Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Sign of the Times (Event) I_vote_lcapSign of the Times (Event) I_voting_barSign of the Times (Event) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Sign of the Times (Event) I_vote_lcapSign of the Times (Event) I_voting_barSign of the Times (Event) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Sign of the Times (Event) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Sign of the Times (Event) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Sign of the Times (Event) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Sign of the Times (Event)

Go down 
+8
Keten
Zenke
Anz
Sugerbliss
Jacktheripper
Kuri
Kano
Jun Tomoshibi
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Sign of the Times (Event) Empty
PostSubject: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 11:42 pm

(OOC: Just to repeat some things, garden variety bad guy trooper is 3-2, while Coalition and Gotei (if Cofang even shows up) garden variety guys are between tier 4 and 3-3. I don't think the Kishi have any small fry followers at all. I am also winging 7 significant followers, add in Walter that makes eight. Main objective for the Coalition, Kishi, and Gotei (if Cofang shows up) would be to destroy this organization and rescue or kill the arrancar they've captured. And above all...HAVE FUN!! Twisted Evil )

On an uninhabited island in the middle of the Indian Ocean, a secret, or at least supposedly, organization has been building an army. An army of superpowered humans with a combination of their own powers and that of an arrancar's. The base itself nested in the mountains in the center of the approximately five mile diameter island. The mountain itself was infused in so much energy that nothing short of several Hado 99 from kido experts in a concentrated effort would shatter them. There were only two viable entrances to the base via the side entrances. There was also a single dock and airport on the southernmost part of the island, with about 200 troops. The actual base itself had much more, about 850. The dock and airport base would be where any reinforcements may come by. Unfortunately, through the winding jungle and pathway, there was the first entrance, facing that direction. On the opposite side was the second entrance, complete with a guard tower. At any given time, at each entrance, there would be a squad of five troopers stationed there, a sixth one on the north side. Which was Belphagor Cain, "Prince the Ripper" (2-1).

Inside the base, while there were multiple stories both above and below ground, there was only one path to the main facility, where the leader surely was. To get there from the north, they would have to go through a carnival of death, in an arena like room, easily large enough for several battles to take place. On the southern end, was the same way. Except there was a huge lab in the way. At any moment in that lab, there were two officers, plus one of the co-leaders of this organization. The officers in it now was Tsuna Vongola (2-1) and Gokudera Hayato (2-2). Gokudera was more scientific minded, but also wasn't a bad fighter either. Tsuna just seemed out of place here. In that lab, chained and suspended in calming and knock out agents, was a four foot ten boy. An odd arrancar with a heart, no hollow's hole. This child also had dried blood on his face and various parts of his body. Compliments of abuse when he was at his weakest. But there was an inner rage bubbling in that tank. Rui Herutsu's migraine was lower than normal, allowing him to fully concentrate on any battle at hand. While he doesn't have his full energy reserves, he still had more than enough to last awhile, several fights in fact. But right now, he was useless.

In the carnival, there were three officers. Levi Thunderbolt (2-3), Lambo Bovino (2-3), and Yamamoto Takeshi (2-2). They weren't doing much right now. In the main facility, which could only be accessed by two elevators just past the carnival and lab, and then a nice long walk to the main room, was the strongest officer: Hibari Kyoya (1-5). That man was simply leaning against the wall, tonfas in hand, just hoping for something to show up so that he can bite them to death. There was another officer, but who knows where the hell he is.

The Coalition found the base, however, and soon discovered what they were doing. Two groups have landed on the island, one to the east and another west. Each had about 250 troops, plus their officers. Who knows what the superiors are doing, or communicating with. They apparantly weren't the only ones to have found the base...

Last edited by Jun Tomoshibi on Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 12:16 am

A young gentleman was on a small motor boat heading to a distant island were he was sent to take out. He was originally to set out with 2 others, but he sped ahead. The young man was anxious to make it to the battle field. He looked out at the horizon and smiled. Sadly he happened to take the only boat stocked with food the kishimasuki provided. He took out a bag of Doritos and munched on them during the trip. The man saw the island approaching larger and could feel the restu emitting from the rocks and stone. His blue eyes gazed around it, he could see a few men from here he would need to hide. He tucked his rolled up ski mask deeper down on his head. He wore a black long sleeve loose shirt and jeans to match. His blond hair showed slightly from the cap and he laid down in the boat and cut the motor off. He suppressed his spiritual pressure the best he could and slowly landed unnoticed below the dock, he could hear the foot steps above. The man peaked and saw a member walking across the deck, he was the only one nearby, the sprouting gentleman would wait for him to pass and sneak on to the island, he felt like he was in a James Bond movie.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 3:20 pm

Hidden in the bushes and foliage of the mainland, only attracted there by the large movements of people, she watched the Coalition form and coordinate. What were they doing? However, that answer came quite soon as she listened to a few of, what she could only assume were officers, speak about their mission. Another Human Organization had formed and kidnapped a certain unique Arrancar, using his abilities to give them a boost in strength. Her eyes widened a little. So that was what happened to her new "friend". He had disappeared a while ago and she just figured he went on his merry way, but they kidnapped him. Her eyes narrowed.

The girl used shunpo to disappear a few miles down the beach and then ran across the water. From the corner of her eye she could see tiny specs of the boats the Coalition were using to cross... She needed to be faster, they would surely kill Rui. She let only a tiny amount of her reiatsu out so she could shunpo even faster to the island. Only to stop a few hundred yards out, dropping silently into the cold water and swimming the rest of the way. When she reached the beach, she quickly surveyed her area and silently took out three guards.

She knew her dark orange cloak would be to easily spotted, so she took it off and rolled it around in the mud to darken it. Once that was done, she pulled it back on and disappeared into the jungle. Luckily the jungle was dense enough for her to sneak past the large groups of guards and silently take out the small ones. She made sure to hide their bodies. What were they doing to Rui? She needed to find him... Save him if she could. These men were going to die if she could help it.

When she reached the base of the mountain, she quickly observed the entrance she stumbled on. It was pretty heavily guarded. She could quite easily take them all out and fight her way in, but that would alert them to the Coalitions arrival. She didn't want that, because they could definitely help her without knowing it. More people killing these men off and their more than likely stronger officers the better. However, wouldn't their arrival alert the guards and make their defenses tighter? No... She needed to act now.

The girl used Hadō #26, Kyakko to make herself and her reiatsu completely unnoticeable. She then, climbed the mountain to where the entrance was and moved very slowly from there. She weaved through the immense group of guards while avoiding all contact possible, though they seemed never ending. Finally she got passed the guards and was finally inside the building. She felt around for Rui's reiatsu, if she could feel it she headed that way... If not she'd only have to look harder as she moved. (She doesn't know this, but she on the wrong side... The Northern Entrance.)
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

(saito is no longer apart of the SS he is a vizard)

Sounds of a giant plane roared across the sea. An american b-269 war plane armed with large guns. To bad saito would not be staying in the plane. He opened the side of the plane, feeling the wind hit his face he attached his gear on. He was carrying with him scuba gear and a place to put his blades in. Looking down saito jumped into the sea. About five miles off the coast of were he was told to be he started to flash step under water. Taking him about a minute per mile he finally reached the place. He was not very sure about what the place was expost to look like. He figured this was the place seeing thats wear the plane dropped him off at.

Saito took a while just searching for a place to get into the island. He found two places though he was not very happy about the southern entrace. To many soldiers just frim looking he could tell the number was around 160 or somewhere around that number. He thought for a few wishing he could find a girl to look at. Finally making his mind up he found himself at the southern dock. Looking at all the soldiers he figured he should go to the northern entrance. Took about 15 minutes to get there he looked up at the guard tower. Sneaking he found himself looking at 5 soldiers and another who was pretty strong. Supressing his reiatsu he waited.

Last edited by cofang on Sat Dec 31, 2011 6:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 5:51 pm

Standing at the entrance, a peculiar looking figure stood seeming a bit lost in thought. it wasn't long ago when he was told about an encaptured arrancar; the mission sounded simple enough, go to the island and destroy the encaptured arrancar and destroy all experiments. well atleast it souded simple enough till he laid eyes on the photo of the arrancar. A small thin child with blonde hair and very dark red eyes stared back at him from the photo. "What Kind of sick person would kidnap a kid?" he said to himself. he didn't care what race the kid was nor how old he was, it just wasn't right.

Sighing to himself he put the photo away, somehow he had found himself carious times just looking at it. He couldn't help, but feel sorry for the child; no telling what his tormentors could be doing to him right now. The red head was the advisor of the Center for Dangerous Human Capture/Destruction and he does what he's told, but taking the life of a child was not something Victory was bound to do. Giving a serious expression he made up his mind to save the arrancar and somehow get him to safety before his own men attempt to kill him. "Rallen, I didn't know you would show up." he said a bit shocked that his general appeared. he knew that Captain Raitosai Myuuten was going to show up, but not really the general.

The red head was about seventeen years old and was a bit disrespectful refering his general by his first name. it was one of his bad habbits and yet he really didn't care to be so formal. "I thought you'd be back at the base taking care of paperwork or somethin..." he stated seeming a bit curious. he had a few equipment on him from Alex (Alexander Kerensky) as the only thing that was added to his fullbring was the Return belt which matched it so well that one wouldn't notice unless thay knew Kerensky.
Spoiler:
(I can't really explain his clothing, but since he is using his fullbring; he is wearing his tunic.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Inside the base, a strange dark man walked through the cold walls; he had purple and black hair and a bright teal eye. the other eye however was hidden beneath a doctors patch, he strangely had medical bandages covering his mouth and a odd suit with a black and purple scarf. he held little to no emotion as he walked through familiar doors; Shriek was this mans name, Shriek Requiem. he had no intention of coming this time of day, but as soon as he heard that unexpected guest have arrived for his precious Rui; he just had to come. the people inside saluted him as he entered, with his head up high he placed his own hand up signalling his approval before continuing towards Jack Rahlyn; his teal eye however seemed to have been glued to Rui's small frame.

Upon seeing his childhood friend, his expression became friendly and his voice sounded soft yet with an icy touch to it. "They have arrived." he said as he watched his friend preform his tasks. "Its repugnant really." he said as he waved his hand in the air and walked around the room simultaneously. Shriek naturally had about a 360 degree view even though he only had one eye and so despite his walk around the room he was fully aware of everyone and thing that was happening in that room. "Vizards are unnatural; they are shinigami whom have acquired hollow powers and therefor are considered unnatural and yet they want to stop us from doing the same with humans?" upon hearing a responce from his smaller friend, he pats him on the back before making his way towards Rui. "Open it." he comanded.

"I don't care what they do, the results will be the same." he stated as the tank drained enough for only child, his pupil became more vicious taking on a more wilder look. "They will come and they will die." with that said, his pale white cold hands cupped the blondes chin; his thumb softly traced the childs red lips. "You hear that?" he asked the child. "They are coming to die because of you, because of your existence you will suffer and so will the lives of the repugnant ones." he stated as he gently stroked his soft wet hair as if he was his own possesion. "But do not fear, they will never take you from me." he stated as he slowly removed the bandages from his mouth, with the hand he was using to cup the childs face. the gently strokes soon entangled in the childs hair, and took a firm grip forcing the child upwards to face him.

with the bandages now covering his nose instead of his mouth, he grinned showing his shark like teeth. his expression was cold and vicious, as he came down on him like a hungry animal. claiming the childs soft red lips he savored them for a moment before blood slowly triclked down the sides of the boys mouth. he removed his face away seeming a bit satisfied, before untangling his finger from his hair and kissing his for head. putting the child back into the tank as if he was a bird and the tank was his cage, he covered his mouth again with the bandages. for a moment he was quite, he was just standing there staring at the child, but then he spoke his voice splurting out like venom. "Alert Ryozo, we have some work to do!" he said sounding a bit amused before storming out of the room.
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Dec 30, 2011 10:15 pm

Ryozo

In the northern end of the island in the back center of the carnival a large ringleaders tent sat swathed in black and gold. There where three ways to get here from within the carnival; the first path was the fastest, completely straight and lined with carnival booths it seemed a straight shot however this was by far the most dangerous. Even Ryozo’s own men avoided the trap infested corridor, the floor that shot fire, the ceiling that poured acid, the booths which fired everything from axes to poison darts. Only the fastest and most agile could make it through and even then they’d have to Levi who knew the corridor like the back of his hand. To the right was the house of mirrors, a maze of twisted corridors and shifting reflections. The walls were infused with reiatsu making sensing others or breaking them impossible. However no traps lay along this route just a bunch of troops and of course at the very end Lambo sat in his room awaiting amusement. Finally there was the left path, marked in bright neon colors as the tunnel of love, this dark tunnel had two paths one on either side of a long streaming river which winded and curved it’s way to the end. The sides of the tunnel are pocketed with secret passages known almost exclusively to its guardian Yamamoto.

All three paths lead to a wide corridor ending in the entrance to the main tent. Deep within this tent was Ryozo Kurakazi (1-2) Co-leader of this organization and devote follower of Lord Requiem. A black cloak obscured his face and body from view making him an eternal specter that walked the world hunting those who failed to see the glory and ecstasy in following Shriek. At the moment he lay perfectly still on top of a large cannon, a small fly lands gently on his face and his body rises floating a full foot above the cannon he moves like a specter gliding to the back of the tent. A voice spoke within his mind it was cold and without inflection “The hive has found corpses of your followers… they lay ready for consumption in the forest. Threats to the hive have been seen on the shores”. With a smile Ryozo’s skin rippled as from each pore a small black fly took flight swarming to the top of the tent then flowing out the various holes and flaps, dispersing through out the island they would be nearly unnoticeable a literal fly on the wall that watched… waited… and told Ryozo all it could.

His body then melted falling into his own shadow he became as one, a dark specter across the floor. Speeding under doors and past traps he quickly made his way towards his destination… God in human form, the incarnation of destruction, Lord Requiem. Rising from his shadow like a snowman melting in reverse he formed kneeled before his master. “My liege, the heretics and infidels have arrived. Already they defile your great work and slay your men… May I kill them for you?”. Shuttering in excitement his body quivering in anticipation he spoke again. “May I show them your glory and wonder?”, From beneath his hood his red eyes could now be seen glowing with blood lust.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter

In the main room high in rafter wrapped in a cocoon of glass like chains Walter lay among the support beams for the roof. His newly acquired arrancar powers had taken a great toll on his body, and he needed to rest. He had trained diligently in their use under that clown Ryozo. Such an interesting man, he wondered how he looked disemboweled, what color did he bleed. However, for the moment he needed his rest soon he would be recovered and he could rise reborn an imposing specter of his former self, seething with arrancar energy.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyTue Jan 03, 2012 8:47 pm

Ashen reinhart, Knight of dispair, landed on the sandy beach of the Island fortress. He looked up and down the beach, and didn't see much. This was the place though, he could feel all the reiatsu coming from the docks and the airports in either direction. There was several signatures close by too, although he had no idea how strong the people were. Ashen shrugged and walked into the jungle, disapearing from sight. The other vizards who were suppose to be here had either chickened out or were here somewhere already, not that it mattered eitherway. He wasn't about to go looking for back up.

Ashen walked slowly trough the forest. his destination was the closest possible enterance, which happened to be the carnival of death. Seconds later, three man burst from the dense jungle. The men seen him and charged, screaming loudly. Ashen Drew his zanpakuto, and ducked behind a three as several bala shot at him, followed by normal bullets. A cero shot past and tore a hole in a tree. Ashen cursed and shunpo'd inbetween the three, sweaping low he tripped one, and took another in the gut with his dagger. The last one took aim and charged a cero, but it was to slow and Ashen cut trough the ball of energy and the hand behind it. The explosion it caused was small, but it killed the soldier who fired it. Ashen turned to the man he'd tripped, and kicked him hard in the face, putting him out cold.

He continued on his way towards the carnival, but stopped on the edge of the jungle line, there was 6 guards guarding the entrance. Ashen took a moment to prepare, then burst from the tree line, and shunpo'd towards the men. He stopped infront of one particular man who apeared to be an officer, and slashed three times violently with his duel Zanpakuto, then finished with a thrust of his katana. the other 5 soldiers, he ignored, deciding to deal with the one who looked the strongest, first.

________________________________________________________________________________

In the Laboratory, a small man in a lab coat was standing infront of a computer, reading the results of his most recent experiment. "Gokudera Hayato, The new batch of formula is a failure, have securty destroy the subjects we tested it on." Jack would need a new sample from his little arrancar friend. The man looked up, relising shriek was there. "I imagine the vizards are just jealous of our plans. They wouldn't be so special with Half human half arrancar running around."

Jack followed Shriek over to Rui and opened the tank he was in. He needed another sample anyway, although Jack frowned as shriek pulled back his bandages and leaned in, bitting the small arrancar. Jack lay his hand on Shrieks shoulder to try and stop him. Then he moved in, and produced a syringe. He jabbed it into the boy, exracting some of the arrancar's precious blood, then handed the syringe to a random lab assistant. "If they're coming for you, then we cant let them have you. Shriek, seeing as this is one of the only two ways into the facility, this laboratory is two dangerous to hold our little friend in. I'll have him moved to the secure holding area. "

Shriek spoke, then headed for the door. "Shriek i think that insect ryozo already knows, he's standing right over there." Jack said, growling towards the man. He hated ryozo, he was nothing but a filthy cultist. He'd kill him if he could, but the man was useful. He'd be another body in between those intruders and Jacks prize, which was always helpful. "Ths facility is now in lock down. Seal all the side passages, and drive the intruders into a bottle neck. Nothing Leaves here Alive!" Once that was done, only the main corridor would be accessable to the enemy. They would have to walk right into Jack, the two officers and an endless wave of troopers. Jack fell back for now, waiting patiently for the fools who would die with maul imbedded in their chest.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 6:52 pm

"Heh heh heh heh" A loud laugh was heard in the distance of the sea as Terror jumped off of a jet in the sky, falling with incredible speed on the south side of the island, landing on his feet causing a small crater to appear from the force of his fall, though he seemed entirely unharmed. He had a huge smile on his face, his teeth were shown out of his enthusiasm, "Finally something interesting to do, this is gonna be grand! Heh heh heh heh!!" He laughed some more as he looked forward, seeing a large lab ahead of him. He had noticed some stealth forces going around, he didn't really care, just people who may get in his way. He was sure he must of alarmed someone with his entry, again, not that he cared at all.

He put his hands in his pockets, walking forward towards the laboratory that was in front of him. When he got to the door a man jumped out at him, Terror moving his head to look at him, still with a huge smile on his face as he looked down at the soldier who shot a blast of energy at him. Terror simply pointed his palm at it, catching the blast in his hand, it burnt it of course, but he ignored that, he squished it into nothing, lifting his foot he sent it shooting forward at the man's chest, the impact of his incredibly powerful foot sent the man flying into the forest, through entire trees with great ease, "Heh heh heh heh, well that was great! I hope there are more fun people inside, HEH HEH HEH HEH!!" He laughed hard as he turned to the door.

Lifting his foot, he smashed the door open to the laboratory, being sure to make as much noise as possible to let them all know where he was, and of course, to his surprise, the man in charge of the lab and his troops were all ready to attack him, Terror just smirked, "Hello there guys! Look's like were gonna have some fun after all!! HEH HEH HEH HEH!!!"
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyMon Jan 09, 2012 3:59 am

Rallen strode up the beach, lost in thought. What kind of sickos were these people anyway? Hey kidinapped a kid and were planning on somehow using his body to turn themselves into Vizard-like humans. Who in their right mind would want a hollow inside them? And who would cut apart a kid to get one? What kind of yellow bellied cowards would take a child captive, Arrancar or no? His fists were already clenched, and noticing this he sopped and breathed deeply. What was it his father had taught him? 'Fight an enemy with respect for him. Even if a man is truly evil, do not find anger at him while dueling, for it will show in your blade and anger him if he is a lesser-willed man. It would simpl a form of goading which is a dishonorable sport itself.' Something like that. Perhaps his father would have changed his mind after seeing these people.

He was so deep in thought and loathing that he didn't even notice his Advisor had addressed him for a moment. Then he suddenly jumped and looked around. He was already at the entrance. And the over man had said something. "A case like this..." he replied, still trying to breath deeply and not feel hate for his adversaries, "...it needs some honor to it." The comment about paperwork simply confused him. Why would a general be doing paperwork during a major battle. Wasn't fighting his job? Rallen turned to the building. He could sense many weak and a few strong opponents there. At the moment, Rallen was wearing a suit, and out of the breast pocket he pulled his golden pen cast like a dragon. In a few seconds, it had changed shape in his hands to a long golden whip os chain links, the handle carved like an oriental dragon was wrapped around it. This would be a good weapon to use for now.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 7:47 pm

(OOC: I'm sick of waiting for Rase and Chiba. Cofang, if you are still active, don't EVER contradict a person when it was clearly posted. That is a pet peeve of mine. Do so again, I will just refuse to RP with you, period. Moving on...the Event is now open, two character per person limit, only rogue, Kishi, Coalition, and Gotei allowed. If you wish to control an officer, pm me which ones and I'll give you details, their pictures will be in my post. And they do count towards that two character limit. If you do control, they are not to fight your own character. Kuri has Yamamoto. Okay, moving on...)

Spoiler:

^ Belphagor Cain heard the alarm and gave his signature grin. "Shishishi. Looks like we got company. Call our patrols back. And unleash the hounds. Let's see if we can't sniff'im out...shishishi." The man stood up, only to find a vizard (Ashen) appear in front of him. Bel quickly got out two knives and matched two of the blows, but back flipped out of the tower. At the same time, he threw two dozen knives out and had them surround the tower. Twenty four Hado 4 powered blasts of red energy came at Ashen. Total, the blasts would result in a cero power explosion that would destroy the tower. Bel landed on his feet in a crouch. As he stood, he threw another ten knives that glowed red, and once they reached the tower, or Ashen, they would explode with a bala leveled power each.

Four hounds (all tier 4) were brought to the outside from that entrance. They looked mutated, and reaked of hollow and dog. But they smelled two more scents. Two went after Arisu, invisible to the eye, and the other to Saito, hiding in the bushes nearby. Three of the soldiers took out swords and went after the girl, while the other two just pointed at Saito and fired one cero each. The battle at the North Gate had begun...

Levi awaited for them to come. He wanted to kill now, and prove to boss that he was worthy to be his subordinate...(picture is below)

Spoiler:

Lambo was freaking out in his house of mirrors. He was a coward, and didn't wanna fight. But he also shouldn't let them come through either...what to do what to do...(Lambo's pic is below.

Spoiler:

On the south end, four troops charged at Terror, two more fired ceros from behind the four chargers. From the halls adjacent, there were more troopers with various weapons, ready for combat.

Gokudera growled his answer at his superior. "Yeah, yeah, I know..." The only person he was remotely friendly to was Tsuna, who had saved his life. He was interested in the sciences, but that was about all he in common with their superior. He did as was told while Tsuna directed troop traffic on their side. (Below is Gokudera)

Spoiler:

Tsuna, while a nervous wreck, took control of the situation developing on the south end. He called up fifty of the 200 troups stationed at the airport and docks. (Below is Dormant Tsuna, meaning when he isn't using his powers...)

Spoiler:

Hibari was just watching the monitors in the main facility, trying to decide which one to bite to death first. (below is Hibari)

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 10:59 pm

The young man heard sirens go off in the distance. He could only think it would be another kishimasuki, but that was sue since he had no idea what other organizations were sent here. He now passed by and was in the in to the forest. When he got deep enough he was pretty much hidden while changing his uniform, as he removed his shirt and pants, he revealed what was under, it was a nice tuxedo and a black tie all snug in. “Whew that was hot” he wiped his brow from being in three sets of clothing. A pair of fell out of his pocket as he walked forward in the foliage.

After what seemed like a long time of walking he was near the outskirts of the jungle, it was thick still but you could see to the main building from here. He was about to pull out the binoculars until he patted his empty pocket and sighed. “Shit, Gonna need a closer look” he hushed, the sound would only pass through his lips, not even a rabbit would here that.

He watched as some troops jogged by and he remained undetected and infiltrated the main building, he kept to the walls avoiding troops, but did not think about any security footage as he clumsily walked past a camera. He kept on his walk and a weaker troop ran by, probably not even fitted with whatever the hell this place was doing. The young man gripped his hand around the troopers mouth silencing him and pulled him in the closet releasing a heavy blow to the head and took up the new uniform.

The young man bowed his head in sadness as he could no longer wear that tuxedo, but this uniform was a lot more lightweight, however not a single gun or equipment was on it. It would only allow him to room around the building unless someone recognized him, but it would be easier than sneaking around aimlessly.

He was briefed about looking for a child that was granting this power and was given permission to deal anything in the way swiftly and harshly, Kano cracked the knuckles on his hand and walked stiffly but with no attempt to hide. He wanted to get this mission done fast.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 8:19 pm

Arisu glanced up at a speaker as the alarms started going off. Did she trip something or was someone else on the Island already? That must be what was going, stupid Kishimasuki. Hasn't any one ever heard of stealth? That was when she heard the dogs barking from down the tunnel and a sigh escaped her lips. Her hands gripped her sword and she crouched into a ready position, waiting for the hounds to arrive. When they did, her eyes widened at the mutated sight. Though, this didn't phase her at all. She quick drew her sword, slicing both of the dogs in half while still invisible and scaring the two following guards to hell. She immediately stabbed the left one, turned and cut the seconds head off. Once again she was safe.

She continued on down the hall, finding herself in large room with three commanders in the room. Her eyes scanned quickly, finding the best way to do this when her Kido wore off showing her to everyone. "Shit." She chuckled and held her sword out in front of herself, she chose quickly. Her body shunpo'd towards Levi (yes she doesn't know his name) and sliced quickly at his throat. She wasn't here to play, she was here to save Rui and that was final. She would end each of these commanders quick enough if it meant saving him.

Yamamoto was leaning lazily on a pillar in the carnival. Around him was a slightly lowered area with about six inches of water covering the ground, making a very shallow pool. He gave a curt yawn and watched the first person to go fight Levi. Yama knew that he could handle the girl and probably wouldn't need his help, so he waited for the next person to arrive. He was patient and willing to wait for his fight.
Back to top Go down
Jacktheripper
Jacktheripper

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptySun Jan 15, 2012 11:33 pm

Saito watched out as he heard an alarm going off. Watching saito keeped himself hidden and slowly but gradually worked his way into the north intrance. Soldiers running around everywhere saito had to remain on guard every second. He felt much strong spiritual pressures future up. "shit this just ant my day look at them dogs." Saito took his left blade out and then expanded his blade out to a large size about 45 feet long and 5 feet wide. Using a large amount of strength saito swung the blade knocking a couple of dogs back. The letting the blade fall apart slinging metal shards out hitting three hards and two dogs. Then a front flip into the air saito drew his second blade and broke it apart then slung 6 small metal shards into a group of dogs ahead of him. Looking back seeing dogs chasing saito flashed stepped onwards. He knew it was taking a while but if to many soldiers attacked him at once even he would not be able to win. Sneaking up he saw some camera's and a soldier sitting in a chair. (what are you shitting me everyone else is running around and he is just sitting around.) Sneaking up behind the soldier he karate chopped the soldiers neck. Saito dident know if he was dead but he dident care. He pulled the soldier over to a corner and took his cloths off. (hehe here we go well its a little big but it will do.) Saito put the soldiers uniform and walked his way up the northern entrance. "huh this is more stress free they dont know im not one of them". Finally reaching an area saito was a little confused a carnival was in the island. "what the hell this place is f...ed up im gonna die if I see a clown in this place." Looking up saito felt some spirit pressure, sneaking his way up he spotted a man leaning against a pillar. Walking slowly down saito felt this guys spirit pressure was at a pretty high level. "Alright I can deal with him". Saito just acted as nothing was going on and walked towards the man.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyTue Jan 17, 2012 10:06 pm

Saito did not see the dogs or seven soldiers and got stabbed and torn to pieces in a bloody massacre, but he killed all of them in the process. The seven troopers and both dogs are dead...as is Saito, which is in about a hundred different pieces.

(OOC: You did not change a damn thing. So I am killing off Saito and I refuse to RP with Cofang, ever. The Saito app. definitely deserved the tier that it got, but not you. You don't pay attention to anything I say, and ignored Zenke, a season RPer, telling you what you should do to make your second post good. Below is the link to my own little test for him. Cofang DOES NOT deserve a 1-tier for his RP skill. I HIGHLY recommend a retier of all of his characters to for sure below 2-1, but probably should be lower than that, like around 2-5 or lower. I had to tell him to edit his first post here, and I've told him to do that for his second post here as well. He also contradicted his own post! He's also contradicted me too. Cofang, because of his RP skill, or lack of it, should start off much lower. And this concludes my rant and rave. I've tried having fun with him, but I can't with his bullshit.)

https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/t356-a-neat-little-match-cofang-only

Bliss, you are up.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 7:57 pm

((replacing Cofang, literally))

Hikaru walked in to the facility, looking at the corpse of a Shinigami being torn to shreds by a pack of ferocious, spiritually-enhanced hounds, infused with Hollow spiritual energy. However, by the time he could try to save him, the hounds and a patrol group of soldiers are killed in self-defense. He knew he would have to be on his guard now, slipping in to the carnival virtually undetected. He was alone, but it did not bother him very much. He could feel the spiritual pressure of others: Vizards, Shinigami, humans, and of course Hollows and Hollow-infused humans. There was also the scent of a great power, hidden away, full of evil and cruelty. Slipping his yumi bow over his torso, Hikaru looks around, avoiding the spotlights as best he could.

It was as if Hikaru was being led, the path along the wall and fence herding him towards a man sitting on a pillar, a pool of clear water all around. It was a high dive act. Staying as quiet as possible, Hikaru moves into the general area near the pool, trying to keep his energy as low as possible. Wearing mostly black helped his confidence, moving through as quickly as possible. Even though this possible foe was at about the same level as he was, Hikaru wanted to avoid the confrontation, in order to keep his energy high and strong, ready for a fight against a stronger foe, if such a period arose. Hikaru skirted slowly around the pool, avoiding any and all obstacles that would require the use of his reiatsu; it might reveal his position.
Back to top Go down
Parius
Staff
Parius

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 points

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyThu Jan 19, 2012 9:18 pm

Parius sighed, as it seemed he had missed the beggining of this little party. He was Shunpo'ing over to the island, and it seems they are all having fun without him. He sensed, before picking up Ashen's signature. It seemed he was in battle. He smiled, before moving towards it. Some soldiers saw him, and tried to shoot him out of the sky. Parius landed in between them, before drawing his blade. He cut the first one on half, before dodging a Cero like blast from the other one. He kicked him, before plunging his blade into his heart. More came. "I don't have time for this." Parius growled, before pointing his blade at the soldiers. "Blacken the Sky, Anokoku." The blade turned black,and the immediate area around Parius got darker.

He gathered Rietsu around his blade, and sliced the ground, generation a crescent shaped wave of energy. It hit most of the soldiers, and Parius finished the rest. He got closer to Ashen, who was fighting someone. Parius hung back, watching, before finally saying "You going to take all the fun? Seriously, couldn't leave me any?" His smile worked it's way onto his face, as he kept his guard up. No telling what was going to happen, now that he was in the battlezone.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net/u13
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 6:11 pm

The general seemed indulged in his thoughts; he seemed to have been pondering for a while now, but he still responded to the red head; he seemed calm, but he somehow he sensed that there was a deep anger boiling deep inside him. focusing his attention back in front, he noticed that there were many different spiritual pressures. "this Island is loaded... It might be a bit dangerous to just split up, but then again we will be able to cover more ground." he said to him as his body suddenly began to float in midair. "I'll be going south, there are too many spiritual beings heading north. Don't want to leave any place unchecked you know!" he said before lifting of like a bullet high into the air. appearing high into the air, he saw the most beautiful view of the island. "What a waist..." he commented out loud. Despite the fact that the people deserved to be put away, he didn't think that the plants and the animals deserved to be destroyed in the process.

Being spotted, multiple gun shots, beams, lasers and even Cero's were shot out at him. his normally annoyed scowl appeared on his face, but due to his scarf that covered his face it wasn't easily visible. soaring through the sky he began to dodge the blasts each hitting either besides him or behind him, as soon as he found an opening he suddenly spinned around creating a massive tornado and releasing. the troopers in its way were either sent flying, sucked in or took cover, either way it was a perfect distraction for the red head to make his way towards the Laboratory. landing near the building, the red head put his back against the wall in effort to avoid the camera. looking up to the sky, he instantly got an idea. "Time to really mess things up..." he said as the sky began to darken, thunder struck, lightning flashed and the winds bowed furiously. whipping up a bad storm, Victory was planning on messing with the electricity making sure that the storm would cut off anything. this could make the carnival a bit more creepier, but he didn't know that.

Lightning and thunder crashed, glowing blue eyes emitted a strong reistsu; this would both help as an advantage for some beings and a disadvantage for others. rain suddenly poured and a mist began to form. taking this as an advantage, he quickly sneaked his way through towards the door. there was no door there, instead he found it wide open and a smashed up piece of metal that was once a door on the floor. he didn't quite enter yet as he saw a Vizard having fun with the enemies, taking this as his own advantage; he slowly began to slip past them letting the vizard known as Terror to take care of them. thunder crashed loudly from outside as Victory kicked an air vent, crawling through he decided that he was going to sneak in and possible find the lab. he didn't know that the kid was moved, he only knew that if they were experimenting on the kid that there was a big possibility that he was near.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The vizards are jealous of our plans, half human half arrancars were about to be the new era; Lord Requiem saw himself as god and his angels Micheal and Gabriel were his followers Ryozo and Jack. he viewed the world as a miserable dark pit that was filled with shit, that humans were corrupted and will forever be corrupted until he himself purifies them into the new race. with the belief in mind that he was the second coming, he was going to make sure they would all pay. this was his thoughts before biting down on the child, stopping only when his friend laid his hand on his shoulder. licking his lips he watched as Jack jabbed the child with a syringe, he was extracting the crimson liquid that he recalled ever so pleasurable. he had his fun with the child in more than just one way, his eye slightly glowed in amusement as he recalled the passionate yet torturous events that happened before. in his own possessive twisted way, he adored the child and wanted to keep him forever. his thoughts were interrupted by his friends voice. he explained that they needed to move his toy to a more secure area. "Of course..." he agreed before speaking out and heading for the door.

his thin pale finger tips barely touched the door nob when a particular reitsu caught his attention, simultaneously Jack spoke out. too indulged in the situation he failed to notice the his friends hate towards his comrade. turning around he could see his most loyal ally rise from his shadow; he had always admired Ryozo's ability and form. he was very unique and was devoted to him like no man has ever. kneeling before him, he smiled. "Ryozo... perfect timing as usual." he said as Jack locked down the facility. his amused expression quickly became enraged at the mention of his men, his new race being slaughtered. but then again it suddenly returned to his previous expression as Ryozo asked him a question. he chuckled as he patted him, he was more than happy that he requested such an quest. "You may... show them no mercy, I want no survivors unless you find useful human children. I want there heads on my stool, you may play with them if you like... but then make them suffer..." he responded sounding very cold, but at the same time amused. he wondered what kind of stunts these disgusting creatures would try to pull; no matter what they did, they would never prevail.

Shreik himself had a few tricks up his sleeves, traps that had belonged to his relative John Kramer. he wondered how much fun he would have, he had the most strangest of gadgets and the most sickest imagination. he would have a blast watching them squirm and hearing them scream in pain and... and again he was snapped out by a sudden rumbling sound. it sounded like someone very loud was in the building. the lights suddenly flickered on and off, on and off and on again. It was strange because it was suppose to rain today, but then again he didn't care since they had emergency electricity for his little pet. his eye narrowed at the presence of the very strong reitsu, it was of a vizard... he hated vizards, they were the first race to be annihilated as soon as his world was complete.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 9:41 pm

Ryozo, (1-2)
Ryozos’ lips curved into a wicked smile as his bow deepened towards Shriek, his corporal form fading into his shadow, his words echoing as he faded into the darkness. “As you wish it, so shall it be. My liege”. His shadow skirted along the floor sliding through unseen cracks and crevices as he returned to the main tent of the carnival. Outside, the clashes of battle could already be heard his men already fighting the enemy and from the feel of it probably going to lose. Part of him envied them, dying in the name of lord requiem was all one could wish for in life. Yet he could not allow the carnival to fall he would take these infidels to the firey gates of the abyss before ever allowing their unworthy eyes to venture a look at lord requiem. “The hive will provide a behemoth for protection, death to the enemies of the hive shall come from his form.”.

Ryozo smiled licking his lips as he once more faded into his shadows sliding out of his tent he entered the main carnival concourse a shadow on the floor, undetectable he slid around the combatants finding a hidden alcove at the top of the main tent. In the middle of the area between the door and Levi is where it formed, they flew from everywhere blanketing the thunder torn sky in a black buzzing cloud that fed through the air vents into the carnival then condensed. The thousands of black flies that composed Ryozos’ surveillance squad in the area joined together to form an eight-foot tall zanpakuto hard carapaced behemoth (1-5), bi-pedaled and huge it let out an earth shaking roar, Spinning towards the nearest enemy to make a sound the blind beast swung its’ two seven foot long tentacle arms down at Arisa, attempting to crush the vizard with sheer brute before she could reach her target. On the left hand side of its chest a sickly black bulbous oozing mound of flesh just barely showed among the jet-black interlocked carapace shells.

(edit made to behemoths tier, also stating behemoth is very slow, stupid and blind. just really hard to kill)

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Walter

Deep within the main compound high in the rafters Walter awoke his eyes jet black with yellow retinas which contrasted with his flaming red hair. Two seven foot long glass chains as strong as a zanpakuto and filled with swirling energy materialized in puff of smoke from his skin. The chains then curled becoming matching disks that he gently stepped on, moving in uniform the disks gently levitated down to the ground. With a bit of a jump he stepped off the platforms, the two chains dissolving into smoke as he walked towards the other guard to the inner sanctum a man by the name of, Hibari. He walked next to him sniffing the air and blinking his new hollow eyes. He spoke with a smile.

“I smell blood friend, blood and death. Such a wonderful aroma on this shining day, I can already hear the music and I know not, what it is. Yet still I cannot wait for them to come, I want to feel their hate, their fear, feel the music course through my bones and lift my new self to higher understandings of pain, of love, of ecstasy.”

Last edited by Anz on Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:22 am

Ashen's quick blows were blocked and his target backflipped out of the tower, throwing a barrage of knives that converged on Ashen. He followed the man's moves and flipped from the tower as it exploded. he was peppered with shrapnel but he escaped unscathed for the most part. Ashen landed on the ground a few feet from his foe, and was already under fire. One hit his shoulder, twisting him to the side. He dodged the next, and started to charge towards balphagar. He parried another with his dagger, took another hit, and so on until he reached his enemy.

he'd taken 4 out of ten, which was good for him considering he slacked on defence. reaching his enemy he quickly sheated his tanto and took the sword into two hands. Swinging it low at his foes thigh he attempted to ham string him, then slashed in a rising arc. he took one hand off an pointed it directly at his foes chest. "Hado 1, sho!" If that hit, it would force him back and give Ashen time to follow up with another hado. "Hado 32, Ōkasen!" he said and a yellow ark of energy shot at his staggered foe.

If sho missed, Ashen would reposition himself and fire Ōkasen anyway, but combined with sho, he had a much better chance of taking his foe out quickly. After that, ashen stayed on guard, noticing the large pile of corses surround what once resemble the hapless vizard saito. Ashen wasn't the only one headed that way either, as a stranger ran past, then Parius appeared. If balphagar was still alive Ashen would say, "Keep going, I'll catch up to you." If Balphagar died, Ashen would continue on in with parius.

___________________________________________________________________________________

Jack went back to his moniter, and noticed something interesting. The last batch of test subjects had been a failure, but a few had mutated beyond what he'd realised it seemed. they would come in useful. Jack called over another assistant, gave him instructions on what to do with those 5. someone was in for a nasty surprise later on. Turning back to Gokudera he said, "Forget my last order, I have a new plan."

Jack heard the comotion in the hall way and sighed. pointing to a group of guys he said, [color:4689=dark red]"Stop messing around and get the test subject out of here!" he shouted enraged at their lack of progress. the jumped and went to work. Jack was getting very agitated, a vein pulsing in the small mans temple. [color:4689=dark red]"Stuna, Gokudera, take some troops down and deal with who ever that is. If he's to strong fall back here. Just keep him out of the lab until the test subjects gone."

In the meantime, jack continued work with the new sample of blood. He switched one of the monitors to the hallway camera to watch how the fight was going. Once his test was formulating, Jack walked to the back room, where he kept something special. oppening the case, he removed a heavy war hammer. He could barely lift the weapon, and ended up dragging it across the room where he leaned it up against the table. He smiled as he looked at it, this was a very special weapon. It was A replicate Zanpakuto, one of the hardest things to recreate, but he'd managed it thanks to some very unfortunate arrancar.

Within this Zanpakuto was the bulk of his arrancar powers, he could use cero without it, but with it, he could take achieve a greater form, more powerful than an arrancar's ressurection. It also made a good weapon, for crushing his foes.
Back to top Go down
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 5:06 am

(OOC: Time to crash the Freaking PARTY!!!)

King Kazma, one of the only animal-like shinigamis known, had heard a rumor spreading around the Soul Society... Something about an island where humans are turning other humans into arrancar-human beings... When he heard about this, some repressed memories had arisen...

2 year old Kazma was being escorted through the facility where They held him. The dark haired, tan kid then looks to his left and sees a caged hollow. It looked horrible. Litterally, it was an ugly beast. But still, it was apparent that this hollow seemed sad and terrified of the many scientists that were constantly injecting fluids into it and taking some of its blood. It kept groaning and moaning in agony. Even though Kazma was afraid of it, he felt sorry. He then got prodded in the back with a cattle prod since Kazma stopped moving for a couple of seconds. Kazma jumped 4 feet away and landed front first, shocked and startled by the extreme jolt of electricity that was traveling through his body.

With that memory re-lived through, Kazma punched a giant hole in the hole of one of the Soul Society Walls. He then opens a Senkaimon so that he can travel to the human world and stop the new version of Them.

`- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - -- - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - -'

Kazma arrived a football fields length away from the island, airwalking about 50 feet over the ocean. He then shunpos onto the island and finds out that there was already a battle taking place all over the island. Kazma's stoic expression turns into more of an angry stoic expression. A security guard tries to attack Kazma from behind with a mace, but Kazma grabs the spike ball with his bare hands and slams the spike ball on top of the man's head, smashing and impaling half of the man's brain. The man falls down with a thud.

Kazma cracks his knuckles and neck as he witnesses a hoard of security guards surrounding him from all angles. Before anything else, his eyes spot out a security camera hanging from the roof. He glares towards it, knowing about anything about human scientists that there is usually someone behind them looking at the cameras. He points at it and then makes the throat slicing motion with his thumb. He was going to destroy this place one way or another.

Two security guards charged at him with swords and swung their swords, which Kazma caught with his bracers and then roundhouse kicks one of them into the other. Soon, he shunpo-punches a guard which knocks over 5 more guards. A guard then tries punching Kazma, however, Kazma caught the punch, smirks, then crushes the hand with extreme force, breaking and crushing the hand entirely. He then lets go of the man's hand, and then smashes that man's head with a double-sided collision with his bracers, exploding the man's head.

5 guards then charged at him from the same direction. Kazma pulls out his Zanpakuto and, with one swipe and powered by a flash-step, slices all 5 guards in half...

The remaining two guards were just standing there, scared shitless... One of them had even pissed his pants. Kazma made a sighing motion, sheathes his sword, and punches both of them in the gut, launching them a far distance away......

Kazma looks towards that camera again and makes the hand gesture that said, 'Bring it on...' With that, he waits there, knowing that someone with more power and more influence of the place would walk out and face him.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 2:31 am

Terror was coming ever so close to the laboratory before him. Looking up with a big grin on his face he was getting real excited, his grin turned to a large smile showing off all his teeth. He heard a siren, probably reinforcements, things were really starting to get exciting. As he walked forward, walking in a strange pattern, as though he was a boss of some sort, his hands in his pockets he watched as a large group of soldiers came out rushing towards him, he stopped, he wasn't too interested in them at all, they seemed to be really weak, not that it was a surprise compared to his own incredible power.

They began to punch their fists out launching balas towards Terror, Terror simply stood in place, looking at them as the balas hit his body, bouncing off of him, burning his flesh so faintly that it did little to no damage. He started walking slowly towards him, increasing his reiatsu to near as high as he could, causing the area around him to become unstable, the soldiers would have more trouble even standing up from Terror's incredible reiatsu, "Well well well, is this really all this army has to offer? How disappointing... heh heh heh heh heh..." he lifted his hand up slowly opening it to show his palm to the soldiers as they continued to launch balas at his body, some loading ceros and firing them off, doing little damage to Terrors body despite it being his most frail area, "HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!!! IF THIS IS ALL YOU'VE GOT..." He yelled before disappearing using shunpo.

Appearing in front of a soldier in the front row, his hand gripped the mans head tightly, the man began to scream in horror, "Then you have no business fighting with me you useless pieces of shit!! HEH HEH HEH HEH" His reiatsu increased as he pumped it into his hand, crushing the soldiers head in his palm as he looked around at the soldiers that surround him, they all had fearful expressions, it put a smile on Terrors face, as he usually had, he was being pleasured from their fear, it was positively orgasmic. He lifted his foot up, kicking forward at a soldier and sending him flying back towards the laboratory as he used shunpo to appear in the middle of a group of soldiers, as they turned to him, he spun on his other foot with his extended foot out, pushing his reiatsu into it to create a circling kick that sent a large group of the soldiers to fly into several directions, "HA HA HA HA HA HA, THIS IS SO HILARIOUS, YOU ARE SO PATHETIC YOU WORMS, HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!" He yelled out of pleasure of their painful sounds, using shunpo he appeared above a soldier who was on the ground, slamming his foot down onto the soldiers chest and smashing it open, hearing the cries of them he turned his head to look at 2 soldiers who seemed different.

They appeared to be stronger then these useless worms, but he figured he should take them out after his fun with these weaklings. He had so much confidence the thought of losing never crossed his mind, although if it did it would sure be interesting, he'd even love that. He continued his slaughter, all of the soldiers attempts of harming Terror were unsuccessful. Terror slaughtered large numbers with little effort, picking one up by their head he punched his fingers into their stomach region, ripping out their stomach while they were still alive, his smile was still on, he turned his head to look at the 2 watching him, he pointed the mans stomach at them and crushed it in his hand, "Heh heh heh heh, are you 2 going to be my next entertainment?! Heh heh heh heh HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!" He bursted out laughing at the incredible pleasure he got from this scene. He stood in the middle of a bloodbath, he left no soldier alive, and made sure they all suffered incredible pain and suffering, cause it was just way too much fun.
Back to top Go down
Omniada
Normal Member
Omniada

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 5:37 am

Fallen stood pensively for a moment. The redhead said something about going south and flew off in that direction. Rallen mentally surveyed the scene. Well, there were considerably more people in between the north entrance and the main compound. But the stronger, more potent resistors were in the south. The north, though, already had many people going in. Plus, the facility near the south was where the Arrancar's presence had initially been. If he were likely to find anyone who was responsible for this injustice, he felt he would find them in there. And so it was that he looped the chain around his forearm like a gauntlet and started for the south. He was moving much slower than his Advisor, and was noticed more, but any time a cero rushed at him, he thrusted his hand out an deflected it off the barrier he erected on his left hand. Then the firer would be quickly dispatched by a much-enhanced flick of his whip. It wasn't until he got much closer to the entrance that he was faced with real resistance. Amid the various fights, a small group of sixteen or so soldiers stood in his way. They all wielded Zanpakutou. Four charged him while eight others charged their Cero. He swept his whip low to the ground, faster than the eye could follow, and three of the half-Arrancar fell. Another four leapt up and were caught on a new shield Rallen had set up. The cero launchers fired, and Rallen slammed his hands at an angle on either side of the new shield. If the barriers were visible, what he had now would look like those tanning foldouts that caught light to focus it on the user. But this wasn't light. The five meleers roster in their own allies' Ceros, what with how close they were to his shields. Finally, Rallen's whip cracked into five of the troops fireig Cero, literally throwing them into the other three. The five were certainly dead. The other three were busy trying to get out from under their comrades' bodies. With no one to stop him, he walked farther in.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyFri Jan 27, 2012 2:52 am

(OOC: Omnaida, mind resizing your sig./banner or something? I'm needing to side scroll a little bit and it is really getting annoying having to do that. That would be much appreciated. My apologies if it turns out being WIP. I will pm whoever is next to post after it is officially done.)

Belphagor was quite surprised to find the man still coming after him. He only did his signature laugh and charged right in. He was going to rip him to shreds. As the vizard swung at his thigh, Bel jumped and slashed at the guy's head with knives. Solidifying reiatsu at his feet, he spun away from the counterstrike, but still earned a nasty gash at his chest.

As he landed though, he was pushed back. But he was a genius, a Prince. And his weapon is so small that he can carry hundreds of them. But that wasn't what he was going to use to attack with. Bel repositioned several knives and greated an energy barrier. Both attacks exploded. As the dust settled, it showed Bel charging up one massive cero, a Gran Rey. He had used his own blood to make it happen. Unfortunately, when he fired it, not only was it slightly weaker than a normal one, but he also effectively blew off his own arm. Hit or miss, this match was over. Not like Bel will allow it to end in his failure. If the vizard was still standing, the man will charge to stab him repeatedly in the chest and throat... But before he even got to them...lightning killed Bel as the weather seemed to have gotten bad...though it was no ordinary weather...

----------------------------------------------------------------
(OOC: Sorry to do this to ya, Kuri, but looks like I'm gonna have to interrupt ya...because Anz did say his hall was riddled with traps...)

As Arisu (he doesn't know her) showed up, Levi drew his lightning rods/swords, two out of six. She rushed striaght at him. And tripped several of the traps in the process. Acid dumped in front of her, spikes came out of the floor, sections of wall, floor, and ceiling tried to smash her, more spikes and more acid tried to kill her or at least harm her. If she did somehow get through, he would block the blow with an X. But he was pushed back and out of the small crater. She was strong...but that didn't matter to Levi.

The other four lightning rod umbrellas launched, and fired thick green lightning bolts the power of a Hado 40 from a kido expert. He decided not to play around. "Electrocute from all sides: Manta!" Green lightning exploded outward. To show a manta ray like man with claws, fangs, and green electricity sparking around him.

He fired a single cero sized and powered green lightning bolt at her as a behemoth formed. The sparks made a lot of noise. Levi ducked barely in time to avoid the punch, and stopped the sparks...

Lambo just waited, and feared for his life as the events around him unfolded...

(Refer to the above pick for Tsuna, Gokudera, Yamamoto, and Hibari on their release/full power forms. Not Lambo though...)

Tsuna called up the remaining reserves as Gokudera yelled at one of their leaders for changing his mind and for questioning Tsuna's tactical ability. Tsuna wasn't happy though. This guy...seemed unstoppable no matter the ambush. "Gokudera-kun...let's go..." Tsuna was pissed off. And his powers activated, a flame forming on his forehead, and metallic gloves formed on his hands. On his shoulder was a little lion cub with a flaming mane.

Gokudera also activated his powers (check his first pick for it) and had a cat on his shoulder with red flames around it. Both stepped out into the hall, and confronted the man. Both were not happy, and went all out. "Cambio Forma!" (Refer to above pic for mostly Gokudera). Tsuna gained what looked like boosters on his wrists and protective armor on his shoulders.

Gokudera started things off first with four metal tubes heading towards the vizard. They would explode with the power of a hado 50, standard. Tsuna, using his hands/flames, barreled low and fast, aiming a quick fire blast at the feet before doing a backflip to kick the guy in the head. Tsuna's strength, despite his size, was most impressive, easily lifting buses and slowing down aircraft landing. He backed off to see the results...

Hibari growled at Walter as he too was heading toward the elevator, knowing his prey. "Don't talk to me, herbavore. And you better have chosen a different prey than me..." The man rode the elevator in silence, not liking it one bit. He hated crowding. As he entered and exited the lab, he went around the trio of fighters to search out the herbavore that diguised themselves with a uniform.

He found the man soon enough, several halls away from the battle in front of the lab. By several halls, it meant a good 15 minute brisk walk away from the three fighters. Hibari drew his tonfas. "Stupid herbavore. You should have been more mindful of the cameras..." His weapon was then engulfed in some sort of purple energy that reaked of hollow. This allowed his offensive power to be doubled for two posts, but had a one post cooldown. Hibari charged, aiming blows to the head, ribs, arms, knee, chest...fifteen in all. And he kept up with him, turning to meet him if his prey used shunpo to get behind him, or used sonido to keep up. He was no speed specialist, but he was still easily above average in that department. Strength wise, he's killed even Gillians in one hit, and taken down whole buildings with just a few more. He was not to be underestimated...

The members of the Coalition group took out the airfield and docks, with some support from Victory Morgan. Casualties were still very high, only about half of the force survived. But at least no more reinforcements for the enemy. The Coalition force now focused on keeping a beach head, and called in for reinforcements of their own...mostly for pick up of the wounded. One group was slightly delayed, helping out a rabbit shinigami, slicing down the last few that was left. The ignored the creature and continued to their mission.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 1:22 am

(OOC: lol i hope Hibari is attacking me, only clues i have to go on is the camera, so if im wrong, i just embarressed myself xD)

The Man saw this kid coming at him with the tonfas. The man struck to match the first strike with his bare fist, his ring glistened a bit, but the man was pushed back fast. He recovered to another strike, it hit his ribs, but the man twisted his body and let a deep breath out to loosen his body, still hurt like hell, but a lot less damage, the man used the rest of that force to push him off farther away. As the rest came at him, the man stared at the joints watching them move, bracing himself for impact, but dodging right before as a feint. He lifted his two fists up and spread his arms separating the attackers arms outward making an opening if succeed, the man them kicked out as hard as he could at the chest pushing himself back and clasping his hands in one another. “Lykos, apodosi na choma” he pulled his hands as white and black reistu covered his arms and created two white chain mail sleeves, and two black gauntlets that went up to half his forearm. Spikes jetting out of the fingers and knuckles, so even a straight punch would do piercing damage.

“Names Kano, and I can assure you, I am no herbivore” he grinned mischievously. Kano dashed forward swiftly he got within the man's range at a very fast pace, and shunpou'ed in front of the man, less then arms length away, however he backed it as a feint making it seem like he would appear behind but instead stayed in the front a foot back and released a hard punch to the face. Kano was no Body Builder, but the speed of the punch could carry some weight, he was a focused for speed.

After the strike and would twist to push his shoulder towards the attacker and duck down at an angle, to come right back up in a sky upper-cut. If succeeded, he would keep pushing forward with a wide stream of punches to the ribs and chest.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:48 am

(A have a few things to apologize for guys. First off, sorry it has taken me so long. I have no internet so I have to wait til I am at a place with WiFi to post. And second off, sorry for the incredibly short post. I had a good seven paragraph post and epically failed and backed up, losing the post. Now you have to deal with a crappy short post from me again. :/ Sorry.)

Arisu's eyes widened as she saw the acid drop from above, pushing quickly off the ground and onto the wall on her left. However, she, again, had to quickly dodge to avoid the spikes now covering the walls. Spikes cut her right shin before she could escape it, blood now drenching her poor leg. However, this didn't stop her from advancing on the poor man in front of her. She dodged and weaved her way through the maze of traps that littered her way to her opponent.

By the time she got the man, her body was littered with cuts and small burns. But did that stop the motivated girl? Not at all. It actually made her even more motivated and angry, her attack even more powerful than it already was. When she swung, it pushed the man back as he blocked with energy like swords. She then noticed the umbrellas from behind him and dodged quickly to her right and avoided the attack by a few centimeters. When she got back into a ready stance, he summoned an Arrancar like release. She gave a grin and lifted her sword up.

She again dodged to her right to avoid the very cero like beam of lightning. It was another close call and it was a wake up call. She would need to up her game a little to wipe this being out of existance. To save Rui from his aweful fate and free him once more. She narrowed her eyes and spoke five words to the sword in front of her. "Kashou za Kaijin, Chishio Maejirase." As she finished her words, her own reiatsu flared as her sword disappeared and reattached itself onto her right forearm. She disappeared with flashstep and reappeared behind the man, stabbing at his right kidney then swinging at the back of his neck. She hoped to paralyze him and escape down the hall.

Yamamoto perked up as he noticed the intruder to his pool. A bored smile appeared onto his lips as he spoke up to the male. "Hey... You expect to get by me with out any form of hiding yourself? You are highly mistaken. I am sorry, but I cannot let you pass freely." The male slowly removed his sword from its scabbard and held it in front of him. He led it slowly out in front of him, pointing the tip of it directly at the man's throat and sighed. "Well, c'mon... Let us get this over with, hm?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sign of the Times (Event)   Sign of the Times (Event) Empty

Back to top Go down

Sign of the Times (Event)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next