Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  I_vote_lcaptrue facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  I_voting_bartrue facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  I_vote_lcaptrue facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  I_voting_bartrue facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Empty
PostSubject: true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed    true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 2:13 am

(ooc: this might get distrubing jsut so ya know perrrty much anything goes here)

Xull Was in new York looking for a good place to start his killing spree walked around for hours on end till he came across large intersection of roads and asked a passer by
"where am i ?" man would've walk past had Xull not grab the man by his arm nearly snapping the bones,
the man replied" e-e-e-e-h t-t-time s-s-squire, please dont hurt me i have a wife a kids!, " the man waled in agony as xull snapped his arm so vigorously that the bone stuck out of his arm. Xull then cut of the mans scream by snapping his neck by twisting his head round 3 consecutive times.then trew him do a set of stair to something called a subway .
so time square xull though back to his times in the coffee shops and about what he learnt for the thing call internet this what he remembered Times Square, one of the most famous squares of New York City. the area today known like Times Square, a time Longacre Square. this seem to be perfect there was people all around him it was about 5pm so everyone was coming back from work or going somewhere xull thought. "this is it! this is were i shall reviel that the evil does not die and that the dead always come back!!!
Xull then charges his riatsu his deep hood fall off his head reveiling his mask as he unleased his strongest spike attack like a ballbaring bomb the spike went out with the bomb but at the speed of a bala ripping peoples bodies open, the people didnt eeven notice till the dead fell or blood splattered across there faces, xull shouted out " this is were we repent for your sins and the payment your lifes Mwahahaha!"
xull slices open the belly one of the men stand in shock as hundreds of people dropped dead faces cleaved hole threw there bodies , and then rapped his intestine around a woman's neck how was still pregnant, xull removed the child form her womb and flung it across threw a car widescreen make the driver swerved and kill even more bystanders standing in shock. then the panic set in to the crowd as they ran seeing that the people that stayed ended up dead or worst tossed into buildings so hard that there skull crack open and there brains flattened.Xull made himself a throne of a seat from the corpse of the dead hold them bodies together with some metal spikes. he sat and waited as the human police force came he took out the cars with a circle disk like blade his sliced threw the cars at a downward angle to get both the engines and its passengers. After his display of his power they backed off waiting for something xull though ,when will this be interesting make 3 metal copies of himself to sreach around for those still living in the now dead silent time square those that were alive were brought before him he decide to leave them alive so the next time the humans tried any thing he would kill one and tell them to back off.
now Xull wait hoping something of interest would happen

(occ: no rpae was alllowed :'( ah well mas slaughter will jsut have to do)
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  Empty
PostSubject: Re: true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed    true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed  EmptyTue May 01, 2012 4:27 am

The Garganta was a mighty pain in the ass to move around, it is one method of travel that Byron could never get used to, though nonetheless, he got to his destination. Taking a pit stop though to put on the regulation Shinigami uniform provided by some generous benefactors. It was an empty room he was in that was meant to be the destination, keeping note to have the Purple Pudge he stashed within his Shihakusho earlier to come along by his side, as he had to discard somethings. Of course, he kept his good doll abilities within his coat and concealed. Emitting out a no reiatsu to keep going with a charade, taking a deep inhalation of his cigarette he seems to have by his lips.

"Oh wow, look at da décor heire, it looks maighty fine indeed... so am I heire to sight see or... what? Ahem ahem" He kept his cool for a while, trying his best to get rid of his terrible Japanese as he thought through how to speak fluently, keeping in mind to speak in English which he is more fluent in, adjusting his shades, fixing his robes, took a moment to think about it before giving the biggest and most wonderful smiles he could ever give in his entire life, "Oh lovely! Just what I wanted for my Santa Juan's day. My very own Amor! with my very own Devotee!, oh the joy." Sarcastic or complimentary? That was the hard thing to distinguish for Byron, as he hadn't put an emphasis on anything in his speech, and neither had he shown a sarcastic tone or a grateful one. Through the Garganta dropped the figure of an arrancar who seemed quite dead and behind him; the armor he dragged with him at Byron's Expense. Byron didn't dare think twice about the dead hollow and instead familiarized himself with his surroundings; he found himself in a tight position as he heard from behind the hollow halls he occupied screams belonging to humans on the streets. Byron removed the bracers belonging to the laid out Hierro armor and equipped them then blasted through the wall and into the streets of 42nd street with a punch and a shout.

Upon exiting into the streets Byron could spot, immediately, the being causing the ruckus. He sat on a throne, with his throne sitting ass, and looked as if he claimed the entire world as he sat upon his carcass made chair. Byron admired how well built the chair was but diverted his attention to the wreckage of the several cars laid waste before Byron which created a trail leading to the creature. He grinned like the monster he wanted to challenge now and was prepared to fight with every effort in his right arm. He stood in his makeshift entrance in a cocky stance awaiting his challenge to be accepted.

Back to top Go down

true facde of evil (xull vrs Byron) closed
Page 1 of 1