Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Testing new Toys! I_vote_lcapTesting new Toys! I_voting_barTesting new Toys! I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Testing new Toys! I_vote_lcapTesting new Toys! I_voting_barTesting new Toys! I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Testing new Toys! Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Testing new Toys! Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Testing new Toys! Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Testing new Toys!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 am

Simon was abruptly called into one of the training grounds. For a special delivery from Jun. The blond boy had tossed two things at him then grabbed Miles and ran off. The violet haired man looked at the two things. The first was a black stick with some small markings on it...but looked like it could separate. When he did, he found a green light...a green energy thing. Taking out it out completely revealed it was a green energy blade the shape of a straightened katana, but a little bit longer. Perplexed, he read through the small pamphlet. It was called Fujin. Made by Alexander Kerensky, the other bounto made it so that he didn't have to put Miles in as much danger as before...particularly in a sword fight. His test opponent was somewhere in here too.

The swordsman read about Fujin special ability and his eyes widened. Then he grinned. It was small and not particularly original...but it was something that would be very useful. It even had a training mode on it so it wouldn't cut you, but would do blunt force trauma and leave green "cheato" dust on you when hit. Even mirrored its capabilities perfectly. He could get used to it.

Stepping further into the area with the energy blade in hand, he yelled into the very...varied battlefield. "Ready whenever you are!" Then he waited to see who it was he was testing this out on...

(ooc: link to what it is... https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t2055-fujin-for-simon#13135)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyTue Jul 05, 2016 1:42 pm

Michael had been asleep, if you could call it that sine it was faked, when he was called by Jun about some new thing Alexander had made and gifted to Simon. He was asked to help simon test the new thing out. No one bothered telling him what it was and he didn't particularly know simon that well but orders were orders and it beat pretending to sleep so that people didn't bug him in the main office.

He went straight to the training grounds and just arrived as Jun left. Giving him an odd look as he scampered off before hearing Simon yell out that he was ready for combat. No time wasted for bounto? Michael didn't bother worrying about it. He picked up a rock and flung it like a slow bullet in Simon's direction. Making his way towards Simon in the process at a walking pace.

He was bored so he didn't mind.. and pretending to nap was a pain, but he wouldn't mind at least knowing what he was testing out.

Certain things could do damage to him if he wasn't ready for it after all..
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptySat Jul 09, 2016 6:13 pm

The rock smacked Simon right in the back of the head. The man spun, ready to scold whoever threw it at him. Only to find the Vampy kid. "Oh! I remember you! You scared the crap out of Miles last time! This time, you're helping me test out this here energy blade called Fujin. It has a nifty ability and even a training mode. Would like me to use the training more or prefer a little extra sense of danger? We'll even be able to go a bit longer since Junny dragged Miles away..." He didn't care which. Last time, they had to quit because of his doll. That won't be the case this time.

The swordsman got into a standard kendo stance, energy blade pointing right at the vampire. If memory served, the man had a high regeneration rate. Simon activated Fujin's special ability, so that he could start using it whenever. Fifteen green energy ribbons appeared around the blade. While cosmetic only, it also let anyone know how many remote slashes were left. Simon's power mirror was also starting to work, to match with Michael's spiritual power. This was going to be fun...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptySun Jul 10, 2016 4:13 am

"Danger is relative.. Even if you could lethally deal a blow to me.. the first one would be a moot point and we would call it there to avoid certain.. mishaps." said the cold voice of the vampire who drew a blue handled katana from thin air and lit it on fire with his olive flames. He was certainly used to his vampire powers but he was a prominent fighter before the change. Making him even more of a cannon. Thankfully Simon copied powers up to a certain limit which the vampire fell into. so he couldn't be killed by Michael on accident or otherwise.

"Whatever tests the things capabilities is fine. It'd be a pointless brawl if you didn't max the things limits no?"

With that he kicked a foot into the ground used his toes and that part of his shoe to lift up a chunk of rock and then battered it with his other foot before baseball batting the pieces with the flat of his sword. hurling the things at simon while catching them on temporary fire in the process. He just kept his eyes on simon and his new toy however and didn't move from his position. Things he didn't know about didn't usually bother him but anything that alexander is crazy enough to build could most certainly do some damage if Michael wasn't at least partially cautious.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyThu Jul 14, 2016 5:01 pm

Simon nodded in agreement. "I'll keep the training mode off then...your regeneration is very impressive, so I'm not too worried about it...better for testing its lethality." If it was anyone else, he'd keep it on. Then Michael made his move, batting rocks and setting them ablaze at him. The bounto stomped the ground to form a makeshift rock wall and jumped above it and the incoming rocks. He did an overhead slash. Miss or hit/blocked, he used one of his fifteen remote slashes. The remote slash moved across the ground and then up, trying to take the vampire's leg and maybe part of an arm. The remote slashes move at 80% the speed of a cero, so fairly quickly at medium to short ranges.

Simon continued to slash at the man, but not using any more of his remote slashes yet. He wanted to see how strong this blade was...though the manual said it was just as strong as a zanpakutou. Just to be sure on it. And he wanted to see if he could push the vampire back a little bit before moving locations and testing out some of the other unique little things.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyTue Jul 19, 2016 12:52 pm

Simon did a similar trick to Michael's in order to block the incoming barrage but that was fine.When simon came forward at him with an overhead slash he blocked it with his own blade, but then he noticed something change about the weapon. which confused him slightly, and his eyes widened with surprise as a slash came from the ground up into his thigh and arm. The leg was cut deep enough that Michael was forced downwards and had to push/parry Simon backwards to gain a small moment of time to regenerate from the damage.

His eyes fixated on the weapon as he stood up. Something about the weapon had changed.. what was it. He wasn't just imagining things was he? One.. two.. ah... "I see.." he said quietly as he cracked his neck left then right before laughing a bit, "That is one dangerous toy indeed.." there had been fifteen ribbons and now there were only fourteen. Something so subtle that had Michael not been paying attention he would have missed it for a longer period of time.

He had a grin as he stretched out his free hand and formed a scythe in it which he grabbed by the middle of the shaft and put the blade side up leaning it by his shoulder, He then took a step forward before blasting forth towards Simon at full speed and doing a cross cut with his sword and new scythe weapon.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyMon Jul 25, 2016 5:08 pm

Simon merely grinned. The guy already figured it out. Then the vampire charged with a cross cut with both weapons. The bounto countered with an upward slash, using two more of his remote slashes that would slice across the vampire's back from below if he wasn't fast enough to dodge it. The clash of blades made the violet haired man slide back a dozen yards. He jumped up and backflipped onto a cliff and ran towards the city area...which wasn't far away at all.

Reaching the streets, he cut a light pole and flung it at Michael. From there, the bounto waited for the bloodsucker...

Meanwhile, Jun and Miles were going to the mall...where Jun was buying Miles new clothes...a lot of new clothes. Because why not. The younger boy needed some. And there was a small crowd cooing at the two as Jun doted on the doll. Completely unaware of the interesting fight happening between the two semi-similar creatures.

(ooc: sorry, post would have been super short without that last paragraph...mostly just fluff...)
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyFri Jul 29, 2016 4:45 pm

Michael appeared from a blurred movement to the right of the Bounto as soon as his weapons made contact with the new "toy". Watching as two more slashes were created that would have enjoyed digging into his back had he not moved. Then was about to try and grab the man but he jumped and ran off towards the cityscape.

The vampire followed without much of an effort put behind it and stopped simply cocking his head to the side questioning what Simon was going to do and why he felt a need for location change.. He figured he would find out if he just went on the offense though and created a strong fireball in his hand which he threw at simon. In ranged he lacked control and the flames did not retain the same strength they had while making contact with something in his possession or himself but they would still act like the hottest fire naturally on earth and hurt like a bitch if it hit.

Unlike his melee flames though this ranged flame could be defeated by water easily.

Right after he threw it he carved a few lines in the street around him, making them tingle with his fire as to encourage Simon to avoid coming into melee as he would get burned regardless of which direction he attacked from on the lower legs. Unless he came from above or in a jump attack.

Which Michael half wished he'd be silly enough to try.

Aside from all this though he waited. This was Simon's test. not Michael's. So the most moves would be given to the tester.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyTue Aug 02, 2016 6:32 pm

The fire ball hit the light pole he threw. But it seemed Michael didn't want to get too close. Good, Simon didn't want to either. At least, not yet. The bounto jumped and kicked down a garage door while sending four more remote slashes at the vampire. One traveled pretty straight forward, slashing from the ground. One went up a car's tire, axle, and everything else to strike from the side. The third went up a light pole and struck from above that way. The fourth spiraled around a fire hydrant before lashing out to try to take a leg.

He then embedded six of them in the area around him, hidden. Unless that vampire was an extremely good sensor of reiatsu. That left him with two to encourage Michael to go after him to test how well the blades can hide. Then he'll test their range...just to confirm what the report said. And that's if he didn't have to use those last two.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyMon Aug 22, 2016 11:57 pm

He didn't stay in place when he noticed the incoming slashes. Dipping and weaving his way past then and parrying the fourth one as he moved to take on the Bounto's taunt. Which ended abruptly as six attacks came from the ground at him. Catching him twice by surprise the third being dodged by a back jump and the other three dealing with his scythe as he summoned it at an angle just good enough to have it take all three hits though one grazed his hand holding the weapon so that he lost fingers temporarily, but still dropping said weapon.

He kicked it and sent it spinning at the bounto on fire while his hand regenerated and he rushed him with his sword still ready to strike. If he made it into striking range he'd thrust and then up swipe the blade to the left should the initial move be dodged.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyTue Aug 23, 2016 1:57 am

He caught him off guard again. The remote slashes themselves, and the hidden slashes were perhaps the most useful of the three tricks. The third one was just the range and was the last thing to test out. Simon ducked, and parried the blade, then aimed a strike towards the vampire's head along the same path as the bloodsucker's original attack. Should be easily countered. The bounto hopped and spun, ready to block any counter as he moved past Michael. "One last thing to test, and that's range. Supposedly, that's impressive, but don't count on hitting anything without some very good predicting on my part, or the good coordinates received from teammates. Shall we see if it's true? I need to see it if I do it myself though..."

Hopefully, the vamp would let him try. After moving 180 yards away, with the vamp in sight, he let loose with the last two remote slashes. Being 80% the speed of cero, it was unlikely he'd hit Michael. Since it was a one versus one, he didn't bother trying to predict how the man would move and just had them try to take the guy's front half of his feet. Technically, not the full range of 200 yards, but the point would be clear to Simon.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyTue Oct 04, 2016 11:04 pm

Michael nodded after the bounto backed off and spoke about testing the last feature of the weapon. He waited as Simon made distance between the two and sent the attacks Michael's direction, "They are speedy." He commented out loud while tracking them, "But you are right they are more of a purposeful distraction at this range than a true threat!" He said as he spun his scythe around and used it to parry both of the slashes, "Though it would make for a wonderful tool to herd an enemy somewhere for a team mate or a something."

"He laughed a bit and shook his head, "I believe you said that was the last thing? Is there anything else you wish to test against me while we are here? It's not like I have anywhere to be today anyways."

(Sorry about the long delay and the short post)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! EmptyWed Oct 05, 2016 12:07 am

When Simon got back, Michael gave him his thoughts and the bounto nodded. Still, it was a welcomed addition, a "shield" to Miles. "Nope. It needs to recharge. If I keep it out, it takes longer, sheathed is a lot quicker, but that's something I don't need a partner for. Thanks a lot bud. If you have a request, I won't even charge you for it. But if you wanna test out your fighting skills with me right now, I'm game. Your choice." He also didn't have anything else to do today. So it might be good to kill some time and let Jun pamper Miles a bit.

(can either count this as end thread or a continuation, idc which.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Testing new Toys! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Testing new Toys!   Testing new Toys! Empty

Back to top Go down

Testing new Toys!
Page 1 of 1