Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
A Chance In Hell... (Private) I_vote_lcapA Chance In Hell... (Private) I_voting_barA Chance In Hell... (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
A Chance In Hell... (Private) I_vote_lcapA Chance In Hell... (Private) I_voting_barA Chance In Hell... (Private) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
A Chance In Hell... (Private) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

A Chance In Hell... (Private) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

A Chance In Hell... (Private) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

A Chance In Hell... (Private)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 325 points

A Chance In Hell... (Private) Empty
PostSubject: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 5:34 pm

Rocking back and forth in the lowest pits of Hell, Orange Media sat on top of a dirt mound which reeked of death. In Media's hands was a specialized screen which it had made to communicate with the outside world's internet. After so long being in a deep slumber, the mechanical monster was still learning everything it could in the large time lapse it had been out. Though, it was no trouble for Media, having already memorized all the languages of the planet Earth weeks ago. Now the machine was learning the in depth science of robotics, and the advances humans have made in the field of science.

With disappointment, Media read its knowledge silently, seeing that the robotics of the future was still pathetically out dated. Closing the computer screen, Media, stood up, and looked around. Having been told to meet the King of Hell some where in the lowest pits of Hell. Media was in its human skin at that moment, its female disguise, which had long flowing green hair, green irises, and to top it all off pale skin. Wearing a red and white military uniform that it had crafted, Orange Media waited, as its sensors watched the area. The machine not making any noise, leaving no scent, nothing. As if the machine did not even exist. If it were not eye sight and touch, one would be unable to find Media, while it suppressed its spiritual energy.

The time grew second by second, the time was about to come where the King of Hell, and the newly appointed Steward of the Apocalypse were to meet, to discuss business.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Nin’s fine Italian shoes crunched softly across the black lava strewn landscape of the lower most level of hell. Rotting tree’s lined the distance speckled across the horizon with large jutting column’s, in all truth this was in his opinion the most beautiful part of hell the warm glowing magma an ever present reminder of his immortal army which would rise and rise again, the jutting pillars like hands reaching from the grave to pull his enemies to the depths. Yet this desolate wonderland was not without its faults for too long the ranks of his army had grown like a slow trickle the world above had become complacent and fat and true evil was such a rare thing. Of course he himself had visited earth many times to seduce and woo the stray lamb to his flock mothers had killed children and while most did make their way here to the inferno it took a very special type to survive long enough to truly become a sinner instead of one of the fallen. Thus after much contemplation and planning an opportunity had finally emerged. Yet with little time and much to do he would require someone of different talents then his own to bring his plans to fruition and thus he had summoned his second in command to this remote corner of hell to discuss the future and what he needed to begin.

Media had arrived early the type of promptness one would expect from an automaton and the diligent loyalty that had earned him his position of esteem and power. Making no effort to hide his presence as such would be useless against the hundreds of sensors within the creature’s body he rounded the corner and walked like a man among kings stopping before media and speaking with a devious smile. “A pleasure to see you Media, times have changed much since your awakening yet the next few years will make the last hundred look like baby steps. Yet to see my plans come to fruition and our glorious future rise I have some requirements things only you could achieve. First I will need a gem small but beautiful, and like the scorpion this gem must hide a deadly venom a secret chamber like pocket of time and space in which three sinners might hide undetected. I will also require two bodies which can hold creatures of my strength but reveal nothing of their power and finally I need something to hide the early movements of my forces devices which mask our infernal energy as another’s.”

Reaching into his pocket Nin pulled out a handkerchief white with dark brown splotches he unfolded it to reveal a human finger. “This finger belongs to Earl Heinrich Von Helheim heir to one of the most powerful men in the world a dashing similarity to yours truly. Five years ago we crossed paths and I helped him run away from home with the woman he loved, little did he know she would die a short week later. Now he has fallen upon tragedy his father is dying and with he is locked here in the depths of hell it seems their fortune will go to waste. Help me revive this fallen man make one of bodies which I can inhabit a perfect genetic match for the lost billionaire.”
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 9:04 pm

As Nin arrived on time, Media stood up slowly, as its leader greeted the mechanical menace. Looking straight at Nin's eyes, with its own green eyes, Media walked closer to meet the King of Hell half way, as the robot replied swiftly, bluntly, and with precision. Once, Nin stopped talking, the machine in human skin thought for less than a millisecond, having already digested the information it received. All the while, Orange media's left eye trailed downward towards the finger which its leader had in its pocket.

Eyeing its commander curiously, Media listened again about the requests Nin wanted from the impeccable machine. Lifting its left eye back to its normal place, Media folded its hands and spoke in a monotone voice, having no need to act like a human at the moment.

"Greetings, King of Hell, Nin, you're requests that I have heard and computed are not out of my reach. A gem which can hold those of our race is not too far fetched to create. However, we will need to discuss the details on that, as I will need to know what exactly you want it to look like, what else it can do. Furthermore, Nin, the creation of bodies to hold a spirit of your power shall be a simple matter, I will simply need to gather the correct materials. Though, test runs will have to be made in different locations. There is no point in creating such objects if they only work in some areas." Media spoke clearly, as it did not move at all, as it did not move its intense inhuman glare. "Do you want any added effects to these creations? perhaps fail safes in case of unknown scenarios? Perhaps, extra security for these bodies as well, other than spiritual energy cloaking, would you want it enhanced for the option for complete cloaking from eye sight, scent, sound, and so on? These are not out of my ability. All in all, I would like details and anything else you wish for these creations. From color variations, weaponry, or what have you."

Raising its right hand automatically, Media spoke again, "If you would be so kind, I would like to secure the genetic codes and atomic structure of the finger and DNA inside it in case something goes awry, you may have it back if you so please."
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 5:21 pm

Nin gently folded the handkerchief around the finger handing it to Media with a smile; he loved the machine’s cold and ruthless efficiency from the moment he set eyes on the construct he knew how useful he would be. Not to mention fascinating the complete lack of humanity and subtle ques made the man a true enigma and challenge to manipulate one that Nin relished after so many years of simply twisting every person he met around his little finger. Even now his entire organization was nothing more than pieces on a chess board easily sacrificed for his own gain despite the loyalty or fear that bound most of them to him. Speaking plainly he once more addressed his steward

“I care little for the design of the crystal so long as it appears ornate and expensive while seeming at the same time innocuous, perhaps set in a box or upon some sort of statue I will leave the details up to you just know it will be presented as a gift and should reflect the royal elegance I must portray. As for the bodies so long as they take on the appearance of whomever is using them and can pass upon medical examination as human the rest I leave to you if you wish to make fail safes you may. As for the materials you may use the sins and squires to gather whatever you need the horsemen will have their own tasks… Now moving beyond this matter there is another I wish to discuss with you the time has come to forge alliances for the battles that will come. I will need someone to stand in my place as a representative to the espada once this alliance forged.“

A devious smile crossed Nin’s face as his eyes seemed to fill with a sweet poison, “You shall be that ambassador, I will tell you more details after I have spoken with their leader but in the mean time I would have you prepare every type of intelligence and counter intelligence gathering devices you can. You must learn, adapt, become their best friend and trusted ally to them you will be a sinner not an artificial construct, if you smell betrayal you shall join it and keep me notified of all it’s workings and any who see your true form or strength, must disappear. You shall remain like the gem I wish for you to make innocuous but deadly, is this understood?”
Back to top Go down
Orange
Platinum Member
Orange

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 6:11 pm

Turning its head, the green hair flowed downward over Media's shoulder, as the machine listened intently to its leader's desires, and the information Nin gave out. The sinner in human skin already wanted to start experimenting on the creations for the King of Hell, and was amused that it had been given so much freedom in these endeavors.

The machine securing the finger, as Media absorbed the finger into its body, having already taken all the information it needed from it. The small handkerchief being handed back to its owner.

"Very well then King of Hell, your desired equipment shall be created, and the experimentation will begin shortly after the prototypes are made. Be aware King of Hell, that these items will prove powerful, and for whatever your reasons may be, these should not be trifled with." Media spoke as the red lips of its skin moved with no lack of efficiency. Pronouncing every word, every syllable, and letter correctly. The machine would create these items, but not without its own flare. Even though Media was loyal to Nin, it was no fool. The work would go as planned, but fail safes for Media itself will be put into many of the items, to make sure that Nin would not do anything that would put the robot in harms way.

"We will speak again then on these other jobs you will have me perform, such as becoming an ambassador."

Media stopped speaking, as it continued to further its possible methods to making many of the items at that moment. Making list upon list in its mind on which materials will be needed.
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) EmptyMon Apr 02, 2012 5:20 am

Nin smiled turning heel and leaving the mechanical monstrosity to it's own devices with a casual over the back wave. For now he had plans to put in motion and pawns to align but first there was a prisoner in the castle dungeons a very special prisoner a man whose life Nin was about to assume. The prisoners name was Earl Heinrich Von Helheim and that name would go down in history as the man who orchestrated, catalyzed, and profited from the first artificial world war. Every world is about to fall into a spinning burning chaos the gates of hell are poised to spew forth a mighty Apocalypse and those ignorant and useless fools that stood in
his way would be too busy trying to pick up the tiny pieces crumbling around the world to have any idea what happened until it was too late and the flood gate had been opened.

When he returned to his castle Nin grabbed a small jagged blade from a table and started humming as he descended into the deep dark depths of the dungeon.

-End of Thread-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Chance In Hell... (Private)   A Chance In Hell... (Private) Empty

Back to top Go down

A Chance In Hell... (Private)
Page 1 of 1