Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) I_vote_lcapZetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) I_voting_barZetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) I_vote_lcapZetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) I_voting_barZetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Empty
PostSubject: Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)   Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) EmptyWed Apr 11, 2012 9:16 pm

Name: Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)

Type: Hado

Number: Hado #97

Incantation: I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea. I am cast to prison at a crippled demons plea. The Demon has 3 faces all are laughing AT ME. The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride. The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry. The Judge locks now the metal tomb where i am meant to die. But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell. My wit is steele; My blade is wet; So sound the reapers bell. Banker, General, and Judge YOU ALL SHALL BURN IN HELL!

Description: My best description will be in the example are below the "Who can use it"

Who can use it: Only Yuki, my final character.

Example of Usage:

Yuki is inside the Maggots Nest, waiting for her demise. Then her Zanpakuto Spirit spoke to her, "Destroy... Destroy to your hearts content." And with those words, Yuki's other side was released, known as The Creeper.

Yuki then talks to the other inmates of the Maggots nest, asking them to provide a distraction so that she can start a Coup de Tat. As soon as she talks to the inmates and forces them to agree with her, she stands in the center of the room, waiting for the Shinigami to take their break. As soon as all of the shinigami leave to have their break, Yuki has the inmates form a circle around her, giving her a pocket of space with a 5 foot radius all around.

She then starts chanting... She was chanting, "I had a perfect nightmare on a starry torrid sea. I am cast to prison at a crippled demons plea. The Demon has 3 faces all are laughing AT ME. The Banker with his filthy lucre sets the game astride. " After chanting the sentence about the banker, a little golden orb forms 3 feet above Yuki's head, but 2 feet in front of her. She then continues chanting, "The General with raging might lets forth a battle cry." A red orb now forms, but compared to the Golden orb in its 12 o clock position, the Red orb was in the 7 o clock position. She continues chanting, "The Judge locks now the metal tomb where i am meant to die." A blue orb now forms in the 5 o clock position.

Then Shinigami started coming back into the maggots nest, trying to charge through all of the inmates surrounding Yuki, but only to witness Rapture... Yuki then continues to chant, "But vengeance is a brutal beast not held by any cell. My wit is steele; My blade is wet; So sound the reapers bell." At this point, all of the orbs were spinning at high velocity in the area they were made in, like of a shape of a Ferris wheel, but the orbs were circling around that area so fast that it looked like the orbs were linked together. Then Yuki smiles as she finishes the chant, "Banker, General, and Judge YOU ALL SHALL BURN IN HELL! Hado #95, Zetsubō no kanki!"

Then the rapture was released... The three orbs then shot into the center of where they were spinning around, causing a huge 40 foot diameter beam to shpot up through the exit of the maggots nest. It stretched out a good 100 ft and practically disintegrated everything it touched. It barely reaches the surface. The shockwave of the blast knocked everyone except Yuki unconcious. Yuki strips down and takes the robes of another shinigami. She then puts the robes of the Maggots Nest Inmates on the girl that she had taken the Shinigami robes from. Yuki starts to puke blood, which was a side-effect of the kido. She barely walks up and out of the Maggots Nest. She can sense other shinigami coming. She knew that she had to hide, so she opened a sewer grate, hopped in it, and closed it. As soon as Yuki reaches the Sewer floor, she pukes a bit more blood. She then walks into the sewers for a good 4 minutes (posts). Suddenly, she becomes lightheaded. She falls down, pukes a bit more blood, and passes out. The last thought that Yuki had was, 'If only I was using my Bankai, then I wouldn't be puking blood or passing ou-'... She then passes out...

And passes back into reality, where she is still in the Maggot's nest with a couple of idiots thinking that they could catch her off guard and do naughty things to her... Ten minutes later, she was talking to a guard [Something about self defense] as 2 other shinigami clean up the raggled remains of the unconcious idiots. And so the adventure of her life continues...
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)   Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) EmptySun May 20, 2012 8:42 am

once again I point out that the use of kidou in the maggots nest is impossible..just like I pointed it out in ROTR.

Once again however.. this is approved as long as I'm informed of when your fuckin using it so I can make sure you use it when you actually have the power to do so r.r lol.

Have fun with Yuki.
Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Fritz
Staff
Fritz

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 250 Points

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)   Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) EmptyWed Jun 06, 2012 2:33 am

(The RP sample was a dream... Nothing but a dream, Rena Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)   Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair) Empty

Back to top Go down

Zetsubō no kanki (Rapture of Despair)
Page 1 of 1