Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
The Demon, or the Dragon? I_vote_lcapThe Demon, or the Dragon? I_voting_barThe Demon, or the Dragon? I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
The Demon, or the Dragon? I_vote_lcapThe Demon, or the Dragon? I_voting_barThe Demon, or the Dragon? I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
The Demon, or the Dragon? Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

The Demon, or the Dragon? Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

The Demon, or the Dragon? Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

The Demon, or the Dragon?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

The Demon, or the Dragon? Empty
PostSubject: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:16 am

"Whats wrong?"The voice of a woman was heard, it was a very feminine voice. It had a concerned tone in it as the tapping of multiple sets of feet could be heard down the hallway of this 'Hospital'. There was a brief pause, the
    silence only been broken by the tapping of the feet.

"Hmph... I'm fine."Spokeanother voice. It's tone was deep and almost emotionless, but if you listened closely you could hear the strain within the words. The voice was clearly male, its pitch, its tone, all masculine. Another silence had fallen. The people who made the clicking of footsteps were now visible. Walking down the hallway there were three people.

A woman walked ahead of the two men behind her. She was shorter then them,being about 5'5 with heels on that is. She had long beautiful blonde hair, long bangs fell past her emerald green eyes. She was beautiful. Her eyes were partly closed, as if something was on her mind. She wore a nurses outfit as well, she wasn't pleased that she was required to wear this for the job. The brows furrowed on her youthful face as she strides ahead. She had black heels on, thigh high stockings were a deep crimson color, a white '+' Symbol that was also known as a medical symbol was on each of her stockings, right on the thighs. She had a red dress on, deep crimson much like her stockings. The dress's skirt was a bit short. To short for her liking. She was use to her jeans and flowy dresses... not this. The sleeves were short and had a black band around them. Around her neck was a black collar like thing. Her dress was low
    cut to show some cleavage, which bugged her to. She also had on a pair of black gloves and a red and black nurses hat. She had a peice of paperclutched in her hands. Her name was Rebecca Seitz, however to those who didn't know her on a deep scale, Caylaya Seitz, this name was on her records and everything. She perfered to keep her true name a secret.

The man to her left had a almost emotionless look on his face. He had blackhair, his eyes were bright green and had an annoyed look to them. He wore a black coat with a red '+' mark on the left side of the shoulder. Beneith he wore a black shirt and black pair of pants. He looked like one of those strong silent men. This man was named Sangre. The man on
    the right was taller then the beautiful woman before him, however he was shorter then Sangre. This man's hair was white, his skin was the most pale out of all three, and his eyes, they were red. Most people would call him an albino. He wore a jacket like Sangre's except it was white instead of black. He wore a white shirt and a pair of black pants. This man was Nevaeh. He was more cheerful then the both of them, both of them looked older then the woman.

Rebecca was on the way to the infirmary. The place where she would work in, her room. She was the new Chief nurse to the hospital... Even though she was still in space since the chief of medicine had brought her here before giving her directions to her room. It should be easy to find, according to the principle's directions it should be a room at the end of the hall, with the words 'Infirmary' right on the door.
    Tap tap tap

At last, Rebecca saw the door with the word on it, in bright white letters. Sliding the door open she stepped in. Looking around she saw multiple beds, hidden behind curtains which could give patients privacy. There were multiple shelves with bottles of many substances, drawers for tools, many forms of
    medical technology was on the other side of the room. Rebecca was satisfied with what she saw. Turning around she saw Sangre looking at the door, his hand slid down it. She narrowed her eyes at him.
    "Odd..." Sangre muttered out, strain was still in his voice. Hmm?

What is it?
    Rebecca asked him. Sangre let out a low grunt. "The door... This place is soundproofed." He said simply. Rebecca pressed her lips together. What was so odd about this? So? It makes sense. Outside noises won't disrupt any patients in here... And others out side of the room won't be disturbed by cries of someone in pain. Rebecca said calmly, crossing her arms. She looked at Sangre and Nevaeh, the door was halfway open, she noticed how there was a lock on the sliding door. She thought of how long Sangre and Nevaeh were manifested. She understood now. You guys must be tired, it's been a while since you guys had a break hasn't it? Rebecca asked. Nevaeh met her gaze, while Sangre kept his on the door. Nevaeh nodded. Rebecca smiled and took a deep breath.

pop

Both men were gone. Rebecca had put them to rest, manifesting them tired both her mind; and made it appear as if she carried a conversation with herself, so she decided she would let them rest within her own mind, because of this, they didn't require as much rest, it was unseemly of a Quincy to have little control over their sanity. Rebecca took a
    deep breath. She then decided to look around her new 'office'. She looked at each bottle on each shelf. Getting on knee's she had bent over to look through the bottles on a drawer down below. Time ticked by, it was rather...Quiet.

Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:42 am

Hikaru didn't normally find himself in asylums. Being the head of the Ishida clan meant not having to deal with these... degenerate and unstable minds. However, the building was deemed a hospital, insinuating that these people are infected with a disease. To Hikaru, it is a terminal illness. It is a death sentence to be trapped within the walls that housed these men and women; it felt like Death himself was stalking the halls, his scythe sharpened and ready to hack the soul straight from a person's body.

However, Hikaru, as he passed this building, felt a certain reiatsu. Its wavelength was uncanny, very similar to his own. It was that of a Quincy. It helped that Hikaru was close to home; he felt safer there. He still carried his short-range combat weaponry, as well as his yumi; he was known to be a Quincy by the hospital staff, and allowed to bring his weapons. He also knew the rules and would not reach for his silver knife, unless someone tried to take it from him. He walked through the halls, approaching the room where he felt the reiatsu.

Upon opening the door, Hikaru finds himself looking down at a pair of firm muscular butt cheeks. Having one of those nosebleed moments when beautiful women happen to appear, he sighs before snapping himself out of it, the sigh likely to be heard by the woman. He gives his head a violent shake and stands tall and strong, as he should... Damn those beautiful girls...

Hikaru says nothing, except asking one question: "You're a Quincy, aren't you?" He observed this girl, wondering why she was in a mental ward of a hospital. She might have been attacked by a Hollow and left to fend for herself, and this was the only refuge she could find...
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:13 am

Rebecca was in her zone, her own little world. Fully
concentrating to see and attempt to memorize all substances she had
within this Infirmary, she didn't notice that another person had come
in. She heard no movement of the door, no footsteps, nothing. Rebecca
pushed bottles around, moving them to the left of the cupboard that she
was looking through. She then reached for a bottle at the back, however
it was out of her reach. Leaning into the cupboard to reach for it she
rose up from sitting on the back of her calves to being right on her
knee's. Little did she know from her position flashed a sliver of the
underwear that she wore to the newcomer that she had yet to notice. She
didn't detect any spiritual power or presence. Leaning into the cupboard
a bit more she finally got the clear glass bottle in her grasp, pulling
it back and sitting back down so her butt rested on the back of her
calves Rebecca read the label of the bottle that she held. Right then
she heard a sigh.

The sigh being so close behind her
almost scared the living daylights out of her! Her body tensed up after
she flinched upon hearing the sound. Immediately she turned her upper
body until she caught the view of this man. She saw how he had Amber colored eyes, wearing a suit that had a matching color scheme. Rebecca
blinked blankly as she noticed how tall the man was compared to her, with short length hair and peach toned skin. Right then he spoke to her. Her
eyes were on his face, reading his expression as he spoke to her.
Furrowing her brows she pursed her lips a bit. His expression seemed to mimic that of someone satisfied. What followed the sigh forced Rebecca to widen her eyes; she was asked if she was a Quincy.

She followed as his expression became that of curiosity and she lifted herself up slowly whilst holding his gaze with hers. She straightened her outfit and cleared her throat with her rosey cheeks became incredibly red out of both embarrassment and satisfaction.
"Quincy? Well, you can call me that. I'm primarily a human though." She remarked as she kneeled down slightly to pick up the chart she held. "Hello, I'm Rebecca Seitz, I'm the Chief nurse of this wing of the hospital. Am I to assume that you are a Quincy as well?" She asked with an expression revealing that she was obviously trying to examine his physical form.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:20 am

Hikaru looked at her, ready to apologize for scaring her, but her eyes wandered over him as much as his did over her. His expression was of satisfaction, because he found exactly what he expected to find: another Quincy.

"I am Ishida Hikaru," he says, bowing shallowly. "I am head of the Ishida clan, passed down to me by Uryuu, who received this title from his father Ryuuken. Uryuu was my grandfather and maintained the integrity of my clan until his passing and naming me his heir to the title." He straightens up and looks her in the eye, her eyes wandering over his body; his lower extremities became aroused by this beautiful woman examining him, but she was a nurse, so it was probably to see how physically well he is.

"How can you stand being a nurse in such a disturbing place?" he asks with all bluntness and honesty. "If it wasn't for the strength of your reiatsu enticing me to come, I never would have crossed the threshold into this ward."

He didn't understand why she blushed as soon as their eyes met, but it seemed very alluring. Hikaru is a young man, and the pressures of his family sometimes formed his way of thinking. In this case, keeping the Quincy bloodline pure came to mind. However, full of more logic than gelatin, Hikaru kept his composure as he interacts with this beautiful woman.
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:45 am

Rebecca's reaction to hearing the man's name was sudden. She seemed to have tensed up and trembled slightly. This wasn't out of fear or any particularly strong emotion, but because she didn't entirely like the idea of another Ishida male walking around. She was disarmed when he bowed to her and quickly, and on instinct was in the midst of bowing back in the lady's equivalent but caught herself and halted when she realized that she made no error.

He elaborated the Origin of his name further but Becca was uninterested in this and looked away for a moment contemplating what she should do if this proved out to be some sort of recruitment ploy. Then he asks her how she could stand to be in this hospital. She was inclined to come back with a rude comment but was thwarted in her attempt as he remarked that her reiatsu attracted the man. She decided to change what she was going to say;
"I guess you can say I'm here because I have a responsibility. Killing hollow's isn't the only way to cleanse this world." She said looking over to one of her patients lying down. Her face expressed compassion for the man as his blank expression revealed incredible pain.
Back to top Go down
james
james

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 7:57 am

"Yet the only way to ensure this world's cleanliness is to eliminate the Hollow threat," Hikaru says. "I am not here to recruit you to some meaningless cause, if you feel it is just that: meaningless. My point is that you are a Quincy. You have a duty to humanity as one of the first of the human race to know, understand and use spiritual energy. You have a duty to destroy any Hollows you come in to contact with. That is the only thing I need to say."

Hikaru looked over at the man she looked to, seeing the gaze as if he was off in space. "He'll be dead within the next couple days," Hikaru says, walking past Rebecca with the silence of a ghost. Taking the man's hand, he can feel the spiritual energy running lower and lower. "He has very little energy left; he is running on fumes, as the saying goes." Hikaru respectfully lays the man's hand back down before walking up to Rebecca, standing 3 feet from her.

"This may be a rewarding occupation for you," he says in a low whisper, one loud enough for just her ears to perceive, "but surrounding yourself with this kind of death is a detriment to your mind and the development of the skills you can possess. I can feel the healing energy within your body, Rebecca Seitz. Heal who you can here, but their death clocks range in days to weeks in this room alone. If you had the spiritual affinity to sense these things, you would know just by the touch of a hand." As he makes this last statement, Hikaru takes her by the hand innocently, raising it to their shared eye level. "You have a great excitement in your blood," he says, his eyes locked on hers. "Such vivacious and powerful exuberance belongs to the line of work you choose, but remember your roots. Being a Quincy is much more than just a gift of the gods, but it is representative of a family lineage..."

Hikaru gently kisses her palm before lowering her hand. "I wish you luck with these people, and may their deaths bring the peace they never felt in life, knowing that they have an angel looking over them to make their transition to the afterlife easier, so we, as Quincy, do not have to end their ascent." Hikaru steps around her and starts to walk towards the door...
Back to top Go down
Rohit
Normal Member
Rohit

Arena Record
Arena Credit:

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? EmptyThu May 31, 2012 6:24 pm

Rebecca lowered her head when the man talked about how one can insure this worlds cleanliness, the shame came from the realization that he was right and it was saddening to admit so. Even more sad was that she was a Quincy and she had a Duty. No one could replace her in her field but thousands of humans can replace her here in this hospital, she felt silly for believing that her help in the form of medical practice would be anything but a waste of time and potential.

The quiet Voice of Hikaru was heard as he judged the man's lifespan while walking towards him. Rebecca knew this herself but wanted to believe that there was something she could do before he died, her resolve at the moment shattered and she knew that his death was imminent and there was nothing she could do to fight against the reaper here.

But her moment of despair was lifted as Hikaru commented on her position here, how she seemed to have belonged there and complimented her by calling her an angel while lifting up her hand and kissing it gently. Rebecca didn't blush at this point but instead smiled warmly looking upon Hikaru as he left. Rebecca held her hand and looked down, standing in the middle of the room seemingly stunned, but really she knew what she had to do. She had to embrace the fact that she was a Quincy and she had to leave this dreaded place; there was nothing more she was meant to do here.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Demon, or the Dragon?   The Demon, or the Dragon? Empty

Back to top Go down

The Demon, or the Dragon?
Page 1 of 1