Bleach: Era X
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Welcome to Era X and the realm of Bleach! Register to participate on the forum :3
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

An online Bleach RP Forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Every member is allowed 1 Rogue character, meaning all other characters must join an Org.
Hey everyone!

Top posters
Zenke
nin's castle xull vrs nin I_vote_lcapnin's castle xull vrs nin I_voting_barnin's castle xull vrs nin I_vote_rcap 
Jun Tomoshibi
nin's castle xull vrs nin I_vote_lcapnin's castle xull vrs nin I_voting_barnin's castle xull vrs nin I_vote_rcap 
Rena
Kano
Parius
Orange
Orgoth
Sugerbliss
Fritz
Anz
Latest topics
» Hi Hi I'm a robit now! Oh and this is Jin...
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Thu Jun 01, 2017 1:03 am

» Growing the Power (Saito Tier Up|Zenke)
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Parius Sun Mar 12, 2017 4:59 pm

» Face-claim, son of Orgoth.
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Fri Mar 10, 2017 12:23 am

» [insert first name here] Ashe (WIP)
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Orgoth Wed Mar 08, 2017 8:39 pm

» Gathering Storm(Orgoth)
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Zenke Tue Mar 07, 2017 8:04 pm

» Little Robit Visiting
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Orgoth Tue Mar 07, 2017 6:45 pm

» The Project of a Lifetime (Zenke)
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Jun Tomoshibi Sun Mar 05, 2017 4:44 pm

» three new face claims
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:11 pm

» Yuri, mod soul version (finished)
nin's castle xull vrs nin Emptyby Orgoth Mon Jan 23, 2017 1:02 pm

Affiliates
Add Us to your Affiliates

Role Play Affiliates
Bleach: New Horizon

Bleach Remnant Souls

Bleach Platinum Hearts

Bleach:EoO

nin's castle xull vrs nin Bleach_28-t1-1

Naruto Cataclysm

Novus

Heroes Among Us

nin's castle xull vrs nin Bngadb10

Other Affiliates

nin's castle xull vrs nin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Avassul
Avassul

nin's castle xull vrs nin Empty
PostSubject: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyTue Jan 31, 2012 11:51 pm

Xull finds himself walking through the sands of the fall sinners, as a gust of wind blows this 8ft9 man;s long purple hair, the sands blow up aganist his gray almost stone-like complexion. Xull carring his knee long jackit over his shoulder and his mask to the side of his face, which drop of the site of seeing the floting castle,
xull thinks to himself " wow i bet it be fun to blow that up, no..no....no we must kill everyone inside first then blow it up"

xull speeds towards to castle not knowing that what was about to happen was going to be burital and awesome at the same time.
xull use's his metal manipulation to make a gaint hammer to start breaking the doors down,this was Xull's way of knocking.... for whom would response Xull was unsore
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyWed Feb 01, 2012 12:29 am

Nin sat comfortably in a large plush leather chair dressed in a black three piece, Italian suit he held in his white gloved hand a leather bound book as he sipped on fine red wine. Suddenly a crack echoed through the castle disturbing him from his book as a large hammer slammed against the nearly indestructible doors of the castle. Rising from his seat he walked to the window looking outside to see a weakly powered sinner attacking the front door. With a frown he pressed a button on his study wall next to one of the many bookshelves that lined his lavishly decorated workspace. The bookshelf rose as the stones behind it unfolded revealing a secret entrance in and out of the castle, with his reiatsu entirely suppressed he air walked out into the flaming heat of hell and over to the strange assailant.

Plopping into a sitting position midair as if he had a chair his book still open in his left hand he spoke in a confident and velvety voice, which rolled from his tongue like honey lavender and poison. “Good evening friend, might I inquire as to why you find it necessary to dirty my front door with your weapon… Do you perhaps, wish to die? I’m a friend to all sinners and will gladly grant your request... Please, allow me to introduce myself, Ningirsu Utu 1st king of hell and your lord sovereign.”
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 8:13 pm

" i have no lord nor do i wish for one i am here to to kill mamie and destory all that annoy me but i would be wiling to be your partner if you belive you worthy to be by my side,"* evil cackel*
xull teleports beside the man in the sitting position
"i not here for you, i here to prove i am not a slave nor a pwan to be used i make up the rules i broke the rules i do what i want am that is all you need to know if that doesn't suit you lord-ship well lets just say thing will progress into violence very so i wonder how fast i can snap that neck of YOURS" xull's anger boiling and growning as does his riatsu but he knows he would never be able to kill this man but that doesnt mean Xull dont think this is fun
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyTue Feb 07, 2012 9:21 pm

Nin smiled watching as the man moved next to him, he may be fast but someone of his strength could never catch him off guard. Still he seemed intriguing and a smile crossed Nins lips as his eyes flooded with black removing any trace of white or retina. His voice broke showing no anger simply the calm velvety smoothness which always characterized his words, “Such a rash and arrogant young thing you are. It’s refreshing and somewhat disappointing. Let us up the stakes why don’t we… a wager if you will. You say you can snap my neck, that such an action is only a matter of time. Well time you shall have, say five minutes if you can snap my neck in five minutes I shall grant you anything your heart desires… But, if you can’t, you shall serve me until the end of time a slave to my every whim.”

Lowering himself gently to the ground he closed his book and removed his jacket wrapping the leather bound treasure in the fine silk before setting it gently on the floor. “So, do we have an agreement? Hmm, do the terms suit you? Or perhaps does fear render you impotent and flaccid?” Smiling and tossing out his hands in a questioning shrug as he finished his statement Nin made a second wager, this one with himself. If in those five minutes this sinner managed to make him use his left hand or shield he would let him live… if he didn’t he would lop off the mans head for wasting his time then set him to cleaning the castles toilets once he revived.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 4:26 am

"hmmm interstressing wager.... but you never stated what you aloud to do in those 5 mins
also dont think you snark remarks will force me forward,
as for the sakes i wish to altar your one i wil never be a slave i would be your strongest knight but i wil never be a slave"

xull lands beside the man slowly but when touches the ground it makes to hole castle shake

if the terms are expected xull will start to charge his riatsu.
froming a metal body like structure behinde Nin althought it did not move it opened like an Ironmaiden, this was not the first tiime Xull had used the copy of his lost beloved.as the doors flow open azama like gas flowed out of it what seem like hauted calls calling from inside, * the gas flowed around Nin's body wriggeling and swerling like a snake all over Nin's body, in a flash the gas truns into metal and attemts to drags Nin into the Ironmaiden like device.*that is if Nin stays in the Gas

(OUT OF CHAR:i just wanted to know if you could give and idea of the amout of metal around the castel court yard and are the doors metal)
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:47 pm

Nin’s smile never left his face however a bored expression crossed his eyes. Shrugging his hands up with a devilish glare he spoke with words that dripped like honey, “We are sinners my friend, the rules of what is and is not allowed means nothing. I will do what I do and you shall do what you do, as for your terms let me see if you have the strength to be my knight. From what I see you barely have the capabilities to be a squire. My knights are forces of destruction, the horsemen of the apocalypse winging chaos and destruction like a shadow of death. You seem like a small river that trickles along a mountain top. Controlled by forces far beyond your comprehension, but perhaps…. Just maybe, you are a seed ready to burst into a plant that would spread like a disease and consume the world… only time can tell.”.
As Nin finished speaking the man released a surge of energy forming a large Iron maiden behind him, the doors opened a thick gas leaked from within squirming towards him like snakes. Reaching out they attempted to wrap around his body, smiling in amusement Nin watched as they tried to solidify around him. However as they got close they would be hampered by what would feel like an invisible force field of energy slowing them down enough that Nin could jump out and grasp the metal tendrils with his right hand. Though from his physic one would never guess it, no Sinner in hell could match his physical strength, a monster in a fine suit he barely flexed as he pulled on the iron tendrils and launched the coffin at his opponent. “Come now friend, I’m the devil himself. Father of lies and king of hell, you’ll have to try a lot harder than that if you wish to entertain me.”
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 2:10 pm

AS nin insulted xull and said he little to bring to the table and was unworthy of being anything higher than a squire Xull drew his darrgers he did not need his hands to modle the metal to his will,
after Nin stopped speak he trough his beloved at him and slammed into him,"he would not be able to fight for too long other wise he would be dead" Xull thought, he heard Nin explain how he was the devil and that he would have to better than that,
Xull melled out of the iron maiden and said
" if you just through me attack back at me i would die so keep it up " Xull laughs untill he goes to one knee grabbing his head screaming as if he was on fire and aicd ran through his viens. Xull snapped his neck to the right and left the cracking was loud enough for Nin to hear.Xull stood up his riatsu changed it seemed darker somehow he face up wards let out a roar like the mouth of a dragon, Xulls eyes then snapped to Nin he looked at the man and said
"i think its time i got serious dont you ?" with that said xull snapped and vanished and few moments later reappered behinded Nin swung with his weapons which he call LÁGrimmá
these blades and but daggers to him, of in a humans hands would look like a sword or short sword, the handle is made of bone out edge is serrated edge and the inner side is the straight blade at the point there are sharp convexes to allow for more blood loss.

after the first swing he moved to the man left side try to doge any incoming attacks, takes any two swings one dagger up high the other down low, he vanishes again reappers behinde him , with no daggers in his hands but his hell chains pulls the strat to wrap around Nin Xull pulls tight , if successfull xulls daggers land in the links of the chains making sure the keep them tight on Nin xull make a gaint clap to help hold Nin arms down.
if not succes full Xull shoots about 15 spikes from his fore arms, and tosses both dargers in an arch, daggers return if hits or misses, and shots about 12 spikes into the ground casue a dust screen,xull makes a metal copy and both trow daggers and spikes at Nin from either side as doing so closeing in to grapple Nin and trys to break his neck if the grapple succesful xul metal cop breaks down and dissappers

Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptySun Feb 12, 2012 8:27 pm

Nin shivered enjoying the torment in Xulls eyes as he dropped to the ground curling in pain, then the sinner arose his true energy revealed and dark aura seeping around his body. Compared to the compressed energy that Nin was showing it may have stood a chance, yet if he were to release his full energy he could crush the man with will alone. Xull charged drawing two oversized daggers to slash at his opponent, yet as he approached dark energy swirled in Nin’s right hand forming into a wicked black bade black reiatsu shimmering along its’ edge. The infernal sword it was called and for good reason as it was forged from the bones of hells guardians solidified in Nins’ mentors own blood. The blades clashed as Nin deflected the blow with ease. Yet his eyes opened slightly as the man did something rather unexpected, dashing around Nin he tried to bind the devil himself with the chains of hell. The move was brilliant though futile and it was surprising enough to even make one of the oldest living spiritual beings shutter in excitement.

Yet as the chains closed Nin simply jumped straight up his cloak preventing the chains from closing in time to bind him at all. Xull jumped back firing spikes of metal at Nin yet this time he didn’t move he simply stared directly at the man eyes as the attacks slowed to a near crawl hitting the outer coat of his hells’ cloak they then bounced harmlessly off the second invisible layer which wrapped around his skin, falling to the ground. Dust burst from all around as Xull released some sort of smoke screen, and moved around behind him, Nin could feel his approach and with his demonic eyes see him though his back was turned, for they let him see in all directions. His hands came towards Nin’s neck when suddenly two black tendrils shot from Nins’ shoulders comprised of his corrosive infernal reiatsu they would aim like a snake bite firing out to try and pierce through his attackers’ shoulders and fling him forward through the air like a catapult.

Whether the tendrils struck or Xull blocked or dodged Nin would speak once more his voice still calm and his demeanor unchanged. “Hmm, I was wrong I had assumed you were stupid because of how you look. That attack may have worked on a lesser sinner perhaps even killed a few of the more pathetic specimens of our race. But not me, and not the generals who will lead my army across worlds. Now come again, lets’ see if you have anything dangling between those legs.”
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyTue Feb 14, 2012 5:24 pm

Xull took the hits from the tendrils an stopped in mid air usinf all his force to stop, to hear Nin complament him and inslut him at the same time,
Xull spoke back "i am not one for use words like you so obviously are great king but i will not falture nor will i bow to just anyone if i lose here i WILL BE COME STRONGER to be worthy of being one of the generals I WILL NOT BACK DOWNNN!!!!!!"

with that xull charged forth with his riatsu flaring wildly nting like before seen,Xulls eyes now seem to be possessed with a green fire. as Xull charged forwards from his chest expoided mulitable arms each with a dagger at the end they all swong wildly at Nin,
as he landed beside him the arms from his chest still swinging, as Xull tried to sneak chain around his legs he made his arms create a wirlwind like of metal all tring to reach the foe before one who power was so powerful that he might not even be able to stand if him unlessed it all at once, if Nin doged back wards Xull would force his ironmaiden apper just to try catch him off guard, should he jump up like before Xull would trow his hell chain up to try block his excape

should none of these work Xull will go under ground useing his riatsu controll to try cover were Nin goes with spikes,
if that dont work Xull with try to supress while uner ground and try to get Nin all four sides with 3 metal clones and one being himself being the one attacking from behinde
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptySat Feb 18, 2012 11:02 pm

Nin stood calmly his eyes and face a mask of composure, suddenly Xull’s chest burst with iron arms wielding daggers, yet Nin easily defended against such attacks his one arm moving so quickly it appeared as if he had several each wielding the same demonic blade. Suddenly a whirlwind of metal shot forth at Nin however the attack lacked the strength to pierce his incredibly strong skin dropping harmlessly to the ground. Nin glanced down at the chain which Xull was attempting to seal him with, however this time he simply stood still allowing the chain to wrap around his legs and ‘bind’ him. As the chains closed about his legs Nin stood never once showing anything but absolute confidence, after all he didn’t need to worry, even this mans strongest attack would do nothing against him. Speaking calmly he decided it was time to play with his opponents mind for a bit.

“My… My… such ferocity, truly you wish to win. Yet, such actions are futile. Your power is but a soft and gentle breeze, it tickles along my chin…. Or perhaps I only wish you to believe it does? How do you now any of this is real?”

Nin’s form faded to black as the jewel beneath his shirt darkened in color, reaching out it gently whispered doubt into his opponents’ subconscious mind. Among the many traits of his jewel as well as allowing him to change his form at will it also allowed him to implant emotions within others minds, a subtle whisper into their psyche. As his skin turned into the appearance of the same cold black stone which composed his castle, a wraith stepped from his body. This was yet another of Nin’s abilities the incorporeal wraith looked exactly like him. Sounded exactly like him but could not touch or be touched by energy or physical objects. Thus it simply stepped through the chains which bounded the real Nin who appeared as a statue. Speaking with the same velvety voice as it’s master.

“Poor, poor, Xull. Thinking he can hold the king of hell. Do you believe yourself important? Do you believe your power to be strong? No, you are weak… feeble, I would have your head if I wished it. But my servants are strong, powerful. Blessed by the gifts of hell, do you wish for such strength?”
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyWed Feb 22, 2012 4:00 am

Xull stops all his attacks with face of shock and horror upon his face, Xull drops to his knee sweating as though he had ran fro a thousand miles , try to stop the voices inside his had as he regains some semblance of him self, he stood back up to see 2 Nins, Xull stabs the daggers into the sides of his tighs to try break what ever spell his mind was over, if it breaks the effect Xull releases his insanity his riatsu goes beyond what it was before no long holding back, he shoot spikes at both the Nin and the stone Nin,

Xull jumps atop Nins castle and scream tears flowing from his eyes his tear of blood no longer does he shed tear of water any long, it is not becasue of the pain he took but the memories of his beloved,
he screams once more his left hand over his right eye blood drops exuding from the the gaps in his hand the evil intent pooring from Xull like a waterfall of hatred,

he charges right at the stone Nin not beleive it was the real one but hoped that he could at least destory a lester image of Nin

Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 5:06 pm

Nin watched the scene unfolding before him, never had his gem had such an adverse effect on someone, it would seem the man’s stability was far from secure. Deciding to not use his gem any more as it would ruin the fun, he watched as the man twirled in torment firing spikes at both him and his illusion. One set went through his wraith and the other bounced uselessly off the power of his inner cloak. In truth this man couldn’t do harm to him at all with his meager level of power. As Xull charged forward the wraith faded away and the stone around Nin disappeared and his sword hand shot out the long blade disappearing as he attempted to catch the man’s dagger in his bare palm.

“Such a fragile creature you are. Truly it’s wonder at all that your weak psyche has survived in hell. This is a land for the strong of body and will. Even the craziest of killers in here know that. Have you no discipline… no self-restraint. You lack the strength to survive like that… though… You may have peaked my interest. Now tell me, what worth do you serve? What value do you hold? Why should I not simply eradicate your mind and body and leave you to become the soft and gentle sands of sinners ash?”

Nin’s eyes stared intensely into Xull’s the mans abilities were interesting and with time and training he could become a valuable asset. However, he was rash, undisciplined and lacked the intense loyalty he wished for in a subject. This was not Nin’s first recruitment; every sinner was different, required different things to become subjects. For Xull he could tell it only two scenarios would have the man become a loyal soldier; either hate for Nin mixed with lust for power, or respect for Nin mixed with lust for power. In either case It was time to demonstrate just how feeble the young sinner truly was.
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptyWed Feb 29, 2012 3:42 pm

Xull regains his sences after the Nin attems to grab one of his dagger he stopps and listen to Nin understand everything that has going on is not but a fly annoying a loin. Xull then speaks back,
" worth value these are things for humans and reapers, and those basted infernal hollows and all there types, we are SINNER! we need not hold value or worth , the one thing that matters is that we were strong enough to stave off hell's will and become our own leaders but i understand your are the stongest of us all and i respect that althgouh i might not show it,
*Xull steaths his daggers and bow to one knee*
i will sever you because i respect you not just for your power but for you will to make this a grander place for those strong enough to live in it.
*Xull arises*
that was a fun battle my lord was it not?"
Back to top Go down
Anz
Staff
Anz

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 8:30 pm

Nin stood over the kneeling sinner before him a smile spreading on his face as the man spoke. Though the man had been unable to complete the secret task Nin had made for him, he done something even better proved potential. His ideology was strong and he had now knelt before him admitting defeat however like any good pawn he needed to believe that his loyalty was more than just a fleeting thing all kings even those in hell needed to be two things feared and loved. The works of Machiavelli had talked about two kings but he was wrong there was only one king and two perceptions, Nin would rule his subjects with absolute strength binding them by fear and love to his cause. This hell was filled with pieces it was up to him to get them lined up and ready to serve, to triumph, to die, and to conquer.

Dropping to one knee and looking directly in the man’s eye he reached out a gloved hand and placing it gently on the mans’ shoulder before he could rise, the black vortex of his eyes faded away to reveal white surrounding a bright red iris. “Quite fun indeed, This world and all worlds will bow before our might and those who oppose us will burn in our wake. Today you knelt a sinner, a lone warrior fighting in the fires of the abyss. But when you arise, you arise as an incarnation of sin and all the worlds will know your hunger and your greed. The power I shall grant you will help you satiate that need in blood and conquest. Arise you are a mere sinner no longer, you are a warrior forged in fire and raised to the strength beyond mere mortal standards you are a cardinal sin and your influence stretches to man and beast, Today you arise as AVARICE and the world shall tremble in your wake.”
Back to top Go down
Avassul
Avassul

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin EmptySat Mar 03, 2012 9:06 pm

Xull rizes once more no longer alone he is part of some thing strong maybe it might make him strong, as he stands xull speaks once more,
"my lord witht his title and my power soon to grow i shall bring the world in chaos, i shall bring the gulty and the corupt to hell to sever under you vast and poweriful rule we shall as you say bring all the worlds a little taste of hell. i shall gladly sever under you for all my days" xull walks beside his new master, they enter Nin's castel and so begins the severnt and master relationship.

TREAD END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nin's castle xull vrs nin   nin's castle xull vrs nin Empty

Back to top Go down

nin's castle xull vrs nin
Page 1 of 1