Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) I_vote_lcapXull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) I_voting_barXull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) I_vote_lcapXull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) I_voting_barXull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Empty
PostSubject: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyWed Mar 28, 2012 2:01 am

Xull sat atop of what was once a brilliant temple back in the days he was a human, he held no remorse for what he had done the death of his beloved Lunai was more than his mentality could bear so he snapped
xull began to kill all in his path look around remembering things as they once were Xull laughed to himself he was remembering how he slaughter all the women and children first just as the men returned and so doing sealed his own faith,
but it was ok he had excepted that he was bound for hell, Xull never thought he would feel the warmth of the sun on his skin, but now he only craved one thing and one thing only death to all but he master. he hungered for it all he knew know why his Master gave him the tile of Sin of Avarice, he was greed incarnate he wanted it all.
lost in though Xull was atop the ancient ruin of his past life , looking only at the moon he loved and the moon even since he was a child.
Xull looked and waited for what he could not tell but it was quite it was never quite in the rain forest, it was the calm before the storm but who was the one that brought the storm he wondered.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 10 Points

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:10 am

Jun Tomoshibi wondered why would this thing, this sinner be in the middle of nowhere. In a South American rainforest. According to their data, it was just as strong as he. But with the Sinner's natural popensity for being tougher, he was armed to the teeth. A shield generator in the form of a wrist watch, a Phantom Faze device at a belt loop. Four viles of green needles that was an antedote to the two gas viles he had on his belt, two containers with a vibrosword, five vibroknives, a pistol, shotgun, bazooka, and a sniper rifle in one and the other containing all of the elemental shurikan, three of each, plus a reiatsu grenade. He had no extra clips for his guns.

The blond stopped, seeing someone on top of the temple. He took out a sniper rifle and aimed it at it. There was a man, sinner from the mask and cloak. Jun took aim and fired. The beam was just as strong as a cero, but the concentration of it made it very likely to shatter through defenses of any kind. If it did hit, there would be no explosion, just a through and through shot. Now, to see what a Sinner got to offer in terms of combat ability...
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyThu Mar 29, 2012 1:40 am

As xull was stairing around looking down from the temple he saw flash then the bang came he was shot by a powerful shot "must've be a long ranged weapon" Xull, he looked at his arm his skin was pealing off from where he tried to minimize the damage his metalic under skin how ever was unharmed, Xull eyes snapped back to the man, and a man he just was although he was armed to the teeth, with evil grin Xull
in a flash Xull was closer to the human
xull opened with a bow and spoke " i am Xull.. The sin of avarice i want you ... DEAD!! i will get want i want"
Xull spun releasing spikes and a bullet like speed.If non connect Xull stops spinning drops to the ground heavily making a small tremor. xull looks up evil grin worn as metal hands reach from under the mans body trying to drag him down .if this doe s not hit, xull moves side to side like a boxer to see what his opposition does now
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 12:27 am

(OOC: His accuracy isn't the best, granted, but it is a forest though plus it's night out, he would be hard to spot, despite his bright colored clothing, even with night vision or infrared sight. Then when you add in distance...yeah, I don't see it. Also, kind of hard to tell he's armed to the teeth when most of his weapons are either disguised as nothing more than accessaries or out of sight in two circular devices clipped to his belt. Know the difference between in character knowledge and out of character knowledge. That's something called metagame. Some abilities might allow it, but only very slight things, such as Raiden's eyesight giving him exact power levels of even bounto or anything he sees. You are on top of a temple, in the open, and since the moon is out, you would be pretty easy to spot. Otherwise, I would have had to use the Visor device to see you. I'll try to work with what you give me, but you need to be more specific and a little more realistic, I'm pretty far from you...well, was. I'm also confused on that metallic skin, you should explain something like that as it seems like an ability. Plus your moves are confusing, how do you drag me down when we're on the same ground? And what purpose does the weaving back and forth serves if you're not rushing me trying to punch my face in? Please keep in mind of those types of things as you're doing your attacks/counterattacks. It's okay to not finish it to see how he reacts, but if you don't specify some things, you just make your character look like an idiot (like the moving side to side part). Just saying is all.)

Jun mostly missed. He wasn't sure, he wasn't an expert marksman. Still, the blond started moving away, lowering his power as much as he could. But the being started moving. Jun fired another hasty shot from the rifle, but it missed. Jun blurred out into the open, still pointing the rifle at the being, twenty feet in front of him. It bowed to him and gave out a brief introduction. Then lashed out.

The boy blurred back and spun the rifle, still getting a few spikes scratching his legs , arms, shoulders, and one even clipped his ear. Minor wounds though. But more kept coming, thus he kept moving back. Once he got behind a chest high wall, he just stayed there, waiting for the guy to stop launching spikes. He took out one of his two gas vials, and tosse one of them back. He also stuck himself with a needle. When the vial breaks, the gas will spread and would cause phantom pains and a really itchy rash in random spots, plus diaherria, for three posts, if inhaled. Jun would be immune to it thanks to the antedote he stuck himself with. Now to wait and see...

(OOC: Also, periods, please? At least more often? Basic sentence structuring? I understand if English isn't your strong suit, and even if you're just learning the language, but seriously, please take lessons in what we're typing and the basic things we do. Readability is just as important as RP skill.)
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyFri Mar 30, 2012 1:45 am

As xull advanced towards the man whom was hiding behind a well a glass vial came at him it land but a fee fett away from him. Xull jumped back and took off his clocke fell off to reveal
Xulls eyes are bright green in color, his hair long straight and purple. He has a tattoo of a ouroboros, a dragon biting its own tail and a symbol of infinity, around his right eye. His skin is chalky grey, and he looks as if he’s an undead, because of the metallic under skin. He’s large and heavily muscled, with broad shoulders, a barrel chest and thick arms and legs. He might resemble an 8th foot wall of muscle and metal.:A black tank top, with a knee length leather jacket that has a deep hood, with a peaked tip, with red straps on the jacket. Blue jeans with the knees torn out, and heavy red boots that has several matal straps and clasps.
As xull lands he pulls his skin back on his arm to were is should and moles a metal plate over it , to both let it heal and protect it. xull looks back up tp notice the gas has spread he wondered "how the gas would effect him he knew it would kill him outright but was courious to see what effect might take place it could never be as bad as the maza of hell"
xull spoke "ok Boy come on out i will take you on even under the effect
of your little gas cloud"

as he said this Xull walked into the middle of the fast expanding gas cloud and inhaled deeply, he knew he would have to go into is at some stage as the wind was picking up.
he ran towards the wall where the vile came from with his daggers in hand sliced through the wall, he felt funny then turned feel like a cut had fromed on his back .but when he looked there was no one there he was get confused he could concentrate on the riatsu anymore he just looked around aimlessly for his enemy .
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptySat Mar 31, 2012 3:04 am

The spikes suddenly stopped, and then nothing. Then the guy spoke. Jun grinned. Staying low, he blurred three times to be in the shadow of an entrance. When he looked, he saw the vile creature destroy the wall he was formerly hiding behind. The blond raised the rifle, three shots left. The rifle was also just inside the temple, so it would also not be seen. The boy aimed at the chest of Xull, and fired. "You want me, come and get me!"

Jun retreated further into the temple. One thing about the civilization the made it, in times when the full moon was out, it helped illuminate the inside. Jun was glad for it. He already regretted not having the visor device. He blurred, making different twists and turns, only stopping twice more to fire the sniper rifle behind him. Mostly so the sinner would follow him. After putting the sniper rifle away, having exhausted all of his ammo, Jun brought out a shotgon with a ten round magazine. He was ten feet away from the corner, and aimed the shotgun in that direction. When the sinner came around it, Jun would fire, launching several bala strength and speed pellats what was also very mildly explosive at him. And in such close quarters, it would be very hard to dodge them all, especially at that distance.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 1:07 am

Xull was weaving and turning around and around with the phantom pains, his skin flet like it was on fire with itches and spots, Xull belly was felling queasily went he took a bullet to his chest he step back a passe .Xull searched for the origin of the shot the temple entrance.
Xull sluggestly follow after the boy the pain in his belly getting worst as the minutes went on, Xull entered the temple forcing away the flash backs stumbling over debris from the time slow decay.Xull donged the first and second shot easily because they weren't really aimed he knew to blonde kid was pulling him in close range so he must have something up his sleeve. Xull continued to just the last corner then his bowls expelled itself he was more embarrassed then shock but it only furthered his anger towards the child, he shouted at the kid
"your Gas made me shit myself that is a dirty little trick , no pun intended. For this you shall pay a price you can not yet pay little one, this is my birth place you made me deificate here. ALL MERCY I WOULD'VE SHOWN YOU IS NOW GONE, you shall never see the light of day again" xull made a metal copy of him self the copy charged around the corner to were the blonde one was only to be obliterated by a hail of explosive shotgun hail. now Xull waited to try think of something to do, should the Blonde Kid approach xull he had a trap he formed a metal plate on the roof to fall in a hail of spikes should the kid turn the corner, xull back about 15 ft away from the corner seeing the explosiveness of the kids new toy.he also made another copy to be a distraction on the other side of the corner.
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 11:01 pm

Jun could not help but smile. "That was the point, and you should still be suffering the effects of it for a little bit longer..." Jun blasted the metal copy with two blasts from the shotgun. That means eight shots left. But it wasn't him. Well crap...guess he can make clones of himself...joy. A second copy came around and the blonde blasted him with another two shots. Jun materialized his lone grenade. Pulled the pin and threw it, bouncing off the wall to be near the odd creature. It would blow up with the power of a cero in a ten foot radius. Jun could only imagine what the cretin's expression when he crapped himself and then when he threw the grenade around the corner.

The boy turned and ran again to the next T intersection and turned left, past three other intersections. He just kept on running, shotgun in hand. Then he saw a tiny opening. And decided to crawl in it and point the shotgun there. Jun, being fairly small for a five foot six boy, was able to fit. As soon as he saw someone walk by, since he lowered his power as much as he can, he fired once, twice, three times before crawling out and running the hell away. Three shots left for the shotgun.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 2:10 am

Xull tore of his now destroyed jenns and molded a set of armor around his legs as did he noticed a small object bounce around the corner unsure of it porpoise the ran pasted towards the corner only to have everything go black as he came to his ears ringing with pain, he noticed that he had once again soiled himself, as he regained his footed and reapply armor to his legs once again
.Xull remembered the small object exploding in his face as he remember this he noticed that the skin on his right arm the skin had been blow off. As Xull turns the coner he starts to try mend the damage done to his right arm by applying stables into one side of his skin streatching it to the other side and places the hook like stable into the other side. this was contintue as he slowly advances due to the blood lost so far and the lost of the two clones was start to taxing Xull's reserves , as xull was applying the last stable he noticed that the right side of his mask had be blown off.

xull gettting more angry readjusted himself stretching and cracking his knuckles and his neck he regrouped him self and began to track the kid he saw footprints in the dust and began to follow them. xull stopped as he notice a small passage way thought but shock the thoguh before it was completed he stepped in front of it only the realized his thought was right as noticed the trail in the dust led to the small opening as the realization hit him so did 2 of the 3 shots from the boy gun the first clip his right shoulder he attested to make a metal shield with his left hand only for it to disappearing with the second shot the third shot which would've hit square in the chest had xull not dropped to the ground,
xull watch ed the boy climbed out and started to run away he fired a folly of five bala speed spike at his chest and higher as to detract him from the hell chain fired at the boys feet.
should they miss he would begin to give chase to the boy firing spear lenght spikes over boys head in an attempt to block of the escape route the boy had chosen

Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyFri Apr 13, 2012 11:24 pm

Jun didn't look back to see if he did anything. But he did activate his shield generator. A green shield covered his body, blocking and deflecting the spikes actually aimed at him, as well as a chain thing. But it didn't last forever, and it deactivated with a two post recharge time. As spikes came in, manipulating his direction, he got a new plan of attack. He materialized an elemental shuriken and threw it at the guy. Wind gathered around it so that it was 15 feet in diameter and was cutting straight through the walls. Horizontally at least. It had the most killing potential out of the three different types, and was the cutter of the three.

Jun charged straight ahead after it. Once he was in range, he fired once. As he passed the creature, he fired again. And used his last shot when he fired at the thing's back. Then dematerialized the shotgun and continued on. Sort of. One spear did get a little close on one of the curves and scratched his head. He wiped the blood and smeared it onto his phantom faze. Before it activated, he took out a vibrosword. Then when it activated, Jun was like a ghost. Now he just stood there, smiling at the creature. As anything and everything will go straight through him without harming him.

(OOC: Sorry...I honestly don't see you having a very long post...)
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 1:16 am

Xull was suppirse at he boys skill to doge all of his attacks, to boy lunched a shuriken at him that seem to such in air till it reach is max size , xull fired he expolsisvce metal spear the the shuriken but to no avail Xull decide it was time he put away his daggers and raised his Riatsu focused it into his arms a chest and took the blow straight on the initial blow knocked Xull back 10ft , it took a cupal of second to stop it from spinning though. xull lost alot of his actual skin,on both his arms and his chest,
as he took a shot to his chest Xull drop to his knees and form a shell to stop and incoming damage he had to cover is skin or it would never heal. after the second shoot hit off the shell Xull stood back the shell covering his bdoy like a micro suit, xull go knocked forward by the third shot.

xull turn and watched as the boy became some way see threw. he didn't not know what to make of it Xull tryed to lach the hell chain around the boy but it with straight threw xull pull the chain back, he charged his Riatsu.

This metal-like poor out to from Xull and formed a large Sphere around himself and 4 smaller one about the size of a foot ball. the metal were Xull's face was was clear but stronger than zan steel this was xull's way of playing the waiting game . should the boy move towards him the 4 other spheres will shot needles like steel about 7 inches long at the boy the ball like object which hover off the ground at 5 foot will decrees in size until there is nothing left this spheres can shot the needles .5x faster than a bala but do little damage other than the damage because of the speed and sharpness. the spheres can shot 4 to 5 volleys of 20 needles at a time (5 from each) until the lose there mass and disappear
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyFri Apr 20, 2012 9:24 pm

(OOC: I just skimmed your app., but nothing should be STRONGER than zan. steel. Just as strong, ok. And nothing should be faster than bala. I'm not sure if I missed that when I skimmed your app, but those things should not be there if they are. If they're not, that is something not allowed.)

Jun's attack seemed to be successful. As the being did his chain thing again, it just went straight through him. And the blond laughed at him. Even as the thing encased itself in metal, Jun just walked forward. The attacks going straight through him. The spheres the fired needles ran out. It seemed the guy had completely underestimated the length of time for this device. The blonde stuck his sword inside the things body. And deactivated the device. The sword would displace what it was lodged it, instantly cutting him. He did this pretty quickly so that the other one wouldn't get any ideas of doing the same to him. There would be no blocking this.

The boy then jumped back, citing a kido spell. "Bakudo 4: Hainawa!" A yellow rope went to bind the man's arms. He also activated one of his rings. A chain whip with a single triangular blade. Which was then consumed by fire and aimed to hit the man. If any part of the fire encased weapon was touched, it would explode within five feet of the contact point.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 11:01 pm

xull look on as his attacks still went threw the boy as he approached and entered his sphere , which by now xull had made as hard as zan steel, this is what he had waited for as the boy stuck the sword into xull's chest.Xull had move all of his vital organs so no mayor damage to them. xull fill the plaace where the boy was standing with heel chains,

as the vibro sword begain to cut xull relised this was his chance to get pay back, he noticed that the hell chains were entering and exiting the boys body.
xull smiled as he took off he mask and the hellchain begrin to revial all round him Xull looked to the boy and said,
"now we both die but dont worry i will be brought back to life , were you will only start to become a sinner , becasue were we are going is HELL,MWHAHAHAHAH"
Xull being pull towards the hell gate liek a vacum to be filled he pulled the boy wiht him laughing manicalling all the way as they were both brough back to hell.

(ooc: i hope this is ok wiht wiht you wants sure what else to do plus i always wanted to do it thnx for the opertunity)
Back to top Go down
Jun Tomoshibi
Owner
Jun Tomoshibi

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) EmptyTue Apr 24, 2012 3:24 am

(OOC: Only thing here is learn the limits of your manipulation. Even if you poor all of your energy into that sphere, it cannot be unbreakable, or else it must have some escape route. That is a must with all techniques like that. Everything has limits. If you didn't have a weapon or something, and you formed a weapon that was like that, I can see it, there are exceptions. But nothing like what you describe here.)

As Jun unfazed, the sword certainly hit, but so did some chain things he didn't see before. And naturally, he did not think about the bloody sphere thing behind him! So he could not use his bakudo spell he had planned. The chains had peirced in his left forearm, right bicep, just above the collar bone, two in his left calf, one in his right foot, and two more in the thigh. Those hurt like a bitch. Jun was no tank. He hits hard and fast, but not tanks stuff. So it hurt. A lot. At the man's words, Jun shivered. But then realized something about his studies from Alexander Kerensky. "I don't think you know your kind very well. I won't be dragged...so have fun in relishing in your mistake as you're being dragged back alone."

The blond smiled cynically as the doors from Hell opened and stabbed the creature. The Sinner turned to dust, as did the chains in him, and the man's abilities, and was dragged back from whence it came. The boy collapsed and heaved a sigh, wincing from the pain. At least they weren't torn from him...that would have ended him in much, much worse shape. The holes weren't bad, but they were leaking far too much. He barely stood, and used blur. Though he only made it back outside due to the huge amount of pain of his wounds.

He collapsed onto his knees. After resting for ten minutes, using as much of his torn shirt as makeshift bandages for those holes, he continued again. Once he managed to get back to his backpack at camp, he called his sensei. Who then instructed him how to use the medkit to patch himself up. Jun also reported his mission success.

End.

Verdict: Pass, though for only a single tier up, because of those mistakes in OOC notes minus the sentence period one early on, since you do have a medical reason for that. Xull Cathull's new tier: 2-2
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)   Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun) Empty

Back to top Go down

Xull Cathull tier up channgel ( Brom vrs Jun)
Page 1 of 1