Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Tear up match I_vote_lcapTear up match I_voting_barTear up match I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Tear up match Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Tear up match Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Tear up match Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Tear up match Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Tear up match Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Tear up match Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Tear up match Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Tear up match Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Tear up match Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Tear up match Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Tear up match Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Tear up match

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 8:32 pm

The human world is filled worthless maggots that all deserve to die; humans are destructive being who only look forward to destroy and conquer. Arrancar were humans once, though not all of them; many times, Hiei had found himself jealous of those whom lived a human life. Lived a life filled with emotions, such as joy, peace and even sadness. The positive and the negative; the good the bad and the ugly. In hueco mundo, there is no such thing; it’s fight until you drop and once you drop your dead. Sitting upon the rooftops of Notre dame cathedral, Hiei gazed down at the tiny humans that walked by. Not one of them had any reitsu. It made him wonder; what it would be like to have no powers, to live a life like them and walk with them. Being weak was a sin in hueco mundo; therefore there was a price to pay… death… “Pathetic…” he muttered as he closed his blood red crimson eyes. It was night time in Paris and the nightlife was on shooting fireworks and parades with ribbons and flashy lights. The moon was full and the stars were not visible, but the espada did not seem to care as he watched the scenery unfold below.

The arrancar was normally always in uniform, but today he was wearing something his female fraccion had bought him. His Japanese male kimono was black with red, gold, purple and even blue dragon like patterns all over it. Dangling his legs, his zori boots would have been more visible if it weren’t that his kimono was a tad too big. The kimono was also falling of around one of his shoulders as well, causing the espada to every so often lift it back up. His zanpakutou was the only item he carried on him, connecting towards a white sash with a dragon like crest it went very well with the outfit. His fraccion had asked him to take a break from the destruction of the world, but somehow though outside of hueco mundo he still found himself dwelling upon those thoughts. He wanted to be stronger, to never again be beaten into taking orders and never again to be looked down upon. Looking down at the humans he felt very big, yet at the same time very small. He was the espada number seven, but somehow he didn’t feel like he was getting the respect he deserved.

(Lol, I had almost forgotten that bounto’s can’t be sensed…)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 1:46 am

The man felt so relieved after finally wining the battle of wits against his own mindless doll. It hushed angrily through the sleeping bag as we walked by. He was wearing formal dress, a hat, tuxedo, the basics with slick black hair and a large grin on his face. Every step contained a bit of a hop in it. The night life was so exciting too. He pulled off his nice fedora and took in a nice sigh of relief. However his sword began to shiver hidden in the sleeping back, as if predicting a long rough night ahead.

“Why hello there” he smiled looking at the very oriental child in front of him. Or at least he was the size of one. His eyes had a bit of a condescending tone. Poor weak little man, he could just see the itching for power in the child's eyes.
Back to top Go down
http://novus.crazy4us.com/
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:57 pm

A sudden voice suddenly startled the young arrancar, looking back at the man in annoyance; he was a bit disturbed seeing as though he didn’t sense him coming. Hiei was very proficient in pesquisa and so it agitated him greatly. Turning around quickly he spoke faster than his brain could stop him. “What do you want?” he asked him sounding somewhat snappy. Blinking twice he took in the man’s fancy appearance, but seeing as though he couldn’t sense his reitsu; he thought that he was some creepy rich man. Though something deep inside him told him not to take him so lightly; it was probably just a hunch, but then again his were normally right. Lifting from his sitting position he stood up leaving his black fan with the dragon designs on the ground.

“Not too many humans would walk on the rooftops, especially on this pretty tall cathedral… I doubt you just came to see the sights…” he muttered only recently noticing that regular humans would not necessarily be roaming around on top of building especially on the roof top of Notre dame and he is definitely for certain that this gentleman is not the bell ringer or whatever that deformed human name was…
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 1:30 am

On his back the sword began to hush raspy and even louder. “And what is such an oriental feminine dressed child doing on top of a roof here” he chuckled. It was fun watching this kid's arrogance grow. He would poke and prod him to see how long it takes for a snip bit of fighting. “You know there are many many strong humans here, you sure you should be out here alone? Wouldn't want to see a small defenseless child die out here in the real world”
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 10:44 pm

Upon hearing the raspy voice, Hiei’s eyes narrowed. “Excuse me?” he asked his tone of voice taking on a angrier tone. He couldn’t believe that this man’s sword was insulting him; of all things a sword insulted him. As the sword chuckled the espadas face became red with anger, it wasn’t that hard to get this espada to crack especially when he was already in a foul mood to begin with. He spoke again causing the arrancar to reach back for his sword. “Defenseless? You have no idea who you are talking to!” he yelled drawing his sword and making a slash towards the man. “I am going to make you eat those words!”

The espada instantly used sonido to reappear from the man’s left, taking his sword he attempted to slash at him seven times, left, right and across his midsection. He remembered the man from a long time ago. He was being bothered by two quincy’s and then this strange bounto appeared and practically single handedly took them on. It’s been a long time since then and now that he was stronger, he was prepared for a rematch.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 1:45 pm

“Heh” the gentleman laughed as he pulled out his blade quickly blocking the slashes to his left with the flat side of his blade. This kid was stronger since their last encounter; however he was still able to take on many at once during that. He would play with this kid first. Due to thinking to deeply, a hit to his right cut his shoulder a bit too deep, another hit to the mid section he blocked with the blade in front of him, his turn to attack. He ducked under another slash and swung the large Double edged blade in an upward curve, at the same time head butting the gut of this child. “My name is Gauge Jackson, I don’t think we ever met” he smiled confidently, he pulled out one of his guns, holding the mighty blade in his other hand. He dashed forward and used blur to appear about 5 feet up in the air upside down, the blade spinning near him however now he held two guns and spun into a barrel roll shooting and raining the bala strengthened bullets below him in the twist, emptying the complete clip.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 8:53 pm

The espada was definitely furious about the whole situation, he didn’t like to be insulted and this man’s sword definitely did a good job insulting him. As he slashed out his sword, the graceful gentleman laughed all the meanwhile as he blocked each strike. It was clear that the man was toying with him; though the spikey haired arrancar didn’t believe he needed to be taking such drastic measures as to jump into his resurreccion form. Not that he felt that he was superior towards the gentleman; he just curious to see the results from how much he had improved from their last challenge. With his eyes gleaming a bright red, he suddenly slashed his sword creating a deep cut into his right shoulder. “Perfect.” He thought as blood splattered from the fresh open wound, the young espada then tried again only to have it blocked. The arrancar wasn’t sure if he had caught him off guard, but he was sure that he was going to keep him on his toes.

For the time being the arrancar was on the offense putting the man on the defense; he planned to keep it that way for the time being till he found another opening to strike down with a more deadly blow, however circumstances had a twist to it for as he attempted yet another slash the man ducked and then slashed back. The arrancars eyes narrowed as he was expecting for the bounto to slash back sooner or later, but he wasn’t quite expecting the head butt. Just as he spanned his zanpakutou in order to block the double edged sword, he felt the man’s head slam into his gut. The unexpected hit sends the arrancar back and onto the floor, but as soon as he hit the floor he was instantly up in the air and onto his feet. The man finally introduced himself as “Gauge Jackson” causing the espada to grunt. “Insult me and then introduce yourself… you got some nerve for a bounto.” He responded as he pulled out his gun. The second the bounto blurred, the espadas eyes were locked on him using his enhanced pesquisa; the arrancar had no idea what was coming until it was already too late. Just as soon as the bounto shot, the espadas eyes slightly widened; he knew the bounto was strong, but he wasn’t expecting the bullets to have been so fast. The young arrancar was definitely lucky that sonido was his vale, or else he would have been in even more excruciating pain. As soon as the gun went off the arrancar did his best to get out of the by using sonido. However a few bullets missed while others made contact indulging the espada into a blanket of smoke.

Reappearing out of the bounto’s right, the arrancar appeared with his reitsu suppressed in order to sneak attack even though he was covered in open wounds and tears; his left sleeve was now missing, his right leg was bleeding and so was his right midsection. Despite this the arrancar was still able to launch his cero oscuro, if dodged the arrancar would instantly use sonido and appear if front of his own blast in order to use cero doble; once using cero doble he would redirect the blast back at the bounto. The cero oscuro is a combination of fire and darkness; once it makes contact it is able to indulge its target in the same colored flames. Making contact or not the espada would rest his sword on his shoulder before speaking. “…Hiei… Espada number seven, we have met before, but we haven’t really spoken towards each other… I don’t easily forget a face… but I can assure you, just because of my number doesn’t mean I’m weak…” he said before drawing his sword again and charging at him. The arrancar yet again used sonido, but this time he reappeared from his left where he scratched he slashed at towards his midsection and as well as the joints in his body keeping a cero charged up for when he finds an opening, he would take it.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 9:31 pm

The man smiled as the oscuras would fired at him, he shifted his weight narrowly dodging it however the second attempt he did not see the cero curve and strike him. He used only moments he had to swing the sword in front of him to lessen the damage. Gauge let go of his blade as he fell to the ground and landed on his feet. The fire scorched at his skin but he didn't bother moving. His face winced with pain, but he still flashed a smile. There would be no point in rolling on the ground, the fire would have to be put out someway. The man began to speak identifying himself as Hiei however the sword Gauge dropped would be nearby behind this arrancar. “Zeige dich Servire la vostra notte Lancelot...” he murmured very lightly but the sword began to respond to his call. He spoke these words while the child spoke with those gaps. The sonido was fast and this gentleman jumped back, the sword was encased on the floor with black energy as his Armored doll rose from the energy. “If you remember faces so much” he spoke while the slashes grazed at his burnt shirt narrowly cutting at his stomach making a thin make. “you would remember that I'm not all you should worry.”

The black knight came into reality, void of complete thought as he merely hushed our a raspy grunt, two long spears in each hand however one of the lances soon changed to an odd blade Gauge disappeared in an instant to be replaced with the knight fight where the gentleman before was standing, a lance in one and and a sword in another. Around the knight, the air seemed to distort as if in a mirage, In a solid wavy motion like space around him fluxed. Energy quickly flickered in his lance that could even be sensed before he swung it out and close range bala speeds and strength, a wave of spiritual energy was sent out of the lance as the knight took one step forward and seemed to disappear almost as if using Blur, however no sound was made, its almost as if for that second his existence was gone as he reappeared behind Hiei, the space in front where he dashed through seemed to ripple a bit like a droplet in water.

The spikes on his back seemed to whip out from his helmet and back towards the ressureccion'ed arrancar, at the same time he slashed his blade outward at the back of this beast. Gauge called out “Meet Lancelot, I'm sure you two have met on...stronger terms than me and you” he smiled.

If the arrancar spun around, the lance would strike against the gut of the arrancar, all the the energy expelling from it would cause slight burns, Gauge was in the background trying to pat the fire off of himself. If the arrancar used sonido at any point, Lancelot would chase after him and continue is rage of attacks.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 10:25 pm

The espada smirked as soon as the bounto dodged his cero; he enjoyed cero doble and was even teaching himself how to increase it into a cero triple. As soon as he dodged the espada was right behind the cero and redirecting it back at the bounto; hitting him point blank if it weren’t for his sword. The espada eyes once again narrowed at this attempt; not too many of his opponents took on his special cero the way he did and on top of it, he thought that the poor fool had even lost his sword in the process.

He had no idea that the bounto didn’t need to have his doll on him in order to release it. the bounto’s expression twisted in pain, yet he still held a flashy smile on his face. A he spoke he noticed that he mumbled something, but he paid no attention as he continued on with his assault. The bounto was good on his feet, thus taking a good distance from him as soon as he used sonido in attempt to butcher him. Though a strong presence instantly caught his attention just as soon as he spoke his last sentence.

Suddenly the bounto was replaced with a fearsome knight, whom’s movements were making it a bit difficult to follow even with having a third sight. The knight had a sword in one hand and a spear in the other, the spear was emitting a high reitsu and the arrancar swore he was going to attack right there and then till suddenly he disappeared. Red eyes widened at the speed and the arrancar instantly turned to receive a stab in the gut. Blood instantly splattered from his wide open wound as well as from his mouth as he was launched against the wall.

The wall cracked upon impact and the espada slid onto the floor leaving blood splattered where he had hit. But as soon as he landing on the ground he was on his feet again with his right arm hugging his stomach. “Bastard…” he muttered. “Don’t think I’m out of this yet, ensatsu kokuryuha!” he called out releasing his resurreccion form and gaining a hollow-like dragon mask that conceals his face. His body instantly became even paler with purple eyes all over him and his eyes became black with red orbs. His small hollow like bone wings bursted becoming much larger as his nails became black and sharper.

His fist suddenly indulged itself in black fire as he charged back at the knight, however in midway of running he stopped short using sonido again to appear from below in order to perform a power punch upper cut right up the knights face. If this were to fail, the arrancar would twist his body in midair and whip lash his tail against its wrist with the sword. He wasn’t sure what was under the armor, but he sure wanted to make it suffer.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyThu Apr 19, 2012 2:01 pm

As the fist of fire reached against under the knight, he hoped up with the fist allowing him to be taken by the hit, pain was not felt even though it did a number to the jaw of Lancelot, he flung himself in the air, in mid flight his lance and sword were engulfed by a black mist as it fused together creating a great sword with a skull like patter from the hilt, the eyes on the hilt began to glow red has a manic shriek left the blade such as a demented laughter, and the blade began to vibrate with intensity as the knight landed and dashed forward. If the eyes were to be looked at, this arrancar’s childhood would appear in his vision however warped and consumed with insanity and fear, the laughing shriek echoed in the area as he swung the blade down, the vibration would make its destructive power double if Hiei tried to dodge, the attack is extended half a foot from vibrated air waves.

The blade then became engulfed in an orange like flame at close range he swung his blade releasing the fire half the speed of bala, however as strong as cero, if the arrancar tried to dodge it by a minimal amount, it would curve its path with its slightly homing capabilities, he swung again releasing another blast of crimson orange fire. He flipped over behind Hiei and swung at his back each attack with all his might.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 8:57 pm

Crimson red eyes narrowed as his fist made contact; he wasn’t expecting the dark knight to take the full blast. Something wasn’t right; Hiei was inexperienced fighter against bounto’s and so this caused him to be very curious. As the knight was in midair the spiky haired arrancar paid close attention as his weapons was indulged by a strange dark cloud of smoke. As soon as the smoke cleared, it revealed a strange looking sword. At first the espada smirked arrogantly at this, but then it instantly disappeared as his eyes caught sight of the swords glowing red eyes.

Blood red eyes instantly widened in shock of what he saw; mere women stood before him holding a lifeless gaze, she was very beautiful yet very pale. Bruises and cuts covered her arms as if she had been trying to kill herself multiple times. Blood red lips slowly opened allowing blood to trickle down the sides of it as she cried out a horrifying shriek. Crimson orbs stared back in fear at the sight when suddenly he felt pain run through his body. The spiky haired arrancar was in shock as he saw a bright crimson colored liquid splatter in midair; he wasn’t sure when he was attacked, but he knew now that he had to be serious unless he wanted that to happen again.

Hiting the floor with a thump he grunted and then jumped back to his feet with a startle as the knight released fire at him, dodging the first blast his eyes narrowed slightly agitated since the blast seemed to keep on following him around. Racing across in attempt to avoid direct hit, he noticed yet another blast of fire heading his way. “Damn…” he muttered and then paused as he was surrounded seeing as though the knight came from behind. Staring in shock, he quickly regained his composer as he used after image in order to leave an image of himself to take the blast from all three angles.

Reappearing from his left, Hiei's whole was indulged in black fire. “Burn in hell!” he screamed as he launched his fire like a flame thrower at the knight. Hit or miss the spiky haired arrancar would materialize the flames so that he can create a sword of black fire as he would attempt to distract him as several pieces of the building would lift at the same time and launch at him in attempt to impale the knight.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 10:05 pm

Lancelot hopped in a back flip over the wave of black fire and met his sword against the child's new black flame weapon. He pushed down on it with great force and hushed out a dark raspy grunt. The vibration would increase impact as the buildings were shot to him. The shards from the building would not pierce his armor but would smack at it causing minor dents, if looked closely, some blood would seep from the seems however the knight didn't even seem to recognize it as he pushed off his blade consumed in the orange crimson flame as he shot again they would move have the speed of bala with destructive force of cero. They shrieking laughter from the still vibrating blade seemed to bounce into the jack o lantern shaped flame balls they flung around with the homing on targeted at Hiei.

At landing he stuck his blade into the ground. An eerie feeling would be felt as 3 skeletons rose from the floor below them, They then fused together create a large 10 foot skeleton. Right away its eye's glew red and shot twin beams, twice the speed of cero with just as much force towards Hiei.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 4:14 pm

As the knight flipped over the espada’s flames, the arrancar growled under his breathe; he may not have been a genius, but then again it didn’t take a genius to tell that this wasn’t really working. Thrusting his flaming sword forward, it was only pushed downwards which didn’t bother him as much since his true intentions were the shards of the building. Little did he know that this surprise attack wouldn’t be taking the toll he was expecting. Red eye slightly widened as the shards did not impale the knight’s armor; he knew this bounto was strong, but he didn’t know he was that much stronger than he was. As the knight pushed off his blade, he launched out yet another ball of fire; paying close attention to this ability he slightly noticed that they looked like something heave seen before, but it was something he knew of the back of his head neither seeing as though he didn’t understand human customs.

Seeing the orange like bala blast come at him, he decided to test it out by launching a bala of his own directly at it. The coalition made an explosion, but at the same time gave the espadas some burns seeing as though the knights crimson flames were stronger than a bala. “Tsk…” he muttered as he survived the explosion just in time to see the knight strike his sword into the ground. A strange and frightening sensation suddenly struck the espadas senses as a small chill ran down his spine; he frowned towards this and then stared in disbelief as three skeletons rose from the floor; the three formed together creating a huge ten foot monster that reminded the espada like a hollow. The arrancar stood at a mere 4’4’’ compared towards the huge creature; though he showed no fear as the twin beams were shot. Taking the attack up close and personal, his invisible arms slightly shimmered as he used them to take a fourth of the damage all the meanwhile as his Jaō Ensatsu Ken took in another fourth of the damage leaving the arrancar to take half the damage.

Red eyes squinted in pain as he felt half of the blasts potential; he hated it, the feeling a being weak. It made him angry yet bitter at the same time; yet the doll was just toying with him. “No… not this time…” Hiei cried out mentally. There were far too many times that he had fought someone stronger than himself and fell at the mercy of his own weakness, but not this time; this time the young child was not willing to go through that same fate, not this time. Red eyes instantly flared as he endured the pain of the beam. Suddenly there was an instant rise in reitsu; through the explosion of the beam a figure appeared before the knight. The figure looked to be around his 20s, standing at 5’11’’. He had serious crimson red eyes just like the child before, and his hair was the same color but was much longer than the child’s. He wore a red band over his forhead with his fringe emerging over it, but his most distinctive feature was his tattered red cape, held in place over his shoulders and lower face by several buckles. Underneath his cape, his attire was black with several straps and buckles also containing a holster for his gun against his right leg, he also had gold hollow like sabatons on his feet and strangely a golden hollow like gauntlet on his right arm. His hollow whole was not visible, but a big thick sword was seeing as though it replaced the blazing sword the child was using.

The strange man instantly slashed his sword out at the skeleton launching an ohio blast point blank at the skeleton. The flames were now hot enough to cause second to third degree burn depending on his target, if the blast destroyed the skeleton or didn’t the figure would pay no attention seeing as though his target was the knight. Using sonido he appeared to have been three times faster than before. With his gun held out at the knight he would shoot at him releasing Ohio balls very similar to the Cero Metralleta, except for the fact that they leave burns behind depending on the Kights durability.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 5:19 pm

The skeleton's final movements was another cero eye beam blast right as it was slashed against the new figure. “heh, so he has a new form” Gauge smiled with enthusiasm as the skeleton crumbled. The attacks were then fired at Lancelot himself. Lancelot took the first blasts that scorched through his armor leaving minor burns. Blood came out from the whole of the helm as one blast thumped hard on his gut. Gauge muttered under his breath “Lancelot may not feel pain..but he can only take so much.” Gauge had to resort to their final move. He blurred on top of Lancelot and fired both of his guns emptying the clip on Hiei. At the same time Lancelot fired two of the Flame balls before darkness engulfed them both. Things got fuzzy for Gauge then, as a young regal looking man appeared in his head. He knelt down before him and stated his name as Lancelot. The last time they used this move they both forgot their identities, it was good that he learned to introduce himself to not forget himself. “Here we are again, my name is Gauge” he said with a sigh as they looked at a screen in the head with a view point.

The darkness bursted out showing a knight with a black shroud like cape. The armor seemed different and the blade was jagged. The helmet was now gone revealing a young looking man with long black hair. “Thee name is Sir Lancelot” he introduced himself as he disappeared using the move the knight did before to jump through space. An odd aura was excreting from his armor that made it seem it was distorting space minorly. Red liquid dripped off the tip of the blade slightly and it seemed from the decay8ing bone, the energy of death was being absorbed by this new man. “Thy will shalt be vanquished” he gave that same cocky grin that Gauge gave the child arrancar before. Although he still stood taller at six foot one. Soon red energy that was still unsenseable quickly entered the ground and blasted upward from under Hiei with the force of Gran rey cero. At the same time he had his blade ready to swing with energy gathering around it that could be felt, he whipped it out just as the eruption happened with the power of cero, then dashed forward.

He used spacial leap to appear 4 feet to the left of Hiei and slashed out his blade, If it were attempt to dodge, the blade would extend a complete 8 feet. The blade would be in sections connected by a chain as strong as the blade to make its length 8 feet with the blade tipped Red poison, witch would make all cuts on Hiei's body excrete blood faster than average since it thinned it. For 2 posts. He then pushed forward rushing an elbow at his gut. “Thy is strong yes? Then Thy will fight harder” His tongue sounded more ancient England, as if he were in an age he does not belong in.

Inside his mind Gauge and Lancelot individually watched the events fold, Lancelot being dominate in possession. “What the hell, we don't say 'Thy' in today's world” Gauge complained. “Your making me sound like a buffoon” Lancelot sighed “Thy whilst watch thee tongue” he responded. “LISTEN TO YOURSELF! I can't even understand you, UGH I liked it better when you had no mind” Gauge was frustrated.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm

The shadowy figure was hit with the cero beam in order to destroy the skeletal figure; when he used sonido to appear before the knight, he had most of his outfit somewhat shredded and burned except for the red scarf that slightly covered his face. Launching out his attack on the knight; he could see from the corner of his eye Gauge’s bright smile. The knight took a couple of hits which left it covered in minor burns; he was also bleeding which led the much more mature arrancar to notice that he wasn’t one who would react to pain. “I see so you don’t feel pain…” the arrancar said in a cold but stern voice. The bounto suddenly spoke up responding that he may not have been able to feel pain, but there was only so much he could take. Keeping a stern expression the arrancar flipped backwards and in a kneeling position as he watched as the man in the nice suit blurred on top of his doll.

As soon as the man took aim, fourteen strange looking arms appeared out of nowhere they were each around sixteen feet long; one of the hands instantly took hold of his large sword. The sword was divided into six parts which only six of the fourteen hands had in each hand; as the man fired at the espada, the knight also fired causing ten of the fourteen hands to react. Still on his knees the six hands that had the sword pieces began to deflect Gauges bullets while four of the defensive hands took on the fire balls; two hands per fire ball causing a small explosion. Cold red eyes slightly narrowed as the fusion sword was put back together and attached back towards his back; two of his defensive vectors were gone and as for the bounto, the two were consumed by darkness. The arrancar didn’t attack just yet; he wanted to see what the two were doing. The dark mist cleared revealing a knight with a black cape and long black hair. “Interesting…” the arrancar thought as he took in each detail of the strange fusion.

The knight introduced himself as Sir Lancelot and in response the arrancar stood up straight. “Greetings, Sir Lancelot… my name is Vincent…” he responded slowly yet softly (Hiei is Japanese for Vincent, which he only uses the name Vincent in segunda.) as the knight disappeared using a familiar ability that he used earlier. The espadas third eye instantly glowed from underneath the red bandana; danger was approaching. The aura the espada felt was making him slightly disoriented as the red liquid dripped off the blade; catching a glimpse of the man’s creepy grin, the espada suddenly froze as from under him a strong force consumed the arrancar. A startled cry was heard in the explosion, the arrancar slid to the side clutching his left leg that had been completely messed up; this wasn’t very good at all seeing as though he needed his legs to use his speed. Looking up in time he caught sight of the knight towards his left; the man slashed his blade forward at the same time as Hiei charged up his right hand. As the slash made contact, the arrancar launched point blank an Ohio Bomb sending out an 8 ratios shock-wave of darkness.

The poison instantly entered his system and a hit to the gut knocked him back and off his sword, falling backwards he used his left hand to toss himself back on his feet but due to his leg he slightly grunted and then hissed at the pain. Blood began to trickle much faster down his leg making him feel very wary as he was losing a lot of blood. The knight told him that he needed to fight harder and the arrancar responded not with words but with his reitsu. As his reitsu rose the arrancar launched himself forward as his body was emitting a purple like electricity as he got close enough he instantly vanished in order to appear from above and launching a long ranged attack at close range which would be very dangerous for both the knight and himself since he was shooting an enormous amount of Ohio .This move is very similar to the hado 63 raikoho, but is called the ohio strike; despite his strange approach he would have eight vectors two on each hand and leg in order to hold him down to be impaled.

(“What the hell, we don't say 'Thy' in today's world” LMFAO)
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyThu Apr 26, 2012 9:44 pm

Lancelot did not see the explosion coming as it engulfed him. Pain, something he hasn't felt in so long was now all around him. It hurt more than it should have, almost as if his body were inviting such a horrific experience. “ARRGHH!” he grounded as he disappeared again appearing in front of Vincent. “Thou whilst seese thy offense” he was angry now bringing his blade down over head a lot stronger than normal. Then the blade glew dark black and sent a wave that would not be felt, Around them the distance faded making it seem as if they were trapped, which they were. “Loop Doome” he muttered after bouncing back. Energy formed visable around his hand creating a small knife, he tossed it back very fast behind him, It flung into the darkness and from their position, it would come out of the loop right behind Vincent. He snapped his fingers as if he regained his composure. The knife would be close to Vincent original position at this time, whether he dodged it or not the knife would erupt with the force of a cero. He then dashed forward towards Vincent. There wasn't much places to hide. The dome expanded its total 20yards.

Inside Gauge's mind was another story going on. Gauge felt all damage on Lancelot and winced to his knees in pain. “What the...hell” he managed as he tried to regain his composure. The damage was average he would definitely live, however the pain was stronger. “Thou shalt not move so” Lancelot spoke. Some times Gauge couldn't understand however in translation he was not to move that much. Lancelot was in focus working on this fight since he had control. Only his mind felt the pain, however Gauge had the literal wounds on pain on him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 4:47 pm

Jumping back the espada slightly panted, for split second his vision blurred and returned to normal. The explosion he made consumed the both of them; it was the price to pay for using a long raged attack up close. Now with even more fresh open wounds; the poison was now taking his toll causing him to bleed a lot faster than what he should. Upon seeing the man reappearing in front of him, his eyes went wide in shock; if it weren’t for his pesquisa that blade would have impaled him. The large sword was brought down in defense against the knight’s sword; the impact pushed the espada back and even hurt his hands that were gripping his own sword. The knight’s sword suddenly glowed as he shot this dark wave, the espada tried to block it but it just went right through him. At first he seemed confused because he was not in pain, but then as the place around them began to fade he knew that something was wrong.

“Loop Doome” the man muttered as he jumped back and summoned a small knife; the espadas eyes slightly narrowed as he looked at the knife and then he raised an eyebrow as the knight tossed it into the darkness. “It isn’t wise to close the distance between us…” he softly whispered as he sensed the knife coming from behind, turning to dodge the man snapped his fingers increasing the speed. His dark vectors suddenly lifted to block/catch the knife, but then again his vision blurred losing concentration over the arms and feeling the full impact of the explosion. A startled scream of pain escaped the espada’s lips as he fell backwards, he was losing way too much blood now and he knew that if he didn’t do something soon he was doomed. Vincent now had a huge dent in his stomach; the explosion had torn most of his black outfit revealing his hollow hole located where his heart was supposed to be. Panting he saw the knight dash forward at him; there wasn’t much space to move and the espada was now running out of reitsu.

“As I said… it isn’t wise to close the distance between us…” he muttered as his body emitted an intensive reitsu. His hollow arm suddenly caught on black fire as the atmosphere became very hot. “I have a tendency to take my enemies down with me…” he commented as he summoned a dark creature from the pits of the underworld. A black dragon made of ohio was summoned in the small area; this ability was the espadas most strongest ability, though it was never used before in such a closed up atmosphere. The dragon roared ferociously as it was launched.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:59 pm

The Dragon sure surprised Lancelot. However two things this Vincent didn't know, Close distance was his best friend. Lancelot took his right hand and punched the Dragon square in the face. The right hand would absorb spiritual energy that attempted to harm him. He then dashed back and lifted his blade onto his shoulder. “Thy dost not knoweth?” He smiled confidently. “I am Sir Lancelot” he swung his blade as energy as fast and strong as bala flung out at the dragon and Vincent. “Slayer of the mighty Dragon” He dashed forward holding the blade in his now left hand. Then a ghastly figure appeared behind him and entered into the knights body. Blood lust filled his soul. In his mind a third appearance made its way, A demon that tried to take control of the body, Gauge punched the demon square in the face as Lancelot Punched the dragon of Ohio again. The speed was doubled now, Lancelot moving extremely fast, He smashed the blade into the ground as death would be smelled. Six zombies half decayed rose from the depths of earth, each equal to 3-1 however they dashed at fast speeds, The figure left Lancelot's body and possessed one of the zombies whose speed was now faster, If any of them touched the many open wounds on Vincent's body, some bad things would definitely happen. Every post these zombies breathe for, 2 cero's worth of spiritual energy would transfer from Vincent to Lancelot and Gauge. Loop doome making it possible to attack from any side but down. Lancelot took to blade and whipped it at the dragon, a spike flying off it containing Blue and Yellow liquids. If poison could effect this beast, he would loose spiritual pressure faster and be much less pain tolerant. “Thy shall kneel before me!” He shouted as he kicked the dragon. The flame was painful, he felt none with the protection of his hand, but kicks and just being near he would feel the effects, the armor protected from the decaying process however his face seemed to be getting first degree burns close to second. His whole body was feeling hot. Gauge on the inside was sweating up a storm, he could fee the face and yelled again at Lancelot “MY BEAUTIFAL FACE!” he was mad, however closer look the body would slowly heal. The zombies provided a death source to be leached from as slowly regenerated. Lancelot was not stopping until this beast surrendered.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyTue May 08, 2012 3:30 pm

(I’m sorry, it was my fault for not explaining that the technique right. The dragon is not real, if anything it is like launching a cero oscura in form of a dragon.)

The dragon was slammed in the face, but being an energy based technique it had no sense of pain; though the reitsu it emitted was indeed absorbed causing the espada to slightly blink in disbelief. He was now panting seeing as though the dragon was consuming most of his reistu and due to the small space he couldn’t release it completely. As the dragon crashed its head down in the ground the knight dashed back as he spoke, crimson eyes glared; in normal situations Hiei would lose complete control over the dragon, but seeing as though he was Vincent he was able to keep control for a determined range. As the night flung his attack the espada used the dragon that he still couldn’t completely release in order to take the blow for him. The massive explosion caused minor burns, but Vincent was more preoccupied with the bleeding seeing as though he wasn’t going to last long without blood.

The knight was then in front of his dragon again and with a mighty punched slammed it so hard that the whole body rumbled and seeing as though it was still attached to Vincent’s right arm; the bone snapped causing a sudden scream to slip through the espadas lips. He was in excruciating pain, there was no way he could release the dragon without taking half of the blast himself and his already damaged arm was snapped in two. The arrancar felt a sickening feeling down his gut, but he couldn’t tell if it was because the scent he picked up or if it was because he was in deep shit. Six dead like beings rose from the ground and dashed forward at high speeds; though in pain the arrancar quickly used his vectors to tear them apart. However Hiei had never once heard of a zombie before and didn’t know that there were pacific ways to kill them and so as much as there were two heads flying, bits and pieces of the body such as intestines arms and even legs. A zombie that had both its arms teared off surprised him on the side and despite the fact that he sensed it; his vision blurred again due to the loss of blood therefor he was bitten on the shoulder as another one sneaked up from the floor with no legs and snagged onto his wounded leg. The arrancar grunted as he couldn’t move, his vision wasn’t clearing and he could feel his dragon being slammed around.

The knight called out saying how he should bow before him and that’s when Vincent finally snapped. “Never!” he cried out as he finally self-destructed his own dragon consuming both of them in the massive explosion. Nothing… the espada felt nothing for a brief moment until he hit the floor, his right arm was twisted in an unnormal way and his golden hollow gauntlet was cracked. Covered in his own blood he didn’t move, he just lied there like a rag doll. He was a bit surprised that he felt nothing, but as he slowly felt himself going conscious; there was a sickening painful feeling through his whole body. Opening his eyes he found himself lying on his stomach, he only had four vectors left which dangled around him as he slowly tried to push himself up with his left hand only to fall back down.
Back to top Go down
Kano
Founder
Kano

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyTue May 08, 2012 9:10 pm

The explosion hurt. That was the only word Gauge could describe as his body rattled with the pain. Lancelot almost bit his own tongue containing the pain from his vocals. Half his face began to bleed as some of his armor was cracked with blood dripping from them. If it weren't for him gaining 2 ½ of cero from the bite, he may have been down to his own knees. He stood strong above Vincent, his face straight however inside he felt more pain than the average person would feel from that explosion. He looked over at Vincent, probably in even more so pain. He wasn't sure if the arrancar was unconscious at this time after dropping to his face. Lancelot lifted the blade and struck it next to Vincent's head with a smile. “Thou shalt surrender to their knees, rather than fall to their face. You continued even after Thee recommended the end. Thou shalt pay pension for damages on Thy body” his voice was angry and serious. The poison would be gone at this point, however the tip of the blade now had a new color to it. It seemed almost a combination of purple and yellow, he lifted the blade up and it shot out at bala speeds aimed at the mid back of the down arrancar. If struck the flu and pain venom would inject in his body. “Thou shalt feel the pain Sir Gauge feels, the pain you hath started.” it would not kill the arrancar, he made sure of that as he slowly turned around, a new blade regrew, after the explosion Loop Doome would have been destroyed. He gazed at the starlight. “Strength is not achieved through ruthless blood lust, and the refusal to surrender. It is achieved through knowing when a loss is a loss, to learn from they mistakes, and win the next time. One shalt not giveth thee life away to preserve a win, otherwise thout will suffer twice the loss they would have. If thout giveth up, I would not have made thy suffer. Learn and survive, take pride in thy life and become stronger, not sacrifice everything to become victorious.” he walked away Gauge in the mind was finally tolerating the decreasing damage. He would still be sore for a long time after. But Lancelot proved victorious. Lancelot was working hard not to limp. He sheathed the sword and left before the full pain hit him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:51 pm

Vincent felt pathetic as he lied there, a shadow suddenly came over him and he found himself looking up at the dark knight he felt his heart almost stop. Staring for a brief moment up at the knight, he caught sight of the blade. Closing his eyes he embraced himself for death when all of a sudden he heard the blade slam down, but he felt no pain. Slowly looking back up he hid his face with his hair, the blade was right beside him and them knight was wielding a smile. The espada was shocked; this was obviously not the reaction he was expecting.

Confused red eyes stared back at him trying to understand why he didn’t kill him. As the man spoke he did his best to hear him out, his stern voice sounded very angry as he took his blade and took aim. Watching attentively, two of his vectors slowly attempted to push him up as the other two lifted defensively as the combination of yellow and purle blast was launched. The blast completely destroyed the extra hands and partially wounded his back; the espada slightly hissed in pain as the poison was inflicted into his body. The remaining vectors suddenly vanished as so was his reitsu.

Panting the arrancar pushed himself into a sitting position as to not look pathetic, but as soon as he did the man turned around and spoke about strength. He didn’t really understand; not because he was passing out though, but because in hueco mundo ruthless blood lust was the only way to survive. Learn and survive? It was an interesting lesson one could learn from their opponent. As the man began to walk away, the espada glowed as he was reduced back to his previous self. Crimson eyes stared back warily in confusion, his clothes were now torn and he felt much worse than he looked.

Sighing to himself he began to ponder about what the man had just said; taking his sword he used it as a walking stick in order to reach a safer zone as his wounds began to heal. He knew he needed medical care, but he didn’t mind seeing as though his fraccion would be there very soon and she was the best medic he knew. Closing his eyes he suddenly began to realize that he wasn’t dead, that somehow even with all the reitsu that was sucked from him he was still alive. It made him wonder, but all of that disappeared as he fell into a deep slumber…

End thread….
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tear up match Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tear up match   Tear up match Empty

Back to top Go down

Tear up match
Page 1 of 1