Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Meeting of Espada I_vote_lcapMeeting of Espada I_voting_barMeeting of Espada I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Meeting of Espada I_vote_lcapMeeting of Espada I_voting_barMeeting of Espada I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Meeting of Espada Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Meeting of Espada Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Meeting of Espada Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Meeting of Espada

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Meeting of Espada Empty
PostSubject: Meeting of Espada   Meeting of Espada EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 3:28 am

Los Noches was pretty festive today, underlings moved around adding decor in a single room. This room was quite large with a single man sitting in a throne like chair perfect posture. He had pink hair that laid on his back and a tattoo on his neck that had two digits on it, '99'. Normally an arrancar with such a number would be considered old as hell, and yes, this man was an arrancar. He wore a tuxedo and shiny shoes, his jacket blacker than obsidian. His eyes were piercing the room making sure things were alright for the first meeting, he expected some chaos, but some subjects needed to be run through, including a way to determine how the hierarchy would be established, in old times it was strongest, but this high king had a twisting feeling it should change, he wanted the espada to know they have input, and he wanted to know it. But that was just one of a few more subjects.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Tousei

Meeting of Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Espada   Meeting of Espada EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 6:19 am

A shadow flitted through the darkness along the barren corridors of Las Noches. His movements hardly detectable, his prey unsuspecting. A hollow who had wandered from the great room in which it was supposed to be assisting in "decorating". The figure was quieter than a wraith, and it's bite like a viper as a blade sliced through the unsuspecting victim's mask, extending a foot in front of it before being withdrawn from the lethal wound. The entire action seemed to happen too quickly for many to be able to comprehend what exactly had happened. The hollow slumped over, slain instantly before it had even seen the predator.
Then, from out of the shadows, the figure revealed itself; it's entire body covered in a black cloak - the hood up concealing his face. The only inditation of a presence underneath this blackness was the two red eyes, their sinister glow piercing the dark hallways.
Just as he appeared, he was gone again. The undetectable wraith darting through the shadows as if he were in fact part of them.
Then he came to the room. He hated being there... especially at that time. It was large, and with little shadows to conceal himself with. He shrugged as he knew he had little choice in the situation and grimaced as he stepped into the light, appearing before those pathetic underlings; his mere presence a warning to them. They snickered, however, as they knew he would not - could not - aim his blade their way while that other man was in the same room. Without revealing his face to his potential prey, he walked forward, slumping against a side wall relatively close to the other arrancar's position.
Tsuneo, the predator, had arrived.
Back to top Go down
Keten
Staff
Keten

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Meeting of Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Espada   Meeting of Espada EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 5:54 pm

Delgado was wandering the desert of Hueco Mundo, not sure what he was to do today besides the meeting, which he had heard about earlier. It wasn't so much a problem to go to the meeting as much as it was dangerous, he knew there were arrancar there who could very well rip him apart, and with his personality issues, it scared him to go, he feared he would lose his temper, become the bloodthirsty killer that he knows he is, but never would admit it. He wasn't an arrancar however, it was very odd of him to become one of the espada, even though he wasn't an arrancar. He was a hollow, a humanoid hollow, a Vasto Lorde, his presence alone caused the miniature hollows around the desert to cower in fear and start acting slightly ballistic due to his corrupting reiatsu that causes those he shoots it at to become corrupt and go mad. Although, these hollows were so weak, simply getting close to him caused that, but he made sure they would not attack him, as that would just be stupid of them.

He arrived at Los Noches, a large building in the desert, large indeed, he walked in, being stopped by a couple large arrancar who threatened him, he just kept walking, he paid no attention to them, which may of been his mistake, he wanted to avoid conflict, but instead it just triggered it, the 2 arrancar attacked, in that moment he lifted 2 of his fingers off and in an instant, a cero was shot from one, followed by another cero from his other finger, the hollows upper torsos completely disappeared, despite his instante cero being only half as strong as his regular cero, his reiatsu was so intense they were easily enough to evaporate their pathetic bodies. He kept his cool however, he managed to stay calm, and walk in peacefully. His intense reiatsu shaking the ground around him.

As he walked the corridors, the halls, wondering what his fellow espada were like, were they ballistic, or kind? It intrigued him, but perhaps they were not so different from him, a walking mystery, conflict between a peaceful attitude, and a ballistic killer, it was difficult for him to decide, but he decided to not decide yet, he would find out eventually, at least, he hope he would. He opened the door to the meeting room, stepping in he noticed the leader, sitting at the head of the table. He walked in quietly not making much sound at all, he sat at the chair where the sexto espada was to sit, which was what he was, his 6 was on the back of his neck, which he wasn't ashamed of. This gave him a purpose, and he was here only to protect the plans of this team.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Meeting of Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Espada   Meeting of Espada EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 9:44 pm

Soaked in blood and smelled of burned, the spikey haired arrancar walked into the room; he had just finished a battle between an insane sinner. he looked terreble, but felt worse. the battle however was very interesting, it was the most fun he had in ages; however knowing that he Grand had wanted to see all his followers in a meeting, he had to come as soon as he could. it wasn't long ago when the young arrancar was just an uderlind, a low class arrancar; he worked day in and day out to become stronger and it indeed paid off.

Hiei was around four feet four inches tall, he had spikey jetblack hair with a white star burst in the center and crimson blood red eyes. his hollow mask was a bandana that concealed his third eye. he walked as if nothing had happend; his clothes were teared, bleached in blood and burned. Hiei himself had a few scars and was partially wrapped up; he held a blank expression on his face as he walked into the corridors. despite his injuries he didn't look like the type to be messes with; he walked directly towards his leader and bowed respectfully, he was very loyal towards his leader and would do anything he asks of him going as far as death. "My liege..." was all he said before walking towards his assigned seat. only nodding to acknologe both Tsuneo and Delgado.

His number was not visible, but seeing as though he sat down in number seven's seat it wasn't necesary to see it. with his hands folded accross his chest and his eyes closed, he awaited paetiently for the others to enter the meeting... he hoped that this time it would be even more entertaining then the last time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Meeting of Espada Empty
PostSubject: Re: Meeting of Espada   Meeting of Espada Empty

Back to top Go down

Meeting of Espada
Page 1 of 1