Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) I_vote_lcapBrom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) I_voting_barBrom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) I_vote_lcapBrom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) I_voting_barBrom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Empty
PostSubject: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) EmptyThu Apr 12, 2012 10:51 pm

Xull came out form hell once more in the human world is was in a large Forest of some shot the tress were old and many, they seem to be Red wood threes xull floated upto the top to see his surroundings he notice there was a valley to the easy of were is was that was the only way in and out all the other directions were block of by mountains.

Xull came back down and started a fire by forming a super sharp great sword a swung like it was as lite as a feather the first swing threw the the base of the giant Red-wood second cleaved in half then Xull began to swing so fast it blurred into a line of metal ,chopping the three into 6ft long pieces he use to start his camp fire he then let his great sword disintegrate and formed to small pieces to spark up a small fire until it grew enough for the 6'ft long pieces of red wood to be use on the fire.
Xull Sat there look threw the tree's admiring the moon in all its glory remember the day of his human life which he missed from time to time. Xull sat and wait he saw a dear run past he shot a bala speed spike into the dear's neck. he skinned the dear with his daggers he was careful he praises the old god from his human life made a spit to cook the dear on. xull took time care when it came to cooking the meat.
After his dinner as the fire died down to embers he hear movement in the woodland but he did not move he just sat and staired at the moon as it was slowly disappearing behind the mountains.Xull sat and wait to see who or what approached him.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 6:38 pm

Roaming through the forest was a very strange looking fox; it was orange, red brown white black and even gold. It was really small and had a very long fluffy tail. The fluffy animal sniffed the air before taking off again. Emerald green eyes blinked curiously around the forest until suddenly he caught scent of a very familiar aroma. Slightly growling the fox gracefully trotted over towards the sinner whom seemed to have been sitting and staring at the moon. At first the fox was silence almost motionless, but as he slowly began to approach him his ears began to perch back in defense.

Though the fox looked harmless enough, he was indeed a shinigami in disguise; after hearing that there was a sinner in the area, the lieutenant of squad nine decided that he would investigate it seeing as though he wasn’t committing any trouble… yet. Though he wasn’t supposed to be in the world of the living, the fox didn’t want to appear as a threat until after he figures out his reasoning for being here.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 7:11 pm

Xull sat and stared at at the moon, he though he smelt something his snapped to a standing position looking for the cause of his paranoia, he looks to the edge or the light giving off by the fire he had made. Xull still uneasy decide to leave meat by the edges of the light to see if it was an animal or just his paranoia acting up, hell was not easy for to keep ones sanity which Xull lost but slow put back together he was never really the same person.

Xull sat back down and stared at the moon, crimson tears falling form his eye missing his beloved wife,quickly sorrow became anger and Xull let out a thunderous roar stud up and began to pace around . Xull began punching trees and screaming as his head reminded him of his loss. He was slowly cracking up again this happened often.
Xull stated to attack the tree with actual force now breaking them,slowly extending his camp site.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 6:51 pm

The fox watched curiously from a pretty good angle; though he wasn’t very visible, he had a good sight of the man. Upon seeing the blood red tears, the fox’s eyes slight narrowed in confusion. He hadn’t seen tears of blood before though he had heard stories of them and so it slightly peaked his interests till suddenly the man began to lose it as. He seemed very angry, but at the same time sad as he let out a cry and began to strike out at a tree. Being able to wield plants; Kurama didn’t think that he should take his anger out on a tree, but then again it was better a tree than a human.

Coming out from hiding, the fox transformed into a shinigami (With clothes on unlike Yoruichi). He looked to be around seventeen years old with a very thin body and pinkish skin, his appearance very much resembled a rose for he had bright emerald green eyes with thick long eyelashes and as well as long vibrant red hair, with two long forelocks on both shoulder and the rest on his back. He had a soft aroma of roses and looked quite femine though what stuck out the most was the fact that he had animal like features. He had two big black fox ears, a really long fluffy fox tail that looked much bigger than his body, black paw like feet and black sharp fingernails.

Besides his uniform, the red head also wore an oversize sleeved lab coat, a bell attached to a big nice red ribbon around his neck and no shoes. “Don’t mean to be a bother, but might I ask you if you are alright?” he asked the man though he was an enemy. Kurama may have been cut throught in battle, but in general he is very kind to others unless he feels threatened.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) EmptyMon Apr 30, 2012 4:33 pm

Xull picturing all the faces of his tormentors as he punch a hole in the three Xull heard rustling of leaves and ferns. he began to turn around when he seen out of the corner of his eye a fox turn into a youngish boy. the boy in shinigami uniform ask if he was alright? xull was unsure how to answer and begain to think
" maybe his trying to find a weakness , wait what if he was watching the hole time what should i do what if he has others in the from of animals too?but what if he is just being nice, or being nice to confuse me?"
well this was going on xull would drop to his knees and appear to be in pain as if he had something clawing at the inside of his head.
he his starts to speak in only a whisper but become louder as he approaches the boy
"why are you asking are you and other hear to hurt me?why are you being nice to me?why ? why ? why ? why is she dead and i am still here WHY? WHY? WHY?"
as Xull is saying this he approaches the boy then collapses to his knees at the boys feet, because of Xull huge height he would know be just a little smaller then the buy , Xull while on his knee would remain there in an unconscious like state and repeating these words
"why ? why is she gone?,why am i here? why are you nice to me?" over and over as if stuck in a loop xull's nuclear green eyes going deep like they are hollow as if he has already left his boy.
Back to top Go down
Sugerbliss
Platinum Member
Sugerbliss

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) EmptyWed May 09, 2012 4:49 pm

Kurama watched in confusion; his emerald green eyes keeping a calm focus as the man looks back at him. He couldn’t really tell what he was thinking, but he knew that the sinner wouldn’t be too trusting even though he himself should be careful seeing as though the other man was from hell. Looking down at the whole in the ground he could see that the sinner could easily overwhelm him with his brute strength if he wanted to, however he stayed calm keeping his same composer.

The sinner suddenly dropped to his knees in pain, a bit stunned at this sudden outburst the fox got a bit closer to see if he was alright. He suddenly began to whisper, which was no problem for Kurama to hear with his fox like ears. He questioned him about why he was asking and if he was there to hurt him, Kurama had a calm but confused expression as a reaction to this. The sinner soon began to approach him and the fox’s ears flattened as he somewhat inched away from him; he was unsure of the sinners intentions and so he was better safe than sorry especially seeing as though the man was pretty big from up close.

The sinner then suddenly fell to his knees repeating over and over again about the same questions. It didn’t take long for Kurama to realize that he was unconscious; walking a bit closer he suddenly bend down to get a better look at the sinners face. With his face just inches away from the sinner, he then moved back and gently lied the sinner down in a more comfortable position to rest. Sure Kurama could just kill him there and then, but he didn’t do so; this sinner seemed a bit different from the ones he was used to. Walking towards the fire, he soon made a nice herbal tea from the plants he had found in the forest.

It was beginning to get a bit chilly and so the fox placed his jacket over the sleeping man after dealing with his injuries if they were any; the fox was known very well for his kindness and though he was very ruthless with his enemies, it is only when they start the fight that he shows that side of him. Kneeling down near the fire, he waited patiently for the sinner to awake again in order to speak to him before taking any action.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)   Brom and SugerBliss (only  , well for now) Empty

Back to top Go down

Brom and SugerBliss (only , well for now)
Page 1 of 1