Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWeird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 I_voting_barWeird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 I_vote_lcapWeird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 I_voting_barWeird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Weird Stuff Happens :)

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:25 am

A red head with long hair and blue eyes, dressed in black pants, a white coat and black long sleaved shirt underneath was walking down the street of new york. Jack o'reilly walked along with a bright smile, taking in the fresh air. He was slightly familiar with this part of the city, and decided to take a short cut. But as he turned down an alley to get to the street across, a man snatched a bag off a woman down the street. Jack frowned, as the guy was running towards him. "Like hell you do." he said, as they guy tried to dodge around him. He slipped a foot out to trip him, grabbed his shoulder to spin him around, and drove a fist into the guys face as he fell.

He snatched the bag back, and left the guy lying there. The guy got up, looked at jack as if he planned to attack, and decided against it he ran as fast as he could down the alley. Jack walked back to the woman and returned her bag, thanking him for the help. "My pleasure ma'am." He said walking away with a smile. He still needed to get across town, and the subway was around the block somewhere. When he arrived there though, he was met with a bloody nosed punk and a group of his friends. "Thats the little brat that jumped me!" The guy said. Jack waved. Then turned on his heal and ran down the road.

It wasn't really nessasary to run, he could probably take them, but that could lead to a far worse situation. He didn't like the idea of a gun fight breaking out in the street, and anyone of them could have powers. Jack rounded a corner, one of the faster guys on his tail. He Was about to blur, when he tripped. Time slowed down as he lost control and started falling towards a cafe window. He faceplanted the glass right next to the booth where a red headed kid and a blonde kid were sitting. Both were probably looking, so he waved as his slid down the glass.

He rolled over as the first guy reached him. Jack kicked up, driving his foot into the guys balls. The guy bent forward and smacked his face off the glass, but he was far less durable than jack and knocked himself out could. Jack rolled from beneath him and got to his feet, that was when the other 8 guys arrived. Some carried weapons in the form of knives, and one had a hand gun. That annoyed jack. It was one thing to rough up a guy in the street, but pulling out a gun and blasting it around where innocent people could get hurt.

Before the guy could so much as touch off the trigger, jack blurred towards him and floored him with a headbutt. the guy didn't drop the gun, so jack stepped on his hand, crushing it till he let go. The others were starting to react now. He managed to snatch up the weapon and dump the clip and empty its chamber bofere trowing it away. Then someone barreled into him and they hit the ground. Jack grunted, this one was a heavy bastard, and as strong as he was, he couldn't push off 300lb pounds of fat and muscle. Now he was in trouble.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 11:56 am

The red head was very pleased that the blonde wasn’t bothered by his constant talking; though he became quite curious as he mentioned about a very powerful arrancar that comes by. He heard that the arrancar was mentioned various times and by different people too; Some rumors said other things besides what Jun had mentioned such as that he is very dangerous and is watching the world of the living in order to take it over, but seeing as though he had never met this arrancar he wanted to see for himself what was the truth behind it. Despite the fact that he was human and the arrancar were supposedly evil, the red head refuses to change his mind especially since Fritz himself was one himself and he was exceptionally a really amusing guy though somewhat weird in Victor’s opinion. As Jun shrugged he excused his rambling before responding his question. Despite the fact that he knew that he’s been to karakura town, he didn’t really know that he had oriental descendants even though his name was a popular Japanese name. It was just the gold color that threw him off… even though he himself had red. After he responded that there wasn’t much places he would like to go to because of the language barrier he said something interesting that the red head didn’t really catch at the moment.

“Oh me? Well I don’t really recall everywhere I went, but I do know that I want to see everything. From the Iguazu falls to Barcelona, the pyramids of Egypt to the Grand Canyon, Tanzania, Jordania, hec even the Great Wall of China! I heard that the coral reefs in Australia were beautiful and that the Nightlife on the Djemaa Elfna square was breathtaking. I wanna see them all and so much more!” he said sounding very enthusiastic, but then paused slightly embarrassed at his enthusiasm towards travelling. “Although that is probably a dream that I could never-…” stopping in mid-sentence he suddenly understood what the blonde was saying about Kerensky-Sensei. “Wait a sec you said when Alex finishes his universal translator, what do you mean by that?” he questioned him curiously as the boat docked.

The rest of the way was quite calm and quite since the red head was enjoying the blondes company; the sightings of New York was a beautiful sight for sore eyes, Victory not being used to seeing this part of area seemed a bit hyper about everything as each thing they passed by he seemed to have been in awe. Reaching an unfamiliar café, he smiled at the welcoming and delicious scent that filled his senses. All of a sudden he paused as he heard the loud outburst. Turning he caught sight of two adorable looking twins whom tackled Jun. at first he was a bit surprised, but then he began to laugh at the sceanery that unfolded before him. “Ha, ha, Jun even if they did weigh a hundred pounds each I think you still could have carried them!” he said in-between chuckles as their mother walked over. Upon seeing the lady he stopped laughing as he listened to her speak. “Junny?” he quietly questioned Jun slightly teasing him about the nick name. The lady sat them down and took Victory’s orders before leaving; the red head slightly turned his head in confusion, but Jun quickly cleared that up for him. “That’s good; I see you’re also not kidding about the babysitting thing. Not that I didn’t believe you, it’s just how should I put it… neat to see for it yourself.”

Looking outside at the lovely view, he then paused at what his friend had to say. He had known about what Kerensky could do, but it was just something he wasn’t suspecting to be doing. Looking down a bit he hardly noticed that there was a guy outside running towards their direction. “I-… really wasn’t expecting something like this to have ever happen… I-…” his sentence was then cut short when he heard a loud thump. Turning his head in amazement, he saw a guy with really long red hair and blue eyes face palmed into the window. At first he was silent at the sight, but as he waved he slightly had a tear drop. “To think he would know where the door is?” he questioned out loud as another guy went to attack him. “Hey that’s not fair!” he said angrily as he saw multiple people attack the red head. As soon as the 300 lb. attacked the red head, Victory was up and at him with a miniature tornado barely noticeable around his wrist powerful enough to knock the heavy beast off him yet at the same time as to not kill him. Hitting the guy point blank, he fetched the group a bad look. He remembered seeing them earlier before being annoying, but he didn’t bother in fighting them in order to keep peace. “I thought I told you guys to not commit trouble… that was your second warning!” he said angrily causing one of them to flinch since he seemed to remember him. Not even taking a moment the red head sprinted taking on guy number three and four out of the six remaining people. Preforming a kick very similar towards a helicopter in midair and barely touching the ground, he threw one towards the left while the other towards the right as his foot made contact with both their heads. As he landed he paused for a brief second; he had completely forgot that he had fractured his ankle, trembling in a bit of pain he looked at the third guy with fire in his eye as to make him pay for his pain. Dashing for the third guy he was going to let Jun handle the remaining three unless it gets too violent which he would then yet again steel his fight with bringing his elbow to the back of one of their heads.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 9:32 pm

Jun only chuckled at the slightly elder's enthusiasm. Then he asked about Kerensky-sensei's device. "Some of us has complained about the language barriers. Not everyone is multi-lingual. I only know two languages fluently; Japanese and English. The translator is technically an old project, but it's been pushed back due to some more pressing matters and devices. It's been being worked on off and on. I saw it once when delivering paperwork. Apparently there's a lot that goes into such a small device, so it's pretty complicated of how it works and stuff, I don't really know all that much about it."

Jun snorted at the remark about them even if they were one hundred pounds he can still lift them. "Individually, yes, but try getting tackled by two running one hundred pound cannon balls and see how you like it. My punch and kick forces may far exceed it, but I can only lift 180 pounds..." While far from being physically strong, his punch and kick forces were much higher. How come or anything, even Alex didn't know. Just that he could crack even the strongest of barriers. Even from much higher leveled people, but his hand would be hurting a lot for weeks on end.

At the little tease, Jun only rubbed the back of his head. "I get it a lot from people that I see a lot and help out and stuff. I still blame Kerensky-sensei for it though." At the babysitting part, Jun chuckled again. "Most don't expect it considering I dress like a delinquent." Victor's response to the implant was interrupted by a guy slamming into the glass. Just the waitress came back with their drinks. The blond nearly busted up laughing when they saw that the guy was actually under attack.

"We'll be right back, Kay." Both boys left to go help out the man. Both of them rushed outside, Victor taking the lead of bashing one of the goons in the face. Apparently, Victor had dealt with them before, and they flinched from him. They slightly familiar. "Wait, didn't you guys tried robbing an electronics store near here four days ago?" One of them paled, remembering the encounter. "Yeah...I'm that brat...and today's your unlucky day..."

In a blur, he punched one guy square in the face, breaking his nose and sending him slamming into the light pole. The fifth swung at nothing but air as Jun did a double kick to the jaw from below. A quick hop back on his feet and a forward axe kick, the guy needed to have some teeth fixed or replaced. The sixth put a gun to the teen's head. Jun only chuckled as his chain whip was activated and tangled around the man's leg. One quick movement, the guy was down, gun skidding towards the man formerly in trouble, and a quick kick to the groin and then to the head finished him off. Jun's chain whip returned to being his ring on his middle finger. "Well now...that was exciting...let's go back inside and let's have some food." The teen gave a thousand watt smile to Victor while blatantly ignoring the guy they just saved.

If he already didn't do so, Jun would have taken the gun, unloaded it, and slam it into the concrete, barely bending the barrel to make it inoperable. Then tossed it into the trash. That would have hurt his hand a little bit.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 11:07 pm

Jack was in trouble when suddenly a force blew the fat man off him. Then there was two others there, who made quick work of the boys attackers. The blond kicked a gun out of one of the thugs hands, and it landed near jack. He snatched it up and dismantled it in a couple of seconds, a skill that might not go unnoticed, tossing all the parts except the firing pin and the clip into a bin. He destroyed the firing pin and dropped the clip down a sewer grate. there would be no chance of them using that again.

When all the action was over the blond began to walk away without a word. Jack didn't see it as a slight. He followed after them. "Hey wait up a moment guys I want to thank you for helping me out. How about I pay for that meal I interupted. Of course I'd like to join you and discuss those powers you two used. I haven't met another Advent human in quite some time." Jack said nicely. He was greatful for the help and wanted to repay them. And he was hungry too. it would be nice to have a meal with company.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:50 pm

Victory smiled as Jun chuckled and as he responded about the device his smile became a grin. “Dang, sounds like a pretty sweet item. If Kerensky is looking for a genie pig, you should tell him that I’m free!” he said in a joking way, but was serious about it as well. Kerensky had many neat gadgets that the red head would spends hours and hours practicing on how to use them properly and so far he had a few favorites that he would keep on him.

As Jun replied towards his remark, the teen found himself pondering on the thought of having two cannon balls coming at him. Laughing out loud it was obvious in his expression that he was imagining something funny; a cartoon like figure of Jun staying put in a plain field till suddenly two cannon balls come flying out of nowhere and smash him. “ok, I get ya…. Wait did you say 180 pounds? Hows that, I saw you break that wall the other day?” he mumbled as he followed him.

After his response and all the other crazy stuff that had happened with the guy slamming into the window and Jun laughing at him; which of course because of Jun laughing, it became very funny. The two took on the delinquents with ease, though he slightly noticed in the back that the other red head was pretty fast at unloading the gun; Victory hoped that this time they had learned their lesson. Just as Jun’s chain whip changed back into his ring Victory grinned. “Boom!” he said in amusement as he turned to see Jun’s highly amused face. “You’re on!” he agreed also about ready to ignore the guy since he was alright. “Can’t believe we both know the guys… though it was funny how they were trembling when they saw you-…” he said as he was getting ready to leave when he heard the other guy call out.

Looking back at the guy who was following them he stopped to see what he wanted. At first he was about to tell him that he didn’t need to thank them and that it wasn’t necessary to pay for the meal, but a wide grin instantly replaced his previous expression since he invited himself in shamelessly. “whoah wait a sec, you have powers?” the red head soon found himself asking in confusion. “Why didn’t you use them on those guys?” he asked slightly confused. “Either way forget I asked…” he said not wanting to get out of the topic. Looking at Jun he smiled at him in amusement. “What do you think, free lunch and an interview?” he asked the blonde seeing as though they were hanging out when extra company arrived. He really wanted to get to know the guy, but at the same time there was a bunch of crap that had happened all in one day so it wouldn’t have been fair to have made the decision on his own.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 09, 2012 11:48 pm

Jun spoke about the guinea pig part. "No you do not...trust me...I was a guinea pig for the Phantom Faze device...that was not fun! I know it's just a translator, but still...things can go terribly wrong." Then he spoke about his physical strength, shrugging. "Even Kerensky-sensei doesn't know why my hitting forces are so much higher than normal for my actual strength. Funny part is that I don't look it."

Victor was the first to respond to the unknown man. Jun just shrugged with a frown. "I don't care. He's sitting next to you though." The blond led their group inside. "One more menu, Kay. Guy's buying us lunch to for rescuing him too...sucks for him..." The children giggled and there was a glint in Kay's eyes that knew she and her boss was going to be very happy. Jun grabbed his Mountain Dew and sat down. "Intros first. Jun Tomoshibi. The red head semi-mummy is Victory Morgan. You have powers, so do we. We belong to the Coalition, you don't. Why didn't you use them against those thugs? And who are you? Oh, usual number 23 today...since someone else is buying, I'm splurging..."

Kay nodded and wrote it down then got Victor's order and the other man's drink order before leaving, picking up only one menu as the other was loned to the man in question. Now it was time for this guy to explain a few things to them.
Back to top Go down
Zenke
Staff
Zenke

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyFri May 18, 2012 6:15 pm

Jack smiled and sat beside victory like jun suggested. "As I said, I'm buying, So go wild." He siad. The woman handed him a menu and he shot her a Heart breaker smile. "Thanks, miss. " He said and turned his attention back to his saviors, the blond one introducing himself and victory.

"Nice to meet both of you, good timing too. I'm Jack O'reilly, by the way. I'm a ways away from home, haven't been back in 3, 4 years now. But to explain, I didn't use my powers because well.." Jack waved a hand and a bird appeared on the table. It hopped twice and flapped its wings, then vanished. "I didn't think magic tricks would get through to those thugs, and the other option was blowing them away. I didn't think killing them was needed."

Jack asked the woman for an orange soda, and glanced over the menu while talking. "So, what on earth happened to you, victory?" Jack said, asking about the bandages. After he heard his answer he looked to jun again. "You mentioned the coalition, Don't suppose they'd be interested in recruiting an ex mercinary."
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyWed May 23, 2012 6:01 pm

Victory smiled in amusement towards the blonde’s rude behavior, in his opinion he thought it was pretty funny. Sitting back down, he made himself comfortable before returning back to business. Jun was the first to introduce himself and even introduced the red head as the semi-mummy which earned him a small grin. The blonde was pretty blunt with the questions and Jack pretty fine with that. “Oh I’ll have what he’s having…” the red head said to Kay as he pointed towards Jun, so far he liked the same stuff as the blonde and seeing as though he knew the place very well he trusted in what he was having. “Oh but bring me a root bear too while you’re at it.”

Looking back at Jack he listened and observed how he reacted towards them, he seemed like a very nice guy. As the man explained why he didn’t use his powers, he appeared a bird on the table which caused him to smile looking quite excited. Victory loved animals and animals loved him. As it hoped around the teen went to touch when it vanished into thin air. “Nice…” he commented. “Well I guess your right seeing as though those guys were probably drop outs with nothing better to do, however you do know in the coalition we can help you control your powers that way when a situation like this does occur again then you will be able to defend yourself without having the need for help or kill in self-defense?”

Listening towards his response, the red head then picked up his root bear and began to drink it down when he asked him what had happened to him. Pausing a bit, he smiled as he pointed at himself. “I had a scrimmage with a very powerful vizard, it was really cool although I got too careless with him. not that he meant to hurt me, it’s just… I don’t really remember, I recalled fighting him and then making a bad move and then blacking out. *Shrugging* either way it was an accident, but I’m alright now!” he said as if it didn’t bother him at all.

Letting Jun respond about the coalition, Victory added in his two cents. “The coalition is always looking for new members, no matter where there from or what their past was like however Jun has more knowledge and experience than I do, though working for the captain is pretty fun until it gets to writing reports and filing…”

(Which reminds me, when your Free Zenke it's your turn in depression...)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 EmptyThu May 24, 2012 9:12 pm

Magic trick? "If it's shiny it would have distracted them. But if you're so worried about not killing them, learn some hand to hand or focus on controlling your power a bit better so you don't over do it. Kerensky-sensei would have to record your moves though, before any type of training regimen can be put together." Jun added onto what Victory said. Jun himself snorted at Victor's own response about the vizard. "You're just lucky my Great Uncle was there to patch you up..." Then it was on to the bigger question.

"The Coalition protects our world from anyone that threatens it. Well, spiritual beings at least. We're given training and the tools to do just that. Those with powers are the main fighting force, but we do have volunteers that specialize in small team tactics to take down hollows and weaker arrancar with the equipment we are provided, or requisitioned. Those with powers also have access to that equipment. I do that on most missions. We get funding from our own civilian product lines along with the governments of the world. Our paycheck reflects the danger level that we're often exposed to. You're given a complete background check, psychological evaluation, and then if you pass, you'll be given a contract and then you choose where you wanna be based ont he descriptions of the divisions given. There's a lot of paperwork in the higher levels...*cue a grimace* I still need to file away several reports...Seras keeps me plenty busy in addition to school..." Jun slammed his head on the table, just remembering what all he still had left to do.

"Anyway, that's the basic jist of things." Then came Jun's and Victor's order in the form of four carts of food. "I think we'll need a bigger table...forgot this one can barely handle my orders...with Victor ordering the same thing as me..." Not only that, most of the items were the most expensive on the menu. They were moved to a bigger table and Jun dug in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Weird Stuff Happens :)   Weird Stuff Happens :) - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Weird Stuff Happens :)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2