Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Fujin (for Simon) I_vote_lcapFujin (for Simon) I_voting_barFujin (for Simon) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Fujin (for Simon) I_vote_lcapFujin (for Simon) I_voting_barFujin (for Simon) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Fujin (for Simon) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Fujin (for Simon) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Fujin (for Simon) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Fujin (for Simon)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) EmptyTue Jun 28, 2016 2:25 am

Item name: Fujin

Description:

Fujin multiple appearances:

Effect: A standard energy blade a little longer than a standard katana with the same shape and straightened, it is as strong as a standard zanpakutou, getting its durability from the user. When not drawn, it takes the form of the first pic. When its ability is activated, the third pic above shows what it looks like. Those ribbons are purely cosmetic.

The special ability is that it can fire ranged blades that can strike from odd angles. These blades can travel on surfaces and are 80% the speed of cero. So while their range is impressive at 200 yards, it's unlikely they'll hit something at that range. The person must either see that far or given precise coordinates from a teammate. They can even be embedded into the ground/structures and be hidden. Except from those like Raiden, Rui, and Albatross?. The below pic shows what happens should you think you think you have Simon and Miles cornered in a garage. They have a limit though...15 blades, and those ribbons show how many are left. After all of them are used up, it takes a  post to recharge 3 of them. However, it can only be recharged either after all of them have been used or sheathed.

It also has a training mode on it that mirrors its normal capabilities perfectly. Only difference is that it does blunt force damage instead of cuts and leaves green "cheato" dust on you when hit.

Do not approach a cornered animal when they have this:

Number of it you have/possible/allowed: Only Simon Has it...just one.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 5:40 pm

Ok so a few questions.

1 do the blades use tracking or homing or anything like that? can simon change directions after their fired, or is it simply a case of him picking a target anywhere in 200yards, firing, and hoping for the best?
2 damage? or just average blade cuts?
3 so it can't be recharged unless its been sheathed, or has run out of blades to fire. Does it recharge more when its sheathed? or no?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 6:02 pm

1. Hoping for the best. He'd have to predict someone's movements really well to hit at that range or they're standing still. Or the teammate predicted their movements really well.

2. Just average blade cuts.

3. No. The reason I did that was to avoid spamming them while there are still some left.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 7:10 pm

Fair enough. Range is possibly an issue but i suppose he'd need a partner helping after a certain point. I'll allow it if you give me an idea on what range simon could work with without a partner spotting for him? 100ft? 100yard?
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:16 pm

Well, it's slightly slower than a cero, so probably at around the 75 to 100 yard mark would be when he'd have to start playing guessing games. Without a prediction ability, particularly a higher rating one, he mostly likely won't hit anyone at that mark, though might come close to grazing peeps.

Give me the price tag, and I'll subtract it from my Desai amount.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) EmptyMon Jul 04, 2016 10:32 pm

Ok cool. 1200 desai should be fair enough. Approved.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fujin (for Simon) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fujin (for Simon)   Fujin (for Simon) Empty

Back to top Go down

Fujin (for Simon)
Page 1 of 1