Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Helena vs Hiei I_vote_lcapHelena vs Hiei I_voting_barHelena vs Hiei I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Helena vs Hiei Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Helena vs Hiei Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Helena vs Hiei Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Helena vs Hiei

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyWed Jan 04, 2012 10:54 pm

the city was full of life despite the cool weather, adults were working, children were playing, it was indeed a wonderful day. however, there was a figure whom was secretely watching the humans. sitting at an old clock tower, a dark figure sat with his legs dangling off the very high tower. if spotted, one of the humans may have called the cops seeing as though he looked no older than a child. the expression he wore was blank, he held no life in his eyes as he watched the humans beneathe him. "How pathetic, day in and day out; humans do the same routine over and over again as if they can accomplish something with their miserable life. it's disgusting..."

closing his eyes he debated rather or not should he eat junk food (Humans), or just settle for hollows. a presence soon snapped the arrancar out of his senses, it was one he fairely recognized but still. opening his eyes he stood up curiously, his expression looked a bit childish as he leaped from building to building towards the source. peaking from a distance, he decided to let loose his reitsu that he was supressing ever since he was in the town. he slowly began to recall the reitsu and a grin formed accross his face as he got even closer to observe what this sinner was up to.

they were never properly introduced, Hiei being an espada had the most strangest ways of introducing himself and especially greating an individual; unless they don't interest him. by creating a normal cero he shot it testing to see if the women would dodge before showing himself above her. he didn't care much for size difference, but he did like the view from being above then being below. "So we cross paths again, I wonder if this is destiney or just coincidence." he stated his voice sounding a bit amused, but very blunt.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 5:37 pm

A cloak figure walked a thin line, balancing perfectly on a telephone wire. Her balance did not falter as she walked along. Helena hummed soflty to herself, ignoring anyone who could see her. The girl was happy, nightwitch was sleeping and no one was going to die on her little venture today. Sinse Nightwitch was her bloodlust, Helena did not crave to get the humans as she once had as an arrancar.

As she walked, she noticed a familiar reiatsu. It was the little arrancar Nightwitch had wanted to kill in new york, along with the doggy man and his friend. The woman had been in a rage when she hadn't gotten her way and caused lots of trouble in hell. Helena, turned on the wire and started to walk the other way but it was to late, the little arrancar spotted her. Helena jumped from the wire to the roof top, intent on fleeing when she tripped and fell on her face.

"Now now little kitten, why are you running away? Our freind is right over there." Night witch said. Helena said noting and nightwitch continued. "I Guess I'll go say hello, you go on to sleep dear." The woman stood and brushed her cloak down, then pulled it off. She moved to the edge of the builing too look down on the midget. "My how I've missed you little one. Come and give aunty Nightwitch a hug." The Woman said, giggling as she dropped into the street.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 8:21 pm

as she attempted to flee, the young arrancar raised an eyebrow; he really hoped that he wasn't confusing her for somebody else. that would have been very embaressing to have harrased a random women, well thats what the spikey haired arrancar thought when she suddenly started to speak to herself. this seemed a bit awkward, but Hiei didn't seem to care as long as he got what he wanted.

as if the lady made some kind of transformation, she quickly took on a much crueler personality; the one he knew. she greated him in a very creaper way as she giggled, Hiei frowned as she refered herself as "aunty". but that expression quickly changed at he spoke sounding very much amused. "So who was the other lady, my mother than?" he questioned her as he also landed. there were many humans around, but he didn't care if they had gotten hert in the process of their game.

"I've been in a bad mood lately hopefully I will be able to release it while we have some fun. I really hope you keep this interesting." he said taking out his zanpakutou, but not using his resurreccion form yet. "It would be a pitty if I got bored... wouldn't you think so?"
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptySun Jan 08, 2012 12:55 am

The little arrancar questioned her before hopping into the street. "She is no one, an insignifigant bitch. I'm the one you should worry about little one, after all, when I'm done killing you you'll be living with me for a very long time." Nightwitch laughed as she spoke. She was going to enjoy this. The fun, the taste of blood in the air, the screams of the worms dying around her, they were all so very tantaliesing, like the touch of a precious lover.

six inch claws extended from the fingers on each hand, razor sharp and deadly. Her wings extended out and she shook and streached them. crystals began to form around her feet, a thin layer on the ground. Bright purple orbs stared at hiei from beneath a plain white, feminine mask, as silver locks of hair fluttered in the wind. "It would be very bad if you got bored of me, I'd be so lonely. Come little one, let us Play." Nightwitch paused on the last word, then continued speaking in a sweet yet chilling tone. "I'll be gentle, I swear."

As soon as she spoke the last word, the crystal began to snake across the ground towards Hiei, and when it was half way to him, Six foot long spikes of silver blue crystal shot up at the boy. Nightwitch moved at the same time, moveing out and around so that she came at Hiei from the left, while the crystal spikes came from the front. Nightwitch drew back a hand, stabbing at hiei's chest, then flapped her wings and buffered him with a heavy gust, and at the same time flying bacwards away from him, while creating a long spear of crystal in hir right hand. Nightwitch drew back her arm and threw the spear, aiming for hiei's right hip. She pulled her wings in and flipped backwards, landing crouched and ready to spring like a viper.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyTue Jan 10, 2012 5:05 pm

Nightwitch answered his question and even laughed. "Who knows, Fate might have a sense of sarcasm." he responded seeing as though he had no intentions of dying. the women in front of him was clearly a piece of art, most arrancars would be trembling by now; but for Hiei this was exciting. the tension, the fear, the pain; it was all exciting and he was going to go all out. her nails suddenly extended from her fingers and her wings stretched out giving her a more diabolical appearance. she spoke in a cold yet creapy tone even sending chills down the young childs spine, but his grin said a completely different expression.

"How amusing." he said since she said that she will be very gentle; the cyrstals quickly made its way towards Hiei. "Childs play." he said and then paused as he was being attacked by the front and the left. "Tch" he grunted as he moved towards the right shoot a cero at the long silverish blue spikes. he bearly avoided the stabb to the chest, recieving a desent scratch that drew blood. flinching a bit, a heavy gust of wind pushed the young arrancar back even farther back. "Damn it." he said taking out his zanpakutou. "ensatsu kokuryuha" he called out summoning his resurreccion. a hollow-like dragon mask suddenly appeared conceals the childs face, his body quickly became even paler and purple eyes appeared all over him. his eyes were now black with red orbs. His small bone like wings quickly wripped out becoming larger and also giving Hiei the ability to fly, his nails turned black as he gained a dragon like appearance.

as soon as his transformation was complete the long spear was caught by an invisible hand just cm away from the boys right hip. the hand was bearly visible as it slightly shimmered, it was hard to tell what was around him, but there was seven long arms that acted like vectors. the spikey haired arrancar grinned. "Not too many opponents make me use my resurreccion so easily. but seeing as though your not going to bore me, I will respect the game." he said launching the spear back at her in order to catch her attention before using sonido. appearing right next to her, he had his fists endulged in dark flames; delivering a quick right left power punch towards the ladies midsection. he attempts to deliver six blows even if she attempts to move the ones that miss will be shot as if it were a bala. As he attempts to beat Nightwitch, something purple glows beneath the mask and his dark hands attempt to cut off her exits by attempting to grab her by the ankles, arms, hair and also wings. if snagged the hit would have been direct, but if she free's herself she would end up with scratches from the nails of the dark hands.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:02 pm

Nightwitch's crystal spear stopped inches from hiei as he transformed, and shot back at her. She raised a hand and it stopped again, a foot from her hand. The crystal shattered and tinkled too the ground before disolving.

Nightwitch looked hiei up and down, taking in his new form. His new appearence reminded her of a dragon, which made her smile beneath her mask. She was part dragon too, with her black scales and large wings. In answer to his talk of ressurection Nightwitch siad, "My my, little one. You must see now, we're perfect for each other. Your not a full petential though, thats why you need to diieee." she dragged out the last word.

Hiei advanced, attempting to punch her, so Nightwitch fell back, creating a crystal shield in her left hand. She blocked one punch with it then moved back and blocked the follow up to hiei's punch, a strange dark energy. Hiei continued to attack, and managed to hit her in the side just bellow the scales, causing her to hiss angrily. A hand wrapped around her wrist, and another fist struck her upper chest, scraching across the scales.

Another hand caught hold of her by the ancle and another her upper arm. By this time she was flapping her wings violently, making it inpossible for hiei to pin them down. Nightwitch was trapped unable to break free, as hiei trapped both arms and leds tightly, a final punch hit her in the chest. Then as hiei stopped his attacks, nightwitch began to laugh softly. "Little one I had no idea you wanted to hold me so badly, if only you knew i could do this." Night witch opened her mouth and a barrage of crystal shot out at hiei. That would be more then enough to force him to set her free or recieve chunks of razor sharp crystal to the face, but nightwitch managed to free her foot and she kicked hard at the boys chin.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 2:59 pm

Hiei had anticipated that the womens own techniques would have no effect on herself, but then again that was the whole point of the distraction; even though it was interesting seeing as though she could stop her crystals even from that far of a distance. the battle between the two was becoming intense; despite Nightwitch's mask, the spikey haired espada could still see her strange creapy smile. it held wickedness, madness and especially desire... not just any desire, but the desire to kill, destroy and especially obliverate. the average fighter would have been scared to death by now, Hiei wasn't easily frightened even though he did feel a mix of anxiousness and nervousness.

she spoke reminding him that his powers were still immature, this annoyed him and caused him to make sure the flamed fists would prove her wrong not knowing the consecuences to his mistakes. the sinner created created a crystal like shield and blocked his first and second flaming punch. blinded by anger and determination he continued furiously and actually made contact towards her side; a devious grin graced his face at the soud of her angry voice. making sure to cause her more pain, his arms took hold of her. "Lets see who dies first!" he siad as another one of his fist struck her. as she flapped her wings violently, Hiei couldn't resist but chuckle; he felt as if he took a butterfly and was preparing to pluck its wings out.

as the final punch made contact; the child smirked looking very satisfied, but it quickly left his face as he heard the strange lady softly giggle. she spoke taking his breath away, he didn't know how she could still move after his arms had her. he had no idea that she didn't need to move in order to harm him. as the sinner opened her mouth, a barrage of crystals were shot out at Hiei; his dark hands instantly released her as the crystals looked as though they had stabbed him. in the last second of the attack, Hiei used afterimage in order to escape from her treacherous attack. appearing on top of a building; he escaped the barrage of crystals, but he was unable to dodge the kick that sent him smash through one of the windows of the opposit building. slamming on his face in an office; humans began to scream as they ran out panicking and calling the police.

looking back to face nightwitch, he rubbed his chin as multiple glass shards, pencils, pens and other sharp objects including scissors floated up and then shot out at her in attempt to shred her wings just like she did his. due to the barrage of crystals he himself was able to escape, but his wings didn't survive very well since they now have wholes in them. hit or miss, Hiei would use sonido become above her; by manipulating his reitsu he would summon a sword out of black fire and slam it at her, hit or blocked the force of the blast would shoot both of them to the next floor causing the building to explode and even causing humans to scream in fear. the building was begining to fall apart with each attack made by the two fighters; the building they were in was full of human lives.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:52 am

(Lol this is my fault not yours, but Nightwitch is wearing a full face mask, so she can't fire crystal out of her mouth. however she can form and fire it from anywhere around her, meaning the attack i used was ok. I just did it wrong. Only clearing that up cause i look like an idiot otherwise. XD)

Nightwitch Giggled wildly as Hiei shot trough the window of a building. She started to flap her wings as she charged forward and and jumped trough after him, trowing up a spray of dust and glass. She let out a loud laugh as she spotted him, only to receive a barrage of office utensils and glass the ripped past her and shreaded her wings. Nightwitch responded with a barrage of crystal only half aimed at Hiei, some shot at the civilians making them scream louder as many went down with shards of crystal in them.

Hiei Sonido'd above, and brought a blade of darkness and fire down on her. Hiei was almost as fast as her, which made it hard to dodge. As the blade came down she was surrounded in crystal that formed over her body like a second skin, creating a crystaline suit of armor around her. The sword struck the shoulder piece and shattered it, but the force transfered trough her and into the ground, cracking it and bring the pair crashing down to the floor below.

Nightwitch landed on her back with Hiei above her. Nightwitch giggled, "No no no, I want to be on top!" She screamed, lashing out at hiei's face with her foot. She rolled backwards and onto her feet, then lunged at Hiei. a wing slashed round, attampting to cut up Hiei's chest while her foot went low in an attempt to trip him.

If She did trip him, She would attept to pin him to the ground and slash across his chest with her claws, giggling madly all the while. If the trip failed, Nightwitch would strike the ground, sending a trail of crystal spikes towards him from the ground. However the real danger was above as a larger spike formed in the air, and shot at Hiei.

(If you havent noticed, she's actually flirting with Hiei. Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:16 pm

the spikey haired arrancar was getting tired of the sinners giggles, the coldness in her voice was taughting. as she flapped through the windows, a whirl wind of dust blew through as she entered; as a welcoming gift to get even, his dark hands launched a barrage of office tools, glass and anything he could get his hands onto. he grinned as her wings were shreaded, and then began to dodge the barrage of crystals. humans were falling all around them like flies as blood began to gush out causing fear around the two. Hiei slightly chuckled as he was drenched in blood; it didn't belong to him, but it did belong to some poor unfortunate soul whom was pierced against the wall due to the crystals.

by using sonido he appeared from above and brought his blade down, crystals suddenly formed around her body, it was very hard as the weapon made contact and even caused the espada's hand to bleed from how hard he hit the armer like shell. it hurt like hell, but it was worth it as he caused the shoulder piece to shatter. the two of them fell through the floor, and onto the next smashing a desk. the sinner landed on her back with the arrancar on top; Hiei was a bit dizzy, so it took him a moment to cope what had happend. a few humans began to scream and panic as they ran out, others hid in between their desks or in other crazy places since they couldn't escape.

the sinner giggled again and spoke, before kicking the arrancar off of her. Hiei landed on his feet and then dodged the wing that was slashed at him, however he couldn't avoid her kick and therefor he lost his balance and fell to the floor. Nightwitch suddnly pinned him and began to scratch across his chest, drawing crimson red liquid to splurt out. the color was as deep as his blood red orbs. her sharp nails, made the arrancar scream out in pain; but it was only tempoary.his dark hand soon took hold of her as she was sitting on top of him, which each swipe crimson liquid would fly into the air and taint the white office room. Hiei grinned as he spoke his words in a cold tone of voice. "Cero oscuras" he said launching the cero oscuras point blank just as the larger spike came down point blank at him.

the whole building exploded causing it to come tumbling down, horryfying screams filled the air as fireman and policemen came to the scene of the crime. little did anyone know that they were all powerless to do anything to stop the bloody battle that was between the sinner and the arrancar...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 12:58 am

Nightwitch was busy slashing away when hiei smiled, a smile twisted and evil. A dark ball of energy built up before him, causeing Nightwitch to laugh and Throw her arms up. The cero hit her, lifting her off hiei and slamming her into the roof. She fell back down onto the floor in a heap, as th crystal armor of her forarms and chest shattered. Only for that, she'd probably have died. The though made her laugh even louder, as she stood a screaming human ran past and she slashed across its troat spraying blood across the floor and hiei.

The Building was collapsing, the ground beneath them breaking up as more dark fire spread across the room. Most of the destruction was because of Hiei, but Nightwitch intended to add to it. A football sized crystal formed in her hands, and slowly began to fill with Reiatsu. "You remember this dont you. Your such a wicked boy hiei, I need to do something to make myself look worse than you." With that the girl drew back her arm and tossed the bomb trough a doorway.

The Explosion that would follow would bring the building crashing down, and that would likely crush both of them. As much as she wanted to kill hiei, she wanted to do it herself. The bomb was just for fun. So to save him from a nasty crushing death, she grabbed his tail, spun once and launched him out the window, before diving trough herself. Clicking her fingers she set the crystal bomb off behind her, which resulted in a massive blast that likely brough most of the far side of the building crashing down. Already, smoke was flooding out the windows.

Nightwitch landed in the street atop a car. She missed where Hiei had landed. which was a pitty because she had missed another chance to try rip his head off. "Litttle Hiei, dont run away, come back to play." She chimed sweetly.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptySat Jan 14, 2012 1:41 am

The cero made direct contact with the sinner and slammed her into the roof. “Bingo.” He called as she hit the floor. He was glad that he was able to smash her armor; his wrist was broken from how hard he had to hit the shoulder. The sinner looked as though she had enjoyed it as she was laughing like a mad woman who had escaped from a mad house. She stood back up and Hiei just watched her looking a bit confused. A frantic woman couldn’t stand to stay put any longer, she was screaming and trying to run past them. Hiei ignored the woman, but Nightwitch had a different opinion. She slashed out at the human’s throat and caused blood to shoot out. Hiei’s once white outfit was now tainted red; he smirked at the sight of it. He loved the color… and he wanted to see more of it.

Nightwitch seemed a bit pleased as the building began to shake and rumble; the sinner suddenly crystalized a football sized crystal. Hiei looked at it curiously, it somehow seemed familiar. As she spoke, he paused as he recalled where he had seen it before. “Oh shi-!” the boy was about to curse when it was tossed. The explosion would kill both of them and as much as she was already dead, Hiei had business to attend to. A grab to the tail threw him off as he was spun and then tossed through the window, the young arrancar landed on his back with a loud grunt. Lifting up, he rubbed his head and then looked back at the building. The whole thing blew up right in front of him; by using sonido he was able to avoid half of the pieces that would have crushed him, but the blast of the explosion still injured him.

Body pieces were also exploded and there were mixed in within the rubble. Arms legs and heads mixed in with rubble and dirt. It was a lovely sight to see. Hiei grunted in annoyance, the sinner had taken the lot in the kill and so that meant that he had to do something even greater. As the lady appeared on top of a car she spoke sounding very much amused. Screams filled the air in attempt to catch the sinner’s attention. Three humans were picked up by Hiei’s dark hands and were ripped apart making blood fall like rain over her body. “You want to play hard… I’m gamed.” He said as he grinned. The sky became dark as Hiei body began to glow. “Resurreion Segunda…” he called out.

Hiei’s body suddenly evolved into a time period where his destructive powers matured giving him the appearance of an adult. He looks to be around his 20s, standing roughly 5’11’’ feet tall (180cm) and weighing about 63 kg (138.89 lbs.). He still has crimson eyes, but spiky long black hair. He wears a red band over his third eye with his fringe emerging over it, but his most distinctive feature is his tattered red cape, held in place over his shoulders and lower face by several buckles. Underneath his cape, his attire is black with several straps and buckles also containing a holster for his gun against his right leg, and gold hollow like Saba tons on his feet. He also wears a golden hollow like gauntlet on his right arm as his hollow whole is unknown. His weapon of choice is the death penalty, a three-barreled revolver. He also carries a big thick sword that is able to divides into six parts.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 5:31 pm

Nightwitch heard the voice from above, and smiled as she looked up to see hiei still alive, although bloody and beaten. He would look worse when she was finished, she was sure of that. Hiei seemed livid that she had defeated his kill count so easily, so he picked up some innocents and ripped them to shreads above her, making her giggle. "How sweet of you." She said. Hiei wanted to play more, and said something she had never heard before.

"Ressurection sugunda...?"
"What!"

Helena's sudden outburst startled the witch. She who was once arrancar would understand what he had said, and she sounded afraid. But Helena was always like that. She was a sweet, niave girl who was to timid to fight for herself. She didn't understand her own strength. Nightwitch did however, An as soon as hiei Released, she knew they were even. Killing him before would have been possible, but now, they were to even. This fight could last an age, but she wasn't going to give up. She would kill him, eventually.

Looking at the new form of her victim she wanted to remove her mask so he could see her smile. "you are such an attractive young man, you know that. do me a favor, when I kill you can you please keep that form? It would make me so happy. You want to make me happy, dont you?" She said, staring up at him trough her mask.

(Sorry. The fight Shall recomense..... now!)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyWed Jan 18, 2012 9:23 pm

Nightwitch seemed intrigued as blood rained over her, she giggled and spoke in her cold, but soft voice. Taking this on a whole new different level he summoned his segunda resurrection; no one at his level had ever reached segunda, Hiei had kept this quiet letting no one know about it. being born an arrancar and training day in and night, he pushed himself far past his limits and even escaped death countless times. this was his reward, his resurrecion was a far more advanced version of the young boy. his red eyes held no life in them, his blank expression had no feelings in them. Helena seemed surprised. no one could blame her, it was practically impossible for someone his age and his level to achieve such a strong ability. everyone knew that it was rare to have a segunda...

This new appearance was what he would look like in the coming years when he finally mastered his abilities. however what he wanted was far more different in what his present self wanted. looking back at Nightwitch he could tell she was beautiful, even without looking at her face to face. he didn't really know what he was feeling, he never felt this way before and it confused him. she spoke and asked him to do a favor for her, his blank expression not once changing. "If I die... when I die, I wouldn't mind keeping this form." he spoke sounding much more mature, yet in an icey but calm tone of voice. his personality was also much different than his younger self, almost as if they were two separate beings. taking a bow, his long spiky black hair slightly covered his face. "Shall we take this dance?" he asked her before taking out his gun.

In this form his black fire was able to cause the sinner second to third degree burns. however, he wasn't afraid of disfiguring this underworld goddess. being a sinner she was able to die and reappear with a brand new body. life in hell sounded like heaven, but then again he still had some unfinished business with his King and the other arrancars. "Ohio balls" he said launching something like a cero metralleta at her, each capable of giving second-third degree burns depending on how they make contact. the barrage of black fire blasts were shot from in front, anything around Nightwitch would catch on fire, cars would explode causing more fire and also destroy a couple of building. a fire truck that was on its way towards the exploded building suddenly exploded as a truck near that one exploded from the impact of the technique.

Hiei's cape blew in the wind from the massive explosion, but his blank expression didn't seem to change. blowing into the gun he sheathed it as he used sonido to appear on top of another building where they were to continue there battle, a helicopter was nearby but since they were both dead it didn't see them. the building had a nice view of the destroyed city, however as he jumped into the air he preformed an Ohio Strike - A long ranged attack where he shoots an enormous amount of Ohio at the target in front of him. hit or miss, the attack was mainly to complete the scenery; for as soon as Nightwitch looks at the city she would see the city indulged in black fire, but in a shape of a heart with an arrow right threw it...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 2:12 pm

Helena stared up at Hiei. There was something about him that calmed her. Nightwitch, noticed that, but it did not have the same effect on her. Nightwitch was all violence and lust, Helena was the sweet fearful and passonate side of the girl. If the two were to merge, they might become a stable person, as stable as a deranged Killer can be atleast. Nightwitch giggled as Hiei began to fire black fire all about him, and directly at her too. She dodged or blocked most of these using shields of crystal that shattered on impact but protected her none the less.

A Cero metrello hit her in the chest and threw her back, as black fire washed over her black scales, charring the light grey skin of her belly slightly. That stung but she ignored the pain as she regained her feet and continued to run, dodging trough the street as cars and trucks exploded. Nightwitch took to the air and followed hiei as he moved to stand atop a building. Nightwitch spotted the helecopter and giggled.

She moved towards it faster than most could follow, and grabbed the helecopter by the strut. She could hear the vehicle start to strain as she pulled it trough the air, and the panicked words of the driver. With a heavy swing, she launched it off course, shooting crystal to damage the fragile propellers so that it was sure to come crashing down attop hiei. Hit or miss, Nightwitch waited for the smoke and ash to clear before speaking, all the while looking around at the burning city below with a smile on her face.

As soon as Hiei reapeared, Nightwitch spoke. "What a sweet gesture," she said gesturing towards the heart with an arrow trough it. "Lets see if we can't replicate that." nightwitch raised a hand, and fired a crystal in the shape of an arrow, then another and another, creating a rapid volley of arrows in attepts to peirce hiei right trough. Even if they didn't pierce his hierro, the arrow would do some harm, as it was larger than a normal one would be. anything that missed hiei would teat chunks out of the building, smash window and break tables in the building, and best of all, kill anyone who wasn't quick enough to escape.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:35 pm

Nightwitch seemed very amused as she giggled as she dodged and blocked most of Hieis black fire. her shield crystals shattered on by one upon impact; Hiei watching this seemed unfazed as finally one of his techniques hit her right in the chest. his eyes slightly narrowed as she was thrown back, he could see that it hurt but she paind no attention to the pain as she was back on her feet. letting her chase after him, he could hear her giggle. looking down, he saw that her eyes were set on a innocent looking helicopter; Nightwitch moved so fast that the average person would have thought that she disapeared. If it weren't for Hiei's third eye, he wouldn't have been able to have followed her. the third eye beneath the red bandana glowed for an instant. as she grabbed onto the helicopter, it began to sway back and forth; he was a bit curious as to what she planned to do, but seeing as it was coming crashing down towards him he used sonido.

the whole roof top exploded, smoke and ashes covered the sceanery; the city now looked like a war zone. it slowly began to clear to reveal Hiei standing on top of what was left of the building, it was slowly tilting since he wasn't as light as he used to be but he didn't seem to worry about that. he was more focussed on what Nightwitch was looking at, especially since she had a smile on her face. she spoke, gestering towards the flaming master piece; he didn't really know the true meaning behind it, but he knew females liked it and by Nightwitches next words it was true. crystal like arrows suddenly shot at the arrancar, seeing this he did a back flip off the building. the first three arrow gave him a pretty and thick scratch accross his chest while a few ripped threw his cape. landing on the bottom he looked up to see windows being shattered and humans screaming violently. his attention soon came to his chest, the black fabric had three tears that dripped a crimson liquid. the red liquid matched perfectly with his cape and his eyes.

"Was that supposed to break my heart?" he asked confusedly, not really sure he understood what she meant by her attack. he suddenly launched himself back upwards all the meanwhile his vectors a stronger form of the dark hands, began grabbing scraps of metal from the building and launching them at her. as soon as he was within reach or if she started using her dark crystals, Hiei would unseath the big thick sword he was carying on his back. the sword would devide and four of his vectors would grab the pices while Hiei weilds two. if crystals were shot, he would use the swords to get closer to her slashing out at every crystal that gets in his way. as soon as he was close enough he would slash out below her chest, at her back, arms,legs and including at her mask. twice before stopping face to face with her...
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyMon Jan 30, 2012 7:52 pm

Hiei asked her a question, as blood ran down his chest. beautiful red blood that looked delicious, she wanted to rip of her mask and lick it. she probably wouldn't make it that far, hell was quick to respond to an escaped sinner. If there was less distance between them, maybe. "Break your heart? never my love. Now shush, let us play some more." Hiei responded in kind flinging chunks of metal at her. Nightwitch was careful to avoid the attacks using her immense speed to avoid the attacks.

Helena shot out some crystal spikes, and hiei drew a large sword that split apart. He began slashing wildly, parrying her attacks. Hiei was coming right at her with those swords, ready to try chop her to bits. the though of it aroused her but the fight wasn't over just yet. Helena summoned a thick wall of crystal, 5 feet long and high, and 2 thick. She launched it towards hiei with enough force to knock him back, and if he tried to cut his way through he would find it harder than he expected.

Meanwhile, Nightwitch curled into a ball, as she summoned up her power, Crystal began to form around her, and when it was a foot thick on all sides, it was to late to stop the ability. The crystal continued to grow and morph, taking on the shape of a thick bodied golem of pure blue crystal. Reiatsu filled eyes apeared on its face, as it let out a horrific roar. Nightwitch was safely tucked away inside the crystal, making it hard to reach her, but attacking the crystal would chip and break, the more damage the crystal took, the more energy it would use to repair.

The increase in strenght and defense was countered by a decrease in speed, however the hulking golem was still her most dangerous form. A massive axe formed on the golems right arm, and as he charged to attack with a heavy slice, the left shot out like a spear, then withdrew. The hulking golem then slammed its form at Hiei in an attempt to trap and crush him between the building.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 10:29 pm

As the long haired arrancar asked the sinner a question, she responded in a playful manner; his crimson eyes stared expressionless for a brief moment before flinging the chunks of metal at her. Nightwitch was fast, using her speed to take advantage of the proyectiles that were tosses at her. watching her graceful yet dread like actions, the espada swiftly drew his sword to charge at her and deflect her crystals. however in doing this, Nightwitch summoned a thick wall which was launched directly at him, knocking him back and against the wall with a loud "Thud". a small grunt escaped the arrancars pale lips, as all six pieces landed blade first into the ground around him. rubbing the back of his neck he looked back in front, noticing that there was something up with Nightwitch.

as the woman curled up into a ball, she emitted a strong reitsu; the espada however did not attempt to stop her, not only was he curious to see this technique but it was also against his honor. the crystals grow and morph, blood red eyes stared curiously at the scene; his cape blew wildly while his right claw like hollow gloved cracked in motion with his fingers. he felt anxious, but he had to let her finish. the sinner finally gained the form of a Golem, it was a beautiful sight as the blue creature let out its furocious roar. a small smile krept on the espadas face. "Interesting..." he muttered at the marvelous creation his opponent created. a massive axe formed on the golems right arm as it began charging to attack him.

taking out his gun again, he shot out another barrage of blasts in attempt to slow down or stop the creature; hit, miss or dodged the creature would continue to come. "Damn..." he muttered. the massive weapon was swung and the arrancar dodged it as it created a huge crater in the ground. seeing this the espada knew that he did not want to be hit by that thing. the left of the crystal suddenly shot out and caught the arrancar by surprise. blood gushed out of the arrancars mouth as it went right threw his stomach and out, he was only lucky that it didn't damage his spinal cord. there was a soft yet painfull cry that escaped the arrancars lips, but it was cut short as soon as the golem slammed its form into Hiei. the arrancar was sending flying at high speeds against the other building and into it causing a massive explaosion as the whole thing came crumbling down.

for a moment it was quite, nothing moved, nothing escaped; it was as if the golem had succeeded in crushing the espada. the wind blew ashes and dust; the sounds of sirens ran wildly threw the air. corps... there were many human corps around the area... a massive amount of reitsu was felt from the building, if by any chance something or someone had survived the building it would have been dead now. by incinerating the whole building Hiei emerged covered in cuts bruises and blood. the wound in his gut was pouring blood, decorating the floor in the sickening color. panting the arrancar smiled in amusement, he was indeed in a lot of pain.

"I enjoyed playing with you... but unfortunately I have a meeting to attend to... which means that our little play date now has to end." he said as his right arm suddenly began to glow, a dark aura surrounded his body as his vectors began to surround his body just in case the golem would try to stop him. his red eyes suddenly glowed. [color=black]"Jaō Ensatsu Kokuryūha!"[.color] he called out launching a black dragon endulged in the arrancars Ohio. the dragon furouciously roared as it launched out at Nightwitch, however the enormous body didn't once detach itself from the arrancars body.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyThu Feb 02, 2012 11:50 pm

The golem stared in silence, unable to speak. However nightwitch was over joyed to see her enemies blood pooling around his feet. Helena's mind also stirred. She was afraid for the arrancar. As the Arrancar emerged and told them he would end the fight, nightwitch wanted to laugh. She didn't beleive he could do it, but to her surprise the arrancars reiatsu rose trough the roof. The golem stared on, as the dark energy formed a dragon. The golem roared and charged towards him.

The dragon roared and the swirling vortex of power washed over the golem as it charged towards hiei. A large shield of crystal formed to protect nightwitch at the core. Each step tore the crystal to shreads, but it regenerated just as fast, eating up nightwitch's reiatsu. As the golem crashed through the end of the dragon and drew back and arm to strike, it looked as if it was about to crush hiei under a heavy swing, however the golem shattered as the axe came down, and nightwitch crashed to her feet.

Claws extended she lunged towards hiei, but something changed within her. for a moment, Helena and nightwitch became one. The claws vanished as the girl stopped and smiled. She could barely form a crystal, although she'd taken very little damage. Her pace slowed as she walked towards hiei, and her hand reached up to her mask. She pulled the white mask off to reveal her face, a sweet smile showing her sharp fangs. She leaned forward and kissed hiei gently on the lips. "I'll see you very soon." She finished, then they were two again.

A massive scream from behind signalled a portal of hell opening, as Nightwitch snapped around in confusion. Something had happened to her and helena, but neither could fully remember what. She looked at the mask at her hard and the mask it held, then to Hiei who was probably very confused. "What-" The rest of her sentence was replaced by a blood curdling scream as she was ripped back into hell through the infernal gates, the mask landing at hiei's foot with a thunk.

(and its over, after your post. Next time they meet it will be the real Helena.)
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei EmptyThu Feb 16, 2012 12:58 pm

The golem stared back at the espada expressionless; despite its reaction Hiei could sense Nightwitch shallow spirit. he was beginning to feel a bit light headed from the loss of blood. red... red... The most emotionally intense color, the color of the sun: a symbol of energy, the color of blood and fire: represents life and vitality. such a color with strong emotions... excitement, energy, speed, strength, danger, intense passion, courage and aggression... some say that the color also signifies man's most profound urges and impulses. sexual impulses, danger and shame. Hiei despised the color, despite the fact that it drew too much attention; it represented the emotions he would only lust for, a fantasy that would only be a dream. this was the espadas thoughts as he summoned the dragon from the deapest parts of the underworld. apathy... aloofness, coldness, detachment, disinterest, dispassion, emotionlessness. it defined the arrancar inside and out. for a brief moment the arrancar wanted to kill himself with this sudden technique, but reality kicked in instantly allowing him to release the dragon at only two thirds of its original power.

The golem roared and charged towards him simultaneously as the dragon roared back; it was a breath taking scene, as the two collashed into one final confrontation. the fearsome dragon instantly endulged the thick crystal like golem; black fire instantly consumed its complete body, yet it didn't once touch the sinners pale frame. each time the crystals broke the gems would instantly regenerate forming more and more precious stones in order to protect its goddess. the golem finally broke threw the end of the dragon; now huffing and puffing, sweat and blood trickled down the arrancars face. his right golden hollow-like garnet was slightly cracked as it dangled, it was painful yet his expression refused to change as he stared down at the creature in front of him. the golem suddenly drew back his arm to strike at the arrancar; grunting underneath his breath the espada attempted to move, his vission blurred for a brief second not allowing him to move. it looked as though it was about to crush him when suddenly... it shattered letting the beautiful and devine being come crashing down to her feet. with her razor sharp claws extended, she came directly towards Hiei causing the arrancar to lift his left hand towards his back to reach for his sword. out of reitsu he could no longer use his vectors which meant that he now had to depend on his zangetsu and spead; truth be told he was very fast, but Nightwitch was still faster even though he wouldn't admit it. suddenly her piercing claws vanished; a now confused Hiei hesitated in drawing his sword completely unsure of what to expect.

the women was bearly injured as she walked towards him; his grip tightened on the handle of his sword, yet he still hesitated in drawing it. as she was now just inches away, she suddenly did something he wasn't expecting. she took off her mask to reveal her face. his eyes widened at what he saw, she was the most gorgeous being he had ever seen in his entire lifetime. his jaw slightly dropped as her face came closer, blood red lips suddenly pressed against his own. for an instant he felt as if he was alive, for an instant he thought he could feel his heart beat as if he never had a whole in his chest as if he could finally feel something more than nothingness. she spoke saying how they will meat each other very soon. releasing the breath he didn't even know he was holding, he tried to speak when a massive scream caught his attention. a strange type of gate began to open; it was a horrifying site, one the arrancar would never forget. he didn't quite understand what that was, what he felt nor what was happening, but as she was suddenly grabbed to be taken back to where she belonged the arrancar finally found his voice. "Helena!" she screamed out as she cried out a bloody scream. the espada tried to save her; he ran for her, but it was not his time yet and so the gates closed on him. with his hand extended he staired at nothing, again he was left alone... his hand slowly fell down in defeat, he wasn't sure if he would ever see her again. looking down seeming a bit depressed, his blood red eyes suddenly laid on the white mask that Nightwitch used. large hands reached down to pick it up, but only small hands touched it. now back to his original self, the espada of apathy held the mask close. his chest hurt, the child ignored it thinking that it was probably cause he was injured. clutching onto the mask tightily, he decided that he was going to keep it... little did he know that he was going to charish it forever.

walking back and away from the screaming people, he knew that if he was caught by anybody right now and then... he would be dead. dragging himself over towards a more secure area the arrancar suddenly collapsed out of exhaustion. the mask that was in his hand rolled over and landed just inches away from his reach. exhausted dull eyes slowly flickered open to see his new found treasure. reaching out for it, he suddenly blacked out. there was a meeting today, grand wanted them all to be there... it was in about six hours, the arrancar really hoped that he would wake up in time... unless he didn't bleed to death; although if that was the case he really didn't mind finding Helena again.

(Sadly he doesn't die, but anyway.... end thread!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Helena vs Hiei Empty
PostSubject: Re: Helena vs Hiei   Helena vs Hiei Empty

Back to top Go down

Helena vs Hiei
Page 1 of 1