Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
Ressurection of the Silent Demon I_vote_lcapRessurection of the Silent Demon I_voting_barRessurection of the Silent Demon I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
Ressurection of the Silent Demon I_vote_lcapRessurection of the Silent Demon I_voting_barRessurection of the Silent Demon I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
Ressurection of the Silent Demon Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

Ressurection of the Silent Demon Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

Ressurection of the Silent Demon Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

Ressurection of the Silent Demon

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record
Arena Credit: 0 Points

Ressurection of the Silent Demon Empty
PostSubject: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptySun Apr 15, 2012 10:46 pm

Spiritual power roared from the cauldron of rebirth...the source of the never ending sinner's immortality..as a female hand reached up and lightly grabbed the edge before pulling up the rest of the body up out of the boiling lava that was inside the cauldron..leaping from it's depths the female figure shook the remains off of her being and simply made a sighing motion as she soaked in her surroundings. Hell again? Seemed she had died in that last battle against the hated vizard..

She looked around for her weapon..and was almost completely angered because she couldn't find it..only to realize a moment later it was on her back. Having formed there as her spiritual power began to rejuvenate in the basking energies of hell itself. She grabbed it and swung it once to make sure it was still a useful tool and that she wouldn't have to find some unfathomable means of replacing it. She felt..different. She still couldn't talk but she felt different..as though her entire means of power had changed. She felt stronger, but at the same time she felt weaker. As if she had lost something. It didn't bother her though.. As long as she knew her powers still worked.

Which she tested immediately by lifting her hand and summoning forth her 7 blades of destruction. Each one looking entirely different but each one being as strong as her overly long blade that rested on her back at an angle. She then raised her other hand and caused a circle to appear nearby which was then blasted by lightning from out of nowhere. Good..her powers worked just fine still. Just in time too.. it felt like someone was nearby..someone that she recognized as well. This made her smile just briefly before her mouth returned to it's normal scowl of boredom.

Back to top Go down
https://bleacherax.rpg-board.net
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:02 am

A sudden burst of reiatsu drilled Adalicia's head, like a hammer in her brain. She winced, even flinched a little, before she realized that she recognized the reiatsu. She could even feel this reiatsu from an entire level away, seeing as though she was in the lowest pit. A smile slowly creeped onto her lips, she always was strong and Ada could recognize that feeling from anywhere in any of the realms. Her boss was finally back, having died in a past battle and not revived right off the bat, Ada was worried she wouldn't. But finally... She had a someone to follow that she respected without a reasonable doubt. Their current leader was someone she was loyal too, but didn't genuinely respect.

Adalicia disappeared without a sound as she ran to the entrance to the fourth level of Hell, to the Cauldron of Rebirth. Her journey was quick, but it felt like ages. As she had gotten closer and closer to the Cauldron, the hammer slowly turned to a sledgehammer then to a jackhammer. It was actually soothing to feel that reiatsu all over again though, then again Ada was always a bit sadistic in that nature. Her feet stopped as she reached the Cauldron and she leaned on a wall in the shadow, watching as her master emerged slowly from the lava. I was a beautiful sight to behold.

The woman swung her sword and summoned her powers, as if testing that all her parts were still working... Like a machine would've. Ada tilted her head curiously as she watched this, was something wrong that made her test herself like that? She shrugged it off and continued to watch her master with curiosity. Which ended with her, grinning and growling in her general direction. This made Adalicia grin in response, though her face emotionless when she exited the shadow to reveal herself to her master.

"You've returned, Master. I have been awaiting for your return for a very long time." She spoke with a monotone, emotionless tone of which was her normal. Just not usually with her master... She wanted to make sure it was completely her before she got comfortable. Her hand instinctively went to her collar as she watched the woman past her constantly swirling glass shards. "Things have changed while you were gone, Master. Shall we introduce you to the leader?"

Finally she has returned... Lilith has returned.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:19 am

Pulsations of power eminated from her being as her powers started to regain. The familiar feel she felt from her favorite pet grew closer as though it was eager to return to it's master.. proven enough when she noticed the girl watching her while she refocused her powers.. the pulsations got a bit stronger now but then died down. Lilith was now sure that her powers had not weakened over the course of her overly long slumber. She turned her piercing gaze towards her pet, Adalicia, and smiled in a wicked killer's smile. It seemed the girl was hesitant at first because she wasn't sure if she was being decieved.. poor dear..

As she walked towards the girl Lilith listened to what she had to say.. a very long time has passed since that battle? That would explain why Lilith had felt so different. Much has changed..once again proven when Adalicia asked if Lilith wished to see the leader. The last Leader of hell was not one to be seen openly..especially by one such as Adal.. that ment one had replaced him. If that was so then it was time to see if this one too was worthy of her loyalty..but first.. as odd as it seemed..she needed more rest. Her power had returned but the half-asleep feeling had not faded from her yet.

So she shook her head and ran a finger around Adalicia's collar..as if teasing her about taking the thing off. Something that probably would do nothing more than please her little attack dog..but now was not the time for wasted energies... or was it? Lilith recalled the first time the two had met and how they had had a match to prove both Adalicia's powers and to give Lilith excersise. She smiled curtly and thought it was time for a second match. So she twitched her fingers at the collar and it snapped off as if commanded verbally by Lilith.

She drew her blade and swung it..releasing power enough to cause the ground to tremble as she challenged her pet to a fun match. Her 7 blades swirled around her body freely..each one being different than the one next to it..but all being as strong as her normal sword. She was the swordswoman of chaos..and she needed excersise in order to reaffirm her power for herself.

Now she waited for her favorite pet to understand and honor her master's request..
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyMon Apr 16, 2012 12:38 am

Lilith approached her and Adalicia had to force back the pleased feeling and expression that almost emerged. She watched the woman with her bright green eyes, still cold and emotionless until the moment her master's finger ran along her collar. She almost whimpered like an actual dog, though the pleased expression did indeed cross her face. It seemed to her like her master had almost pleased to see her there, perhaps even she was pleased. A small smirk tipped the corner of her lips, the first expression that affirmed her loyalty to the woman in front of her.

Suddenly Lilith moved her fingers quickly and Adalicia felt the pressure around her neck subside as her collar fell to the ground with a thunk. Her small smirk grew into a grin having been temporarily released from her cage. However, Lilith swung her sword in her direction and seemed to have focused on her from a distance. This caused Ada's head to tilt just a little bit, as she focused on figuring out her masters request. Then suddenly she caught on to it and bowed her head, Master Lilith wished to spar... Adalicia can appease that request.

She cracked her neck to both directions, tested the waters by speeding up the rotation of her shards then slowing them again. As if turning a blender on for a second and turning it off again. She also used this blender motion to signify that she would follow Lilith's request, as she always did. However, she was quick to make the first attack this time around, sending two clumps of her shards around both sides of Lilith. The razor sharp, jagged shards spinning dangerously at either side of her torso, unless the very capable woman blocked or dodged.
Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 1:02 am

Ting. Ting. Lilith didn't even have to worry about Adalicia's glass shards.. Her swords appeared in her defense and blocked them by knocking them onto the ground harmlessly without her muttering a word, mainly because she couldn't mutter a word. So.. the fight had begun! Good! She grinned and swung her sword while starting her slow walk towards her pet..causing a wave of blades to leave her own and hurl themselves at Adalicia. During this Lilith would have followed close behind with the use of the sinner's shunpo, Ranzig, closing the gap between them and challenging Adalicia's glass shards with her own swords..

Because the moment she got into range her swords began their attack. This was followed with Lilith's own attacks.. aimed at anything she could get ahold of.. whether it be glass shards or Adalicia..she didn't care at this point..she simply wanted to swing at something in order to get excersise and see if her pet had gotten any better during her long absence away from the world. So she swung like a mad woman and kept up the pressure..as last she checked her and her favorite killing machine were close in speed..

Lilith did something a bit careless, at least she thought so after she did it, after doing this frenzy of attacks for quite a bit of time.. She snapped her fingers and dropped a 3 story tall sword of mammoth proportions right ontop of both her and adalicia at terminal velocity. This would force the two to part and give either breathing room..though Lilith quickly remembered that Adalicia had range on her.. thus was the reason she thought herself careless after doing this. Lilith did her part to avoid her own attack..using Ranzig to back away from her opponent, But she couldn't tell if she hit Adalicia..or worse..killed her. she didn't want to wait for the cauldron to revive her..so she did dearly hope she hadn't accidentally killed or maimed her attack dog with that last little bit.
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyTue Apr 17, 2012 2:01 am

Adalicia's head tilted a little as she watched her shards knocked to the ground, as if Lilith simply swatted flies. However, it gave her an opportunity so she left the shards where they were on the ground. Soon after that, her master sent a wave of her swords directly towards her. Ada's right hand flicked up with her palm facing the attack, fingers were spread wide. In an instant all of her remaining shards formed a barrier between her and the wave of swords. As the two came into contact her barrier exploded back into individual shards, however at the same time she managed to stop the wave.

When she refocused on her opponent, she was in her face swinging at anything in front of her. So in retaliation to this, Adalicia simply kept all of her shards flinging at Lilith to keep her busy with her attacks. That way, Master Lilith would keep swinging and getting tired, but at the same time all Ada had to do was continue moving her hands rapidly. Somewhere in between the close combat and the Godzilla sword falling ontop of them, Ada yanked her head back as if motioning someone to come towards her. As she did so, the shards that were still laying on the ground behind Lilith came flying back towards the woman dangerously.

As the Godzilla Sword fell down Adalicia, too, used Ranzig to back out of the way almost losing her balance at the shaking of the ground. When she regained her balance, she used her Ranzig to move around the sword and send two more groupings of her shards at Lilith's sides. She stopped a good distance away from her master, trying to keep the distance between them. She knew that Lilith was a short range fighter and that she herself was well-rounded. Keeping that distance was essential to victory.

Back to top Go down
Rena
Founder
Rena

Arena Record

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 8:39 pm

( Sorry for taking so long..had to deal with a bunch of other things and forgot! Also Lilith is apparently the queen of hell now so i'm gonna try to work that into this thread :3 welcome to a seat of glory! )

Lilith didn't waste anytime handling the attack to her back, for her swords rose to defend her and formed a wall of steel behind her..then shifted as a full wall to her side a moment later to block the next attack that came for her..all the while she was moving forward towards Adalicia. Her body wasn't tired but it was definitely more in the groove than it was when she first woke up. But she did notice something that had caught her attention earlier.. and it was far more important than continuing her fun game with her attack dog..which was a true pity because it had just started really..

Ranzig.

Now Lilith was directly infront of Adalicia and simply smiled as her free hand rose forward towards the girls face and stroked it softly. her eyes gleamed as her swords faded and she turned around motioning for Adalicia to follow. She wasn't sure if her pet had noticed but two powerful entities had been clashing elsewhere in the Realm of hell and one of them had just vanished a moment earlier. The power gap left by that void was something that had caused the realm to tremble..which made Lilith assume the "leader" that Adalicia wanted to take Lilith too..had just died.

She had her blades carving messages of energy in the air as she walked.

"Apparently the leader you wished me to see is dead."

She made an obvious sighing motion when she carved that into the air, but she did not stop walking. The leaders of hell have been changed far too often for Lilith's tastes. Loyal as she was to they who rules hell's sinners..she was tired of the constant change. It was time to take matters into her own hands. She was going to take the throne of hell for herself and rule with a never ending iron fist.

"I grow tired of the changes in Leadership. Come Adalicia we shall claim the throne of the sinner's for ourselves once and for all."

She stopped when she reached the pathway that would take her higher up in the levels of hell and simply stared straight up at the sky for a moment before another message was carved into the air for adalicia to see. it was something that had been on her mind ever since she had rebirthed from the cauldron. It was one of the last things she remembered..that cursed vizard who went into a hollow form and obliterated her ultimate defense form..which she noticed had been lost to her..but she had gained better control over the rest of her powers in exchange it seemed.

"When we do.. I shall take revenge on the Vizard and I will personally watch the one who destroyed me suffer as his companions fall.. Hell will rise to challenge their might with ours.."

She went up to the next level of hell and stopped as she noticed some smoke covered creature leaving the scene instantly. She didn't even get the chance to get a good look at him, but the ex-leader, or whom she assumed was the now dead leader, was obviously slain. She looked back at Adalicia, assuming she had followed like a good pet, and just grinned. The time had come for Lilith to take command. That left lots of time for her little pet to get that collar off more often..
Back to top Go down
Kuri
Kuri

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon EmptyFri May 25, 2012 12:42 am

(lmao, that is fine... Besides I think I have the record now of holding you up, Madame)

Adalicia was impressed that her master could so easily block her attack from behind, though she wasn't overly shocked. Her master was the most powerful person she knew, indeed she could've seen that attack coming from a mile away. Lilith started to advance on Ada, so she started to back up at the same rate... Distance was the key. All the while, the girl was flinging her shards at her master from every direction hoping for at least one strike. Seems like Lilith could still keep her on her toes... As always it seems. Suddenly, something caught her attention that caused her head to turn to the right and tilt upwards. The clash above them ended with a sudden stop... Interesting indeed.

Even more suddenly, Ada felt Master Lilith's reiatsu spike and when she looked back she was right in front of her. An uncharacteristic gasp escaped her lips as her eyes momentarily widened with surprise. The girl was about to speed her shards up to defend herself, but Lilith merely smiled and stroked her cheek... A very audible purr escaped the woman, obviously pleased by this. When Lilith turned, Ada didn't need her order to immediately start following... The girl summoned back all of her shards stroking them happily, as if they were sentient pets, and felt the collar reattach itself on her neck.

When she looked past them, she noticed Lilith was "speaking" to her. As she read the words in the sky, she gave a curt nod of agreement.

"I do believe that you are right, Master... I no longer feel his pressence."

Her master sighed and continued to speak, which she read intently... Though a sudden giggle escaped her lips, though it was a more psycho giggle than a school girl giggle. Her master, the leader of the sinners? Oh now things were going to get very interesting, not only for Lilith, but for Ada as well. With Lilith as the leader, that meant that Adalicia would no doubtedly become her second in command. All of those bastards who didn't think she was worthy and she couldn't do anything about would now feel her wrath... Unless Lilith didn't allow it, of course.

"Honestly, Master, I am surprised you said we and ourselves."

She spoke the truth about her surprise, because she would've helped Lilith without any benefit to herself. That was how far her loyalty would go... if not further. As Lilith stopped and looked up, she stopped and read the message for her. Another grin formed slowly onto her lips, making the girl look like a psychotic Serial killer after killing someone. It would give Adalicia pleasure to make her Master's enemy writhe in agony, make the feel every second of pain, dread and regret until they died.

Adalicia followed her master up to the next level and immediately looked at the burned corpse of her former ruler. A grin spread across her lips and her eyes met her masters once again. This was going to be an amusing time in Hell, indeed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ressurection of the Silent Demon   Ressurection of the Silent Demon Empty

Back to top Go down

Ressurection of the Silent Demon
Page 1 of 1