacked by a few gutsy arrancar who thought they could take me out. The Cero king doesn't rank us by power. No one seems to care about the exact standing of each other anymore. For instance i'm stronger than Atama but I've no intention of trying to take his place, as easily as I could. There will always be fraccion trying to claim spots for what ever reason though, so on  that front there is no shortage of amusement."

They reached the door to the Cero King's tower. She was asked how to get an audiance. Ariel shrugged. "Knock? Kick the door down? Ask the attendants inside for an audiance manbe? Your choice. He'll know someones out here by now, so he's probably waiting for us." She said. She turned to walk away. "Well, he'll be waiting for you. I'm leaving now. Have fun." She nodded to him and started to walk away, as the doors opened into blackness of the tower.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptySat Apr 16, 2016 11:43 pm

Not really caring that it was denied, the advances were only for fun anyhow, Albatross nodded as Ariel spoke before waving goodbye to her. Watching her walk away into the distance, Albatross cracked its pale knuckles and neck. "You would think they would at least have someone accompany me..." Alba muttered sadly as it turned its attention back to the door to the tower as they opened with some creaks. The energy of their king resonating in the air. Albatross did not care too much how powerful the king was, life was all about finding your place anyhow, and the aged being was not about to be driven off by sheer power. Taking a deep breath the fake shinigami walked forward a little more before taking a pause to talk to itself. "Alright! Game face on! Remember you gotta be confident... yeah... confident!" Alba spoke to itself as it geared itself up as if it were applying for a human job. "Deep breathes, focus, remember if he asks what your greatest weakness is answer that you are indecisive..." The soul creature mumbled to itself inaudibly as it took its more steps toward the open doors and then finally into the tower itself, letting the darkness envelope itself in the process.

"Let us cut to the chase..." Albatross spoke with the age of one who has little to be surprised about, "I am willing to join under your leadership..." The amalgamation of souls chuckled darkly as it stopped in the darkness, letting its senses experience the environment for what it was. It was comfortable. "If you must have a test then by all means test me, I am prepared for any scenario, any question or trial. Afterall... it would be unfair for a mere shinigami to join your fold without at least a question... hm?" Albatross looked directly in the Hollow King's direction of his energy, not blinking at all.

"Besides... if a shinigami is not to your tastes, there are many other talents I am capable of, which may change your view..." Albatross smiled with its scared face, red hair falling down infront of its eyes as it took a little bow.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 12:12 am

Azazael was asleep on his throne, head tilted back, snoring softly. The room was empty, besides him. the tower was empty too. He'd sent off his attendants when the gate guardians sent word that ariel was coming his way with a visitor Then he'd forgotten what he was doing and had fallen asleep. When the new comer called out, it echo'd through the dark halls and woke Azazael, and reminded him what he was doing. He smiled when he didn't sense Ariel. He clicked a finger and energy jumped from sconce to sconce, filling them wilth a flameless glow. It spread through the entire tower. With a wave of his hand, he looked, and sounded like Ariel.

Azazael walked into the entrance hall and looked at the Shinigami. "By the look on your face, you weren't expecting me to be here, were you?" Azazael said. He grinned broader than the man would have seen Ariel smile. She rarely smiled. Such an unhappy person. "So, tell me about these skills you have to offer, shinigami? You seem confident I'd ever want a relic of my old life here." He said, sauntering up to him, stopping just out of reach. He looked like and sounded like her, but it was just an illusion. A trick of his energy manipulation. He looked the man up and down, and searched the vault of memories from Kain, sen and arngrim to see if he recognized the man. He found nothing.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptySun Apr 17, 2016 1:13 am

Seeing the form and sound of Ariel in the distance, Albatross kept its composure, knowing full well that the espada it had met went in the opposite direction moments ago, but Alba did not put it out of its mind that Ariel could have teleported or even the King it has yet to meet might actually be Ariel, though Albatross doubted such a hypothesis. Keeping with its act Alba kept its devilish grin and eyes on the form of Ariel. "Well beautiful, I was not expecting you..." Albatross winked, brushing its oily hair out of its eyes with a flick of its head. Standing upright, both arms crossed and leaning on its left leg, the soul creature remained focused with its sensing. Obviously something had happened as the energy felt different from before entering the tower.

Not missing a beat, nor a chance to hit on Ariel, real or not, Alba cracked its knuckles and neck. "My skills in love and poetry are well known in the shinigami world, but I'm sure you're not interested in that espada, you've turned down my advances every time since we've met outside the gate!" Alba comically spoke as it emphasized its words dramatically. "So have you come to your senses and desire me as your fraccion? Or perhaps are you jealous there would be another non-hollow working here?" The fake shinigami winked as it took a step forward. "In all seriousness babe, if I need to show off my skills then so be it, just promise if you swoon you'll let me catch you in my arms..." The creature joked as it became ever so slightly flamboyant.

With a deep breath, Albatross swiftly moved its arms in a circular motion on either side of its body, both hands coming together at the center, in front of its chest. With a slow breath Albatross fluidly takes a martial arts pose, right foot in front left foot to the side further back, and both hands in fists at either side of its torso. With a forward stomp the ground shook as the tiles underneath separated in two with a vertical gash parallel to its foot. "Instead of normal concussive force I can slice with my body for one." The fake shinigami laughed as it lunged towards Ariel with an open hand, only to stop in a kneeling pose. "And I can pierce peoples hearts too." Alba smirked before composing itself, as it began to speak again only to take pause mid-sentence.

"I can also do some... other things too..." Albatross stuttered for a moment before recollecting its mind, "I am a talented fighter who is pure evil to the core, I mean just look at this sign... it was in the Menos Forest!" Albatross pulled the small help wanted sign from underneath is cloak. "You still never gave me a response sweetheart. Though I will say a smile fits you more than that scowl you had on." Alba was about to say something filthy until it was interrupted.

"Hey boss' ya' finished up der' yet? I'm so bored! At least let-me see this blood-thirsty dame who killed that adjuchas earlier!" A voice popped out from underneath the shinigami robes. Only to continue more as a blob moved along Alba's sleeve and out from its cloak. Sir Orange-a-lot had come out of hiding to bless the world with its intelligence. The levitating armored orange floating around a little before spotting Ariel. "Mam' please let him join ya' he needs something to do, the last time it' left a faction it spent months painting with fruit juice'" The orange spoke without thought, moving closer to the form of Ariel, whispering to individual. "Trust meh, it needs something to do otherwise it gets bored..." Alba heard the poor whispering but did not bother to object as it was all true.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 11:47 am

"Jealous, why would i be jealous of a dog like you?" She asked. She shook her head. "Is it not obvious that I am the cero king? or should i say queen. I've been learning about you the whole walk over." Azazael said. He listened to the things the man could do and glanced around. "Impressive but where is your zanpakuto?" Azazael asked.

Azazael looked at the signed and frowned. Who the hell put up a sign? Did he do that and forget? He frowned. And then someone else spoke, a small bulbous shape moved through the shinigami's cloak and popped out his sleeve. A talking orange appeared, with a little helmet and sword and Azazael forgot what he was doing. He dispersed his disguise almost instantly and laughed. "Brave knight forget your friend, I will hire you. Pick a station, orange, and you can have it, with this it working under your beck and call." He said.

But then he reflected on the words the orange said and looked at the shinigami. "What are you, it. This brave Orange has blown your cover, do not try to deceive me further or I will send you back to what ever pit you crawled out of in pieces." Azazael said. His eyes flashed bright blue as he regarded the man with a deadly gaze.
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 4:35 pm

Before Albatross could replied to Ariel's comments, it frowned as Sir Orange-a-lot blew its cover with just a few simple sentences, albeit poorly strung together with that odd dialect it liked to talk in. "Orange! How could you do this to me! You're creator!" Albatross fell to its knees, no longer acting. It could be its normal self. Wiping away some tears the creature stood back up as it met the Cero King's gaze who had unveiled himself with laughter. "No... not deception! A test! A test! Why I could not in good faith join an organization again if they would not equally allow evil of all types to help in the destruction of the world!" Albatross laughed. It's grey and red eyes shifting in color to a pitch black and vibrant white the contrasting colors swirling together whimsically. With a little tap dance the sinner snickered a familiar noise as its voice changed from a young man to that of an amalgamation of voices, young, old, man, woman, and beast all in one. "Now now King of Los Noches, we can settle this like... gentlesouls..." Albatross spoke without leaving its blank stare from The King.

Sir Orange-a-lot quickly flew to and rested on top of Albatross' head, balancing perfectly with its armor and sword. "Meh' Liege!" It exclaimed proudly, "I wish-to join dah sinner faction! Yea!' And me boss heres' can be a cavalryman again!" It replied to the King with glee. "I shall vow to protect tha' throne with meh life sire! and meh' crazy boss 'ere can finally have some order in life!" Tipping its helmet forward, Sir Orange-a-lot drew its sword in some unfathomable way as it offered itself in service as politely and refined as it knew how. "For' God an' Country I give ya' my soul and sword as your extended arms and eyes to rule as ya see fit!" The Orange tipped its hat again before sheathing its sword delicately

The sinner began to shrink with an unnecessary snap of its fingers, as it reached its favored height of three feet. The skin of the shinigami began to melt away as it turned trans-mutated into white and black puffs of mist and smoke. "I, Albatross, have returned! I also seek a role as my rude friend has so put it!" The sinner bowed again more formerly, its neck twisting upwards as it bowed to keep watching the powerful figure in front of it. Rolling its R's, the soul laughed as the shinigami robes disappeared into its contrasting smoke. With an invisible smile the soul creature cracked its nonexistent neck with a resounding pop. "I have quite the resume as you no doubt know about... ke-he-he!"

"Ya' Alba 'ere has worked wit' a guy called Grandy and Media' and..." Orange continued to refer to past leaders and powerful beings of the Espada and Rebels of Hell, among other beings. "Meh' Liege! I know it doesn't stop talkin' but give it a chance milord! It knows the sciences and other useful things!"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyMon Apr 18, 2016 9:29 pm

Azazael paused and looked at him. "i choose my followers carefully. Just being evil doesn't mean you earn a place here. I need followers who listen to my commands. For instance i wouldn't normally have a vizard here, but Ariel isn't the only one. She is here because someone asked me to let her stay. It would take allot to make me accept a shinigami in these halls. I would have to witness them do  something great, like slay one of the gotei's captains. or be useful to me in someway."

Azazael grinned suddenly. "Very well. You can be a horseman. Hell is your domain, horseman, but you answer to me. I am your dark lord, dont forget it." He said. "Ser orange, you are put in charge of your freind. Pick yourself a seat and work the rest out. Speak to my Daughter Helena in the fortress if you need anything. She is not a servant though, so treat her well. For your own sake. She's a feisty one."

Azazael nodded towards the door. "You served my predecessor then, grand chat. I remember you. We fought together once, but you wont recognize this new face of mine. Anyway off you go, Albatross. Report back when your settled in."
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] EmptyTue Apr 19, 2016 12:47 am

"Aye aye King!" Sir Orange-a-lot saluted magically with its sword hilt as it levitated off of Albatross' head, floating towards the door. "Hey boss! C'mere we 'ave to go to Hell and get a room! ya' can be the cavalryman of death! And I'm dah boss now!" It exclaimed with a contagious feeling of happiness and accomplishment. The sinner could not help but bellow out in laughter as it followed its creation out of the door. Albatross waving goodbye to its new king. "Well Kingy, hehehehe, I will be sure to report sometime!" It replied. A small door appearing in front of the duo covered in chains and skulls. With a slight push, Albatross opened its personal Gate to Hell, the sinner walking through it. It would enjoy its stay, even if Orange was technically in charge.

-End-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]   Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished] Empty

Back to top Go down

Help Wanted Signs Are For Chumps! (Evil Organization Joining) [Finished]
Page 1 of 1